PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Discussion (DD)

Pages : [1] 2

JimmyKudo
4th March 2006, 2:44 AM
Any question you want to ask, or anything you want to discuss about Digimon, you can post it here.

Blackjack Gabbiani
4th March 2006, 6:24 AM
OK, I've got a good one. What should Datirimon's evo line be? He has nothing official, but I'm thinking at some point it should involve Myotismon, for the sheer WTF factor.

JimmyKudo
4th March 2006, 7:03 AM
You're right about that, Myotismon's In-Training form claims to be a DemiMeramon! Is unreasonable, even though is so dead true, but for a Datirimon to digivolve to something so...evil? I wouldn't think so...

Yamato-san
4th March 2006, 11:22 AM
I don't know.... even though Mokumon and Petit Meramon are Pico Devimon's baby forms in the first V-pet featuring it (Pendulum Ver. 3), they aren't quite as obvious choices as they are for Candmon and Bakumon (who looks to resemble Mokumon more than Petit Meramon, due to the smoke theme). Its baby forms are liable to change between whatever medium features baby forms (god, baby forms are friggin rare when you think about it... card game, Digimon Worlds 2 and up, and several other things lack them). Hell, did you know that in the Wonderswan game D-1 Tamers, Pico Devimon's baby forms are Zurumon and Pagumon? For this reason, Pippimon could possibly get a Baby2 form which officially (or at least obviously) connects it to Pico Devimon (which, as some should know, evolves to Devimon, then Vamdemon).

I agree with Blackjack Gabbiani. It would be a nice twist, and it actually holds some merit, considering Pippimon just conveniently appears out of god knows where shortly after Belial Vamdemon's killed off.

JimmyKudo
4th March 2006, 11:39 AM
Every Digimon has a certain evolution line, yes, even though there're different evolution lines (depending on the situation) , Datirimon's evolution, is unknown, and if Datirimon someday suddenly digivolves to a Myotismon, it would be too soon. Evolution lines don't just appear out of nowhere (you won't be seeing Biyomon digivolving into Birdramon and Kiwimon in the same series) , the directors probably won't have any plans for Datirimon anyway. Besides, if you think about it, most other Digimons don't appear in the anime (FlareWizardmon) , Datirimon might not appear ever again.

Kurama
4th March 2006, 7:14 PM
heres somwhere good to find devos:http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Tokomon.html

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
5th March 2006, 6:37 AM
Where can you find those Digimon Tamagotchis?

Yamato-san
5th March 2006, 7:12 AM
Every Digimon has a certain evolution line, yes, even though there're different evolution lines (depending on the situation) , Datirimon's evolution, is unknown, and if Datirimon someday suddenly digivolves to a Myotismon, it would be too soon. Evolution lines don't just appear out of nowhere (you won't be seeing Biyomon digivolving into Birdramon and Kiwimon in the same series) , the directors probably won't have any plans for Datirimon anyway. Besides, if you think about it, most other Digimons don't appear in the anime (FlareWizardmon) , Datirimon might not appear ever again.

Gee, you'd think with the way that I made a reference to the V-pets at some point in my post, I wasn't implying that the anime would be the only possible thing to reveal Pippimon's line. There's no telling where evolutions would be revealed, assuming Bandai chooses to ever use Pippimon again. It could get a line in Savers, a manga, a V-pet (most likely scenario), whatever, there's no telling, but nowhere in my post did I imply the anime was the only possibility.

And yeah, my talking of a "plot twist" was referring to 02. Even though the Adventure storyline is arguably done with, a bit dated, and if Pippimon ever is expanded on, it's most likely possible to occur in a completely seperate medium. But if Pippimon gets a Baby2 form that could easily relate to Pico Devimon, it would be an interesting thing for the fans to fall back on in that story.

~Kage Itachi~
5th March 2006, 8:16 AM
demidevimon>devimon>myotismon>malo/venom myotismon
demidevimon>devimon> marinedevimon>???????

Astinus
5th March 2006, 12:10 PM
Where can you find those Digimon Tamagotchis?

You can't. The really old ones, that are like Tamagotchis, came out when Digimon first started in 1999. You had to leap on them then. I did, and I still have one going now. *hugs her Devimon* The other versions, such as all the Pendulums, remained in that elusive country of Japan.

You also can't find the more animé ones. These would be the ones that you shake and battle with. From 01 to Frontier, these Digi-whatever-they-were-called-in-that-season came out when the season first came out, then fell in popularity. So they can't be found anymore.

As for Daitirimon Digivolving to Myotismon...It would make for an interesting plot line, but it's not going to happen. Daitirimon looks like a head of broccolli. Myotismon is a vampire. But one can dream, no?

Yamato-san
5th March 2006, 12:32 PM
yeah, but Pippimon's a Baby1, Vamdemon's a Perfect. That's quite a difference in levels, and you'd be surprised where evolution lines can go. Hell, I've seen several comments on Tailmon's line being dog>cat>angel>dragon.

JimmyKudo
5th March 2006, 2:05 PM
I hate to say this (not really) , but unlike Pokemon, one form of Digimon don't have to look like the form his/her digivolution form, take Zudomon for example, he digivolves into a MarineAngemon:
Zudomon (sea animal) ---> MarineAngemon (angel)

And I disagree, good Digimon don't digivolve to an evil one, Bandal is just making evolution lines that are really crappy, they make really lousy dubs too.

Kurama
5th March 2006, 4:32 PM
yeah they do greymon to skullgreymon

JimmyKudo
5th March 2006, 4:52 PM
Only when virus infect them. But if they're going to do that, is so copying season 1! XDDD

Token
5th March 2006, 5:14 PM
DemiDeviMon Digivolves to WizardMon whom is obviously a good guy while his rookie self is, well, a little son of a dog. Or possibly Cat, lol.

JimmyKudo
5th March 2006, 5:24 PM
OK, new topic, what's your favourite Digi-moment?

Seiryu
5th March 2006, 8:02 PM
My personal favorite moment in Digimon? Hmm...I'd have to say it'd be the three-episode fight versus Beelzebumon. So very emotional, so very much development for the characters, and one hell of a one-on-one battle for its last ep.

Back on the previous topic, I seem to remember in one episode of Frontier that a Candlemon digivolved into a Wizardmon as well. I'm pretty sure it was in the episode that introduced the first Ice spirit (Kumamon, I think).

Lon
5th March 2006, 8:24 PM
Meh. I actually think it would be very interesting if one of Datirimon's evo lines actually did lead up to being Myotismon.....

My favorite Digimon moment? Well, that would actually be a bit too hard to remember, actually. I haven't seen anything Digimon related in a while....(the older anime episodes, anyway.) Although, if I had to pick for now, I guess the first one that comes to mind would be when the Adventure kids saw Wizardmon after his death, and during the anniversary. Either that, or watching the 10 warriors attack the Royal Knights in Frontier.....

Shigeru-kun
5th March 2006, 8:25 PM
OK, new topic, what's your favourite Digi-moment?
When Tailmon first evolved into Angewomon. As far as the dub version goes it wasn't bad, but it sure wasn't great either. The original however was just so amazing.

I remember years ago when I saw it. Hikari and Tailmon's emotion over Wizarmon's death was just so touching, and it really added to Tailmon's evolution to Angewomon (not to mention Brave Heart really gets the blood pumping XD). It's true that Vamdemon wasn't defeated after this, but considering how long he had been around before it, seeing someone finally blast him was just one of those things you can't forget.

Another memorable moment for me would be Juri's fangirling over "Leomon-sama!~" XD Just...hilarious.

Yamato-san
6th March 2006, 12:53 AM
My favorite moment is probably in Tamers, when Beelzebumon tries desperately to free Juri from the Kernel Sphere. I just loved hearing Takahashi Hiroshi constantly cursing in that tough guy voice of his, "Yuukan ni Tachimukau zo!!" playing in the background, and Juri slowly coming out of her depression to realize that Beelzebumon is helping her. Beelzebumon leans his fist against the sphere, out of breath, and you could tell he's p*ssed in the way he pants. He yells out his need for more power, Juri begs Beelzebumon to save her before seeing the resemblance in Leomon, the music stops, and Beelzebumon prepares to strike. "Juu.... Ou.... KEN!!!" Ka-boom! Yeah, that was one sweet scene that I've rewatched god knows how many times.

I also liked Dukemon turning into Crimson Mode in the series. It was nice hearing Grani talk for the first, and last, time, showing his gratitude to Guilmon for being the only one to treat him like a living being. Plus, One Vision's such a kickass song, it makes practically any scene it's used in automatically skyrocket to the upper-ranks of preference.... oh, that does it. I'm claiming that song in the anime song-claiming thread.

I hate to say this (not really) , but unlike Pokemon, one form of Digimon don't have to look like the form his/her digivolution form, take Zudomon for example, he digivolves into a MarineAngemon:
Zudomon (sea animal) ---> MarineAngemon (angel)

And I disagree, good Digimon don't digivolve to an evil one, Bandal is just making evolution lines that are really crappy, they make really lousy dubs too.

There's evidence in the Japanese D-Terminal and Wonderswan games which say that, should Jou's Gomamon have reached the Ultimate level, he'd have evolved into Plesiomon, no Marine Angemon. 'Course, evolution lines vary all the time throughout all the different mediums (especially the card game), but just letting you know that Zudomon>Marine Angemon is less official than you think. Personally, I always thought a fitting line for Marine Angemon would be Penmon>Rukamon>Whamon>Marine Angemon (which is another example of evolution lines going through all sorts of changes).

And there's really no such thing as one Digimon species being good or evil. There are Vaccine, Data, and Virus, this is true, and it has been shown that Virus specimens are more likely to be corrupt than Vaccines or Datas, but first off, actions of an individual do not reflect actions of a group. This was proven when we've seen foreign Chosen Children take control of common antagonistic Digimon from the past, like Seadramon, Snimon, and Kuwagamon to name a few, and Vamdemon is actually a kind-hearted aristocrat (though a bit of a mad scientist) when he debuts in the game Digimon World (which came out in Japan well before the anime). Hell, the fact that the main character of Tamers has a Virus for a Partner, which remains viral even upon evolving into a holy knight, oughta emphasize this fact. Second off, Digimon has a number of 3D characters who can go through a number of changes in their development, and corrupted Digimon (even the viral ones) are no exception, as we've seen with Ogremon, Impmon/Beelzebumon, Tailmon, Wormmon (to be fair, he only remained loyal to Ken, who was really the corrupt character that ended up changing), and several others.

Tamer Zack
6th March 2006, 2:14 AM
Here's an odd question what kind of turtle is Tortomon?

blazemxx
6th March 2006, 2:36 AM
Omnimon is the fusion of MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon right? It is one of the 3 legendary digimon also, right?

Kurama
6th March 2006, 3:45 AM
no their is Seraphymon, kint remember the other 2

Lon
6th March 2006, 4:10 AM
Omnimon is the fusion of MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon right? It is one of the 3 legendary digimon also, right?

3 Legendary Digimon? I don't recall anyone else referring to any 'Legendary Digimon', so what are you talking about?

Is this the responce to the above question? If so, his name isn't "Seraphymon". Its "Seraphimon." He, along with Ophanimon and Cherubimon are the 3 Angels in Frontier, though I'm still unsure of what is meant by 'Legendary Digimon'. The only ones that I've heard being referred to such are the 10 'Ancient' Digimon.

JimmyKudo
6th March 2006, 1:24 PM
Not to worry! The master is here. XDDDD JK

Here's an odd question what kind of turtle is Tortomon?

Tortomon's a turtle all right, one with a spiky back. XD

XD Legendary, in Digimon, we use the term, The Royal Knights, The Great Angels, etc. Not "legendary". XD

Is this the responce to the above question? If so, his name isn't "Seraphymon". Its "Seraphimon." He, along with Ophanimon and Cherubimon are the 3 Angels in Frontier, though I'm still unsure of what is meant by 'Legendary Digimon'. The only ones that I've heard being referred to such are the 10 'Ancient' Digimon.

What he said. XD

My favourite moment, is probably when, well, kind of hard to decide, considering most of the Digimon eps have digimons dead. SaberLeomon, Wizardmon (he's the greatest character I've ever saw) and Leomon (from Tamers, he so shouldn't died) . Oh! And Koichi too, he's so nice, and nice people died most of the times.

Piximon, never knew what happened to him, just know he went back to a digiegg at Primary Village, yep.

Whamon, got to see him even though he died! In ep 16-20, 000 Digi-Leagues Under The Sea, I love seeing good characters come back.

Sigh, Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon, when they died in the original, it made me cried, they shouldn't had died, they were just trying to have fun, Myotismon had made into my black list, and he's no. 1. He's just so cruel, I couldn't forgive him despite what Yamato-san had said.

But my really favourite, would be ep 53/54 of Digimon Adventure (the original version) , that, was so touching, well, emotional anyway! XD And yep, I cried at those 2 eps too (I'm such a cryer) .

And there's one more thing I want to ask, does anyone noticed that Gennai (the younger one in 02) looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi? XD Some Digi-fans had been asking that question. XD

blazemxx
6th March 2006, 9:40 PM
im talking about the digimon world 2 game when you have to go to the kernal zone

Pika Hikari KT
7th March 2006, 2:38 AM
Piximon, never knew what happened to him, just know he went back to a digiegg at Primary Village, yep.
He got killed by the Dark Masters while buying time for the Chosen Children.;)

Yamato-san
7th March 2006, 2:40 AM
Well, yes, I think in Digimon World 2, Omegamon, Diaboromon, and Baihumon are three Digimon which appear to be on equal terms due to the fact that they require about 20 points before you could evolve into any of them. In the rest of the franchise, though, there aren't 3 "legendary" Digimon. The closest you could get would probably be the 5 reigning gods of the Digital World: Qinglongmon, Zhuqiaomon, Baihumon, Xuanwumon, and Huanglongmon.

Tortomon's a turtle all right, one with a spiky back. XD

I'd say he resembles an alligator snapping turtle, however, his name basis comes from "tortoise".... I can't seem to recall what kind of tortoise has a spiked shell.

