PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trozei - The Commercial Must Die...

DarkWobbuffet
8th March 2006, 8:41 AM
Who's with me on this? Whenever I hear that commercial start up, I spaz out and scramble for the remote to mute it. It's like... vocal techno music on helium. ><

It's not making me want to get the game, if that's what Nintendo's trying to do.

Judai Yuki
8th March 2006, 2:03 PM
I haven't seen it yet when i do i'll probably agree. xD

munchlaxboy
8th March 2006, 2:04 PM
It's OK. But it was just weird for these people to make a commercial like that!

X the.only.trainer.ever X
8th March 2006, 3:07 PM
Aww,I've not had the chance to see the commercial for it yet :(

fhqwhgads
8th March 2006, 3:49 PM
That Trozei commercial...rocks! It is sweet. *whistles tune*

XanderWolf
8th March 2006, 4:22 PM
Poh

Kay

Mon

Trrr

Oh

Zay

Four In a Row

You're Good to Go

8D at first, I thought it was kind of creepy in that "ONE OF US" cult ways

But now after hearing it a few times, I love it. ^_^

~Lati Master~
8th March 2006, 10:54 PM
Does anyone have a clip of the commercial?

Neon Lite
9th March 2006, 1:15 AM
My younger brother starts asking me if I'm interested in the game. I just say, "Ugh. Pokemon TETRIS?"

I'm not interested in the game, nor does the commercail appeal to me. It's kinda creepy.

Neji Hyuuga
9th March 2006, 1:41 AM
I love to hate it. They sound like nerds on helium. >_<

snorlax4eva
9th March 2006, 2:40 AM
I find the tune catchy, but I do think the commercial is a bit lame. I guess it might make little kids buy the game.

~Sirnight~
9th March 2006, 2:42 AM
It's OK, but I expeted more because the game is more than they're showing. It's kinda of a shame.

Magma Grunt Alex
9th March 2006, 2:51 AM
I have seen the commercial once at the end of it...

Also, my friend at school said "did you hear that pokemon trozei is coming out" and I was like, "I found out like a while ago" Then he told me he saw the commercial too many times that he got the tune stuck in his head........ GOD IT WAS SO ANNOYING!!! HE JUST WOULDNT STOP!

Paint_Palette
9th March 2006, 5:50 AM
I only saw it like, twice. But it did make me buy the game =P. Well, the game itself is addictive and very fun, so, it's still a great purchase to make. I actually found the song funny. XD

Puffs
9th March 2006, 7:31 AM
Four in a row, and you're good to go... yeah...

POKErUsAm
9th March 2006, 7:35 AM
i think the commercial is ok but i hope when d/p comes out and there is a commercial,i want it to be better.

Kanadian Kyuubi
9th March 2006, 3:10 PM
Worst. Pokemon. Ad. Ever, you make the "Hey You, Pikachu" ad on the 2nd Movie VHS look like the best one ever!

Korobooshi Kojiro
9th March 2006, 10:10 PM
I like the Trozei commercial nice song.

Now the Emerald where the kid walks and bboulders fall around him. Thats freaky.

Then the Colloseum one with the hippies...

Buizeru
9th March 2006, 10:18 PM
It should be, "Pokemon Trozei! Match four up and you're on your way!"

~ ;300;

fhqwhgads
10th March 2006, 1:10 AM
You mean 'Match four up and you're on your way. That's not as catchy.

Vaporeon
10th March 2006, 6:47 AM
The ad hasn't come out in Australia yet, but that's probably cause the release date is the 30th of March (!!) -__-'

I want to see it, sounds hilarious.

Avegaille
10th March 2006, 11:22 AM
Meh, at least you guys can see Pokemon commercials. I dunno if the commerials in US goes worldwide. But we'll just see how annoying and horrible this one is.. =P

Deoxys Prime
10th March 2006, 6:52 PM
It is ok I geuss, I saw about 3 or 4 times. I like ALL techno, the song itself is kinda catchy. I was at a loss whether to get it or not when I was at the mall, but I got Tales of Phantasia instead. It is pretty good as of now.

