PDA

View Full Version : Trozei Anyone?

Geki
8th March 2006, 5:12 AM
Did anyone here get Pokemon Trozei today? I did, but I haven't had time to play it yet, or tonight since I'm working on the Battle Fronteir in Emerald. It seems sort of confusing actually.

Geodude
9th March 2006, 4:23 AM
Yep, it's fun. Nothing confusing about it, the object is to line up four identical Pokemon to "Trozei them". Once you line up four, there's a brief period where groups of 3 and 2 are also accepted. It has a thorough tutorial too.

POKErUsAm
9th March 2006, 4:29 AM
on pokemon.com they have a demo but i cant find it but if i do ill post it here

FlareonJupiter
9th March 2006, 3:42 PM
Got the game yesterday -- it is very addictive. And it's so easy to go from one mode to the other. I've played a bit of Endless mode and, later today, I'll challenge my high score. In Adventure Mode, I'm at the fourth boss, General Aquarella, and she is giving me a hard time. I'm gonna beat her eventually! Just need to practice more in Endless mode...

MaskedManAbsolkid
9th March 2006, 4:45 PM
There's a topic on finding th demo in this board.

I played a bit of my mate's, and I'm addicted. It's great.

ポケSTAR
9th March 2006, 6:02 PM
Pokémon Trozei is soon out in Germany but i don't want to buy it. That's the first Pokémon Game i don't want to have.

Sheik
9th March 2006, 8:03 PM
I got poke'mon trozei it should come in the mail tommarow I can't wait to play it. ;092;

megakevinexe
11th March 2006, 4:56 AM
I'm not sure if I really want it... I mean, the game does sound cool, but... eh, I'll think about it. :)

Judai Yuki
11th March 2006, 5:57 AM
I may get it but not likely

Brandon-kun
11th March 2006, 7:53 AM
on pokemon.com they have a demo but i cant find it but if i do ill post it here

Here is the website:

http://pokemontrozei.com/

Cobalt_Latios
11th March 2006, 8:13 AM
I have it and am quite good at it. My trozei list is i think at 30.1%, although im not sure. Its so damn hard to get certain pokemon though. Im getting very good at endless trozei, but the one that bothers me is the style of the characters. It just doesnt seem to be pokemon. Though this is different i just dont seem to like the characters as they dont seem to fit the style. That aside, its truly a fun game that i bought thanks to a trade in with pokemon dash.

Deoxys Prime
12th March 2006, 4:47 PM
I was gonna get it but instead I got Tales of Phantasia. I wanna get Trozei though.

*Mumbles*

I was saving my last 30$ for MPH. Now I'm at a loss. *Cries*

Judai Yuki
12th March 2006, 4:53 PM
MPH is 35$ anyways i've never seen the commercial about it.But i played the demo it got annoying moving pictures left to right.

Thriller
12th March 2006, 5:06 PM
Is Trozei any good? At first, I wasn't interested but the commercial made it seem like Puyo Puyo Pop/Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine.

munchlaxboy
12th March 2006, 5:08 PM
i'm getting trozei today! i can't wait!! I'm gonna play all day. But i never played a demo yet.

Geodude
12th March 2006, 5:10 PM
Its so damn hard to get certain pokemon though.
When a rare one comes down, move a Ditto next to it, then do a regular Trozei with some other Pokemon, thereby getting the rare one in the Trozei chance. That's the idea, but it's not as easy as it sounds, especially because sometimes the Ditto goes in another combo when you don't want it to.

~*Pikafan*~
12th March 2006, 10:40 PM
I have it and it rules!

FlareonJupiter
13th March 2006, 2:42 AM
Adventure mode is great because every stage has new Pokemon to add to the list as you progress, and you can always go back to them for the rare ones you didn't get the first time. Endless mode is perfect for sharpening your skills.

Rufinito18
13th March 2006, 3:52 AM
mm...interesting..but i wont be buying it..im getting a PSP soon

Geki
13th March 2006, 4:25 AM
OK, so I have been playing it all week, now I'm able to state my whole hearted summary of it. It's a fun & addicting game, that's for sure. I love the story mode, Phobos is a cool enemy. Endless Trozei is cool because there's really no goal, just Trozei!!

Haunter Hunter Sohrab
13th March 2006, 9:01 PM
I got the game and it's alright. I'm at 50.1% in my Trozri list. Problem is, I don't have any of the really rare Pokemon you know like Mewtwo and Lugia. Maybe I'll find them at the end. The game is overall very addicting. Cant wait till my cousins come over so I can play against them.

