PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello

#Chimecho#
7th March 2006, 10:20 PM
Hello All,

Im #Chimecho. I wont give out my name unless people want to get to know me. I like many things, and there only a few things i dislike.

Im into Graphic and web design. I am going to be self employed.
I am currently up for adoption.

I also have a question. Any rule i read about sprites, it just says taking it as your work. What would you mean by that? Like you dont explain that if you use someone elses work just to use it and not do anything to it, but not say its yours, would that be conciderd stealing?

Ty for awnsering the question if you do.
#;358;#

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
7th March 2006, 10:21 PM
correct yiu can use others but you have to say that they made and welcome if you have anymore questions just pm

Darato
7th March 2006, 10:23 PM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or need a friend pm me.

Silentvibrava
7th March 2006, 10:55 PM
I am muchly curious about your name, now that you mentioned it. Well anyway, a warm and formal welcome to you.

I tell this piece of advice to everyone and that is to always preview your post before you press the 'submit reply' button. Hope you have fun here. Now run around and be free!

#Chimecho#
7th March 2006, 11:04 PM
rofl ty, Ill run and be free. but yet governed under the rules *Sigh* ;)

Crazedyanma
7th March 2006, 11:28 PM
I am muchly curious about your nameWhat? I don't mean to sound like an ***, but I think you've been spending a little too much time on science and not enough on language. ^_^;

Welcome #Chimeco#! I hope you enjoy your stay. If your confused by what a spammer could be like, I can show you.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107552&highlight=Ouch

Do us a favor. NEVER become the guy that created that thread, ok? Situations like those are worth a perma ban.

Silentvibrava
8th March 2006, 12:09 AM
What? I don't mean to sound like an ***, but I think you've been spending a little too much time on science and not enough on language. ^_^;

Welcome #Chimeco#! I hope you enjoy your stay. If your confused by what a spammer could be like, I can show you.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107552&highlight=Ouch

Do us a favor. NEVER become the guy that created that thread, ok? Situations like those are worth a perma ban.

Did I mention that I like to create my words in my greeting topic? =P I already knew 'muchly' isn't a word and it is a poor excuse for one too, I agree. You don't sound like an *** at all.

Anyway so this is not considered off topic I guess it's time for this science freak to...well...get back on topic.

So yes, do follow all the rules and never ever post topics like the one previously mentioned, it's just begging to get a warning or a ban.

Angeling
8th March 2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome to SPPf, and glad to have you here as long as you abide by the rules and never break them. Consequences for rule breakers is being devoured by rabid Plusles. Or having their signature invaded by one, such as our lovable admin, Torched_Chicken (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=399) (that is a joke though).

Anyway, stay active and stay out of trouble, and you should be fine here. ^_^;
And try to stay on topic always.

#Chimecho#
8th March 2006, 12:20 AM
I Sure hope i do.. I better ;)

Crazedyanma
8th March 2006, 12:44 AM
Did I mention that I like to create my words in my greeting topic? =PNooooooooo, I wasn't aware of that. But now I am. ;)

Originally Posted By lightkeeper
I guess it's time for this science freak to...well...get back on topic.Just for the record, no one here would call you that; except maybe behind your back. *coughscowardscough*

Btw #Chimeco#, I hope you don't too nervous here. Remember, "We are a place for everyone". I bet you saw that already, right?

#Chimecho#
8th March 2006, 2:10 AM
Meh, im not nervous for anything. Im here behind a computer. If i screw up do you guys really know who i am?

Im basically a kid age 14 comes in talks about pokemon, leaves maybe make some friends.

Ive learned alot in the past year about being nervous about anything... and thats not to be cause it only makes things worse. But adding im on a computer you cant really know some1 unless you meet them in real life.

But i am not saying that you guys are just people i talk to and leave. Youd really have to understand me, my mind, my beleifs and all. Also adding you cannot show emotion through AIM msgs, or forums. Like right now you all could be reading this with a kinda anger attitude.

EX: Wow are you really that gay?
That could be read as sarcasm or as making kindof a hint you hate some1.

You create the emotion in the letters itself.

(Hope this wasnt to lenghty)

Kurama
8th March 2006, 2:32 AM
well hello to you too

Crazedyanma
8th March 2006, 3:00 AM
Meh, im not nervous for anything. Im here behind a computer. If i screw up do you guys really know who i am?

Im basically a kid age 14 comes in talks about pokemon, leaves maybe make some friends.

Ive learned alot in the past year about being nervous about anything... and thats not to be cause it only makes things worse. But adding im on a computer you cant really know some1 unless you meet them in real life.

But i am not saying that you guys are just people i talk to and leave. Youd really have to understand me, my mind, my beleifs and all. Also adding you cannot show emotion through AIM msgs, or forums. Like right now you all could be reading this with a kinda anger attitude.

EX: Wow are you really that gay?
That could be read as sarcasm or as making kindof a hint you hate some1.

You create the emotion in the letters itself.

(Hope this wasnt to lenghty)Thanks for the lesson. -_- You know, calling other people "gay" is insulting. Are you aware that insulting other members is against the rules? Guess I should post that too.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

#Chimecho#
8th March 2006, 3:03 AM
it was just an example rofl.. i wasnt directing it at anyone either lol.

I dont make fun of people but w/e.

Crazedyanma
8th March 2006, 3:14 AM
We only ask of you to be a good little boy by reading the rules and avoiding problems, ok? There are a lot worse people out there than me, kid. I'm judging that you take words like that to be some sort of a joke. So I'll show something that shows how serious we are about that rule.

Here:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107825

You see? The internet is serious business.

#Chimecho#
8th March 2006, 3:21 AM
W/e just dont call me kid. especially if your my age...

i Wont say anyword like that again. Sorry if i offended, or cursed.

Ellie
8th March 2006, 3:26 AM
Welcome to SPPF!
As for your question, it depends on who made it. Some people will let you use it freely, others make you give credit, some make you ask their permission first, and still others won't let you use it at all. Just review the individual person/website's Terms of Use, and you should be fine.

Crazedyanma
8th March 2006, 3:57 AM
W/e just dont call me kid. especially if your my age...

i Wont say anyword like that again. Sorry if i offended, or cursed.Deal. I don't like it when people push my buttons either. Btw, I am the same age as you.

Cursed? You can curse, but it'll be censored by the filters.

MondoTR
8th March 2006, 8:38 AM
Hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Shadowcat
8th March 2006, 10:08 AM
Hi, welcome to SPPF.

Consequences for rule breakers is being devoured by rabid Plusles. Or having their signature invaded by one, such as our lovable admin, Torched_Chicken (that is a joke though).

Another consequence for Rule Breakers, is.... being Crucio'd or have your sig Crucio'd.

#Chimecho#
8th March 2006, 11:33 AM
Good Now were getting somewhere.
Ty for the imformation everyone.

Wanna talk 2 me pm me and you might get some info.
#Chimecho#

Jinchuuriki Hunter
8th March 2006, 11:36 AM
Hello. Welcome to SPPF. For maximum humor, imagine this text with a squeky voice, not a big boomy one.