PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a RMT Fourm

ZGDK
3rd March 2006, 2:49 PM
How about one where you can post only one Pokemon, I find that I need help with just one then my whole team as a whole.

Fluorescent Adolescent
3rd March 2006, 6:38 PM
How about one where you can post only one Pokemon, I find that I need help with just one then my whole team as a whole.

If you want movesets for one pokemon go here:
www.smogon.com

Or look at Kaiser's moveset list in the stickies thread in competitive RMT. Here's the thread:
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=65814

The former is the better guide for pokemon's movesets.

The RMT sections are for rating teams, hence the name, as opposed to pokemon individually. Why is this? Most likely because there'd be shed loads of threads there and all in all, it'd be useless as when one pokemon is mentioned, someone else is just bound to mention it again. For example there's been quite a few threads lately on solely what sceptile's moveset should be. www.smogon.com would have supplied a good enough moveset for that. The point of rating teams, as opposed to individual pokemon is because with a team, a certain pokemon's moveset and team as a whole will specifically show weaknesses and strengths and as a RMTer myself, we just correct their team to make it the best it can possibly be. If we were to also allow people to post on individual pokemon movesets, not only, as I have mentioned, would we get many, many threads that will just get repetitive and useless, but smogon already covers it. It'd just be a waste of time and effort. You may be thinking why we don't just say " go to www.smogon.com" in RMT all the time but the fact is, that covers exactly what you want. It doesn't cover what would be useful for a person's specific team as one moveset mentioned on smogon may actually be worse for your team than another moveset that could be used.

If that made no sense then that was a waste of time ffs >:O! But yeah the sticky in the RMT section, as well as smogon, more than acquate for what you wish for.