The puzzlishness kinda pulled me away from Trozei. I like RPGs more I geuss.

zuloon
10th March 2006, 7:18 PM
I haven't seen it yet. Anyone know where I can see it online?

Token
12th March 2006, 3:31 PM
The commercial is both good, and bad, imo. The "move real fast now, don't go slow" scares me. ¬_¬

Judai Yuki
12th March 2006, 5:29 PM
I've still never seen it <.<

Deoxys Prime
12th March 2006, 5:44 PM
www.nintendo.com has a clip. I'm surprised you guys haven't seen it. Its on EVERYWHERE. Its ok. but the clip is on the site I mentioned.

JazzJazz
12th March 2006, 11:07 PM
I'm guessing that this commercial won't be seen on Australian television as Trozei nears release here... Nintendo of Australia seem to have an advertising budget that couldn't buy a bag of M&M's.

Cobalt_Latios
14th March 2006, 1:12 AM
http://www.nintendo.com/gameminiads?gameid=3d7zxKVO7fny-El-U2AJBnU-HMxGsRde

Thats the link for the commercial. The tune goes like this: Poh-kay-mon troh-oh-zay, move real fast now dont go slow. Poh-kay-mon troh-oh-zay, four in a row and your good to go.
I loved it when i saw the commercial, though it was on an american channel.

PUrEHearT
14th March 2006, 5:04 AM
I love it. At least it's not creepy like the PSP commercials

Vaporeon
14th March 2006, 1:31 PM
Ooh I watched it on the Nintendo site. It's not that bad in my opinion, but played over & over again on the TV.. That, I could NOT handle. O_o;;

ZeRoBlaSt
15th March 2006, 4:27 AM
XD. I can't stand this commercial. The song gets stuck in your head very easily. x_x

Haunter Hunter Sohrab
15th March 2006, 6:31 AM
You guys are so lucky. I finally saw the commercial and I liked it. Sad thing is unlike you guys I'm not having any luck getting the song stuck in my head. Oh how I wish I recorded it so I could play it on and on as a lullaby for myself. :(

DarkWobbuffet
15th March 2006, 6:35 AM
At least it's not creepy like the PSP commercials

Oh god, don't get started on those. XD

"It's like cheese, you can listen to outside."

Yeah? Well the Nintendo DS is like an awesome game console you can play outside. :P

YoshiAngemon
15th March 2006, 3:41 PM
Or like the second one with the Squirrels. And for the record, I have a PSP. HELLS YEAH!

Cruxis
17th March 2006, 8:20 PM
i still say the red/blue commecrcial was the best...the pokemon were walking on the bus, and the driver starts the bus, and they all get squished in into the little cartridge. it was funny cuz they were all struggling to get out, especially charizard. i still remember it cuz i got it recorded...yep i have recorded vedeos from that long ago:P another good one was the XD one, i liked it. coloseum...ONLY YOU CAN SAVE THE POKEMON!!!! ugh. ruby/sapphire had a realy anoying song to it, showing some people with a bunch of new pokemon. firered and leafgreen...PREPARE FOR TROUBLE! MAKE IT DOUBLE!!! the commercial was good but i HATE that song. emerald was alright, but it made me angry me off cuz they ONLY make a big deal out of battle frontier, in fact i dident like the frontier that much...

Mariob
18th March 2006, 4:31 PM
Unfortunately, I have seen the commercial that is promoting Pokemon Trozei. It's wierd, which is bad enough. However what bothers me the most about it with the techno is that people are always talking about how lame and childish and dumb Pokemon is. In my opinion, that commercial does Pokemon no justice. I'm not saying that it's lame, just that it doesn't help Pokemon's image. I wish it had been something a little more along the lines of the show or at least some of the other games.

Torchic23
18th March 2006, 4:39 PM
Oh man, I wanna see it! Weird or not, it's Pokemon and I love everything about Pokemon, even the weird and nerdy stuff!

