PDA

View Full Version : When will Pokemon air in Australia-Version 2

Willow's Tara
9th March 2006, 5:14 AM
Well since the old one probably long gone by now, since last year probably I thought a make another thread like this. And I went to page 2 of this fourm, the last date of a thread was 2-16-2006, so I am assuming that anything after that is aleast a month old so that there probably no thread like this.

Well It's been like a year since Pokemon aired in Australia and I wanna know when we will be seeing it again? And this entire thing is ridulcous, show aleast two months o pokemon, stop when it's not even halfway finish and make us wait for a year, Amercia and Japan are way ahead of us aren't they?(Please re-correct me about America if I am wrong).

So Australians, Discuss.
And the biggest Question is: When will it air. And other countries can join if they want.

Also! If Pokemon is/has already aired again, then I haven'rt seen it on the count of TV Wekk/Tv Guide not telling us what is eaxctly on with Toasted TV. And I haven't seen any threads that point out that Australians seen the next episodes.

Omega Pirate
9th March 2006, 5:19 AM
I know its on Cartoon Network, which is where I watch it. The channel ten add for Toasted TV says that theres pokemon, but I've never seen any since last year like you said, when they dumped mew mew power they should have put on pokemon instead of crappy inspector gadget.

Willow's Tara
9th March 2006, 5:27 AM
I seriously wish people in control of the ads would stop lying to us, it happens to every show, false advertisments....

Omega Pirate
9th March 2006, 5:29 AM
I know, and I got all excited 'cause it said there would be spongebob, BUT THERES NO SPONGEBOB!

Freedom
9th March 2006, 9:25 AM
well doesn't it usually start around march/April every year? so it probably won't be any different this year.

We aren't that far behind america. we are just one season behind but we will catch up and pass them when we get the new episodes.

I don't watch Toasted Tv because I only watch it for Pokemon so i haven't seen any ads. if it showed Pokemon in the ad then obviously it's coming back soon.

Keep checking at cartoon central australia website and it will be listed when they are going to show it.

Geki
10th March 2006, 5:37 AM
Where are Australia in the anime? Are they still around the 3rd Gym Battle in Hoenn?

Wind Waker
10th March 2006, 6:49 AM
We were ahead of America for one or two episodes, but then we stopped. And they just aired Pokémon chronicles and a marathon in he last two months. So that's fine by me if we need to wait until April/May or even June, but I Don't like only getting one season a year you know? It'll be at least anothe ryear to a year and a half to we get the battle fronteir with the way their airing it but I really don't want to worry.

My big problem is that they never advertise it, since Master quest I've realized they started the enw series by chanel surfing nd its like half way through.

Leumas
11th March 2006, 3:51 AM
I watch Toasted TV and Pokemon isn't on. I'm just waiting for it to come back on.

Leumas