PDA

View Full Version : Coming back!

Chain of Memories
4th March 2006, 3:30 AM
Hello people. (I didn't see any rules about not making return threads, so I decided to make this)

After about 4 months of absence, I decided to come back to this forum. Though you might not recognize me due to my username, probably some older members might recognize me from my old username, Crush on May, former owner of the May Fan Club (I quit the club after loss of interest on May, thus leading to my leave from the forum).

Now that I came back, you'll probably start to see me post a lot at Games once again. ;)

BTW, if you wonder why this account wasn't pruned during my absence, it's because I occasionally logged in in order to preserve it, just in case I decided to come back sometime in the future.

Virtual Headache
4th March 2006, 3:34 AM
Welcome back^^
I remeber you^^
Nice to see you again, CoM :)

Fiery Blaziken
4th March 2006, 3:36 AM
Welcome back CoM!
I think I remember you from when I first joined.

kapslock
4th March 2006, 3:43 AM
Aww Crush on May, I remember! I was a member of the May club too, thier's a third one now... Well anyway welcome back!

Mangekyo Sharingan
4th March 2006, 4:31 AM
welcome back i can see your not new so i wont say read the rules and what not so i hope you enjoy your stay this time around

Desert_Rose
4th March 2006, 4:34 AM
Welcome back. Although I don't remember you since I wasn't here, welcome back anyway. ^__^

MondoTR
4th March 2006, 4:49 AM
Welcome back, Crush! I'm Togepi4eva/Bluchu/Ororo Munroe/Mondo/all my other nicks. Great to have you back. Come play the one above^ again. ^_^

Valkyrie X
4th March 2006, 4:50 AM
Huh, I remember you...I've seen you around a few times. Welcome back; I trust you already know the rules, so...yeah. Enjoy your stay.

;381;ZR;380;

Meganium Ex
4th March 2006, 6:32 AM
Hmm...Oh yeah, I remember you; the old Owner of the May Fan Club :D Welcome back and enjoy your stay :)

Locke Yggdrasill
4th March 2006, 6:49 AM
I remember ye. ^^ Welcome back.

Kyaku
4th March 2006, 7:00 AM
You were gone? O.o Wow. I never noticed. -.-;;; Anyways welcome back. ^^

-Spikey-

Angeling
4th March 2006, 7:04 AM
Well, welcome back to SPPf and I'm sure you already know the rules and whatnot, so enjoy your stay back and the entire forums. x]

~Mist~
5th March 2006, 5:36 AM
Hello, there Chain of Memories! I welcome you back from your absence! ^_^ Enjoy your time here!

Kurama
5th March 2006, 9:41 PM
he CoM welcome back