PDA

View Full Version : Koga's Lair wants you to visit!

Yoshida Amane
8th March 2006, 4:37 AM
My anime website, Koga's Lair, isn't finished yet, but we need some visitors to make suggestions, etc. The Pokemon section isn't very developed yet; sorry.
Click here to visit! (http://www.freewebs.com/kogaslair)

STJ
8th March 2006, 8:07 AM
LOL, it's good so far...

But if you want suggestions... umm... what about more pictures or something?

Moonlight.
8th March 2006, 9:20 PM
X_X Barely any content.

The layout is alright though. Try not to use too many small coloured fonts with that background though, as it MAY become hard to read.

JKaizer
9th March 2006, 1:54 AM
It's too hard to read the content with such a strong background.

Hildergarn
13th March 2006, 10:24 PM
Koga may want me to visit... but me no wanna visit 0_o ... use like tabs for your navigation maybe... better background...

liquinn
13th March 2006, 11:36 PM
Fairly good. Background and layout could be better. Checkout mine [link removed] - Maybe we could affilate and we could help each other :)

Yoshida Amane
15th March 2006, 2:23 AM
Koga may want me to visit... but me no wanna visit 0_o ... use like tabs for your navigation maybe... better background...

Tabs? How do you make them? I've seen them many times but don't know the HTML code.

Jetx
15th March 2006, 4:57 PM
I don't get it at all. It's a load of chat at the top of every pages and not much else...

Hildergarn
15th March 2006, 6:44 PM
Tabs? How do you make them? I've seen them many times but don't know the HTML code.

I sortive shouldn't have posted that as i dunno how :S lmao... look on the internet... I don't know how to do HTML...