I heard from somewhere that you do get more indication of Piccolomon dieing in the original. The scene where he's helping the Chosen Children escape had quite a bit editted out in the English dub.

Myotismon had made into my black list, and he's no. 1. He's just so cruel, I couldn't forgive him despite what Yamato-san had said.

Um... what'd I say?

And there's one more thing I want to ask, does anyone noticed that Gennai (the younger one in 02) looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi? XD Some Digi-fans had been asking that question. XD

Well, it's not unusual to see Japanese franchises base something off of Star Wars, so yes, Gennai could be based off of Obi-Wan (the fact that he first appears talking to the children through a hologram should be further referencing to Star Wars).

JimmyKudo
7th March 2006, 4:16 AM
Um... what'd I say?

and Vamdemon is actually a kind-hearted aristocrat
XDDDDDD

And I do know that Piximon died trying to buy the digidestineds time, is just that after seeing Piximon died, we never really see him again in the series. Sigh, so sad.

OK, who heard before of the Japanese opening theme for Digimon Adventure, "Butterfly"? What do you think of it?

Pokemon trainer Jeremy
7th March 2006, 4:34 AM
look at Angewoman, the Magnadramon a dragon!!!

JimmyKudo
7th March 2006, 4:39 AM
I konw is weird, but Angewomon got another digivolution, Ophanimon (seen in Digimon Frontiers), here's a link:
http://homepage.mweb.co.th/upload/200302160003/images/ophanimon.jpg

Pokemon trainer Jeremy
7th March 2006, 4:44 AM
WOW, I wonder if Angemon could get another Dragon Digivolution

JimmyKudo
7th March 2006, 5:01 AM
There isn't, but there's a number of Angewomon digivolution:
http://ca.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Angewomon.html

Yamato-san
7th March 2006, 6:00 AM
actually, Holy Angemon could evolve into God Dramon to rival Angewomon's ability to evolve into both an angel and a dragon.

Jimmy, you are aware that I was talking about a different Vamdemon, right? That was to demonstrate that not all Digimon of a particular species are bad just because one is, as your "good Digimon don't evolve into evil ones" comment indicated. In case you missed it, I said that Vamdemon was from the game Digimon World.

And yes, I have heard Butterfly. In case you can't tell, I've seen quite a bit of the original version of Digimon and heard quite a few of the Japanese songs, the opening to Adventure being no exception.

JimmyKudo
7th March 2006, 6:03 AM
Ever heard of Butterfly (Memorial Box Version) ?

hIrAm
7th March 2006, 6:42 AM
I absolutely love Minomon.

JimmyKudo
7th March 2006, 6:45 AM
He's OK, but Wormmon's better.

hIrAm
8th March 2006, 3:49 AM
JimmyKudo:

I would like you to do a large favour for me. Seeing as you know so much about Digimon .. I would like you to find my Digimon partner. From the information I am about to give, I would like you to either create or choose an existing Digimon for me.

Name: Mike
Crest: Honesty
Hair: Blonde
Digivice colour(Adventure 2 style): White and Light Green

Thanks again!

Shadowcat
8th March 2006, 11:26 AM
When Tailmon first evolved into Angewomon. As far as the dub version goes it wasn't bad, but it sure wasn't great either. The original however was just so amazing.

I remember years ago when I saw it. Hikari and Tailmon's emotion over Wizarmon's death was just so touching, and it really added to Tailmon's evolution to Angewomon (not to mention Brave Heart really gets the blood pumping XD). It's true that Vamdemon wasn't defeated after this, but considering how long he had been around before it, seeing someone finally blast him was just one of those things you can't forget.

I totally agree.

Another is the Izumi moment.

When Fairymon and Ranamon were fighting against each other in the ocean, Fairymon fell into the whirlpool when Ranamon attacked her with her attack, which sucked her in, and she de-digivolved. She found her beast spirit in the ocean, and digivolved. She totally had it under control, and she kept protecting the group.

Another one was the cute Kouji/Izumi Scene in the Dark Continent. Like Kawaii!

Still have others, can't remember though...

JimmyKudo
8th March 2006, 12:13 PM
Lemono, thanks for the compliment! ^_^

Here's a suitable Digimon:

Baby Level:
Pitimon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Pichimon.gif)
Attack: Bubble Blow

In-Training Level:
Pukamon (http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/Bukamon.gif)
Attack: Bubble Blow

Rookie Level:
Gomamon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Gomamon.gif)
Attacks:
1. Marching Fishes (fishes of different colors that follow Gomamon's every command)
2. Claw Attack
3. Sharp Eedge (must be a misspelling of "Sharp Edge", whatever that means :p could be an attack using Gomamon's body that have a sharp edge)
4. Big Wave Attack

Champion Level:
Ikkakumon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Ikkakumon.gif)
Attacks:
1. Harpoon Torpedo (a torpedo attack, shooting right out of his horn)
2. Heat Top (he he, I don't know about that attack, too :p probably a sort of beam shot from his horn that's very hot)

Ultimate Level:
Zudomon (http://llxdigimon.fanspace.com/Images/Ultimate/Zudomon.jpg)
Attacks:
1. Vulcan's Hammer (smashes his hammer on the ground, causing a spark to head towards the enemy, is also the same attack name when Zudomon uses his hammer as a boomerang to hit the enemy with the hammer)
2. Horn & Tusk
3. Glacier Spear (probably an attack using a spear made out of ice)
4. Ice Lord Bump (a tackle attack?)

Mega Level:
Plesiomon (http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Plesiomon.gif)
1. Water Tail Blaster (blast water from his tail)
2. Shaking Pulse (sort of like Earthquake, slams his body on the ground, to cause a, shaking pulse) )
3. Sand Water Blast (blast water [probably from his tail again] with sand in it?)

Hope that helps!

Izumi/Koji, hmm. >: (

Tiencha
8th March 2006, 2:22 PM

Uhh... any Digimon can digivolve into any Digimon...

JimmyKudo
8th March 2006, 2:24 PM
Not entirely true. Some digimons can only digivolve to a specific digimon. ;D

Tiencha
8th March 2006, 2:29 PM
Where did you hear that?

JimmyKudo
8th March 2006, 2:31 PM
What I meant to say is, all Digimon have a number of digivolutions, not all digivolutions.

Tiencha
8th March 2006, 2:36 PM
The only ones I can think of (That your talking about) are Imprialdramon PM and Omegamon...

Shigeru-kun
8th March 2006, 6:51 PM
Just because it striked my interest, I'm going to ask, what was everyone's opinion on the Dagomon storyline? Did you think it was cool and wanted more? Or were you happy that was the last of it?

For me...I seriously wanted more. The two "arcs" we had in 02 weren't terrible or anything, but I must admit, they sure weren't amazing either. I mean, some genius kid who treats the Digital World as a game and yet another "I'm the loner trying to discover myself" characters to add to the anime list? I'm sorry, but talk about yawn-ness.

With the final product we had some really great moments and I could never say I hate 02. In fact I adore it! I'm just saying I think the Dagomon storyline would have been so much more interesting. Just the way the episode ended...*shudders* It leaves chills down my spine. Especially with those creepy digital-ish growls and moans. I think the only reason I wouldn't want to see the Dagomon arc is for how the dub would turn out...*pictures all the annoying dub added Takari crap*

-Koumori-
8th March 2006, 7:33 PM
The only ones I can think of (That your talking about) are Imprialdramon PM and Omegamon...Not every Digimon can evolve into every other Digimon - they don't have set evolution lines, and they can become quite a lot more then their 'official' anime lines, but they most certainly can't become every other Digimon.

Just because it striked my interest, I'm going to ask, what was everyone's opinion on the Dagomon storyline? Did you think it was cool and wanted more? Or were you happy that was the last of it?

For me...I seriously wanted more. The two "arcs" we had in 02 weren't terrible or anything, but I must admit, they sure weren't amazing either. I mean, some genius kid who treats the Digital World as a game and yet another "I'm the loner trying to discover myself" characters to add to the anime list? I'm sorry, but talk about yawn-ness.

With the final product we had some really great moments and I could never say I hate 02. In fact I adore it! I'm just saying I think the Dagomon storyline would have been so much more interesting. Just the way the episode ended...*shudders* It leaves chills down my spine. Especially with those creepy digital-ish growls and moans. I think the only reason I wouldn't want to see the Dagomon arc is for how the dub would turn out...*pictures all the annoying dub added Takari crap*I really would have enjoyed it if they delved deeper into the Dagomon story - though he probably wouldn't have been too powerful compared to some other enemies they faced.

I agree again, the two arcs weren't anything spectacular, though I found them enjoyable enough; I loved that conversation Agumon and BlackWarGreymon had ^_^ Unfortunately, the only Japanese parts of any series I've seen were the movies, so while I've seen all of the episodes in the first three seasons, and most of the fourth dub-wise, it's probably not near as good as the original. >_> And Takari = Raw Evil and Cheese.

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 2:24 AM
JimmyKudo:

I'm sorry, but I failed to specify a fairly important fact about what I wanted. I know you went through a long time writing all that information out, and I'm sorry for troubling you again, but I forgot to tell you that I want a Digimon thaty NO digidestined has had before. So in other words, No Gomamon, no Agumon, no Hawkmon, no Armadillomon .. etc. If you could possibly muster up the energy you had for the first one, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Astinus
9th March 2006, 3:38 AM
The original Dagomon storyline would have been great. Especially if he could have killed a certain Child of Light... It was just the dub-added Takari that killed it in my opinion. The Japanese version was so much better...

If you want to create your own Digimon, do it yourself! That's what my brother and I did for our original characters!

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 4:37 AM
If you want to create your own Digimon, do it yourself! That's what my brother and I did for our original characters!I hope I can see the Japanese version one day @_@

That's what I did, too. I've created plenty of fanmade Digimon, though..the only place I can put them to any use is in the fanfic that I decided to start writing again (Or rather finally started writing after procrastinating for...a long, long time).

Here's a topic for us: Of all of the Digimon that are official and not fan-made, what would be...two of the most fitting partners for you? Names are good enough, throw in attributes, attacks, and levels if you want. And then, if you have one, your fanmade partner, if you want to post them. I'll wait a bit to post mine.

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 4:49 AM
The two Digimon that would work well with me would be ... Crabmon ... and Gomamon I guess ..

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 4:51 AM
What lines would you choose for them?

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 4:54 AM
Personally .. I only believe in the basic digivolution, so;

Gomamon --> Ikkakumon
Crabmon --> Coelamon

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 4:57 AM
The most fitting Digimon for me, is the one you see at my banner, Agumon...:D

And Lemono, meh, I took a long time typing that! Oh well. *back to typing* It might take a while though...

EDIT: OK, Gomamon's evolution line has been changed:

Champion Lv:
Whamon
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josief/images/whamon2.jpg

Attacks:
1. Tidal Wave (a tidal wave attack...)
2. Blasting Spout (a jet of water from his head [like a whale] )

Ultimate Lv:
Whamon (Ultimate)
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/WhamonUltimate.jpg

Attacks:
Tidal Wave
Jet Arrow (probably an arrow made of water)

Mega Lv:
Plesiomon (you already know the info...)

So, how's that?

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 5:11 AM
O_o How do you believe only in basic Digivolution? Evolution is evolution as far as I'm concerned.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know a Baby/Fresh and BabyII/In-Training form that can become Bearmon?

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 5:16 AM
Bearmon's In-Training form is Tsunomon, Baby form is Punimon.

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 5:35 AM
Bearmon's In-Training form is Tsunomon, Baby form is Punimon.Hmm, I was thinking those would be fairly fitting, but I didn't really have much backing for that. I usually use Shining Evolution's* Encyclopedia, but they aren't finished with it all yet, or they simply couldn't find anything for Bearmon that was confirmed in some way. Are there any other forms for it?

*>_>; Think I called it Digimon Himitsu's earlier, but I was checking around it's forums at the time. My bad.

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 5:36 AM
Unfortunately, no.

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 5:44 AM
Curious, though, where did you find it out?

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 5:46 AM
I found it here:
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 5:51 AM
I found it here:
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html
Cripes, I thought that site was dead X_x; Thanks for the link, I've been wondering where it went. I suppose searching would have helped, but...Eh.

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 5:58 AM
I use the exact same site, JimmyKudo. Which Digimon do you think is the most suitable for Triceramon to digivolve into?

-Koumori-:

May I add you on MSN?

Oh, and you mentioned a little further back, JimmyKudo, that Datirimon will most likely not appear back in the animé. I, personally, think that's not true. If you look at the resembalance of Datirimon, and the new Digimon, Lalamon(the flowerish one from tamers), you'll see they're alike. I think Datirimon is the Baby form of Lalamon.

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 6:07 AM
O...key...

Triceramon? Imperialdramon.
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Imperialdramon.jpg

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 6:09 AM
That's what I was thinking .. but it's already taken in the animé ... and that makes me mad .. oh well ..

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 6:40 AM
I use the exact same site, JimmyKudo. Which Digimon do you think is the most suitable for Triceramon to digivolve into?

-Koumori-:

May I add you on MSN?

Oh, and you mentioned a little further back, JimmyKudo, that Datirimon will most likely not appear back in the animé. I, personally, think that's not true. If you look at the resembalance of Datirimon, and the new Digimon, Lalamon(the flowerish one from tamers), you'll see they're alike. I think Datirimon is the Baby form of Lalamon.Triceramon would be most suitable with Imperialdramon given their similar reptilian appearances, but SaberLeomon is also a prehistoric-esque Digimon itself, so I don't see why that wouldn't work either.

Uhm...I guess you could. At least you asked >_>; I had a lot of people add me to MSN that were from here that were just irritating, but I don't think you're in that bunch, so go ahead ^_^

I suppose Datirimon would be a fitting Baby form for Lalamon (I assume you meant Savers instead of Tamers? No big deal, just making sure) but Nyokimon->Yokomon would work, as well, with the whole..seedling to pinkish flower thing going. As would Yuramon->Tanemon, since Tanemon is plant-like.

