PDA

View Full Version : HOEZ SNAP, she's back after 2 years!

Celestial Turtle
5th March 2006, 12:04 PM
...two years. Damn. o.o;; Everything's so different, too. o.o;; Custom titles...manga avatars...is that a flying pig I see? D: *is impressed by all the shiny new things added to the forum in her absence*

I actually wouldn't have rejoined (don't ask) but Dani managed to change my mind...and PsiUmbreon was prodding me. Literally. :P You haven't been truly POKED until you've been poked by him, dammit.

...I think I went off track a tad. Yeah. Old username was Spectreon, though I remember being a LOL-able idiot back then. Time flies. XP I don't even really remember who I knew, except for...Shining Sierra, except now she's WG and a mod now. D: And Empress Myuu...IMPERIAL DRAGON, too...was there anyone else I was going to say hello to? *racks her memory* If you knew me, drop by and say hello, and refresh my memory please. :P And hi-5 to all you people from Insanity Forums, of course.

I'm not exactly sure what it is I'll do here now that I've rejoined, but I might shake up the Debate forum, see what's new and interesting, etc. Already a member of the California Trainers Club, though....who knows, I might see some of you guys here at the JAA here in LA, or San Francisco...or even New York, if Psi and Bluekikatana and I manage to win something. 8D

Angeling
5th March 2006, 12:11 PM
and PsiUmbreon was prodding me. Literally. :P You haven't been truly POKED until you've been poked by him, dammit.
Of course. He is the master of poking and tickling, right?

Well, welcome back to SPPf and I'm sure you were a well respected member, so uh, glad to have you back. Yes, two years is a long time, though that also means I never met you. But, welcome back to SPPf and all.

If you do manage to get to New York, I will wave to you, take pictures and return to SPPf to post them. Just kidding, but welcome back again.

How repetitive I am right now. ;< This is what lack of sleep does to me. *coughs*

Lil' Pikachoo
5th March 2006, 12:13 PM
Welcome back? :)

Weren't you the one that pulled a suicidal stunt or something? I don't remember, though I remember you did something not many people liked.

Celestial Turtle
5th March 2006, 12:16 PM
Oh! I know you! Psi told me about you, so I sort of already know you by word of mouth. ^^

Yes, Greg's a good poker. ¬¬ I had to hit him over the head. :D

I think you've seen me around on Livejournal, too. *nodnod*

EDIT: Pikachoo: No, I think that was Mewskitty who did the sudicial stunt. I left 'cause of e-drama.

Lil' Pikachoo
5th March 2006, 12:18 PM
I was here around two years ago too. Maybe you faked that you were dying of cancer?

Well, it was something... I'm sure someone will enlighten us.

Celestial Turtle
5th March 2006, 12:19 PM
o.o;;; Er, I'm a bit young to die of cancer. I assure you I'm perfectly whole and healthy, though deaf. Where are you getting all of that stuff from? Whatever happened, happened a long time ago, and I don't think anyone cares anymore. ¬¬

Nashua
5th March 2006, 12:19 PM
Hello, welcome back. I actually remember you from somewhere.

zeppelin
5th March 2006, 1:40 PM
welcome back you wont know me though

MondoTR
5th March 2006, 5:06 PM
Pikachoo, neither of those were Spec.

Anyways, welcome back, Spec! ^_^

Kurama
5th March 2006, 6:31 PM
welcome back;) ;)

Kyaku
5th March 2006, 6:34 PM
Umm...Hi? I wasn't here till last year so I don't know you. Anyways, welcome back.

-Spikey-

Waterlight
5th March 2006, 6:35 PM
Welcome back, I can remember you from my days of lurking the forums for months before I joined.

Enjoy your time here again. ^^

EmpressMyuu
5th March 2006, 6:45 PM
SPEC! It's you! Welcome back. I really didn't expect you to come back, but you did! *smothers you in hugs* Yay ^_^ PM me sometime, huh? I missed you.

Torchic23
5th March 2006, 6:46 PM
I think I remember you a little bit from a long time ago

Welcome back! :D

Slypher
5th March 2006, 6:49 PM
I remember you Spectron, back when I was just lurking. It's not hard to remember someone who was involved in Internet drama or that thread about some crazy cult dude from LA. I don't even know why I still remember that.

Welcome back.

Celestial Turtle
5th March 2006, 9:17 PM
Yeah, LOL @ e-drama. 8D I'm not going to be as crazily active as I was, mainly because of being a junior in school now, and all the schoolwork, etc, but I'll still be around to chat to people, I suppose. :P Not looking to start trouble, do don't give me any and everything should be peachy.

EMPRESS MYUU! *huggles* I wasn't expecting you to post here. ^^;

And looks like Psi wins...people do still remember me, LOL. Thanks for the friendly welcome, everyone who posted here.