For anyone who has played agaisnt someone else, if you Trozei a Pokemon you don't have will it come to your list? Any chances of finding rare Pokemon too?

Polaros
13th March 2006, 10:32 PM
I got it yesterday and played it three hours straight, it's pretty fun so-far and very addicting!

Cobalt_Latios
13th March 2006, 11:53 PM
Im doing a slowdown period. Im toggling between Trozei and Sapphire. Right now im at 44.4%. Its getting annoying having to beat Aqqarella(is that the right name), but even harder is the Unown Trozei, its hard to see anything!

Also, im getting quite fast at this and am able to get a ton of Trozei shots in quick.

Edit: This game should last me for quite a while.

ZeRoBlaSt
15th March 2006, 4:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't want to buy this game. :P It just doesn't appeal to me at all. And the commercial gets on my nerves. VERY fast. x_x

Geodude
15th March 2006, 4:29 AM
Then you might not understand the concept. Go download Bejeweled (it's a free game) and you'll get a rough idea.

Char1016
15th March 2006, 7:18 PM
I got just a demo in my PC. Not the full game and not in DS. Free too. From www.pokemontrozei.com

- I take my time playing the game.

Geodude
15th March 2006, 10:07 PM
That too. I forgot about that.

Bonsly is pimp
15th March 2006, 10:39 PM
i just got Trozei an hour ago but i too r busy tryin to get three more gold badges so i can have them all

CoolTrainerTerry
15th March 2006, 10:43 PM
I got the game and I love it. The Pokedex is already 59.6% complete on mine.

Metal Force
17th March 2006, 10:09 AM
I don't have it & probably won't buy it anyway

GardevoirMaster
18th March 2006, 2:38 AM
I got it a week ago, next Sunday. My Trozei list is about 70% done 8D I'm only missing a few rare Pokemon, and legendaries, I still don't understand how you get Legendaries in Trozei though.

Fatal
18th March 2006, 3:54 AM
It's pretty fun and very addicting at that.

Yeah, good game overall. My two free gifts that I got with the purchase are awesome as well. 8D

-Fatal

Mariob
18th March 2006, 3:07 PM
Yeah I have Pokemon Trozei. It's pretty fun and has decent replay value. I played Pokemon Dash probably 4 times, over 3 months ago. So it's not like that, it really is fun. However the story mode is difficult, as each place has three Pokemon which for me are very hard to obtain. It's a good game though, and I do believe every single Pokemon is present, which gives me a mission.

~Water Lucario~
20th March 2006, 9:35 AM
Australia will be getting it on March 30th...10 more sleeps!
PS I hope it is better the Pokemon Dash. I have three words for that game Boring, Lame, Difficult.

Vaporeon
20th March 2006, 11:46 AM
Australia will be getting it on March 30th...10 more sleeps!
PS I hope it is better the Pokemon Dash. I have three words for that game Boring, Lame, Difficult.

Of course it will be better than Dash! ;D

Yes.. 10 more sleeps.. The wait is killing me.. Literally. >_>'

hi 5
20th March 2006, 2:45 PM
I got it plus Animal Crossing:Wild World and Super Princess Peach for only $75

Californian_DJ
21st March 2006, 1:05 AM
I got the game today. first I wasn't sure if I would buy it, because I never buy Pokémon games that aren't in the RPG-line. especially not after Dash...which I traded allready, talking about a lame game. but trozei is really good. at first it was kinda strange, but you get used to the controls in no time, and it's really addictive. the music is a bit annoying though, so I just turn the sound almost completely off. the character style is what I like least so far about the game. I got home, and played for a long time tnoight. now I am at this second vehicle, and missed dragonite for a third time :(

Finally a good Pokémon game other then the RPG series for a handheld. this makes me even more confident that the ohter nonn-rpg I haven't played (ranger) will be good too. they still haven't lost their touch.

Tiffany
21st March 2006, 2:04 AM
I bought it on Saturday (todays Monday) and I've been playing it non-stop. I gotta admit I was worried that I wouldn't have as much fun with it as I did with the RPGs, but I was proven wrong. This game is so addicting. The character style is really different to me, and the music kinda gets on my nerves after a while *hugs volume control*

Kasaioni
21st March 2006, 12:28 PM
^ with the above statment, i'll probobly get it, if its addictive, thats a good sign

hi 5
21st March 2006, 3:17 PM
Get it because it is awesome!