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 6:47 AM
Uhm...I guess you could. At least you asked >_>; I had a lot of people add me to MSN that were from here that were just irritating, but I don't think you're in that bunch, so go ahead ^_^

Okay, thanks.

I suppose Datirimon would be a fitting Baby form for Lalamon (I assume you meant Savers instead of Tamers? No big deal, just making sure) but Nyokimon->Yokomon would work, as well, with the whole..seedling to pinkish flower thing going. As would Yuramon->Tanemon, since Tanemon is plant-like.

Yes, I meant Savers, my bad .. anyways. You could be right, but I thought it might be appropriate to use a newer Digimon .. as you can see from pervious posts that I have made ... I hate repetition .. :D

Astinus
9th March 2006, 6:59 AM
Back on topic...

My first partner is:
Baby: Dropmon
In-Training: Mizumon
Rookie: Tsunamimon
Champion: Shivamon
Ultimate: Epamon
Mega: Leviathanmon

Tsunamimon is my own Digimon. She has a quiet personality, speaks with a slight lisp, and loves to swim. She is a white-with-blue-stripes Sea Animal Digimon that looks like Gomamon.

My second partner would have to be BlackAgumon. I just like the fact that his search matches my own character's search.

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 7:06 AM
Technically .. we weren't off-topic ...

Do you have any pictures of your created Digimon?

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 7:22 AM
I have my own created Digimon too!

Baby---Bitmon
In-Training---Fangmon
Rookie---Beastmon
Champion---GreyBeastmon
Ultimate---EleBeastmon
Mega---MegaEleBeastmon
Super Ultimate---Misiremon

hIrAm
9th March 2006, 7:33 AM
Do either of you perhaps have pictures, attacks, or even a general description of your created Digimon, or did you just make up names?

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 7:48 AM
Rihana:Those sound great to me ^_^ I assume all of the forms are fan-made? Leviamon is one of the Demon Lord Digimon, but it's spelt differently then yours. I like the other names, though, and I'd love to see pictures if you can post them somehow

I have my own created Digimon too!

Baby---Bitmon
In-Training---Fangmon
Rookie---Beastmon
Champion---GreyBeastmon
Ultimate---EleBeastmon
Mega---MegaEleBeastmon
Super Ultimate---Misiremon
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Rabbitmon.html Japanese name: Bitmon
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Fangmon.html >_> Faaangmon. Other then that, I'm curious to see what it looks like/what it's other stages names refer to. Beast is obvious, Ele = Electric? Grey makes me assume it looks like or has something to do with Greymon (Which is thought to be a mispelling of Great or something ancient.) and..Misire? Misery? Did I do alright?

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 7:57 AM
Actually, Ele stands for element, because EleBeastmon can both fly and swim, and as for Misire, is in chinese for another name for christ, becasue Misiremon is holy, of cause, not as holy as christ! XD

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 8:52 AM
JimmyKudo: Ah, I see now.

My partner, if chosen out of Digimon that aren't fanmade, would likely end up being a Veemon or a Bearmon. So, let's go this way.

Punimon
Tsunomon
Bearmon
Grizzmon
Grappleomon
SaberLeomon

Or

Chibimon
DemiVeemon
Veemon
Veedramon
AeroVeedramon
Phoenixmon or Imperialdramon

And that's that O_o I'll post my fanmade partner later.

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 9:30 AM
Here (http://www.thedigiport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2255)'s a link to SOME of my fan made Digimon.

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th March 2006, 9:38 AM
I have a fanmade line myself!

In-training: Larvamon
Attack: Mud Fling
Description: Looks like a brown cocoon. Seems to have something moving
inside of it.

Rookie: Damselmon
Attack: Sonic Break, Blizzard Breeze
Description: 3-foot aqua-blue dragonfly.

Champion: Mosquitomon
Attack: Drill Stinger, Leech Gouge
Description: about 10 feet tall, sharp drills on either arm, bent
body, green...(looks rather like an Insecare from FFVI)

Ultimate: Goliathmon
Attack: Crushing Press, Rampage Topple
Description: About 20 feet tall, powerful exoskeleton, 6 thin long
legs, mainly a rusty red, has very strong shell on back

Mega: HyperGoliathmon
Attack: Destruction Waves, Earth Breaker
Description: Nearly 50 feet tall, a violent shade of red and purple,
unbreakable armored shell with symbol of Fatima's crest on the back, 4
limbs (2 legs, 2 arms), sharp snappers on either hand, power hampered
by a decided slowness

Yamato-san
9th March 2006, 11:46 AM
EDIT: OK, Gomamon's evolution line has been changed:

Champion Lv:
Whamon
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josief/images/whamon2.jpg

Attacks:
1. Tidal Wave (a tidal wave attack...)
2. Blasting Spout (a jet of water from his head [like a whale] )

Ultimate Lv:
Whamon (Ultimate)
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/WhamonUltimate.jpg

Attacks:
Tidal Wave
Jet Arrow (probably an arrow made of water)

Mega Lv:
Plesiomon (you already know the info...)

So, how's that?

You know, Gomamon is capable of evolving into Rukamon (Eng. name: Dolphmon), and as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I think Rukamon is a perfect Digimon to evolve into Whamon.

Hey, here's a question for everyone: what do you think makes the Digimon creators assign certain levels to Digimon. I mean, like, why is a tyranosaur an Adult, a triceratops a Perfect, while a plesiosaur is an Ultimate, the cream of the crop (not that I can complain. Plesiomon's one of my favorite Digimon ^^)? Or, what makes them decide that, of all things, a puppet (Pinocchimon), a small porcupinefish (Pukumon), a mammoth fossil (Skull Mammon), a bird still in an egg (Devitamamon) which evolved from an already questionable Perfect (Digitamamon), amongst several others, should be at the highest level amongst Digimon?

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 12:51 PM
Because the show is directed at kids, and, according to my opinion, kids focus on Champion Level Digimon more, and this makes the creators want to put the really "cool" Digimon at Champion Level, instead of Mega...

Astinus
9th March 2006, 6:10 PM
Leviathan (the origin of Leviathanmon) is the name of a religious water serpent. My brother gave me the name when I asked him. As for pictures, all the ones that I did draw are gone... (Uki, I'm looking at you...) And right now, I'm focusing more on drawing Pokémon characters.

JimmyKudo's right. Little kids are like "YaY fOr GrEyMoN!" Then they focus in on WarGreymon. To them, Champions are teh bestest!

Or maybe because the creators want fans to speculate on this...

JimmyKudo
9th March 2006, 6:34 PM
You see, dubs are kind of crappy, sure, they have great jokes, but they're missing one thing, the songs. I may sound weird or even crazy if I say this, but, the Japanese Digimon songs really make my heart all warm inside (you can laugh at me now) , is just that all these songs are really cool (Break Up) or heartwarming (Brave Heart) , yep, anyone agree?

Astinus
9th March 2006, 6:49 PM
Brave Heart, Target, Butterfly, Itsumo Itsudemo, Focus... Love all the Japanese songs. At least we can all might possibly agree that they are better than "Hey Digimon!"

-Koumori-
9th March 2006, 11:35 PM
You know, Gomamon is capable of evolving into Rukamon (Eng. name: Dolphmon), and as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I think Rukamon is a perfect Digimon to evolve into Whamon.

Hey, here's a question for everyone: what do you think makes the Digimon creators assign certain levels to Digimon. I mean, like, why is a tyranosaur an Adult, a triceratops a Perfect, while a plesiosaur is an Ultimate, the cream of the crop (not that I can complain. Plesiomon's one of my favorite Digimon ^^)? Or, what makes them decide that, of all things, a puppet (Pinocchimon), a small porcupinefish (Pukumon), a mammoth fossil (Skull Mammon), a bird still in an egg (Devitamamon) which evolved from an already questionable Perfect (Digitamamon), amongst several others, should be at the highest level amongst Digimon?I agree there, Rukamon is the most fitting evolution for Whamon out there. As for your question...I'd like to say I knew, but my best guess is that they're on crack >_>; I don't know if people focus on Adult staged Digimon more, though I suppose it's possible - there's quite a lot and people deal with them frequently for extended periods of time in the games and anime among other things. Sometimes they may make strange Ultimate Digimon to give some that are perhaps their favorites, or in need of a more fitting form something to become.

Leviathan (the origin of Leviathanmon) is the name of a religious water serpent. My brother gave me the name when I asked him.Leviathan was Lucifer's right hand demon, as well ^_^ If my memory isn't completely shot, anyways.
Brave Heart, Target, Butterfly, Itsumo Itsudemo, Focus... Love all the Japanese songs. At least we can all might possibly agree that they are better than "Hey Digimon!"I'll agree anyways, though I'd have more reason to agree if I had actually heard any of the Japanese themes. I'm so deprived D:

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 5:44 AM
OK, did anyone ever, heard of Butterfly (memorial box version) ? It had Tai, Agumon, Matt, Gabumon, Izzy, Tentomon, Joe and Gomamon singing the song, is real cool. :cool:

And I agree with Rihana, why did they seemed to play "Hey Digimon" when the Digimon are about to lose a battle? Like when WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon battle Piedmon for the first time in "Enter The Dark Masters" ?

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 5:59 AM
OK, did anyone ever, heard of Butterfly (memorial box version) ? It had Tai, Agumon, Matt, Gabumon, Izzy, Tentomon, Joe and Gomamon singing the song, is real cool. :cool:

And I agree with Rihana, why did they seemed to play "Hey Digimon" when the Digimon are about to lose a battle? Like when WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon battle Piedmon for the first time in "Enter The Dark Masters" ?I've heard of what you're talking about, though I've never heard the song.

Yeah...that never made any sense >_>; "We can make it look hopeful even when an idiot could figure out that they have no chance." I'd much rather hear the Japanese themes and what not.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:06 AM
They have a lot of memorial box version songs,

for "I Wish" sang by Mimi and Sora.

"Target" sang by Davis, Veemon, Cody, Armadillomon, TK, Patamon, Ken and Wormmon (I'm not sure bout Ken and Wormmon though...) .

"Itsumo Itsudemo" sang by Kari, Gatomon, Yolei and Hawkmon.

"The Biggest Dreamer" sang by Takato, Guilmon, Henry, Terriermon and all the boys who I can't remember...(I didn't even watch 1 ep of Tamers...X_X)

And a lot of other songs too like "Fire" and the other opening themes and ending themes.

And about those dub songs, I like "I'm Going Digital", sounds cool. :cool:

Astinus
10th March 2006, 6:07 AM
"Hey Digimon" gets played because little kids have ADD and need happy peppy songs to keep their attention that change every ten seconds! Hey Digimon hey Digimon! Monster friends to the boys and girls!

Childish lyrics at that... Not like the original Japanese:
"You heard the voice of a heart, didn't you
Shouting 'I don't want to lose'
There's nothing else to do, but bluff it and stand and fight

Get break up! To break up!
A new fighter, this is the true beginning
You'll surpass yourself
From this place
It's time to go!"

These are the lyrics (translated) of Break Up! So much better than anything the dub could come up with.

My two favorite dub songs are "Turn Around" by Matt and "Let's Kick It Up!"

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:24 AM
*begins to sing "Break Up"* XD

Phew! I finally find the site! DON'T LINK TO SITES WITH DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT! This is where I heard the memorial box version songs!

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 6:25 AM
"Hey Digimon" gets played because little kids have ADD and need happy peppy songs to keep their attention that change every ten seconds! Hey Digimon hey Digimon! Monster friends to the boys and girls!

Childish lyrics at that... Not like the original Japanese:
"You heard the voice of a heart, didn't you
Shouting 'I don't want to lose'
There's nothing else to do, but bluff it and stand and fight

Get break up! To break up!
A new fighter, this is the true beginning
You'll surpass yourself
From this place
It's time to go!"

These are the lyrics (translated) of Break Up! So much better than anything the dub could come up with.

My two favorite dub songs are "Turn Around" by Matt and "Let's Kick It Up!"Cripes, I need to find these songs @_@ You tempt me so, Rihana!

I didn't mind those dub songs, either ^_^

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:32 AM
I know how to get those songs, want the link? I'll need to find the link though, it won't take more than...say um...6 mins?

EDIT: Wow, that was shorter than I thought...DON'T LINK TO SITES WITH DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT...enjoy! :D

Astinus
10th March 2006, 6:42 AM
Here's the link where I found the lyrics: Megchan's Digimon Lyrics (http://www.megchan.com/lyrics/digimon.html)

For the dub lyrics try The Digimon Encyclopedia (http://digipedia.db-destiny.net). Also has a lot of other information, obviously!

Fortunately, I don't need to download! My brother just buys all the CDs from Japan! (Hi Uki!)

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 6:51 AM
Thanks Rihana ^_^ I'll have to find a place to buy the CD's online when I get some more money. Any recommendations?

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:53 AM
You know, you can just download it from the links to those sites I gave you...they're pretty good.

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 6:54 AM
You know, you can just download it from the links to those sites I gave you...they're pretty good.They're .midi and .wav O_o I'd rather just have good quality from the actual CD.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:57 AM
I personally like them, cause S'pore doesn't have any Digimon CDs, and people asked me why I prefer America over S'pore...<_<

Shigeru-kun
10th March 2006, 6:58 AM
Something I always hated about the memorial songs is how the girls got totally screwed. I mean, what the heck is up with Tamers? My Tomorrow isn't a bad song or anything, but I much prefer Days ~Aijou no Nichijou~. Also, why the heck did Neemon and Bokomon have to sing with Izumi? I never liked them at the beginning of Frontier and Drop of Wind was such a boring song. The one moment Izumi gets a good song they ruin it.

Just...meh. Out of all the "lets sing together" songs, I think Bokura no Digital World was the best. It's too bad we never got something like that for Tamers or Frontier.

And btw, CDJapan is a good place to get the Digimon CD's. Or JPOPhelp.

