PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Colosseum/XD Ships Discussion

taitofan
11th March 2006, 1:40 AM
Threads like this have been attempted, but died. But those were for the games separately, so let's try smushing them together, ne? This is for the discussion of, as the title says, couples from the Gamecube games Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD. All couples are okay, except ReoxMirei/WesxRui/Colosseumshipping. That already has a successful thread, so please let other ships have their chance here.

The Number One Rule: No bashing of any sort. These games have potential for het, yaoi, yuri, incest, twincest, pedo, PokemonxPokemon, HumanxPokemon... Oh so much. So if you don't like it, fine. Debating is okay, but bashing is not.

Other rules:
*Keep ReoxMirei away please.
*Feel free to make topics. I don't want this to die right off...
*No lists, or this thread will get closed

So... Let me start with this handy dandy guide to names so no one asks later on who I'm talking about. Reo=Wes, Mirei=Rui, Ryuuto=Michael, Mana=Jovi, Borugu=Ein, Jakira=Nascour, Seigi=Justy, Raburina=Lovrina, Lily=Riria, Nappus=Napps, Masa=Cail. Miror B, Venus, Krane, Silva, Eldes, and Ardos are all the same. There are obviously other characters, and I'll add them to that list if the need arises.

Now, how about a topic to get the ball rolling? What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?

My XD OTP is EldesxRyuuto. Oh em gee, the cuteness rots my teeth. Eldes is just so nice to him, wanting to battle him honestly and whatnot... And he lingers after the others one of the times you meet up with them. Lingers to look at Ryuuto! Hehehe... How could I not love it to pieces? (this couple needs a name, ASAP!) As for Colosseum... BoruguxReoxSeigi. Cause I can't decide if I like Reo with Borugu or Seigi more, so I put him with both. X3 And BoruguxSeigi (also needs a name) is teh smex, so... Yeah. Seigi is just so nice and enthusiastic to Reo, and Borugu has the whole enemy/rival thing going on... I personally think it makes sense, so I suppose that's all that matters. I like a bunch more couples, but I'll post those some other time. After a few more people post.

So... Any other takers?

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 1:47 AM
Ah! The first test for my newly created Snattle/Lovrina ship, which I have dubbed GovernorShipping.

Lesse here, what else......

Krane x Lily should be an obvious one. They seem very close to me. (HQLabShipping?)

GovernorShipping is definitely my favorite XD ship so far. Snattle's such a vain, egocentric man that a vain, egocentric woman like Lovrina is a perfect match. (Not to mention, for him anyway, that she has got to be at least 25-30 years younger!)

taitofan
11th March 2006, 1:54 AM
XD shipping has been rather popular lately, thus why I felt the need to start this. ^.^ KranexRiria did seem to be hinted at... Not bad at all, though TS-danna now has me thinking NappusxKrane is a good couple. X3

As for Raburina... I like the idea of her with Venus. Must be the yuri fangirl in me... Or maybe with Mana. I can see her liking Ryuuto too, though only as a one-sided thing.

Tropical Spirit
11th March 2006, 1:56 AM
...And that's why I love you. <3

Anyways, my favorite shipping gotta be Espeon x Umbreon. They're just so... cute. <3 And somehow sexually appealing. I like it anthro or non-anthro, gay or het, etc... Of course, I usually like it more when it's anthro shonen-ai, but I still like it no matter what. >:P

As for my Colo/XD-Exclusive-characters shipping... it gotta be Napps x Krane. They just seem to... work together. 'Coz Krane is all brainy and cute while Naps is all 'likelikeso' and they could balance eachother while being similar at some issues.

And I also like Ein x Venus. Seriously, they WERE doing something at the under. I know. I was there. I bet Silva was too, and that's why he got distracted and caught. :P

...And Venus x Lovrina. Because they're such big pansies. Though Venus is actually strong, while Lovrina... XP

...And Wes x Silva. Because Silva *IS* gay. D: There are a buch of hints, especially in XD. He said something about wearing girl clothes and liking cosmetology more than once. XD I know cross-dressing=/=Gay, but...

