PDA

View Full Version : I'm intimidated.

Starfishy-chan
7th March 2006, 4:52 AM
This place is scary. xD Already on one thread, I've seen three banned members, and some bashing and spam throughout my lurking.

And to think, I left my other forums to get away from that stuff. Ahwell, I guess nowhere is ever n00b-free. ^^;

So. Y'allo, all? o.o; I'm rather unsure as to how to go about making these sort of the threads. </shy little newblet>

And yes, I've already read the rules/stickies. <3

Altair
7th March 2006, 4:59 AM
You sound like a very intelligent member, so don't be afraid, since we appreciate those. I'm very glad you've read all the rules and stickies, seems like you're off to a good start ^_^
Have fun!

Eszett
7th March 2006, 5:04 AM
I believe I helped you with your sig in the sig-checking thread already.

Well, salutations to the board! I'm sure you've chalked up on the rules since you seem to know your way around here, and I'm sure you'll have a bully time here as you hobnob with the locals! Enjoy your stay! :)

Stardust25
7th March 2006, 5:19 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forums. Glad to see that you have read all of the rules and the stickies. It looks like you are off to a really good start. Please don't be intimidated though, forums are supposed to be fun, so remember that. Most of the people here are really nice, so just relax and enjoy yourself, ok? ^_^

Angeling
7th March 2006, 6:36 AM
Welcome to SPPf, and don't be intimated. The staff are just doing their job, and rest assure they are on top of things. ^_^; Now, have fun and stay out of trouble, and you should be fine here at SPPf. We are a growing community, and we won't bite if you don't break the rules intentionally. And rabid Plusles will devour you if you do.

Anyway, my time is up. Hope to see you around.

Silentvibrava
7th March 2006, 7:34 AM
I was sort of intimidated when I first came on here too, but I learned that most of the people are friendly.

Well a warm and formal welcome to you. I only have one peice of advice for you and that is to preveiw your post before you press the 'submit reply' button.

~Mist~
7th March 2006, 7:48 AM
Welcome to SPPF, Starfishy-chan. I like your name by the way! XD Anyway, don't fear the forums! You'll get used to it quickly and soon won't fear a thing! I hope you can enjoy the forum by making new friends! Feel free to PM me about any concerns.

Good luck,
~MistyMix89

Luxuria
7th March 2006, 2:52 PM
Don't be shy. D:
Welcome to SPPf. PM me if you wanna talk or need any help.
I'm usually really friendly. ^_^

FireKero!
7th March 2006, 3:21 PM
Hello there SFC! It took me a whole month to jump from guest to user when I first came here. I was really intimidated when I gazed upon the SPPF pages and rules. Now I wish I had that month as a user.

This place is alotta fun. With clubs, friendly MOD's, great people and Trainer cards, it near impossible to not have fun here!

If your still kinda worried, then you can PM me for help our anything. Once again, have fun! :D

MondoTR
7th March 2006, 3:32 PM
Your username keep reminding me of the first Get Backers opening song. XD[/randominfo]

Anyways, hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Kurama
7th March 2006, 4:28 PM
hey .................................

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
7th March 2006, 4:43 PM
Welcome,to Serebii.net Forums
1.Don't post just enything like''Ummm''just to post _
2.Don't post usless threads and look If the thread you wan't to post Is already there
3.Don't use random smilie's like this;049; all over the page
4.liston to the rule's
5.Have,fun:)
it saund's like your not going to be one of those''n00bs''I'm kinda uneeded
wish you luck^.^

Virtual Headache
7th March 2006, 5:24 PM
Hi and welcome to SPPf^^
You seem to be a decent member, so you don't have to be scared :P
I hope you'll have a nice time here :)

ShadowCloud62
8th March 2006, 12:21 AM
I'm about a month old here and I was a little scared too at first, but SPPf is a nice place, the mods are just doing their jobs. You sound very smart and you'll definitely last long here!!!!
So hello and welcome!!! I'm ShadowCloud62, or SC for short.

Starfishy-chan
8th March 2006, 1:10 AM
*dies* Thirteen replies! It seems as if I've been looking in all the wrong places to find the nice people. D: <3 Hehe, thank you all so much! n.n

Guraena
8th March 2006, 1:18 AM
Wow, we're sure getting alot of intelligent members lately. =o

Welcome Starfishy-chan. Don't be shy. As long as you obey the rules and don't act like a n00b (which you won't), you'll be just fine. x3 I was intimidated aswell when I first joined, since it was my second forum I ever joined. Gradually I became attached to it, got many friends, and just had fun. ^^
Have a great time.

Starfishy-chan
8th March 2006, 1:29 AM
Wow, we're sure getting alot of intelligent members lately. =o

Welcome Starfishy-chan. Don't be shy. As long as you obey the rules and don't act like a n00b (which you won't), you'll be just fine. x3 I was intimidated aswell when I first joined, since it was my second forum I ever joined. Gradually I became attached to it, got many friends, and just had fun. ^^
Have a great time.
Well, it's better than the alternative. =D

I'm glad I'm not the only one. ^^ And I'm hoping that soon, Serebii'll become my next addiction. x3

Satoshi
8th March 2006, 1:40 AM
Welcome to the SPPf! ^^
I can assure you, you'll get addicted to the forums. The place is like alcohol for most users. :/

I hope you have fun posting. ^^

Fox
8th March 2006, 1:41 AM
Be careful, the addiction is... addicting. Don't be intimidated by the staff, just stay away from Eternal and Edward_Elric and you'll be fine. (kidding)

If you have any questions on any of the rules, or if you're doing something right/wrong, feel free to ask a member of the staff, and they'll gladly help. Anyway, as I said before, don't be intimidated by any of the staff. They don't bite. Well, they're not supposed to...

Welcome aboard SPPf :D!

Wolf Goddess
8th March 2006, 1:45 AM
Don't worry, we don't bite. Often... But seriously, don't worry; it's a pretty calm place, overall. Just have fun.

Astinus
8th March 2006, 4:23 AM
Everyone gets intimidated when they have a place to post their thoughts. Especially on a place as viewed as this. It took me a whole year, or more, to join. Same with another website I'm at. Just make sure that your thoughts are validated and that they follow the rules!

Rar. PM me. Or not. I'm just looking for a friend, besides my Tamas...

ShadowCloud62
8th March 2006, 5:24 AM
You can PM me too, I'm always looking for friends!!! ^_^ (< I do this smiley face often)
Anyway....confession: I'm still intimidated since this is the first message board I've ever joined. But now I'm okay, a little.
I'm in such a good mood right now....wait, I'm always in a good mood!!!
^_^ Toodles for now,
SC

Mr. Bikini fan
10th March 2006, 10:53 PM
People at my school yeah get itimidated by me i don't know why cause my ability is itimiadte.

Be careful, the addiction is... addicting. Don't be intimidated by the staff, just stay away from Eternal and Edward_Elric and you'll be fine. (kidding)
Addicting is addictive lol, but really Fox, i got afraid too when Psiumbreon closed the first club when i got confused of reading topic rules.
Who's Eternal? I know who is Ed, but more than intimidating sometimes he taunts users in the swimsuit face off on the anime discussion.

So i don't know Enternal, i got intimidated 4 times in the forums and TONS OF TIMES at school, when bullys attack me while trying to KILL ME!!! *That's my worstest fear* And i'm boneless too.

Starfishy-chan: Welcome, i have been intimidated too so it's not good to be itimidated to another.