Astinus
10th March 2006, 7:02 AM
I'll post here once I ask my brother the specific one that he uses! He just went to sleep... >< It's some company in Japan. Try here. (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp) That might help for now. I just supplied the link! I also downloaded all the songs out there. Again, all on a random CD.

Wanna PM me to talk, -Koumori-? I'm always on.

"Bokura no Digital World" was done as a final hurrah for 01 and 02. Tamers and Frontier didn't last as long as those two seasons. And what's wrong with Bokomon and Neemon? I personally love them!

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 7:05 AM
Too bad I live in S'pore, I've gotto move to America/Japan soon...

And yeah, SOME of the memorial songs are really boring, but I like Bokura no Digital World too, just kind of, sad? I don't know, it may be just me, but it kind of have sadness in it...X_X

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 8:25 AM
And btw, CDJapan is a good place to get the Digimon CD's. Or JPOPhelp.

I'll post here once I ask my brother the specific one that he uses! He just went to sleep... >< It's some company in Japan. Try here. (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp) That might help for now. I just supplied the link! I also downloaded all the songs out there. Again, all on a random CD.

Wanna PM me to talk, -Koumori-? I'm always on.
I guess it follows the tradition of the girls getting jipped in the series, as well, playing second fiddle to the often hot-headed goggle boys. That's a shounen for you >_>; Thanks for the links, too, both you and Rihana ^_^ I'll check them out.

Rihana: Sure, I'll PM you. ^_^

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 8:31 AM
Heh, I've just PMed Rihana, he he, how ironic...

Does anyone thinks Davis = dumb? Not Daisuke, Davis (I meant in the dub) .

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 8:57 AM
Thick headed, but his hearts in the right place, so it all works out.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 8:59 AM
Yeah, but meh, even young Tai's smarter than him...I just hate the dubs, I heard there's this club called the Davis Is Dumb club, or something like that...

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 9:25 AM
The dub changed a lot of things, yes, but it was still enjoyable to me. I'm at least glad I got to see that, since I don't have access to the Japanese episodes. Without the dub, I likely wouldn't have really gotten into Digimon.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 9:35 AM
You mean you didn't get to see the Japanese version with the subs?

New topic:
What got you into Digimon fandom?
Mine is because of the Japanese version with english audio (they translate it without changing much) , Brave Heart really gets to me.

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 6:13 PM
Yes, that's what I mean.

What got you into Digimon fandom?
I can't remember how old I was, but it was during the first summer that Digimon aired, with good old Adventure. My mom had bought me a few packs of cards because I like to collect things, and I was sitting there looking at my cards and watching the episodes. I think it was one of the Etemon episodes. From then on I watched it whenever I could, and I've been a fan since then.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 6:18 PM
I would like to add, that the first time I ever watched Digimon, I didn't think much of it. Then, when I'm 13, I started to remember the great adventures Tai and others have, from that day on, I reclaimed my fandom for Digimon.

Astinus
10th March 2006, 6:36 PM
Quit posting so fast, you guys! XD I just PM'ed both of you.

Davis is a stubborn, brash leader who tries hard to be the leader. He has a heart of solid gold though, willing and able to fight for his team.

What got me into Digimon? My dad told me about it, because it reminded him of Pokémon. I missed the first episode when it aired, but I caught the second one. After that, I couldn't stop watching. My friends and I at the Pokémon Trading Card Game League used to watch it on a small TV someone brought in.

Which has a hilarious story. I saw the episode of 02 where Takeru had a nightmare, and I started to run around like a crazy fan girl. I had to take a walk outside to calm down. (I am such a crazy Takeru fangirl!)

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 7:34 PM
What has got me hooked on Digimon? Well, considering I don't think I missed an episode from Adventure through Tamers .. there's one hint. Other than that, I have watched Pokémon that long too. Plus, there was a huge rivalry at school about what was better .. Devimon or Mewtwo? I would obviously say Devimon .. and all of the other grade four digidestined would too. There was just a handful of us .. but we would have our own partners, our own world .. which was really a playground .. and it was just a hoot. So, still to this day, I love it.

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 7:39 PM
^XD Devimon = Dark type...

MewTwo = Psychic type...XD

Astinus
10th March 2006, 7:51 PM
All Devimon has to do was STEP on Mewtwo... Devimon is HUGE! That's hilarious. I am MEWTWO! *Smoosh*

Or Ogremon could come flying out of Devimon's stomach and knock Mewtwo out.

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 8:09 PM
That's what I used to say, but then they would tell me Mewtwo would lift Devimon with it's psychic powers ...>_> Not to be mean to Mewtwo or anything .. but come on ..

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 8:16 PM
XDDDDDDD That, was so hilarious...XDDD

Devimon can insert a black gear inside MewTwo...XD

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 8:39 PM
Devimon can insert a black gear inside MewTwo...XD

Okay .. now that would be just scary .. I mean .. a complete disaster to both worlds .. 0_o

Quick Patamon! Use Boom Bubble on Mewtwo .. >_>

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 8:47 PM
No! that won't work! Patamon! Digivolve to Seraphimon! Now use your Strike Of The Seven Stars! XD

OK, new topic, this have to do with Pokemon but, what Pokemon/Digimon can beat what Digimon/Pokemon?

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 8:52 PM
Digimon is by far superior to Pokémon, power-wise. But, other than that, DIgimon and Pokémon are pretty equal. Unless you do this:

Patamon vs. Tyranitar
Malomyotismon vs. Igglybuff

^_^ That would be hilarious, actually. =P

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 8:55 PM
XD I vote Patamn cause he can digivolve! XD As for MaloMyotismon, you know the answer...

Astinus
10th March 2006, 9:03 PM
I think more hilarious would be the humans fighting one another. Daisuke versus Satoshi! Who's a better idiot? Ken versus James. Who is more loved by the fangirls? Max versus Osamu versus Jyou. Who has the best glasses?

Harrison and Jimmy versus Takeru. Who do I like more?

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 9:09 PM
Yah, that could be funny aswell .. okay .. I have just found my dream Digimon .... <3

http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Dorumon.gif

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 9:15 PM
Dorumon? :D

Daisuke's smarter, Davis' a different story...

Ken win hearts...

Joe have the best glassers...

Takeru...XD

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 9:18 PM
Yah, Dorumon. I've known about him for ages, but never really liked him until now. I must've seen him in a different light or something .. his evolution line is pretty darn amazing aswell. Dorugremon is killer .. >_>

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 9:22 PM
Yeah, but Alphamon's much cooler! :D

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 9:23 PM
Absolutely not, my friend.

Did you get my personal message to you?

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 9:43 PM
Yes! :D

And alphamon does look cool, guess that's because he reminds me of WarGreymon...

ShadowKitsune
10th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Hey Kudo.

Finally a Digimon discussion.

My fav? Flamon! *hugs*
and Renamon *equal hugs*

actually it's my own lil' ship. Flameshipping. Flamon X Renamon

JimmyKudo
10th March 2006, 9:51 PM
Flamon's OK, but is Agunimon that really got the fire power!

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 10:36 PM
Hm .. for my fan-fic .. how many digidestined should there be?

-Koumori-
10th March 2006, 10:46 PM
Jesus you people post fast o.o Slow down!

>_> I don't think there's a Pokemon alive that could take a Digimon on. Aside from the fact that I prefer not to compare things that don't need comparing, that is. Throw a Tsunomon at Pikachu, spear it through the heart XD

Rihana: XD *Throws a Takeru plushie at her*

Lemono: As many as you feel you can handle while you're writing it. It gets difficult to write when there's many people that need to talk, but if you work it out well, it shouldn't be too bad. And yesh XD DORUMon kicks much arse. Though it is a pain to type his name properly all the time >_>; So we'll just stick with Dorumon, etc.

Edit: How does Alphamon remind you of WarGreymon, Jimmy? They're both heavily armored, but that's about the only similarity I can see.

hIrAm
10th March 2006, 11:32 PM
I would have to agree .. Alphamon has yet to show any resemblence to Wargreymon to me .. oh well ..

Edit: We can't slow down .. Digimon is too exciting!

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 2:53 AM
He he, I guess is because Alphamon is one of the royal knights, and WarGreymon id "sort of" a royla knight, considering the fact that Omnimon's part of WarGreymon. XD

Meh, I've just woke up...guess I've missed a lot of fun yesterday! XD

Actually, there's a possiblity that legendaries like Celebi, Mew, etc. can beat SOME Digimon, for example, Celebi can beat a Nanimon, why? Psychic > Fighting. I know, I sounded geeky...

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 3:09 AM
Let's just..drop the Digimon vs. Pokemon subject -_-; It's a very bad one. Considering Digmon 'types' are drastically different when compared to something that they shouldn't be (See: They shouldn't be compared; they're completely different universes). Nanimon's more of a...'Crap' type, then anything, anyways XD

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 3:29 AM
OK then, new topic,

Are Arukenimon and Mummymon truly "evil" ?
In the dub, I recalled, Kari saying that more Digimon came out and attacked the city, and they're more evil or something like that, I mean, I've never saw the rest of the series, so I was wondering, are they?

Yamato-san
11th March 2006, 4:13 AM
Earlier in the thread, some of you were linking sites to download music. I'd suggest going back and editting your posts to remove them.

And I agree with Rihana, why did they seemed to play "Hey Digimon" when the Digimon are about to lose a battle? Like when WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon battle Piedmon for the first time in "Enter The Dark Masters" ?

What's interesting is that, in the Japanese version, Braveheart was playing when War Greymon and Metal Garurumon evolved. However, the second they got stabbed by Piemon's Trump Sword and devolved, the music came to an abrupt stop, making for quite a nice effect. In the English dub, though, I recall "Hey Digimon" still playing even when they were reverting to their Child forms.

And I know I'm going back on an old topic (even though you people are changing topics a tad too quickly), but I've heard plenty of the Japanese songs, of course. Earlier, I was complementing the song One Vision. Personally, I find Digimon music to be some of the best amongst anime (Toei barely disappoints), and several people can agree that it's better than the songs used in the English dub. Although, strangely enough, I've seen quite a few people, even fans of the original, compliment some of the songs in 02, particularly "Run Around". I don't recall the 02 dub songs too well, so I can't comment on them. People seem to like Rika's song from the 6th movie dub as well.

BTW, could anyone picture Digimon with an uncut dub? I mean, like, in the same vein as 4kids's short-lived uncut Yu-gi-oh! and Shaman King dubs, in which you've got the same dub voices and the dub names, but you've got a script closer to the Japanese version, the original background music playing, and no alterations to the scenes.

Just...meh. Out of all the "lets sing together" songs, I think Bokura no Digital World was the best. It's too bad we never got something like that for Tamers or Frontier.

Personally, I liked 3 Primary Colors (from Tamers). But, while I'm on the subject of songs played at the end of the series, does anyone else find it disappointing that they couldn't do anything unique for the ending credits of the final episode? Personally, I love it when anime series go out with a bang by having a new song (or the opening/ending theme) play over a montage of the series, or scenes of the characters doing stuff in the epilogue with the credits displayed over them, as opposed to just ending the episode and showing the same old credits role that every other episode ends with. What's sad is that they could've very easily done this in the Digimon series, because a song's playing at the end of each series' final episode (though, I have yet to see the final episode of Adventure in Japanese, but I could assume). For instance, I could easily picture credits being displayed over the 25 years later epilogue of 02, but for whatever reason, they couldn't do it.

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 4:19 AM
OK then, new topic,

Are Arukenimon and Mummymon truly "evil" ?
In the dub, I recalled, Kari saying that more Digimon came out and attacked the city, and they're more evil or something like that, I mean, I've never saw the rest of the series, so I was wondering, are they?I think they liked to pretend they were, but they didn't seem so bad to me. They just did as they were told. And just in case someone hasn't seen it >_>

They were data versions of Oikawa's DNA, basically. A way for him (Or more accurately, Myotismon) to change the Digital Borders to his liking so that he could return or something like that. And of course, ruin it some more, the jerk. >=/ The Digimon Kari was talking about being more evil were Daemon's playthings, if we're thinking of the same thing. LadyDevimon, SkullSatamon, and MarineDevimon.

EDIT: Yamato-san: I'd actually enjoy an uncut dub version of Digimon O_o I didn't even know there was an uncut Shaman King dub (I assume available on DVD?) It would certainly be much more enjoyable. And if they could keep the original opening themes instead of that annoying 'Digimon, Digital Monsters' shite.

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 4:29 AM
I think "You Run Around" wasn't as bad as the other dub songs, like the theme song, seriously, what's with all the sounds that the digimons make? Like for example, when they showed Birdramon during the theme song, she makes a kind of annoying growling or whatever that sound is, really, annoying...

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 5:00 AM
I think "You Run Around" wasn't as bad as the other dub songs, like the theme song, seriously, what's with all the sounds that the digimons make? Like for example, when they showed Birdramon during the theme song, she makes a kind of annoying growling or whatever that sound is, really, annoying...Most of the strange sounds in the opening are from attacks being launched - Birdramon was the only one who was actually making the sound herself, if I recall. It's more of a...demonic bird call then anything XD

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 5:07 AM
I still think is annoying, and do you recall when Greymon digivolve to MetalGreymon and he said, "Rrraaaa!" Plain stupid.

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 5:10 AM
I still think is annoying, and do you recall when Greymon digivolve to MetalGreymon and he said, "Rrraaaa!" Plain stupid.Eh, I didn't mind it. He did seem kind of like the type to do that >_>

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 5:12 AM
Yeah, but it seemed kind of childish...Fox Kids afterall, is called Fox Kids...

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 5:14 AM
Maybe the way it was done, but I would expect a monster of that size and...>_> With that much destructive power, to be a little on the ferocious side.

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 5:17 AM
You know digimons, size doesn't matter, like Piximon, he's a little dude, but he's quite powerful.