Shigaiko
5th March 2006, 9:26 PM
Welcome back. :D Don't seem to remember you, but then again, I didn't know this place existed until last year. >_>;

MidnightScott
5th March 2006, 9:31 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, you've finally returned! When I met you my name was PokémonScott - but I got it changed last year :)

Glad to see you've returned and I hope you remember me!

~Scott;229;

Locke Yggdrasill
5th March 2006, 9:33 PM
Welcome back. ^^
Did Psi tell you about me? If he did, I'll be uber shocked. :D
Welcome, nonetheless. :P

Akutenshi
5th March 2006, 9:38 PM
Welcome back! Can't say I know you, since I recently joined. Hope you don't encounter too much drama this time.

Virtual Headache
6th March 2006, 12:12 AM
Welcome back^^
Not sure if you rmember me, but I remember you^^
Nice to see you again :)

Celestial Turtle
6th March 2006, 12:23 AM
OMG, I do remember you...and Scott. :0 You're a mod now, too! Congratulations. ^^

Yggdrasill...dare I guess that you're a ToS fan, too? :P I don't think Psi told me about you, but you do pop up a lot in the threads he shows me in the Debate Forum.

Valkyrie X
6th March 2006, 12:32 AM
Welcome back, Spec- er, Celestial Turtle. =P I don't remember seeing you on the forums (guess that's because I joined back in November of '04, but meh), and I'm sure you haven't heard of me, but I've heard quite a lot about you...I trust you know the rules pretty well; still, I suggest you look over them again, since you were away for two years and such.

Again, welcome back; I hope you enjoy your stay here.

;381;ZR;380;

Celestial Turtle
6th March 2006, 12:38 AM
When you have Psi in your house eating all of the food out of the fridge, I don't think you can forget to read the rules. :0 They're still the same as they were before. Though I was admittedly a little surprised by the new rules about not calling people "n00bs," truthfully. o.o;;

Call me Spec if you want, I know it's easier. :P

Sonozaki Maya
6th March 2006, 12:49 AM
I remember seeing a user by the name of Spectreon around back when I was Trance Myrmidon and changed my name to Sankyuu LancET, in 04' to early 05'. I don't think you'll have known me, but eh, welcome back. ^^;;

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
6th March 2006, 1:28 AM
HI, welcome back and I do kinda remember your username....I don't think you remember me...

Silver Ryu
6th March 2006, 1:41 AM
Oh! Hi! I remember you. I used to see you all the time. Weren't you the one who made that thread about that guy at your summer job? Yeah, that was you. I remember you writing some fics, too. Do you remember me at all? I haven't changed my name or anything.

Anyway, welcome back. Nice to see you again. Have a good time, and don't get yourself banned again. :(

Locke Yggdrasill
6th March 2006, 1:44 AM
Yggdrasill...dare I guess that you're a ToS fan, too? :P I don't think Psi told me about you, but you do pop up a lot in the threads he shows me in the Debate Forum
Yus. Tales fanatic. ^^
I do? :o I'm never in the debate forum, and I didn't think I'd pop up in there or anything.
*points to bottom right corner of the banner in my sig*
xP

Wolf Goddess
6th March 2006, 2:04 AM
No, it can't be...

SPEC!! *hugs*

Great to see you again. Yes, the temperature in hell has dropped to thirty below....:p

Celestial Turtle
6th March 2006, 2:07 AM
SIERRA! *hugs WG back* LONG TIME NO SEE.

Yep, I remeember you, LancET. ^^ And Silver Ryu, yeah. Wow, wasn't expecting all the people to still be around. I don't write fanfiction nowadays, though..*flees*

EDIT: Not the Debate forum? Really? Oh, maybe it was a different thread then. 8D

Eszett
6th March 2006, 2:07 AM
I have not seen you before but, regardless, welcome back to the forums. :)

Mimori Kiryu
6th March 2006, 2:11 AM
I think I remember you, Spectreon! I remember some fictions that you posted. I wasn't very active back then (I was Riza Hawkeye) but yeah. I know you and I'm glad you're back ^_^

SlimShady
6th March 2006, 2:14 AM
That dude is Spectron!!! :o Welcome back! :) I just remembered joinng your site.

Raize
6th March 2006, 2:16 AM
I seriously thought I wouldn't see YOU back here... with what happened back then...

But anyway, happy to see you back. You were always one of the members that I would have liked to become friends with, but I was a lil' bugger that knew jack squat, so yeah. D: But yeah, welcome back!

Kiyohime
6th March 2006, 2:21 AM
Welcome back, Spec.

Fatal
6th March 2006, 2:34 AM
Hm... I don't know you since I've only been here about 6 months, but welcome back nonetheless.

Nice to see you haven't forgotten about SPPf. :>

-Fatal

ViNe WhIp
6th March 2006, 2:35 AM
I remember you! You were like a celebrity back then. I doubt you know me because I joined right around the time you left but my name was CharChar (lmao charchar).

