PDA

View Full Version : Shining Milokaross Pokemon Network

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
7th March 2006, 8:47 AM
www.shining-milokaross.net
Visit. This is my last post EVER on Serebii.

JKaizer
9th March 2006, 12:55 AM
Hmm... doesn't appear to be loading~

Phaarix
9th March 2006, 12:13 PM
www.shining-milokaross.net
Visit. This is my last post EVER on Serebii.

Hmm, not in such a good mood I guess? "Link... visit... my last post ever on SPPf". I don't really see why you posted your site if you are no longer going to come here. You're obviously not interested in any advice. And that's only made more obvious through your reaction to chaos's posts (of which none imo were in the least bit offensive).

Regardless it's a decent site. I'll give you that. Nothing too out of the ordinary though, and the site is rather messy in some places. I've never been a big fan of centre aligned text in this kind of layout. It just doesn't look balanced. And the marquee scrolls from one side of the screen to the other rather than being confined to just the borders of the actual site. I think you should avoid the "still being created" space holder thingys. It just adds to the clutter of the site. You should really start small and simple and as more content comes, work your way up. Also (correct me if I'm wrong), it appears that there is no link back to the home/news page on other pages - I take it this was just a simple mistake. On a positive side, although far from perfect, the layout is easy on the eyes, it's good to see you have restricted your design to a certain palette.

You're off to a good start with this site. Keep refining your skills, learning new techniques etc. and you should eventually be quite a decent site designer. Oh and enough with the Smogon bashing. You could learn alot from that site. Swallow your pride and perhaps even read the sticky by chaos on these boards. Whether you like to admit it or not, Smogon is a good, well designed, and thought out site :). It's only through noticing and acknowledging what is wrong with your current site that you can continue to improve in future.

liquinn
14th March 2006, 6:20 PM
It's an ok site. [link removed] is mine. Give some advice if you can,

James :)