Pika Hikari KT
11th March 2006, 5:25 AM
Birdramon roars in the original as well, but it's a lot easier on the ears.:)

What's interesting is that, in the Japanese version, Braveheart was playing when War Greymon and Metal Garurumon evolved. However, the second they got stabbed by Piemon's Trump Sword and devolved, the music came to an abrupt stop, making for quite a nice effect.
I remember watching that; and it was pretty cool.

People seem to like Rika's song from the 6th movie dub as well.
It's a very nice song. Melissa Fahn is a natural at singing, so I expected a good song. They delivered.:) Here are the lyrics:

Promise that we'll stay for the sunset
and when the moon shines through the darkness,
we can find the path that leads us home
and on the way you'll--maybe--sing me a song.

Promise that you'll always will be there
hold my hand whenever I'm real scared.
Help me stand up tall if I fall down,
help me laugh away, on my bluest days...

How could you promise you'd always would be there?
Why'd you have to go away somewhere?
Every morning into every night,
will you watch over me like the sun in the sky?
Am I all alone, or standing in your light?

I wish that I could
maybe
sing you a song...tonight.

...You promised me you'd stay for the sunset...

(though, I have yet to see the final episode of Adventure in Japanese, but I could assume)
I can answer that--they played a unique version of Butterfly when the trolley blasted off and Palmon showed at the last sec. First Wada-san was singing the chorus with no music until he hit the 'Oh Yeah!' part, and everything's normal from there.:)

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 5:28 AM
That was the only thing I heard in the dub of the movie. It was a really nice song ^_^ She has an amazing voice.

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 5:30 AM
^^man, I love that last ep, the song really says pwns! Man, great atmosphere thanks to that song.

The original has that roaring too, but Birdramon in the dub has a funny voice.

Ralts Master
11th March 2006, 5:48 AM
I like a lot of the dub's vocal songs, most notably the "Run Around" one...

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 5:56 AM
I also like "Kick It Up",

"let's kick it up!" XD

Astinus
11th March 2006, 7:03 AM
Rihana: XD *Throws a Takeru plushie at her*

*runs in circles* Takeru plushie! Takeru plushie! Takeru plushie! *adds to shrine* Koumori, I love you now! XD XD XD

Dub song favorite? "Kick It Up" and "Turn Around" The end. Good night.

As for what else we were talking about, I completely forgot. o_O Blame the plushie. (Koumori, I owe you!!!)

Oh! The end of Adventure. Sad, but I knew the Digimon would come back. My brother showed me the Japanese opening of 02 once it came out, so I had everything known. (The same instant my obsession with you-know-who began!)

Now the saddest ending was of Frontier. I mean, we had NO idea that Digimon would make a comeback with Savers. So I was like, "Where do I go now? What will I write about?" (The answer was, of course, the DigiDestined's kids!)

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 7:05 AM
And I wrote about another set of digidestineds. XD

Shigeru-kun
11th March 2006, 7:25 AM
But, while I'm on the subject of songs played at the end of the series, does anyone else find it disappointing that they couldn't do anything unique for the ending credits of the final episode? Personally, I love it when anime series go out with a bang by having a new song (or the opening/ending theme) play over a montage of the series, or scenes of the characters doing stuff in the epilogue with the credits displayed over them, as opposed to just ending the episode and showing the same old credits role that every other episode ends with. What's sad is that they could've very easily done this in the Digimon series, because a song's playing at the end of each series' final episode (though, I have yet to see the final episode of Adventure in Japanese, but I could assume). For instance, I could easily picture credits being displayed over the 25 years later epilogue of 02, but for whatever reason, they couldn't do it.
What's funny is that I was just thinking about this not too long ago. ^^; I mean, for Adventure it made sense. We were going to see all the characters again fairly soon. But for 02? To end it with the regular ending just seemed outright wrong. Especially considering you go from this happy song to this....almost depressing sounding song. *sweatdrops* Not that the song is depressing, but the music is so much more mellow than what you hear moments before with the kids running. It's such a shame they couldn't have went on to at least even showed more of what the international Chosen Children were doing with their lives. Or perhaps even shots of the original Chosen in their teenage years that we never saw? I mean...anything would have been nice. I still won't forget how I felt when I watched the end to FMS with Mitsuki chasing after Meroko and yelling for Takuto. For some reason big endings like that always get to me. XD

And because I'm too lame to get the quote, I do agree on the uncut edition. After all, if they have no problem using the logo for Diablomon Strikes Back, then why not go for it? It really makes me laugh when Disney allows more than 4kids...

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 7:50 AM
*runs in circles* Takeru plushie! Takeru plushie! Takeru plushie! *adds to shrine* Koumori, I love you now! XD XD XD

Dub song favorite? "Kick It Up" and "Turn Around" The end. Good night.

As for what else we were talking about, I completely forgot. o_O Blame the plushie. (Koumori, I owe you!!!)

Oh! The end of Adventure. Sad, but I knew the Digimon would come back. My brother showed me the Japanese opening of 02 once it came out, so I had everything known. (The same instant my obsession with you-know-who began!)

Now the saddest ending was of Frontier. I mean, we had NO idea that Digimon would make a comeback with Savers. So I was like, "Where do I go now? What will I write about?" (The answer was, of course, the DigiDestined's kids!)XD I have that effect on people. *Puts Takeru's hat on her head* "Kick it Up" and "Turn Around" were ones that I didn't mind, either. I haven't heard much of Turn Around, though - Only what they played during the one concert of Matt's that got crashed by DarkTyrannomon. (XD You don't owe me anything.)

All of the endings were sad on some level to me, though I agree with Shigeru-kun (I'm too lazy to quoooote) how they should have shown more of the international Digidestined 25 years later - though I would have prefered random bits of their teens, too, and having the rest left up to our imaginations. It kind of takes away the...'special' feeling when everyone in the world has a Digimon partner. They could have left THAT part out, too.

Oh how I hope someone uploads Frontier onto Youtube. I missed a fair bit of that season, including the last episode. I WOULD have seen it, if my tape didn't run out of space, and I didn't decide to go for a slurpee. Curse you, slushie goodness! CUUUUURSE YOU!

..*Ahem* >_>; You didn't see anything.

Side note: It appears that Disney continues to gain cool points with me after teaming up with Square Enix for Kingdom Hearts XD Does anyone know if the dubbed movies will be released on DVD?

Shadowcat
11th March 2006, 8:06 AM
What got me into Digimon?

Hm...

Episode Four of Adventure. Biyomon evolving was wonderful and I got hooked on to the show.

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 8:17 AM
XD You said, "evolving". XD Is digivolving. XD

Shadowcat
11th March 2006, 8:20 AM
Bleah! Got confused. Error on my part.

If you could choose a Digimon partner, who would it be?

XD for weird topic. Tailmon/Gatomon.

Astinus
11th March 2006, 8:46 AM
Koumori, you know me too well. We must talk more. *stores Takeru's hat in shrine* So, I'll help you out. Youtube has a lot of Frontier! (I also have the entire season subbed on DVD.)

As for the international DigiDestineds, I believe that the writers didn't care much about them. They were only in a few episodes. The Japanese kids we've known for 104 episodes. We, as fans, would care more about them. (Though, I DID like Yuri, the Russian boy. He was a Takeru twin!)

OMPG! Update guys! My little Devimon, back when this discussion just started, died! He was tweleve years old. My dang job did him in. Sorry Devi. I'll get you back, someday... You will be missed.

Shigeru-kun
11th March 2006, 8:47 AM
XD You said, "evolving". XD Is digivolving. XD
Uh, ya. For the dub. In the Japanese version it was simple evolution.

If you could choose a Digimon partner, who would it be?
Even though I adore Tailmon's evolution line, I personally would rather have Plotmon around a lot more. She just seemed so much cuter than Tailmon to me. ^^; Either her or Kurumon. And yes, I do realize Culumon would be the "correct" way to be saying all this, but for some reason the Kuru-ness always got to me. XD

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 8:58 AM
OMPG! Update guys! My little Devimon, back when this discussion just started, died! He was tweleve years old. My dang job did him in. Sorry Devi. I'll get you back, someday... You will be missed.Devimon? I hope you get a vaccine Digimon when you reset the game. XD

Shadowcat
11th March 2006, 9:13 AM
Even though I adore Tailmon's evolution line, I personally would rather have Plotmon around a lot more. She just seemed so much cuter than Tailmon to me. ^^

Plotmon's cute too, I know. I like Tailmon better. She definitely has more attacks and can pack a punch. :D With Cuteness on top of that. That is just wham! Excellent Digimon!

hIrAm
11th March 2006, 9:15 AM
I used to love Salamon, but I would always want it as a Salamon, not Gatomon. To me, Gatomon was meant for a female partner. Salamon, on the other hand, could be both.

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 9:18 AM
But Plotmon looks like a plush toy...I think Gatomon would be a better partner, toughness pwns.

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 9:22 AM
Koumori, you know me too well. We must talk more. *stores Takeru's hat in shrine* So, I'll help you out. Youtube has a lot of Frontier! (I also have the entire season subbed on DVD.)

As for the international DigiDestineds, I believe that the writers didn't care much about them. They were only in a few episodes. The Japanese kids we've known for 104 episodes. We, as fans, would care more about them. (Though, I DID like Yuri, the Russian boy. He was a Takeru twin!)

OMPG! Update guys! My little Devimon, back when this discussion just started, died! He was tweleve years old. My dang job did him in. Sorry Devi. I'll get you back, someday... You will be missed.I'm a fast learner ^_~ Talk away! It's too bad you don't have MSN, it's much easier to talk that way. Or faster, at any rate. O_o They DO have lots of Frontier? I can never seem to find it. And I envy you so >_<;

A good way to look at it. The Japanese Digidestined were much more experienced and...just more awesome all around. I didn't really like any of the International Kids, it all just felt so..impersonal.

*Insert sound of howling wolf*NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 12 years old, though? That's freaking incredible, Hanako-chan. Accursed job draining him.

Devimon? I hope you get a vaccine Digimon when you reset the game. XDD: Harsh discrimination, dood. Devimon may look blatantly evil and..have an evil sounding name, but remember what Yamato-san said. XD I feel like a teacher! *Wags a finger*

hIrAm
11th March 2006, 9:23 AM
Not to me .. cuteness doesn't matter to me either. It's if the Digimon and me are alike and share similar bonds. Not if they pwn other Digimon .. >_>

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 9:25 AM
He he, sorry I was a little harsh. :D

Ahh yes, the V-Pet, I remembered I always have to clean up after my Agumon, too bad it digivolved to Tyrannomon instead of the usual Grey dude. >_<

EDIT: He he, I remembered Rika saying Digimon are for fighting only, I'm so like her...X_X

hIrAm
11th March 2006, 9:28 AM
You are! Digimon are not just for fighting .. and the fan-fic I'm writing will have to prove that.

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 9:28 AM
>_> I envy you all so. I wish I had a V-Pet. The only lil devices I got were the American Digivice Toys, and..those weren't nearly as fun. I never got the first one, though, so I don't know what it was like.

hIrAm
11th March 2006, 9:34 AM
It's okay .. I never got a V-Pet either ..

Astinus
11th March 2006, 9:34 AM
Or you could just get AIM... I'm stubborn. But for you, and because you make me laugh, I'll try to join. You know how? Miss Matsuki here is an idiot.

The little Tama-like things... When Digimon first came out, I leapt on them like... me on Takeru? ^^ You had to buy two to get the most enjoyment out of it, with the battling and all. So of course I have two! But when you also have five other Tamas going, someone's going to have to make a sacrifice. It was okay though. Devimon just enjoyed watching MaloMyotismon nearly killing Takeru in my fic!

Thanks for sticking up for my Devimon, Koumori. Twelve years was actually the worst for Digimon life span, at least for me! My best was my Greymon at eighteen. And for your information, Jimmy, I wanted Devimon. I had four Greymons (that didn't freeze or restarted) and one Monzaemon. I just wanted someone different! Don't worry, guys. I'll start it up again. I'll keep you posted!

it wasn't just him. All of my Tamagotchis are on pause. Except for the one who died in school.

You're right. Youtube doesn't have a lot of Frontier. Fools! I find some for you. (I'll ask my brother where he got the subs from, and PM it to you. If my chunky brother was awake!)

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 9:37 AM
Speaking of V-Pet, do any of you noticed that we mostly get Numemons for a Champion Digimon in the V-Pet? I've got him, 17 times...X_X

hIrAm
11th March 2006, 9:41 AM
Hehe ..

Numemon = Uglymon

Astinus
11th March 2006, 9:41 AM
Twice for me. And one of those times, he Digivolved into Monzaemon! That was a fluke, as I left him in the car. (Only way to get the best!) Don't know what's wrong with all of you. I got Greymon nearly every time. He was even my first Champion! And probably my last. <<;;

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 9:53 AM
Or you could just get AIM... I'm stubborn. But for you, and because you make me laugh, I'll try to join. You know how? Miss Matsuki here is an idiot.

The little Tama-like things... When Digimon first came out, I leapt on them like... me on Takeru? ^^ You had to buy two to get the most enjoyment out of it, with the battling and all. So of course I have two! But when you also have five other Tamas going, someone's going to have to make a sacrifice. It was okay though. Devimon just enjoyed watching MaloMyotismon nearly killing Takeru in my fic!

Thanks for sticking up for my Devimon, Koumori. Twelve years was actually the worst for Digimon life span, at least for me! My best was my Greymon at eighteen. And for your information, Jimmy, I wanted Devimon. I had four Greymons (that didn't freeze or restarted) and one Monzaemon. I just wanted someone different! Don't worry, guys. I'll start it up again. I'll keep you posted!

it wasn't just him. All of my Tamagotchis are on pause. Except for the one who died in school.

You're right. Youtube doesn't have a lot of Frontier. Fools! I find some for you. (I'll ask my brother where he got the subs from, and PM it to you. If my chunky brother was awake!)When I get a computer that's my own, I'll get AIM ^_^ But if you're going to try to get MSN, it'll give us a place to talk while we wait XD Who's Miss Matsuki? *Brain...so..so tired*

XD Nice analogy, dear. I'll have to remember that..'That boy goes so well with hockey! Like Hanako on Takeru!' I suppose I could order them online, yes? I won't be able to multitask like you do >_>; I'll ask you for advice, though.