Hyper Chibi Absol
6th March 2006, 2:37 AM
Welcome back =p (even though I don't really know you 'cause I only joined last year)

Sike Saner
6th March 2006, 2:44 AM
Welcome back. ^^

Never made your acquaintance directly, but I have very fond memories of your writings, and I've heard nothing but good about you as a human being. Plus, anyone who's good by Psi gets kudos from me. ^^

intergalactic platypus
6th March 2006, 2:58 AM
I wasn't around back then, but I did notice your sig quote is from It and I wanted to mention I adore that book

Bayleef
6th March 2006, 3:22 AM
I remember you from way back when! Of course, you would have no idea who I was. At the time you had not yet left I was but a newbie. I then went on to become a wannabee of sorts, and last and still currently, a lurker. Wow, these past two years certainly have been productive. D:

Anyway, ramblings and nostalgia aside, welcome back to the updated, upgrade and less intelligent SPPf! :D

Celestial Turtle
6th March 2006, 3:23 AM
A celebrity? Har har har, funny. :P It was just because of DoaNL. XP

Sike Saner...YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT? I am speechless. o.o I haven't thought of that story for a year maybe more. XP

And to intergalatic platypus...zomg, our names kind of match. XD I'm SO happy you know the quote, I love the book but very few people my age've read it. ^_^ "And then the Turtle choked to death on a galaxy."

Manene!
6th March 2006, 3:23 AM
I remember you. You always had that Female TR Member Avatar. I was Togepi back then.

Celestial Turtle
6th March 2006, 3:25 AM
Less intelligent SPPF? ;_; What happened?

o.o Forgot about that avatar, 'twas secksay.

Bayleef
6th March 2006, 3:26 AM
Oh a little of this, a little of that.

^That wasn't very helpful at all, was it? >>;

Altair
6th March 2006, 4:59 AM
Wecome back Celestial Turtle. I hope you enjoy your time here better than last time, and have fun.

Locke Yggdrasill
6th March 2006, 5:11 AM
EDIT: Not the Debate forum? Really? Oh, maybe it was a different thread then. 8D
"Favorite members from the forum"?
"Who would you mod(not a reccomendation)"?
"Who are some of the Unknown that you'd like to get to know better"?
;D

The Admiral
6th March 2006, 6:27 PM
Z0MF! SPEX! Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your (returning) stay. But please avoid some of the more stuck-up oldies who might pull out the "b00n" card |:

~t3h .- .-. .- ... .... ..

Holy sh-t, my name in Morse Code has a lot of dots XD

-Levant

Aikou Bupiggu
6th March 2006, 6:36 PM
o.o;;; Er, I'm a bit young to die of cancer. I assure you I'm perfectly whole and healthy, though deaf. Where are you getting all of that stuff from? Whatever happened, happened a long time ago, and I don't think anyone cares anymore. ¬¬

My cousin got diagnosed with cancer at ten, but htey managed to cure it, somehow o.o

Just pointing out, we're all t3h victims, everyone can be poo'd on!

o.o;;

Anywho, welcome back. You wont know me. I'm nasty. Too nasty anyway. *ish a larry* xD

Anywho, remember, the moral of this post is 'We're all t3h victims!'

Brad.

MaskedManAbsolkid
6th March 2006, 6:53 PM
Hey, Spec. You probably won't remember me, but I think I've seen you a few times. Heard a lot about you, it was all great stuff. So welcome back.

PsiUmbreon
7th March 2006, 4:05 AM
Damn, my post is on page 3. How retarded.

Anyways, glad you decided to come back. See? I told ya lots of people remember you... fondly, too. ;)

And everyone, don't forget to thank me for prodding her to come back. :D (well, ok Dani helped too)

Celestial Turtle
7th March 2006, 4:13 AM
Prodding? It was more like you were trying to punch finger-size holes through my ribcage. << LOL.

Fine, so maybe I was wrong. @_@

ZeroMantis
11th March 2006, 11:29 AM
Hey Spec.

Remember the old PokeFiction Incident?

Lol. Good Times, sorta.

Celestial Turtle
12th March 2006, 8:40 AM
Good times, good times. ^^ It's great to hear from you all.

Chilled2m7
12th March 2006, 10:06 AM
Haha, I remember you posted your picture a few times on the "picture thread" and a bunch of perverts made you quite uncomfortable.

Good to see your back.

Raito
13th March 2006, 10:08 PM
I don't know you but welcome back to SPPf!

denw0
13th March 2006, 10:56 PM
Well, we got all the other 2004's. why not.

Hi Spec.

ZGDK
13th March 2006, 11:01 PM
Why'd you quit in the first place:(

Juputoru
14th March 2006, 1:20 AM
I kind of remember you(which is impressive since my memory's about an inch long XP), but you probably won't recognize me since I've only become truely active since July-ish of 2005 :< Anyway, welcome back. It's always good to get oldies back on the forums whether you remember a lot about them or not :p

Uchiha Sakura
14th March 2006, 1:24 AM
Hm ... Spectreon ... that username rings a bell. Although you probably wouldn't know who I am. xP

Anyway, welcome back.