PDA

View Full Version : I've come back!

Mika_Coyote
10th March 2006, 12:39 AM
I'm pretty sure no one remembers me... I used to have the nickname Rainby97, but due to my lack of presence it was taken down. -_-;; Stupid me... I wasn't that known, only had a few posts... And fanfics no one wanted to read. ^^;

I hope this time it'll be different... Maybe I can find new friends here, who knows? I hope to find nice people here(I wasn't around that much before I left). ^_^ And to re-post at least one of my fanfics. Maybe it's worth another shot...

Gee, I'm sounding a bit weird, aren't I? Sorry...

Oh, I should've said this before... Call me just Mika, or if you want to use my most known Net name, Lyra! ^_^ Your pick!

Darato
10th March 2006, 12:41 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or need a friend pm me.

Astinus
10th March 2006, 12:46 AM
Well, hi! Welcome back. For a first friend, how's about me?

Make sure to read the rules. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html) Especially to see if anythings changed, and also just to brush up. Thy're nice to know.

Greetings to you. Have fun.

The Others
10th March 2006, 12:51 AM
hey, welcome back! if you wanna be my friend, jus PM me. ^-

Locke-Kefka
10th March 2006, 1:06 AM
welcome back to SPPF! btw, what year did you join in? I think I might remember you

Angeling
10th March 2006, 1:18 AM
Welcome back to SPPf, I guess, and be sure you have read the rules and make sure to never break them for any intentional purposes. If you do, rabid Plusles shall devour you or your signature just as they did [as a joke] to one of our admins, Torched_Chicken (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=399). with courtesy to PsiUmbreon.

Have fun, stay active, and stay out of trouble.

Locke Yggdrasill
10th March 2006, 5:39 AM
Welcome back. ^^
I'm pretty sure my bag of links is unnecessary. :P

MondoTR
10th March 2006, 5:48 AM
Hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Fatal
10th March 2006, 5:55 AM
I think I might've seen the name before.

Welcome back to SPPf anyhow. Hope you have fun here once again. :>

-Fatal

John's Knight
10th March 2006, 4:09 PM
Welcome, Mira! You're from Portugal? So am i!
Anyway, seeing that you were once a member, there's no need to read the rules, but see the announcement section, it has some information there.
Hope you enjoy the forums!