Anytime ^_^. And you have some impressive ages on those partners of yours O_o What others have you had/do you plan to try and get?

I used to have one of the Tamagotchi's, it was a monkey. And it seemed to love eating >_>;

You're the best, Hanako-chan ^_^

EDIT: Doesn't Numemon result from care mistakes? O_o What HAVE you been doing to your V-Pets, Jimmy?

Astinus
11th March 2006, 10:13 AM
*falls off chair, laughing* Koumori...you are TEH greatest! Nearly every post of yours makes me laugh. Or maybe it's because I haven't slept in eighteen hours...?

Miss Matsuki is the name I call myself. In real life, you can hear me talk to myself, going "Okay, Miss Matsuki..." My friend Uki gave the last name to my character, and I just really liked it. (If you were true Digimon fans, you would know the meaning of 'Matsuki.')

As for ages:
Greymon ~ 16
Numemon ~ 14
Monzaemon ~ 20
Greymon ~ 5 (froze, had to restart)
Greymon ~ 17
Agumon ~ 4 (restarted randomly)
Devimon ~ 12

Those are the ones I remember. The first three I had when I was thirteen. The others are from now.

The oldest Digimon I've heard of is a MetalGreymon who died at 66 years of age! The same person who had him had a Meramon until 54 years. It was scary!

Don't know how to get what character on it. It's all just a fluke with me.

I AM the best, ain't I? (Koumori, check your PMs, man! Ha! P-M-S...)

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 10:15 AM
EDIT: Doesn't Numemon result from care mistakes? O_o What HAVE you been doing to your V-Pets, Jimmy?He he, nothing at all, nothing bad that is, normal feeding, training, etc.

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 10:32 AM
*falls off chair, laughing* Koumori...you are TEH greatest! Nearly every post of yours makes me laugh. Or maybe it's because I haven't slept in eighteen hours...?

Miss Matsuki is the name I call myself. In real life, you can hear me talk to myself, going "Okay, Miss Matsuki..." My friend Uki gave the last name to my character, and I just really liked it. (If you were true Digimon fans, you would know the meaning of 'Matsuki.')

As for ages:
Greymon ~ 16
Numemon ~ 14
Monzaemon ~ 20
Greymon ~ 5 (froze, had to restart)
Greymon ~ 17
Agumon ~ 4 (restarted randomly)
Devimon ~ 12

Those are the ones I remember. The first three I had when I was thirteen. The others are from now.

The oldest Digimon I've heard of is a MetalGreymon who died at 66 years of age! The same person who had him had a Meramon until 54 years. It was scary!

Don't know how to get what character on it. It's all just a fluke with me.

I AM the best, ain't I? (Koumori, check your PMs, man! Ha! P-M-S...)^_^;; Thanks. I don't know what I'm doing to make you laugh, though. I'd also like to point out that I would no longer be alive if I hadn't slept for 18 hours.

XD That's the best thing I've heard in a long while. You ARE my hero. Though I can't say I'm a true Digimon fan (Let's blame it on the fact that my brain is angry with me, so it's sleeping it's anger off.) so please, fill me in!

Hanako has a fan in Greymon XD Can't get enough of it's Rihana Crisp, mmmm mm. You make me wish for a V-Pet more and more, though. X_x 66 and 54? How long would you have to have one of those things in real time to get it at that age?

Ah, working the old fluke finger magic? At least it's a surprise when you get something new, yeah?

Yeah, hero right here XD You and Wolf Goddess are my heroes for life. And I did check my PM's ^_^; Just a little slower then I should have.

Astinus
11th March 2006, 10:45 AM
That thing about Jimmy being an evil-caretaker! That just made me laugh. Sorry, Jimmy. But, what DID you do wrong? (Pah, eighteen hours is nothing. I stayed up without sleep for twenty-four hours!)

The girl didn't age her old Digis. They just lived that long, real-time, no pausing. My gods...I hope that doesn't happen to me!

The thing about my "Matsuki" bit is something I'd like to drop. It's a MAJOR plot point to my fic series. (The actual fic concerning it is finished. I just have to type it up... ^^)

Me talking to myself? Let's just say that no customers talk to me when I'm working!

If I ever get something new, it's good. Rarely happens. (See: GREYMON!)

Did I ever know that I'm a he~ro~! *sings*

Good-night, Digi-pals. I'm off to dreamland. See you all tomorrow. (Good-night, Komouri! RAR! Angry brain!)

JimmyKudo
11th March 2006, 10:50 AM
That thing about Jimmy being an evil-caretaker! That just made me laugh. Sorry, Jimmy.He he, no offense taken! ^_^

But, what DID you do wrong?Who knows.

(Pah, eighteen hours is nothing. I stayed up without sleep for twenty-four hours!)XD I've tried to stayed up yesterday, but I went to bed instead...

Good-night, Digi-pals. I'm off to dreamland. See you all tomorrow. (Good-night, Komouri! RAR! Angry brain!)Good night to you too! ^_^

-Koumori-
11th March 2006, 10:56 AM
That thing about Jimmy being an evil-caretaker! That just made me laugh. Sorry, Jimmy. But, what DID you do wrong? (Pah, eighteen hours is nothing. I stayed up without sleep for twenty-four hours!)

The girl didn't age her old Digis. They just lived that long, real-time, no pausing. My gods...I hope that doesn't happen to me!

The thing about my "Matsuki" bit is something I'd like to drop. It's a MAJOR plot point to my fic series. (The actual fic concerning it is finished. I just have to type it up... ^^)

Me talking to myself? Let's just say that no customers talk to me when I'm working!

If I ever get something new, it's good. Rarely happens. (See: GREYMON!)

Did I ever know that I'm a he~ro~! *sings*

Good-night, Digi-pals. I'm off to dreamland. See you all tomorrow. (Good-night, Komouri! RAR! Angry brain!)XD Oh! I just call it as I see it. I suppose I shouldn't judge, but Numemon, 17 times? Seriously x_x That rivals my Bakemon from Digimon World 1 who crapped once and died. Stupid dead thing, dying twice over.

That's what I call luck. Little guys must have wanted to stick around. What? You don't want to turn into crazy V-Pet lady?

Ah, fair enough, I won't pry, Maaatsuki. I'll just read it when you type it up, if you'll let me. That's one ward people off XD The voices in my head tell me you're "Oooootay!" And it's like I said, Greymon just like you.

And they say that a hero will save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait~

..Who am I kidding? *Points at his shirt. "I'm like a SuperHero with no powers or motivation"* I'M not going to do anything BUT wait. Hanako will save moi.

Night Hanako (Maybe angry brain will be more docile and friendly tomorrow), night all, catch yas later.

Astinus
12th March 2006, 7:48 AM
Wow...We all just kinda stopped talking about Digimon, and went to sleep. Freaky!

Koumori, if you read my recent PM to you, you'll see that I'll allow you to read my fics! (Yeah, like there's a huge line waiting to read them. I swear, I write ONE little yaoi, and everyone leaves me alone.)

Between this and the Digimon Lovers Club, I get confused as to what I'm replying to... Oh well. Work: It fries the brain.

(Koumori, the song on the radio reminds me of you! ^^ ><)

NO one knows the Matsuki reference to Digimon? Was Tamers really THAT bad? o_O

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 7:55 AM
No, a lot of people like Tamers, TONS! But is just me, a Adventure fan rather than a Tamers fan. :p

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 8:46 AM
I love Tamers ..

*swipes Blue Card* ..what? I happen to have a hobby ..

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 8:52 AM
Wow...We all just kinda stopped talking about Digimon, and went to sleep. Freaky!

Koumori, if you read my recent PM to you, you'll see that I'll allow you to read my fics! (Yeah, like there's a huge line waiting to read them. I swear, I write ONE little yaoi, and everyone leaves me alone.)

Between this and the Digimon Lovers Club, I get confused as to what I'm replying to... Oh well. Work: It fries the brain.

(Koumori, the song on the radio reminds me of you! ^^ ><)

NO one knows the Matsuki reference to Digimon? Was Tamers really THAT bad? o_OXD You set off a chain reaction that spelled DOOM for us all. Ess ell ee ee pee spells sleeeeeeeeep. Or esseleeeepee. Whatever the crap THAT means.

I just did X_x I haven't been able to get to this god forsaken place all day, it kept telling me that the page could not be found. Stupid internet >.> Happy days befall me when I get to read entertaining things. (Go me! <.< Am I close to the front of this line?)

Ahaha, you aren't the only one, Hanako-chan. Work is a cruel thing indeed. But money is good, yes? Indeedicus. (What song? ^_^)

Miss Matsuki was Takato, Kazu, Juri, and Kenta's teacher, was she not?

I love Tamers ..

*swipes Blue Card* ..what? I happen to have a hobby ..XD You're obsessed, dood. That's all you've been talking about all day.

Astinus
12th March 2006, 9:05 AM
Wrongo! "Matsuki" is the last name of a main MAIN character on Tamers. (Why don't you check the Encyclopedia, Koumori? Linkage!)

Yeah, I have two Blue Cards myself. I use them on the little Digi-Arc toys I have...

I'm not telling you what song, Koumori! It's embarrassing! XD Oh Goddy Goddy God! *smacks head with keyboard*

What? ALL that pain, and all I get is a "7?" Bull- Who am I? *suffers from amnesia and concussion*

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 9:05 AM
Whatever .. atleast I try to do something about non-existing things .. Terriermon .. wake up .. you're not a plush doll .. you're REAL! ..*sniffle*

Oh, and Rihana .. don't say that .. I don't actually have one .. yet .. ='(

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:11 AM
Wrongo! "Matsuki" is the last name of a main MAIN character on Tamers. (Why don't you check the Encyclopedia, Koumori? Linkage!)

Yeah, I have two Blue Cards myself. I use them on the little Digi-Arc toys I have...

I'm not telling you what song, Koumori! It's embarrassing! XD Oh Goddy Goddy God! *smacks head with keyboard*

What? ALL that pain, and all I get is a "7?" Bull- Who am I? *suffers from amnesia and concussion*..*Smacks himself in the forehead.* That's what I was GOING to say, but I remember that they changed it to 'Matsuda' in the dub for some reason. Unless my brain is playing tricks on me again, and they really didn't change it. (^_^; Cause I like guessing games?)

EDIT: *Smacks himself again* My bad. Matsuki was the dub name, as pointed out in a later post by Yamato-san. I'm so terribly confused about everything now @_@

D-Arcs sound much more fun then D-Powers. Why do ours always suck so much more?

Aww, come on Hanako! You can just PM it to me, I promise I won't laugh ^_^

O_o Oh crap! *Injects her with anti-amnesia...serum?*

Whatever .. atleast I try to do something about non-existing things .. Terriermon .. wake up .. you're not a plush doll .. you're REAL! ..*sniffle*

Oh, and Rihana .. don't say that .. I don't actually have one .. yet .. ='(>.>; Alright, Lemono. I have a present for you! It's a nice warm white jacket that lets you hug yourself - All the time! Isn't it great? *Ushers him into a white padded cell*

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 9:13 AM
>.>; Alright, Lemono. I have a present for you! It's a nice warm white jacket that lets you hug yourself - All the time! Isn't it great? *Ushers him into a white padded cell*
Ugh, i've had enough of this Koumori .. Terriermon .. digivolve!

Astinus
12th March 2006, 9:14 AM
Yeah, unfortunately, they stopped selling the D-Arcs a long time ago. Too bad. I only needed Ruki's to have the complete set. Also can't get the Frontier ones. Because I only needed the Junpei one to have the complete set... *tries not to cry* Same with the D-3's. I only needed Iori's... Am I a bit too obsessed about these things?

Oh well. I have Taichi's and Yamato's Digivices. I'm a happy yaoi girl.

Lemono, I've tried that too! Wake UP, Takeru plushie! You're a real boy!

And to fulfill my duty as Koumori's bodyguard... BlackWarGreymon! Attack that Terriermon! Leviathanmon, go in as back-up! (See, Lemono? Your Terriermon is so strong, I need both my Digimon to attack it!)

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:19 AM
Ugh, i've had enough of this Koumori .. Terriermon .. digivolve!XD Oh chill out, Lemono. I'm a sarcastic person by nature.

Rihana:That is troublesome - I thought they still sold them on toysnjoys dot commage. *Ponders* 'Spose I could check, nya? O_o That's quite a collection you have going there. But you're right, who needs Iori and Junpei's digivices when you have ones from even better characters XD Nothing wrong with being too obsessed, I guess we all are for certain things. I was a maniac card/action figure/tiny figurine collector for Digimon stuff, when they had the decent Digimon Cards still for sale. I've always wanted some Japanese ones, though, because they always had drawn art on them instead of 3D like the American ones started using ;_;

XD A naughty Hanako-chan!

*Lets off a smoke bomb, replaces the Takeru plushie with himself dressed as Takeru* o_o

Yamato-san
12th March 2006, 9:19 AM
NO one knows the Matsuki reference to Digimon? Was Tamers really THAT bad? o_O

One thing worth considering is that around the time Tamers started airing in Japan, Japanese Digimon episodes had just started becoming available on the internet. Some people, like myself for instance, will have grown up on these raws and pay less heed to the dub (I only saw a few English Tamers episodes, altogether). Hell, I only just found out that Takato's surname (and Ruki's, for that matter) was changed in the English version when I stumbled upon Konaka's site about a couple years ago. Before then, I thought the English version just had him as "Takato Matsuda", as I'd always known him (well, I'd known him as "Matsuda Takato" to be exact, but same thing, really).