IrkenAdolescent
18th March 2006, 5:48 PM
I like the tune, it's just the voice that throws it off. It makes me actually want to buy the game. Yoo bad I cracked my DS screen. I'm almost half way saved up to buy another one :P.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
18th March 2006, 6:14 PM
i like the pokemon rpg's i dont know if i like troize.....BRING ON PEARL/DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazichu
20th March 2006, 12:28 AM
I haven't seen this ad but if I see it, i'll hate it forever!

pikachu_rocks19
22nd March 2006, 4:18 AM
The first time I heard it it was alright. But then it got annoying >.<

~Lati Master~
26th March 2006, 8:28 AM
po-ke-mon-tro-oh-zei po-ke-mon-now-don't-go-slow

It's stuck in my head

Skittys Are Cool
26th March 2006, 8:38 AM
Poh

Kay

Mon

Trrr

Oh

Zay

Four In a Row

You're Good to Go
*repeats 400000000 times* I LOVE That Song I Hum It During class

Joe_Pokemon20000
26th March 2006, 9:44 AM
What was the commercial look like? Is there a clip that I can see? Because I would like to hear it.

Darkmewham2
30th March 2006, 5:13 AM
I was thinking the same exact thing today... THey said that the game might alure non Pokemon fans but with this stupid cemercial, people might just change their mind! I was expecting something with Lucy fleetfoot ontop of her Manetric with Apom, (Isnt it big enough?)

Magma Grunt Alex
30th March 2006, 5:22 AM
god, where I live, they STILL air that dumb commercial!!

I'm gonna die soon.......

◘Ins0mnIac◘
30th March 2006, 6:13 AM
Po-Ke-Mon Tro-O-Zie heh I like it but i think they're advertiving to stoners with that commerical.

Tiffany
30th March 2006, 7:32 AM
First time I heard it, it got stuck in my head for a day straight. Occasionaly I hear my friends humming it then it gets stuck in my head all over again. ><

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
1st April 2006, 3:09 AM
The first time I saw it I was thinking, why did they make this? What is the point of it? It seems so useless, they should just stick to the RPGs.

Angelic Elf Ivy
1st April 2006, 5:08 AM
I must be weird because I love that comercial. I kindda like to sing and/or hum along with the comercial
Po-kay-mon trr-oh-zei! Four in a row and you're good to go!
*hums* ^_^

Magma Grunt Alex
2nd April 2006, 12:57 AM
oh, thank god, I dont think they are that commercial here anymo-- what! NO! I can hear it in the other room!

Auraninja
2nd April 2006, 1:01 AM
I do not really like the Japanese commercial, but the English commercial was basically the same and I found that pretty tolerable. I guess it kind of depends if you understand what there saying though.

Manene
8th April 2006, 6:51 PM
I can't remember the comercial very well. I've only seen it once. I was surprised to see it. They almost never have pokemon comercials.

Off topic- Soon after that I saw a Pokemon EX LegendMaker comercial! :O

Miltank Lover
8th April 2006, 7:59 PM
i live in the netherlands and since Trozei isn't out here yet i don't get to see it. i can live with the music but the voices are really really wrong! and ofcourse can't get the tune outa my head >.<

Guy
9th April 2006, 2:19 PM
Who's with me on this? Whenever I hear that commercial start up, I spaz out and scramble for the remote to mute it. It's like... vocal techno music on helium. ><

It's not making me want to get the game, if that's what Nintendo's trying to do.
Same here. ;143;

pharaohguy530
10th April 2006, 7:04 PM
Its rly catchy. Most of my friends sing it. My brother has it. But the commerical shouldn't die. It SHOULD SUFFER!

Altrus
11th April 2006, 5:38 PM
I love it. At least it's not creepy like the PSP commercials
What Are they like.
the only one i can remember is a robot made of the psp symbols.

Lil Brother
12th April 2006, 4:06 AM
You people wouldn't know a good commercial if it lunged at you.

I think it's too short. I was expecting it to go on longer. Cuz the song sounded like it was just about to get to the best part. :D

It's way better than that "You can save the Pokemon!" commerical for Colesseum or the TCG commerical with the kid walking around with rare cards and bizzare things happening around him, at least.

Neko Godot
12th April 2006, 5:35 AM
Well, not as good as the XD commercial. Lugia was cool in that one.

