PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Squirtle?

Addydo
8th March 2006, 10:25 PM
In what city did Ash catch Squirtle? :confused:

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
8th March 2006, 10:27 PM
i would say the proffesor gave it to him cuz it did say it was his starting pokemon

Jason Park
8th March 2006, 10:28 PM
Squirtle is not Ash's starting Pokemon. It was Pikachu... >.<

Kutie Pie
8th March 2006, 10:38 PM
Mmm...it was sometime before Ash reached Vermillion City. I don't remember. I need to check out the episode again if I can find it in my house.

CyberCubed
8th March 2006, 10:41 PM
i would say the proffesor gave it to him cuz it did say it was his starting pokemon

:/ He wanted to choose Squirtle as his starter but the ball was empty. His Squirtle is from the Squirtle Squad remember?

Anyway I forgot the city he caught him in, maybe Heracross can help.

crawdauntpro
8th March 2006, 10:43 PM
Ash caught Squirtle whilst in Vermillion City.

Satoshi
8th March 2006, 10:47 PM
He didn't catch him in Vermillion City. He caught him on the trail to Vermillion City. Heck, he didn't catch it in any city. And if you're talking about the town where Ash almost got shot, it didn't have a name.

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/4770/sdsd9hx.png

-_-

PDL
8th March 2006, 10:48 PM
you know, I don't think that town was even named... it's just an aynonamous city created by the animation team just for the squirtle episode.

it also doesn't help that he was given to an Officer Jenny and not anyone with a uniquie design like they did with Charizard.

crawdauntpro
9th March 2006, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=Satoshi]He didn't catch him in Vermillion City. He caught him on the trail to Vermillion City. [QUOTE]

Same difference, I suppose.

Astinus
9th March 2006, 2:19 AM
Finally! An episode that I did a twenty-four page study on! (Yes, I have no life!)

The city was random-city-of-the-day. Ash gave Squirtle to Officer Jenny, who was head of the firefighting department for that random town. His Squirtle was the leader of the Squirtle Squad, and they could not function well without their leader. So that Jenny was doing double-time!

Or prove me wrong. 'Cause you all like to.

Pikaflash
9th March 2006, 5:00 AM
I think Ash Caught squirtle between Vermilion and Cerulean City, it's for that because I can remember when Ash caught squirtle he was in a little town.

Geki
9th March 2006, 5:04 AM
Squirtle was the last out of the Kanto trio that Ash caught. It was maybe near Vermillion City. Remember how they were lost in ''The Stray Pokemon''? Well, this was only one episode after that, so maybe they were just in some random town/city.

Pikaflash
9th March 2006, 5:05 AM
I'm not sure about the name of the town but I think is close of Vermilion City

Alfonso
9th March 2006, 2:17 PM
Since the question appears to have been answered, and all the posts in this thread since it being answered seem to be stuck on a broken record, I'm closing this.