PDA

View Full Version : My Story

XxGreivousxX
7th March 2006, 3:06 PM
This is how it goes...a story of a silver master

Ok so I was a little kid 7 years old I had bough pokemon silver
I had only immigated into Canada at 6 so I didnt know that much english
So I was so stupid(I still remeber some) I didnt go to mr.pokemons house, and when I finally found out I already had a crocnaw lol Anyway thats how my whole game went. After a few months I had learned more english and treasured my game. I had it for another half year, until I got involved with the internet. There I found out the Mew glitch and borrowed my freinds Blue version(I was 9 at the time)and I caught mew and traded it to silver. Same with almost all the other pokemon. Now. My neighbourhoood was like living like kings everyday. We had 4 building up,down,right,left all together to form a square. If you where there in the summer there were around 30 kids outside who played pokemon at the time. Now it wasnt our only thing we did but a major part. I had around 180- pokemon now, that summer people always wanted my mew so I duplicated and started trading to all 30 of em, for pokemon I didnt have! xD (Someone traded me their Meganium for it) So now I had around 200 pokemon. Ice Cream trucks everynight that was just one hell of a time. I also had around 230-240 pokemon now. Then...I had to move. In one month I knew I had to leave this forever. I played pokemon still but not as much. I remmeber my lv 100 shiny gengar with thuderbolt. I was facing the elite four for like the 700th time. I got bored and I turned it off withput saving. Turned it back on..NOTHING. I cried for 2 days staright then I moved. Noone likes pokemon now becuase they think its for babies I secretly do. Anyway all my freinds from that place that I moved out of moved in close to me so ha. Well tgeres my story of the silver champ lol.

SilverShadow
15th March 2006, 10:45 PM
Nice story. At my summer camp we used to trade pokemon and battle on G/S/C. Such sweet memories...

Psychic
16th March 2006, 1:15 AM
Psychic: What a touching good story.
XxGreivousxX: Let me tell it to the world!
Psychic: Nobody wants to hear about it.

:D West Side Story reference

Seriously, nobody cares. It's a nice story and I'm sure it took you a long time to write (especially with that grammar of yours), but it's totally irrelevant to everything here. It doesn't add to any discussions, and if you're expecting pity or something, you won't get much. I believe there is a thread for posting 'bad experiences'- post there instead of making threads.

~Psychic

Serebii93
19th March 2006, 9:01 PM
It's not really a sad story, nor a great one. 5/10 is my rating for it.

XxGreivousxX
21st March 2006, 1:50 PM
I wrote that in 3 minutes, if you knew how sad or fun it was you would rate it more,

I didn't put ANY effort ino writing this.

pikachu_rocks19
21st March 2006, 10:25 PM
I liked your story i have the same problem i secretly like pokemon my friends hate it...

Serebii93
23rd March 2006, 9:35 AM
I wrote that in 3 minutes, if you knew how sad or fun it was you would rate it more,

Then why don't you make an efforted one? That way I might give thou a 8/10

XxGreivousxX
25th March 2006, 2:48 PM
Im too lazy to rewrite it =P

Any quesions about sliver? I know practiclly everything there is about Silver version.

Psychic
25th March 2006, 5:14 PM

Wow, 3 whole minutes? :O
And nobody gives a damn. Seriously, stop being such an attention seeker. Face the fact that it doesn't matter.

And if you put no effort into it, why should we 'rate' it more?

Im too lazy to rewrite it =P

Any quesions about sliver? I know practiclly everything there is about Silver version.
-_- Don't change the topic. This is all SPAM. Either delete the thread, or get in trouble with the Mods. And nobody cares how much you know about Silver.

~Psychic