Mudskipper
13th April 2006, 6:26 PM
Please, make the hurting STOP! Stop the evil Trozei commercial of doom! I can NEVER get that weird song out of my head! Aaaaaaaaah, I'm going crazy! *punches self* That's better. All right already, I'll buy the game, just STOP THE STUPID SONG!!!!!

PuppyLuver
22nd April 2006, 12:11 AM
The first time I saw that commercial, I thought that Pokemon was finally going down the tubes. Thank Rayquaza, it's just that silly game.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
22nd April 2006, 1:04 AM
i actually didnt mind the commerctial!!!! it wasnt THAT bad!!!

Magma Grunt Alex
22nd April 2006, 1:30 AM
The commercial does not air anymore... which is....... FREAKIN AWESOME!

Mudskipper
24th April 2006, 2:54 AM
Yes, I noticed that too......AND I'M DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

JazzJazz
25th April 2006, 12:32 AM
The commercial does not air anymore... which is....... FREAKIN AWESOME!

At least you got to see it, even if you didn't like it... the thing never saw the light of day in Australia.

[AceAussie]
25th April 2006, 4:53 AM
like alot of australian fans i have never seen the ad but the game is adictive and very fun i mean you just can't put it down one thing i hate well i can't trozei nidoqueen, scarmory, aggron, dragonite, dodrio ,vaporion and garidos

PuppyLuver
25th April 2006, 3:42 PM
YAY! The commercial is gone!

Atoyont
25th April 2006, 11:33 PM
Po-ké-mon!
Tr-oh-oh-zei!
Why-y-y, must it die?

You seem to be happy that it's off the air.

Mudskipper
26th April 2006, 2:04 AM
SEEM happy?! We are all cheering and kissing our television screens (well, I am, anyway) because the pain, sufferin, and torture of

Poh
Kay
Mon
Tro-oh
Zay.
Move
real
fast
now
Don't-go
slow.
Poh
Kay
Mon
Tro-oh
Zay.
Four
in-a
row
and-you're
good-to
go
is FINALLY OVER!

megakevinexe
28th April 2006, 9:54 PM
I don't hate the commercial that much. I kinda think it's a catchy tune! :D

Dom94
3rd May 2006, 10:01 PM
The commercial actually made me want to buy the game.I'm getting it on 6'th
May.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
3rd May 2006, 10:34 PM
yah,i kinda liked the commercial and i might be getting the game!

Silent Conversation
7th May 2006, 3:11 PM
I must disagree. The commercial is very good. I've seen it many times, and it rocks!

Raine_Skylock
7th May 2006, 3:31 PM
the commercial is kinda catchy, i love it. *sings the song*

If you want to watch the clip, here's the link. enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jXPYAqFoZJM

djbrayster
7th May 2006, 9:14 PM
Whoa... our advert for Link is almost identical..
Poh
Kay
Mon
Link'em
All
Move
real
fast
now
Don't-go
slow.
Poh
Kay
Mon
Link'em
All
Four
in-a
row
and-you're
good-to
go

final answer
10th May 2006, 4:24 AM
I've never even heard or seen the commercial.

Psyboy
11th May 2006, 1:35 AM
I love that commercial

Blazichu
11th May 2006, 8:39 PM
I've seen the Trozei commercial and I think it's ok

water types rule
11th May 2006, 8:56 PM
I think it's a bit annoying. Partly because my little sister keeps going around singing "Po-kay-mon Tro-kozei"

Raito Clouds
12th May 2006, 2:17 AM
My younger brother starts asking me if I'm interested in the game. I just say, "Ugh. Pokemon TETRIS?"

I'm not interested in the game, nor does the commercail appeal to me. It's kinda creepy.

Tetris? What the hell? It's not a Tetris game. -.-

[Kingdra]
12th May 2006, 3:07 AM
It is pretty annoying but, I don't go to extreme lenghts to turn it off

Captain Murkrow
13th May 2006, 9:15 PM
in england its called pokemon link and it goes: po ke mon link em up go real fast now dont go slow. po ke mon link em up four in a row and your good to go.

i haven't bought pokemon link (which is the english title and makes more sense than trozei) but the song is soooooooo catchy

Alakazam
14th May 2006, 2:15 AM
I hate the song but it is catchy.
Po ke Mon, Tro o zei. Four in a row and your good to go.

hIrAm
14th May 2006, 7:21 AM
Uh .. yah. Just saw the commercial, for the first time. My T.V. is no more. :D

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
14th May 2006, 12:19 PM
Po-ke-mon, Link 'em all,
Move real fast no don't go slow
Po-ke-mon, Link 'em all,
Four in a row and your good to go!