Anyway, f*** no, it was far from bad. Tamers was my favorite Digimon series, and I'm not just saying this due to my personal bias (those downloads I mentioned earlier.... that was actually the first time I had any luck getting anime off the internet, and I couldn't afford any DVDs, so Digimon Tamers was my first time seeing anime in its original Japanese format). You've got a darker atmosphere, friggin kickass and loveable characters like Ruki, Renamon (whom, as I mentioned earlier, broke the mold when it came to both Child levels and Partner Digimon in general. I don't even think Hawkmon or Tailmon, going by the originals, were as mature as she was), Impmon/Beelzebumon, the Hypnos organization, and Culumon (the most adorable Digimon in existance), proper development for said characters, great action (notice it didn't seem to use as much stock-footage for Digimon using attacks as previous series did. Card Slash also helped give more variety in battle in the earlier episodes), and so much more. The fact that the old characters were going away and this was taking place in a new reality wasn't anywhere near as bad as some people seem to let on, and it was really a very good move in the end as it allowed flexibility in using a new, and interesting, perception of both the Digital World and the idea of Digimon in general. The data-loading concept was nifty, and made sense out of why Digimon love to fight, and the fact that Digimon could actually die was also good, as it intensified the situations severely. This scifi take on the franchise also allowed us to get, not a Digimon, but a Zero ARtificial MonSter, IOW, Grani, as well as a final enemy that's also not a Digimon, which makes sense given the story's theme of humans and Digimon bonding. Wouldn't it have been awkward to have Digimon and humans work together to take down another Digimon, or another human like the Digimon Kaiser? Anyway, I could go on all day about how Digimon Tamers is my favorite, but this paragraph's gone on long enough as it is.

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:26 AM
Yamato-san, I envy you X_x I loved Tamers, as well, but I only saw the dub - I've seen two episodes of it subbed on Youtube, now, I suppose, but that's certainly not enough for my tastes. If I can ever find the DVD's for sale online/in my local import store and I have the money, I. Must. Buy. Though I agree that Tamers was nowhere near as bad as so many people said it was, and on basically..everything in that massive paragraph of yours. Of course, there were likely quite a lot of differences between what you saw and what I saw. Did they even refer to the first two seasons as a 'TV show' in the Japanese version?

Astinus
12th March 2006, 9:28 AM
Exactly, Yamato-san. Tamers did have the best characters out of all seasons. The development they go through during the season were a pleasent change from the characters in 02. In the first two seasons, only certain characters went through a change, i.e. Yamato and Ken. Then you wind-up with such characters as Sora, who they tried to make her have personality, but failed. It was too late to save her by the end of 01.

Tamers was the darkest season of Digimon. For that, it has remained one of my personal favorites, though Frontier is the better, in my opinion.

And yes, his name was changed from 'Matsuda' to 'Matsuki' for the dub. I use the dubbed surname because I originally used the dubbed first names. Though now I use the original first names, I am keeping 'Matsuki' as personal connections are attached to the choice.

Yamato-san
12th March 2006, 9:29 AM
Nope, no references to the show. Takato still based Guilmon's design off of Agumon, of course, but the card game, and possibly the V-pets, were a popular medium in that continuity, much like in real life.

BTW, I got a youtube account recently. Maybe I could see about uploading my raws over there.... does youtube accept RM formats?

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 9:31 AM
I don't see anything bad about the first two seasons...O_o" Sure, it was getting unrealistic that is just, "Oh, a Dark Master has come, let's kick his butt.", but I guess each series has its own cliché, but Tamers was kind of gothic...

And seeing that most of the Digimon fans are here, I was wondering if anyone want to be my personal editor for my fan fic? Thanks!

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:33 AM
That explains an incredible amount, really. Most of the arguments I've seen from people who didn't like Tamers involved the fact that they 'Made the first two seasons into a T.V Show'. And Takato basing Guilmon off of Agumon makes a lot of sense, as well - there seemed to be a lot of cards of him (I seem to recall seeing plenty at the Digimon Card Album site, at any rate), and he's been in basically every V-Pet, or a lot of them, yes?

Astinus
12th March 2006, 9:36 AM
Takato basing Guilmon off Agumon makes sense. What better Digimon would be better to be stronger than then the "hero" Digimon? Agumon is like the Charizard of the Digimon scene, at least to me.

Jimmy, I'll be your editor. Just e-mail your fic over in chapters as Word (.doc) attachments.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 9:38 AM
I can't, my e-mail has some technical problems, I can only receive e-mails, but I can't send them...

Astinus
12th March 2006, 9:54 AM
Well, now THAT brings up some problems... If you can come up with some idea on how to make this work, I'd like to hear them, Jimmy.

Frontier was also dark. I mean, Kouichi nearly died. (If he did, I'm sorry. I don't remember...) And that whole episode of "Home Again, Takuya Returns" was creepy. But the one that scared me the most was when ShadowSeraphimon appeared and nearly killed Takuya. I watched that thing over and over... and gave myself nightmares...

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:54 AM
Yamato-san: I didn't think there was such a short list of what kinds of files were allowed for uploading on Youtube.
YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG file formats

http://www.youtube.com/t/help You can learn more about it here, if there's a more specific thing you're looking for. I could be (And hope that I am) wrong. It seems like a very small pool of files for a site so large.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 10:00 AM
Rihana, I've sent you an e-mail, I don't know if you'll receive it, but I sent it.

Astinus
12th March 2006, 10:17 AM
Takes a while to show up, Jimmy. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Pah. Youtube... Evil critters they be. They should really expand their list. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your videos, Yamato-san.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 10:22 AM
OK.

Ah yes, You Tube, I'm using it to watch 4 episodes of Digimon right now, "Princess Karaoke" is one of them. :D

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 10:49 AM
Sorry for double posting, but I got a discussion for you guys, anyone watched episode 27? The episode where Tai and the other digidestineds was told about the gate by Gennai, only to be stopped by Davidramons? I've noticed a little detail, MetalGreymon said his name twice when he digivolved...

Astinus
12th March 2006, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I remember. I was like: "Dood so retarded, he forgot who he was... Stupid UBER-Digimon. I know who you are! No need to repeat! x_x"

The only thing I watch on Youtube is the final episode of 02. Until I find my tape of it. And also the random stuff. XD

Good-night, Jimmy. I'll let you know about the e-mail. If the forums are up before I go into work. If not, then you'll know by Sunday night at the earliest, Tuesday by the latest. (Oh NOEZ! I have to work and go to school! Dang Ethics class and grocery stores!)

I'll say it now...Good-night. Koumori! >< *ducks and hides*

Shigeru-kun
12th March 2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry for double posting, but I got a discussion for you guys, anyone watched episode 27? The episode where Tai and the other digidestineds was told about the gate by Gennai, only to be stopped by Davidramons? I've noticed a little detail, MetalGreymon said his name twice when he digivolved...
Eh, probably just a dub error. The Japanese version has made mistakes too (like that wonderful preview error with Ikkakumon and Greymon), but this seems too small to be carried from the original.

Btw, if youtube is too crappy, I wouldn't mind in helping people find DVD rips...*coughs* ^^;;;;

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 11:13 AM
Dubs, they made A LOT of stupid mistakes, it turned Digimon to a kiddy show...>_<

And good-night Rihana (even though is 5: 05 PM in the afternoon here XD) , and I've just figured out my timezone, is GMT + 8:00...X_X

But seriously, do any of you think Digimon is, *hold up my Veedramon* childish?

MetaKnight
12th March 2006, 1:52 PM
no.
i dont know much about digimon and since i like patamon does patamon evolve into anything and does anything eveolve into it.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 1:58 PM
Yep, Patamon digivolves to Angemon (Angelmon) and Angemon digivolves to MagnaAngemon (HolyAngelmon) and MagnaAngemon digivolves to Seraphimon.

MetaKnight
12th March 2006, 2:01 PM
woah thats alot of digivolving.
JK can you pm me pics of patamon and its digivolvtions.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 2:16 PM
I Think Digievolving is awsome XD

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 2:20 PM
Yeah, but it requires a lot of energy, and is sometimes not permanent.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 2:30 PM
I Think agumons digievolutions are the best and also biyomons too

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 2:38 PM
Did you know Biyomon can digivolve to Phoenixmon after she digivolves to Garudamon?

Yamato-san
12th March 2006, 3:21 PM
how the hell did this thread turn into a bunch of posts bringing up (rather commonly known aspects of) Digimon evolution from seemingly nowhere?

Anyway, I uploaded episode 6-9 of Tamers on Youtube. Apparently, I am able to upload RealMedia over there. I skipped episode 5 because it's already been subbed by Wolfpack Productions, so I can expect ForlornHope to be posting that up very soon. I am NOT providing any links, you can find them yourself, so don't ask. Comments would be nice if you manage to get to them.

~Sirnight~
12th March 2006, 3:44 PM
(Apparently talking about digivolving...) Have you noticed that it is as if Gatomon and Patamon have a human mega level and beast human level? For instance, Patamon can be Seraphimon or Goldramon. And then Gatomon turns into (Forgets name) or Magnadramon? Just bringing it up.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 3:45 PM
Calm down Yamato-san, I placed in my sig, if they got any question, they can ask me in this topic. >_<"

Yep, I know, because Patamon and Gatomon are perfect couples! XD

And that name is Ophanimon.

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 9:21 PM
Hah, this post turned into something .. funny .. 0_o .. "I wuv digi-evolving! " .. yes, yah, It's fun .. -_-

Terriermon and I are going for a walk soon, does anyone want something from the store?

:D

-Koumori-
12th March 2006, 9:23 PM
how the hell did this thread turn into a bunch of posts bringing up (rather commonly known aspects of) Digimon evolution from seemingly nowhere?

Anyway, I uploaded episode 6-9 of Tamers on Youtube. Apparently, I am able to upload RealMedia over there. I skipped episode 5 because it's already been subbed by Wolfpack Productions, so I can expect ForlornHope to be posting that up very soon. I am NOT providing any links, you can find them yourself, so don't ask. Comments would be nice if you manage to get to them.I was just about to ask the same thing. You're right, the topic DOES change too quickly here.

Sounds good. I guess I'll just have to search them out later XD Thanks for uploading those, though. ^_^
EDIT 1: Found them. Thanks, Yamato-san.

Calm down Yamato-san, I placed in my sig, if they got any question, they can ask me in this topic. >_<"

Yep, I know, because Patamon and Gatomon are perfect couples! XD

And that name is Ophanimon. -_- Why would you put that in your sig? A more accurate thing would be to switch it from them simply asking you, to asking anyone in this thread for help if they have a question.

<_< I'd say they're good with teamwork, but I wouldn't call them a perfect couple.

Zachidude: Patamon can become more then what he does in the anime. http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html You can check out him, and plenty more here, though it's basically dub-related, and not fully accurate.

EDIT 2:
Lemono - I wouldn't mind a slurpee <_< Even if it is snowing out.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 9:28 PM
Well, I'm not absolutely accurate, so I thought, if I answer one of the questions, and I got the answer wrong, you guys can correct me or something...

I guess they're not a couple, but man, I still remembered the fantasy Veemon have about that showed Gatomon and Veemon dancing together...>_<

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 10:43 PM
Yay, I've finally got a plot for my fan-fic.

Does anyone have any decent looking pictures of Lilithmon?

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 10:50 PM
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Lilithmon2.jpg

How's this?

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 11:11 PM
Yah, that's the one I have. I guess there's no other picture of her out there, oh well. Thanks for your intended help, Jimmy.

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 11:24 PM
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Lilithmon.gif

What about this one?

hIrAm
12th March 2006, 11:37 PM
Yah, I've got both, thanks Jimmy.

-Koumori-
13th March 2006, 2:23 AM
Yah, I've got both, thanks Jimmy.I have a larger one of the second picture, if you want that. Just lemme know and I'll send it over MSN.

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 3:10 AM
Alright, thanks.

-Koumori-
13th March 2006, 3:26 AM
And to fulfill my duty as Koumori's bodyguard... BlackWarGreymon! Attack that Terriermon! Leviathanmon, go in as back-up! (See, Lemono? Your Terriermon is so strong, I need both my Digimon to attack it!) Awesome, I so didn't notice this the first time XD I have the best body guard, ever. *Huggles* Good choices in partners, too ^_^
Alright, thanks.Not a problem.

Edit: Gah, I'm forgetful. Thanks again for the uploads, Yamato-san. You've given me new motivation to take a Japanese course so I can understand more then basic words. ^_^ I only had time to watch 6 & 7, but I enjoyed them anyways.

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 4:03 AM
I guess we need a new topic ..

Edit: Here is one line of the Digimon I will be using in my fan-fic.

Snowbotamon --> Nyaromon --> Salamon --> Piddomon --> Lordangemon --> Slashangemon or Goldramon

Do you guys think that is good?

Token
13th March 2006, 5:01 AM
Favorite strateiezs in rumble/rumble 2

Mine is to wup all azzez with the power of BurningGreyMon. or just fart em all to death with NeeMon

Astinus
13th March 2006, 7:23 AM
My strategy is to evolve in BlackWarGreymon, then wait patiently for them to come near me, and then I BLOW THEIR HEADS OFF!

Unless it's Gatomon. Then I just kick her around the battlefield.

Oh, Jimmy? You're right. I didn't get the e-mail. ._.'

And yeah...time zones. When I went to bed last night, it was five in the morning. Let's here it for New England in the good ol' US of A!

A good place to get subbed episodes in Wolf Pack Productions, as Yamato-san mentioned. I don't know the link... However, I should warn that it's a bit torrent site (whaterver that means) so some computers can't handle it.

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 7:37 AM
Rihana, have you seen the evolution line of one of the Digimon in my fan-fic?

-Koumori-
13th March 2006, 7:37 AM
Rihana, everything you say makes me wonder how much more awesome you can get. XD I love that strategy. And playing it safe with Gatomon also makes moi a very happy Koumori, as well. My favorite strategy, with BlackWarGreymon as well, is to go stabbyripstabstab on those who dare to oppose by...metal..encased..claw..thing.

O_o It was five in the morning? It was only two where I was @_@ You crazy! Crazy like Ikea guy!

Ah, I've been there before - I'm just retarded and can't work Bit torrent. That, and this is technically not my computer, even if I use it more then anyone else in this family, and my dad is uber paranoid about..everything. Thinks the Feds will come for us XD Silly father.

