PDA

View Full Version : Question...?

Torkoal Stu
5th March 2006, 9:48 AM
Right I got the Chronicals DVD the other day and I rewatched the Legend of Thunder and when Marina was talking to Vincent she said "It was my best Battle Show ever!" and then she goes on about it involving music and dancing. But here's my question are Battle Show's real or is it some dub thing?

To me it sounded like a musical Coordinator contest, but I just wanted to know if it was a dub thing or not :/

Thanks ^^;

Chris
5th March 2006, 10:08 AM
Dub only. >_> Marina in the dub is WAY too talkative and too obsessed. She wants to be an Idol Trainer, not some pop star that sings and dances. o_O;

Geki
8th March 2006, 2:18 AM
EE, you have to take into consideration that this is the dub version we're talking about. Marina's far less talkative and giddy in the original Japanese version. BTW, do you guys know where I can buy Chronicles DVD that can be imported to the US?

Alfonso
8th March 2006, 2:21 AM
EE, you have to take into consideration that this is the dub version we're talking about. Marina's far less talkative and giddy in the original Japanese version. BTW, do you guys know where I can buy Chronicles DVD that can be imported to the US?

If you'd bothered to read Ed's post correctly, you would have realised that he is talking about the dub, and does mention that she was less talkative/giddy in the Japanese version.

HoennMaster
8th March 2006, 2:45 PM

Amazon UK, they have them all I think

Geki
8th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Thanks for the site. I might end up buying the whole set. Do you think it's worth it though?

-Totodile-
8th March 2006, 10:28 PM
Nope, it's not worth spending your money. They were a waste of my time (I watched them in Canada) and the only one that was worst watching was the Brock one.

HoennMaster
9th March 2006, 3:50 AM
I'd buy them, unless you would rather taped them when the (hopefully) air in the US

♥Princess Ketchum♥
9th March 2006, 3:33 PM
I Got chronicals too XD And its awsome

Anyone 4 Buttons?
16th March 2006, 2:00 AM
Yeah the Chronicles are worthing buying, especially the ones with Tracy in (favourite character). PLAY.com currently have free shipping worldwide on the boxset for Ł7.99 - that's where I got mine from.

Note:Am I allowed to do that?