PDA

View Full Version : DiamondShipping Discussion Thread

Mudkipchan
8th March 2006, 3:32 AM
I made a topic like this exaclty the same, but I thought the shipping thing was BabyDiamondShipping when really it was just Diamondshipping. So I deleted the older one because edit dosen't allow me to edit the title, only the post.

Anyhow, welcome to the DiamondShipper discussion thread, DiamondShipper is for Deelia Ketchum and Giovanni.

Please read the rules that I wanted to put up here, since I've seen other shipper threads that had rules.

1. Now this is the most important, don't say that this couple is terrible.

2. No spamming, that includes being offtopic.

3. You can talk a bit about other Shippers but please try to refrain from doing it.

4. Flaming or bashing about this shipper, posters or anything else is not allowed.

5. When starting your first post here, also remember to put "321" in your post to show that you read the rules. But don't JUST post 321.

---

I really adore the DiamondShipper, and I still haven't figured out why. Maybe because I was once reading a Rocketshipper fanfic in a fanfic site, and it included DiamondShipper as a plus.

Of course, I understand that it will never happen in the anime, but you can dream right?

So, did I post this right mods?

ash5550
8th March 2006, 3:37 AM
Mudkipchan, did this even get APPROVED by the mods? It had to before you can make a thread. Sorry if this counts as spam.

Mudkipchan
8th March 2006, 3:44 AM
I'm sorry, I thought I did read all of the rules. I am very, very sorry. I won't do it again and I'll reread the rules once I find them again.

Alfonso
8th March 2006, 2:20 PM
Mudkipchan, did this even get APPROVED by the mods? It had to before you can make a thread. Sorry if this counts as spam.

._.

You don't have to get a Shipping Discussion thread approved by the Mods. >_>; This isn't the Club Section. Maybe you should read the rules before you go about saying that someone else has broken them.

And if overnight that was made a rule, which I very much doubt it wasn't, I 'approve' this thread.

Mudkipchan
9th March 2006, 3:05 AM
So, I can talk have my Diamondshipper discussion thread here?

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th March 2006, 5:37 AM
321. There, I read the rules.

Anyway, I love Diamondshipping. I named it!

It's got such great dramatic potential. I love writing about it.

Mudkipchan
9th March 2006, 6:21 AM
Finally, another Diamondshipper lover! :D (No offense)

And wow, you even named it Diamondshipper? Cool! Why the Diamond part through?

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th March 2006, 6:27 AM
Well, looking back on it, it's really kinda stupid. In Live, Giovanni gives the Diamond Badge, and 'diamonds are a girls' best friend'...yeah.

Mudkipchan
9th March 2006, 7:26 AM
Point taken. Very good.

I'm writing a fanfiction in the fanfiction board, it's not an entirely shipper thing. It's mainly made up's, but it does contain a bit of Diamondshipping and Rocketshipping. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ok, I seriously need to find a better Diamondshipper consverstaion...