PDA

View Full Version : What about G/S/C?

Eeveelyn
5th March 2006, 8:59 PM
Yes, what about Gold, Silver and Crystal? My Silver game was my very first Pokémon game, and I love it, personally. But, why isn't it being remade?

Okay, I know Red and Green were of the first genre, the first in the series. But G/S were the first Pokémon games in color, and Crystal was the first game with animations and the first game in which girl characters could be selected.

And then another thing. Pokémon Pinball. Why a Pinball only of Red and Blue, and Ruby and Sapphire? What about G/S?

Maybe I'm just being an uber G/S/C fan at the moment, but don't get me wrong. I love my Emerald, Sapphire and LeafGreen games just as much, but this is something that just bothers me. It's like people are forgetting about G/S/C.

And that's just my opinion.

Magnet Pull
5th March 2006, 10:02 PM
Red, Green and Blue were the classics, and R/S/E are the newest thing. G/S/C is caught in the middle so not as much attention is paid to it.

XRay
5th March 2006, 10:04 PM
First of all, I apologize for the following SPAM.
Now, if you read any of the rules you should know that you need to make sure there isn't another thread about the same topic, before you start one. You haven't even even bothered looking on the first page of the G/S/C forum. If you had looked, you would have noticed that Altmer already started a thread like this.
the link...http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=81319
Please post further opinions about 2nd gen remakes in that thread.
Will a mod please close this now.

-Totodile-
6th March 2006, 11:09 PM
GSC are not being remade because you can obtain all the Pokemon in it. RBGY were remade because most of the Kanto Pokemon were not obtainable in R/S/E/Col.