I love that advert! XD.
Note; British version.

Captain Murkrow
14th May 2006, 9:41 PM
hooray for the english title!

Mystery Kid
14th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Ah I love that advert. Makes me hum along everytime xD

Pokemon Link makes much more sense than Trozei, yes o-o

~Silver Aura~
15th May 2006, 9:27 PM
I actully like it I live in England so I get pokemon link I really like the tune.

Kez
19th May 2006, 9:21 PM
I just heard this tune the other day and I think that it is pretty cool. I think that it is catchy as well, but i can see why you would hate it even more if you wernt keen on it as it sticks in your head.
po-ke-mon

Blizzard
19th May 2006, 9:26 PM
Man, its weird. Its Ok when its not on all the time.

Torkoal Stu
19th May 2006, 9:46 PM
"Po-ke-mon Link them all,
Move real fast, no, don't go slow
Po-ke-mon, Link them all
Four in a row and your good to go"

Did UK and US get the same 'Commercial'? Since the name was changed i'm wondering if the words and stuff were changed. Of course the end bit would of been. When it says "Pokemon Link".

EDIT: Yeah it's different, but only the names are o.o; But Link does make more sense than Torzei.

Well and the Narrator and scenes at the end are different, but thats because its a country to country thing.

Captain Murkrow
21st May 2006, 9:19 PM
there are lots of english people in this thread. i just bought the game so the advert seems catchier than ever.

Kez
23rd May 2006, 2:05 PM
Look what I have just found here (http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=3704) . It is king if strnage though in the UK version. They sing po-ke-mon trozei, yet the game is called pokemon link. Strange.

Torkoal Stu
23rd May 2006, 9:37 PM
Look what I have just found here (http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=3704) . It is king if strnage though in the UK version. They sing po-ke-mon trozei, yet the game is called pokemon link. Strange.
Uuuh thats the US advert, so it would sing Trozei, the UK advert has slightly changed lyrics to fit the word link in with the tune. So the UK advert does say link.

God the advert is annoying, both adverts are o_o;

....>_<!

Dark_Lugia_XD
24th May 2006, 12:47 AM
i havent seen that commercial on television yet

EmbersBackUpSinger
24th May 2006, 12:55 AM
I love it is sooo funny i have a song my friend made

Poke
amon
4 in a row
and AWSOME
To go
Oh yea!

Kez
25th May 2006, 9:46 AM
i havent seen that commercial on television yet
That is why I posted the link. The advertisement is there.

Uuuh thats the US advert, so it would sing Trozei, the UK advert has slightly changed lyrics to fit the word link in with the tune. So the UK advert does say link.
I was sure that the UK one said Trozie in the song as well. Oh well, must have been wrong. If i see it again, I will be sure to look. Well, listen.

shadowofdreams
28th May 2006, 11:04 PM
I love the tune it is so catchy and i have the game

SUPER BLASTOISE
3rd June 2006, 10:22 PM
You mean 'Match four up and you're on your way. That's not as catchy.YES IT IS catchay

zonic the hedgehog
4th June 2006, 12:01 AM
It might have already been posted, but has anyone seen the Japanese Torouze commercial?

You can view it here: http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=3108

It has the same tune, but it's in Japanese. (plus they don't say "POKE-EE-MON" like idiots! POH-KEH-MOHN FTW!)

There's also a second Japanese commercial that has a different song:
http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=2971

Lord of the pants
4th June 2006, 12:03 AM
Poh

Kay

Mon

Trrr

Oh

Zay

Four In a Row

You're Good to Go

8D at first, I thought it was kind of creepy in that "ONE OF US" cult ways

But now after hearing it a few times, I love it. ^_^
I agree I just got hooked straight away on this doodoodoo DooDOODOO *Hmmhmmhmmhmmhmm* You're good to go!