Astinus
13th March 2006, 8:21 AM
Lemono...I have not a clue as to what you are talking about... o_O I've seen most of the actual Digimon, but...what?

Koumori, check your e-mail. I e-mailed you some parenthesis, fool! And yeah...five in the morning... And I had to work once I woke up. So I'm surviving on six hours of sleep, five hours of work, and doing fine!

Play it safe with Gatomon? Pah...in the original Rumble Arena, I battled her playing as Reapermon. Much manical laughter then!

Yeah, my laptop can't do bit torrent, so my brother just put them all on DVD for me... My dad is paranoid too. He keeps hiding the computer on me, at least until I got my own! My mom is paranoid too. (Perhaps that's where I get it from...)

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 8:24 AM
Haha. I meant what do you think of the actual line of Digimon. Don't worry about it ..

-Koumori-
13th March 2006, 8:30 AM
I did check my e-mail, dear. I e-mailed you back as soon as I got it in my inbox XD I take it Yahoo doesn't alert you to new mail? You're many times my hero, now. I don't function well without sleep.

<_< Hero, but you're crazy too.

Ahaha, my dad thankfully never did that, though for a while he was trying to make a password to block..EVERYTHING on the internet. Thinking I was looking for naughty things like some depraved pervert, or some wierd thing like that. My dad's more laid back then my mom in most ways (Buddhism is his friend) but she's more lenient with what I do at home. She worries like no tomorrow if I go anywhere with friends she's never met before though XD

Along with the Rumble Arena topic, how about everyone lists their favorite Digimon from each stage? They don't have to be able to evolve into one another, obviously.

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 8:53 AM
Is it just me .. or is Salamon not the cutest thing in the entire world ..

Astinus
13th March 2006, 8:54 AM
Favorite stages:

Baby/Fresh - Punimon or Poyomon
In-Training - DemiVeemon
Rookie - Too many to list. Gabumon, Gomamon, Veemon, Tsunamimon, BlackAgumon, BlackGuilmon, Renamon, Wormmy, Shenmon... ChibiMyotismon!
Champion - Again, too many to list. Growlmon, Greymon (^^;), er...actually, that's it!
Ultimate - MagnaAngemon (I'm drawing a mind blank. Can't think of any Digis!)
Mega - Magnadramon, Gallantmon

Koumori, I e-mailed you back. It's a sad e-mail.
*By the way, about the hero part, you don't need big muscles to be a superhero. Sometimes, you just need to be able to stave off loneliness for a girl in her dark room. And because of that, you are my superhero... <3*

Lemono...uh...awesome? o_O W00t for Digivolution? O_O o_O x_x

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 9:07 AM
No, Salamon is perfect the way he is ..

I'll name my favourite stages too.

Baby - Punimon or Snowbotamon
In-Training - Demiveemon or Tokomon
Rookie - Salamon .. <3, Wormmon, and Terriermon
Champion - Angemon, Gargomon, and Growlmon
Ultimate - Angewomon, Knightmon, Magnaangemon, Rapidmon, Lordangemon, and Grappleomon
Mega - Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Piedmon

-Koumori-
13th March 2006, 9:33 AM
I have a lot of favorites for each stage, so...just assume that the list carries on longer after I start spacing out with the good old '...' insert.
Baby -> Leafmon, Chibimon, Reremon, Jyarimon, YukimiBotamon, Punimon...
In-Training -> DemiVeemon, Minomon, Viximon, Gigimon, Tsunomon, Koromon, Nyaromon, Kyaromon...
Rookie -> Veemon, Bearmon, Agumon, Guilmon, Gabumon, Renamon, Terriermon, Monodramon, Elecmon, Piyomon, Dorumon, YukiAgumon, Gomamon, BlackAgumon, Gaomon, Penguinmon, Kotemon, Commandramon, Dracmon (Is this what you meant by ChibiMyotismon, Rihana?)...
Champion -> Veedramon, Grizzmon, Greymon, Growlmon, Ex-Veemon, Garurumon, Strikedramon, Unimon, Leppamon, Seadramon, Airdramon, Tyrannomon, DarkTyrannomon, Gatomon, Aquilamon, Angemon, Gargomon, Sangloupmon...
Ultimate -> MetalGreymon, AeroVeedramon, Mihiramon, Cyberdramon, MetalTyrannomon, Qilinmon, WarGrowlmon, Myotismon, Matadormon, Volcdramon, Kyukimon, Chimeramon...
Mega -> WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Imperialdramon, Plesiomon, Phoenixmon, Baihumon, Spinomon, Darkdramon, Chaosmon, Omnimon, Valdurmon, SlashAngemon, Cannondramon, SaberLeomon, Ultimate Brachimon, Gallantmon (Crimson Mode, too), Sakuyamon, Machinedramon, MetalSeadramon, Milleniumon, DoruGhoramon...
The list goes on and on >_>

Shigeru-kun
13th March 2006, 11:38 AM
Rookie - Salamon .. <3
Pure randomness. All out of the love for Plotmon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/AikoMisa/plotmon05.jpg

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 5:53 PM
I love Salamon! What episode is that .. she might digivolve in it ..

Do you happen to know the episode where she digivolves? I'm trying to find it ..

Pika Hikari KT
13th March 2006, 9:43 PM
It's 'Enter the Dark Masters'. It's the only episode where she evolves to Tailmon(Prottomon shinka...Teirumon!).

hIrAm
13th March 2006, 9:50 PM
Yay, I just watched it .. that was awesome .. if only it was my Salamon .. it would digivolve into something else other than that rotten, ugly cat, Gatomon.

-Koumori-
14th March 2006, 12:07 AM
I was right XD Good to know my memory isn't shot, there is only one time where she evolves on screen. Lemono, what's wrong with Gatomon? I love that little kitty. BlackGatomon I like better, but that's beside the point.

hIrAm
14th March 2006, 12:12 AM
Gatomon is .. retarded? I just don't like her .. I think that they should've had Salamon as the main Digimon, and have her digivolve into someone else.

Pika Hikari KT
14th March 2006, 3:31 AM
Tailmon's my favorite as well--I love cats.-^_^- She's a lot more mature in the original, and her image song is quite powerful. And Holydramon...a furry dragon. Eat your heart out, Shenron!:p

Winry Rockbell
14th March 2006, 5:41 AM
My favorite evolution for Veemon would have to be the Veedramons. I was hoping Davis's Veemon would have that line but he had XVeemon.

Chibomon - DemiVeemon, Veemon, Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, AlforceVeedramon

What do you think would be a good evolution for Aruraumon? I always thought Aruraumon evolved into Kiwimon but it appears that Floramon digivolves into Kiwimon. What is Wormmon's true evolution? I mean the one with the crest of Kindness like the others? I know of four of his evolutions but what's his others? Someone said his true evolution is Dinobeemon and GranKuwagamon is that true?

Leafmon - Minomon, Wormmon - Stingmon - ??? - ???

What do you think Mikemon's Fresh, In-Training, Rookie Mega forms are? I know Mikemon's Ultimate but what are it's other forms and is Mikemon a female or male? I know Mikemon desn't evolve into Lilithmon because that BlackGatomon's evolution.

??? - ??? - ??? - Mikemon - Bastemon - ???

SnowBotamon? - Nyaromon? - Salamon? - BlackGatomon - LadyDevimom, Lilithmon

Do you think Babydramon will ever get a picture and evolution line? What do you think Babydramon looks like? I picture a blue Dragon Digimon like a cross between Monodramon and Veemon.

-Koumori-
14th March 2006, 6:19 AM
I was hoping for Veedramon, as well. I like Imperialdramon more then AlforceVeedramon, personally. JewelBeemon always seemed like a fitting Stingmon evolution to me, but I don't know what it evolves into. I don't recall it actually becoming anything else.

DinoBeemon is what results when Stingmon goes first instead of ExVeemon in DNA evolution, and Gran Kuwagamon would result if they went a stage higher. I think of those 'true' evolutions as more of a fitting evolution then a necessary one, though, so it can really just use any line that it can evolve into in my opinion. Digimon aren't set like Pokemon. Lillithmon works for both, to me, as far as Mikemon and BlackGatomon are concerned.

EDIT: I hope Babydramon gets a form soon O_o I've always been curious about that one. Technodramon, as well, though I think it had a small V-pet-esque sprite.

hIrAm
14th March 2006, 6:40 AM
Haha. Like my Takato animation everyone?

*points to sig*

Astinus
14th March 2006, 8:13 AM
I see no Takato in your sig, Lemono. Sorry. :/

Nah, ChibiMyotismon is the Rookie form of Myotismon that my brother and I made up. We were just goofing around one morning, and were turning everything chibi. It was just so humorous. For a while, it was my brother's nickname. Now he goes by the nickname Michael Tabris while I'm Hanako Tabris in a Digimon fic he was writing.

Anyways, ChibiMyotismon was soon forgotten, until I needed an evil Digimon to use in my own fic. He was revived as the most evil Digimon. He kills two humans in my fic... One by a horrible choking incident, in which the human's windpipe is broken... The other by brainwashing the younger brother so that he commands his own Digimon to kill her... It's a scary fic.

As for Gatomon, obviously I don't like her. It's not really her, but more of who her human partner is... I personally like Danamon (brother's made-up Digimon...). She's a grey cat like Gatomon, covered in black crescent moons.

Salamon's name came about due to Terri-Lei O'Malley, the producer of the US version of Digimon. From the Digimon Encyclopedia:

Salamon is named after the pet cat of Terri-Lei O’Malley, the producer of the US version of the show. A dub name could not be settled upon for Salamon, and so O’Malley made the decision to name her after her cat. However, she had not seen a picture of her at this point, and based the name on the fact that Gatomon and Nyaromon are both cat-oriented Digimon. When she finally did see a picture, and realised Salamon was more puppy-like, it was too late to change it. We don’t actually know the name of the cat, but it was probably Sally...

And there we go.

Heh, I thought Pika Hikari KT was talking about Shenmon. Stupid me and all my fan-made Digimon...

-Koumori-
14th March 2006, 8:30 AM
XD No more Takato because Lemono changes his sig faster then the weather does in my province.

Ah, sounds like you and your bro have a lot of fan-mades like I do ^_^ Though I haven't made one that's quite so brutal in the way it kills XD You evil girl, you.

Terry-Lei O'Mally made a strange choice >_>; Why would she try to name something that she doesn't know the appearance of?

Astinus
14th March 2006, 9:16 AM
XD No more Takato because Lemono changes his sig faster then the weather does in my province.

Ah, sounds like you and your bro have a lot of fan-mades like I do ^_^ Though I haven't made one that's quite so brutal in the way it kills XD You evil girl, you.

Terry-Lei O'Mally made a strange choice >_>; Why would she try to name something that she doesn't know the appearance of?

Bad Lemono! *waggles finger* That hurts... And the weather changes fast here too.

It's not my fault ChibiMyotismon is so evil! He just came out that way!

Terri-Lei O'Malley did stupid things because she is from America... I can speak from experience.

I e-mailed you back, snookums. <<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *lots and lots of sweatdrops!*

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 9:53 AM
Along with the Rumble Arena topic, how about everyone lists their favorite Digimon from each stage?
Baby - Nyokimon, Snowbotamon
In-Training - Nyaromon, Yokomon (Forgot her Jap. Name)
Rookie - Piyomon, Plotmon, Renamon
Champion - Birdramon, Kyubimon, Tailmon
Ultimate - Garudamon, Angewomon, Holyangemon, Lilymon, Taomon
Mega - Ophanimon, Sakuyamon, Holydramon, Rosemon

They aired using their Jap. Names for Season 1 and 2 in Singapore, but started using the dub from Season 3.

Oh, and Shigeru-kun, I added you to my MSN.

Shigeru-kun
14th March 2006, 2:29 PM
Oh, and Shigeru-kun, I added you to my MSN.
Ah, ok. ^^ I was kinda wondering who some of the people adding me were. XD Thanks for telling me.

And my list...
Baby 1 - Yukimibotamon, Pichimon
Baby 2 - Pokomon, Kurumon, Chibimon
Child - Plotmon, Lopmon, Terriermon, Impmon, Gotsumon
Adult - Tailmon, Wizarmon
Perfect - Angewomon, Lilymon, Pumpmon
Ultimate - MarineAngemon, Holy Dramon, Cherubimon

Think that's all of them.

Lon
14th March 2006, 5:31 PM
Along with the Rumble Arena topic, how about everyone lists their favorite Digimon from each stage?
Wow... you guys sure post alot. Its already on its thirteenth page.......

Ah well. As for my favorites, its really so hard to choose, because there's so many. Especially the amount of Adult / Champion Digimon....... Okay then, I guess here's my list.

Baby: Yuramon
Baby2 / In-training: Kapurimon and Tanemon
Child / Rookie: Palmon, Hawkmon, Swimmon, Kudamon, and Mushmon
Adult / Champion: Yukidarumon, Tsuchidarumon, Leppamon, Nohemon, Clockmon, and Gladimon
Perfect / Ultimate: Warumonzaemon, Monzaemon, Pandamon, Qilinmon
Ultimate / Mega: Sleipmon

-Koumori-
14th March 2006, 6:21 PM
Bad Lemono! *waggles finger* That hurts... And the weather changes fast here too.

It's not my fault ChibiMyotismon is so evil! He just came out that way!

Terri-Lei O'Malley did stupid things because she is from America... I can speak from experience.

I e-mailed you back, snookums. <<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *lots and lots of sweatdrops!*XD Sorry, I shouldn't have made it sound like it was your fault. Bad ChibiMyo! >=/

I can only imagine what else she goofed up on. It all seems to have turned out ok, though, so it can't have been anything too big. Unless the sky's falling and I haven't noticed it yet. I'm oblivious like that ^_^;

Ahaha XD Snookums. Awesome. I got it this morning when I woke up, e-mailed you back.

...Muffin XD *Waddles off*