PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Weaknessless Team

munchlaxboy
8th March 2006, 2:03 PM
I know you might find it odd, but i think it can be a good team( I only have 2 badges so far):

Sableye-
LV21
Rock Tomb
Night Shade
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Item- None
Ability- Keen Eye

Sableye-
LV14
Leer
Scratch
Forsight
Night Shade
Item- None
Ability: Keen Eye

Sableye-
LV15
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Item-None
Ability: Keen Eye

Aron-
LV18
Metal Claw
Cut
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Item- Exp. Share
Ability: Rock Head

Aron-
LV16
Tackle
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Item- None
Ability: Sturdy

Aron-
LV13
Tackle
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Item- None
Ability: Rock Head

I'm happy with this team. Sableye doesn't have any weakness, which is good. Aron hardly has any weakness, so that's pretty good, too. Plus, when my Arons become Aggrons, oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!!

Overwhelming_Latias
8th March 2006, 2:26 PM
Sableye may have no weaknesses, but at 380 total for base stats it just plain sucks. The majority of attacks in the game can take out Sableye, as long as it's not a Psychic one.

As for Aggron... well I think they're quite good. That 180 base Def is great, but you'll still need to watch out for STAB'd/CB'd Fighting and Ground moves.

As for moves... well Double-Edge is a must for your 'Rock Head' Arons... high damage and no recoil that feeds off 110 base Atk. :D

munchlaxboy
8th March 2006, 2:28 PM
Sableye may have no weaknesses, but at 380 total for base stats it just plain sucks. The majority of attacks in the game can take out Sableye, as long as it's not a Psychic one.

As for Aggron... well I think they're quite good. That 180 base Def is great, but you'll still need to watch out for STAB'd/CB'd Fighting and Ground moves.

As for moves... well Double-Edge is a must for your 'Rock Head' Arons... high damage and no recoil that feeds off 110 base Atk. :D

Thanks for the tip!

chaos952
8th March 2006, 4:30 PM
There is no such thing as a team without weaknesses. Earthquake easily tears this team apart.

Sc1z0r PwN0rZ
8th March 2006, 5:07 PM
while sableeye doesn't have a weakness, he still sucks

you have a pokemon weakness

Fluorescent Adolescent
8th March 2006, 7:21 PM
Any Cber/pokemon with high attack stat/pokemon with high special attack stat/pokemon in general owns Sableye anyway ;[

magnemiteZ
8th March 2006, 10:37 PM
Even if you use Sabaleye as part of your No Weaknesses team, you will get owned by anything that doesn't have Normal, Fighting or Psychic moves.

ZNtelle
10th March 2006, 6:25 AM
Why are there two instances of him using three of a Pokemon species anyways?

discardthestars
10th March 2006, 6:47 AM
I almost never post but and I am nowhere near an expect and I know this is a bad idea.

ZNtelle
10th March 2006, 10:59 AM
...so then why did you post that hooch here out of all places?

Anyways, there's only one thing to be said: Get outta here unless you're gonna at least try.

magnemiteZ
10th March 2006, 11:34 AM
Harsh but true.

Eontios
10th March 2006, 4:21 PM
This team won't get anywhere, one aggron might be good but you certainly don't need three. Metagross and other physical sweepers can easily dominate this team.

aipomkong
10th March 2006, 5:24 PM
Foresight + Karate Chop Machop weak

DragonDance
10th March 2006, 5:32 PM
No. Foresight + Low Kick Machop weak.

ZNtelle
11th March 2006, 6:54 AM
That's only once the guy gets Aggron. Sableye still lols.

blazemxx
12th March 2006, 6:27 PM
sableye's weaklessness is good, but sableye, its just weak.
this team is just ingame. the sableyes dont know anything good. and what's this? aron? aggron is already uu so what does that make aron? nothing. aron has a lot of severe weaknesses. these are fighting, ground, and water. pokes
these are just found in granite cave.

magnemiteZ
12th March 2006, 9:55 PM
You phail at life, sir. Go to smogon and do research before you try something like this again. Even *I* could rip this team to shreds in 10 minutes, and that's saying something.

Good Day. *slams the door in munchlaxboy's face*
Very lol...

this team is just ingame. the sableyes dont know anything good. and what's this? aron? aggron is already uu so what does that make aron? nothing. aron has a lot of severe weaknesses. these are fighting, ground, and water. pokes
Well done sir-point-out-the-obvious-when-it-wasn't-needed-a-lot.

ZNtelle
13th March 2006, 1:51 AM
You phail at life, sir. Go to smogon and do research before you try something like this again. Even *I* could rip this team to shreds in 10 minutes, and that's saying something.

Good Day. *slams the door in munchlaxboy's face*
There's a reason why Fighting_master responded with "very lol"; you're not one to talk. Also, how does someone fail at life for not being good at Pokemon? Maybe they fail at your only life, but that's not saying anything about them.

munchlaxboy
13th March 2006, 10:59 PM
Guys just letting you know, I'm just having fun with this game. It's not all serious like when I first got the game. Besides, this team is probably going to just get to Lilycove so I can participate in contests.

ZNtelle
14th March 2006, 8:15 AM
I guess I might as well tell you that this section is for serious InGame teams then.

Dramatic Melody
14th March 2006, 12:26 PM
Well, if it's contests, then I suggest catching a Baltoy when you get to the sandstorm :D

magnemiteZ
14th March 2006, 2:08 PM
Well, It isn't for contests.

I guess I might as well tell you that this section is for serious InGame teams then.
*Agrees*
Unlike that "no weaknesses team"
lol