PDA

View Full Version : I wanna know something.....

FlameTrainer
4th March 2006, 12:04 PM
I am about to battle Spencer of the Battle Palace for the Silver Symbol, i have beaten the palace twice, just one more time and i'll face him, and i would like to know what moves his pokemon know, and what pokemon of these i should use:

Swampert lvl 50 with Mystic Water
Brave nature
Surf
Ice Beam
Take Down
Mud Shot

Alakazam lvl 50 with Lax Insence
Quiet nature
Psychic
Shock Wave
Recover
Future Sight

Magmar lvl 50 with Charcoal
Quirky nature
Flamethrower
Psychic
Confuse Ray
Fire Punch

Aggron lvl 50 with Quick Claw
Gentle nature
Iron Tail
Take Down
Aerial Ace
Dig

Pikachu lvl 50 with Light Ball
Relaxed nature
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Quick Attack
Double Team

Flygon lvl 50 with King's Rock
Jolly nature
Flamethrower
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Fly

Swampert fan
4th March 2006, 12:06 PM
That is good strategy but very difficult is win Battle Palace

obada
4th March 2006, 1:09 PM
you need to change alot of moves.
swampert ,pikachu,aggron
and I beleive you will improve.

Char1016
4th March 2006, 3:00 PM
I am about to battle Spencer of the Battle Palace for the Silver Symbol, i have beaten the palace twice, just one more time and i'll face him, and i would like to know what moves his pokemon know, and what pokemon of these i should use:

Swampert lvl 50 with Mystic Water
Brave nature
Surf
Ice Beam
Take Down
Mud Shot

Alakazam lvl 50 with Lax Insence
Quiet nature
Psychic
Shock Wave
Recover
Future Sight

Magmar lvl 50 with Charcoal
Quirky nature
Flamethrower
Psychic
Confuse Ray
Fire Punch

Aggron lvl 50 with Quick Claw
Gentle nature
Iron Tail
Take Down
Aerial Ace
Dig

Relaxed nature
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Quick Attack
Double Team

Flygon lvl 50 with King's Rock
Jolly nature
Flamethrower
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Fly

This should have maybe been in RMT Forums and to beat Spencer you need pokemons that like you more so they will not stand before it's opponent and rest. [I don't mean to use move rest].

magnemiteZ
4th March 2006, 3:56 PM

Swampert lvl 50 with Mystic Water (Dont use +10% Items) Leftovers
Brave nature (Good Nature)
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest, but Curse if you are willing to Rebreed
EQ

Alakazam lvl 50 with Lum Berry if you have Syncronise
Quiet nature (Modest is best)
Psychic
Shock Wave (T Punch has better Power)
Recover
Calm Mind

Magmar lvl 50 with Leftovers
Quirky nature Naive Here
Flamethrower
Substitute
Focus Punch
Thunder Punch

Aggron lvl 50 with Quick Claw/Leftovers
Gentle nature Adamant
Iron Tail
Double Edge (Only with Rock head)
Aerial Ace
EQ

Relaxed nature Jolly Here
Thunderbolt
Sub
Focus Punch
T Wave
I Prefer Riachu in game. There isn't much you can do with the Light ball without Surf and HP [Special].

Flygon lvl 50 with Leftovers Owns all
Jolly nature (Good nature)
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
EQ
Rock Slide
Screech?
My changes are bolded... I hope they help

Freakshow
4th March 2006, 4:06 PM
Flygon should have Choice Band IMO

magnemiteZ
4th March 2006, 4:14 PM
What in the 4th slot then (In your Opinion)?
I wasn't too sure on him... Thus the question marked Screech

*edit*
Looking at it, you could smack the CB on Aggron also then

Freakshow
4th March 2006, 4:16 PM
Return/Double-Edge/IronTail/Dragon Claw/Quick Attack. Pick one of those

ZNtelle
5th March 2006, 5:57 AM
Why have two CBers on one team? Flygon needs the CB and Aggron needs to SubPunch.

Desert_Rose
5th March 2006, 6:10 AM
Follow the move advise from the people above. Use your Swampert, Alakazam, and Flygon. Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=104305) is a link to info. about natures if you have an questions about them. They can be...tricky. ^_^

FlameTrainer
8th March 2006, 6:10 PM
well, i am planning to trade my venusaur over from leaf green, this are his moves:

Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Frenzy Plant

and my primeape, which needs to be trained a little more, but i think it has potential:

Aerial Ace
Substitute
Focus Punch
Brick Break

Fluorescent Adolescent
8th March 2006, 6:14 PM
well, i am planning to trade my venusaur over from leaf green, this are his moves:

Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Leech Seed

Corrected ;/ Always the option of symthesis/sub>Razor Leaf or sludge bomb but synthesis has piss poor PP whilst sub is generally a waste of time in-game and annoying. It'll frustrate you when you have to keep using it in battle. Thus just go for the set I posted methinks.

BTW moves that take two turns to use are useless. Examples include Hyper Beam/Frenzy plant/Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon.

FlameTrainer
8th March 2006, 6:24 PM
well, my strategy will be like this with the venusaur:

first sleep powder, then attack with razor leaf or sludge bomb, and frenzy plant if its gonna be a 1-hit KO against a swampert or a corsola or something

Fluorescent Adolescent
8th March 2006, 6:26 PM
well, my strategy will be like this with the venusaur:

first sleep powder, then attack with razor leaf or sludge bomb, and frenzy plant if its gonna be a 1-hit KO against a swampert or a corsola or something

lol Frenzy plant. Nice one ¬¬

Seriously no. Razor leaf will most likely OHKO it anyway. Also Venusaur was made for stalling, not sweeping (it has the potential to sweep but its just lollable tbh).

The strategy is to:
First Sleep Powder, then leech seed, Synthesis for any hits the sweeper gave you, and then sludge bomb away/razor leaf away. Or just after the leech seed go straight into the sweep (providing you didn't have sleep powder).

Brute Root
9th March 2006, 12:57 AM
I think Magical Leaf is better on Venusaur b/c it has more power and it never misses. But on the Swampert: If you choose to breed, wait to evolve a Marshstomp with curse untill it learns EQ, then evolve it into Swampert...or you could use a TM to teach Swampert EQ.

Fluorescent Adolescent
9th March 2006, 7:28 PM
I think Magical Leaf is better on Venusaur b/c it has more power and it never misses. But on the Swampert: If you choose to breed, wait to evolve a Marshstomp with curse untill it learns EQ, then evolve it into Swampert...or you could use a TM to teach Swampert EQ.

Magical Leaf is fine too although razor leaf is quite nice with better PP and bigger chance of a critical hit occurance :/

Brute Root
9th March 2006, 10:48 PM
Magical Leaf is fine too although razor leaf is quite nice with better PP and bigger chance of a critical hit occurance :/

True...but what good is a crit hit if it doesn't hit? B/c of accuracy and power, I say magical leaf is better.

magnemiteZ
9th March 2006, 10:50 PM
It is all down to personal preference.
I prefer Razor Leaf.

ZNtelle
10th March 2006, 4:55 AM
Echoing nooblet, the Grass-type as an attacking type is poor. Razor Leaf is the most powerful one-turn Grass-type move, so if you're going to use a Grass-type attacking move, you might as well use Razor Leaf.

snorlax
10th March 2006, 4:57 AM
flygon can screech/eq/rock slide/fire blast or sub