...I don't believe I made any sense in that post. At all. D:

taitofan
11th March 2006, 2:10 AM
Aww, I love you too. <3

...Yes, Silva made my gaydar go off too. I completely understand. ^.^

Just to throw this out, JakiraxBoguru is sexy!admin hot. And Jakira and Reo had definate UST. So logically, that means JakiraxReoxBorugu would be hot too. <3

And ReoxRyuuto is cute too. Probably my fave crossover ship between the games. It makes me wish Reo had actually been mentioned in XD by name. That way Ryuuto could have done some hero-worshipping. X3 (even though EldesxRyuuto still pwns all others in my book) Do you know how upset I was when Seigi didn't mention Reo's name during his "I haven't had a battle like that in five years" speech? Jeez, way to crush my dream. ;.;

Dude... Somebody give me a suggestion for a shipping name for EldesxRyuuto. Please. I'm writing a fic (two actually), and I need something to tag it with once it's done. Everything I've thought up is already taken. XP

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 2:18 AM
Eldes x Michael = TomatoShipping (they're both redheads)

Mudkipchan
11th March 2006, 2:34 AM
*cough*My brother like's Miror BxSilva shipping.*cough*

I like... Venus and the Ciper guy shipping. (Forgot his name) I mean.. Ciper as that guy with the shades and the lab coat, also own as the guy with the Raikou.

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 2:40 AM
*cough*My brother like's Miror BxSilva shipping.*cough*

I like... Venus and the Ciper guy shipping. (Forgot his name) I mean.. Ciper as that guy with the shades and the lab coat, also own as the guy with the Raikou.

Ein. Venus x Ein is CipherShipping.

Miror B. x Silva? How about...........DancingQueenShipping? (had to work in the ABBA reference into that.....refers to Miror B.'s dancing and both his and Silva's er....odd tastes.)

Orion-Sama
11th March 2006, 2:57 AM
Hehe. I like this.

My favorite is definitely CipherShipping. Venus and Ein just click. No way around that.

I'm also very fond of Perr & Megg and Nett & Marcia, but that's more of a Fic thing. Same with Cail & Lovrina. ;)

Then is the obliged Yuri. TS said one: Venus & Lovrina. There's also Megg & Marcia, Jovi & Rui, and such. :D

And... Miror B. & Nascour. Again, Fic thing. Ardos & Eldes too. And... Miror B. & Snattle. Almost sick and wrong, but since I know a Ship that makes it look sane, it's OK. :D

Those would be the main ones, I think. XDD. Most ignited by my Fic, though...

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 3:03 AM
And... Miror B. & Nascour.

From "Is this Really Pokémon Colosseum??"

MIROR B.: Awww, Nascour's going to beat me for this.

;)

taitofan
11th March 2006, 3:13 AM
Eldes x Michael = TomatoShipping (they're both redheads)Works for me. <3 I'd thought of redheadshipping, but apparently it's MusashixAsuna. =/ I'll submit this to the official list later. * is a happy fangirl*

Miror BxSilva... Why in the world have I never thought of that? o.o Yessss. I think the sound of that. Very much actually. And the name DancingQueenshipping amuses me greatly~

And to round out the ships I like: MasaxReo. Because there is some adorable fanart out there that I found whilest looking for my OTPs. Besides, I like ships that have that rivaly flair. ^.^

...Oddly enough, I'm not all over ArdosxEldes. I usually love twincest too. =/ I like it well enough, but for once conflicting with my OTP makes a difference. Still... The fanart I've seen was hot. <3 Maybe I should find all of my Colo/XD bookmarks and share them... I've seen tons of cute fanart for the yaoi fans. =3

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 3:15 AM
Works for me. <3 I'd thought of redheadshipping, but apparently it's MusashixAsuna. =/ I'll submit this to the official list later. * is a happy fangirl*

Miror BxSilva... Why in the world have I never thought of that? o.o Yessss. I think the sound of that. Very much actually. And the name DancingQueenshipping amuses me greatly~

Any time I can help out a fellow shipper AND work a bizarre, pointless Abba reference into it, I'd be glad to oblige. ;)

Mudkipchan
11th March 2006, 3:33 AM
DancingQueenShipping? Amazing name for Minor B. and Silva, my brother agrees too. It should get added to the Shipping name list.

taitofan
11th March 2006, 3:45 AM
Any time I can help out a fellow shipper AND work a bizarre, pointless Abba reference into it, I'd be glad to oblige.You, kind sir, rock my socks. <3

I've added all of the mentioned names to the official list at you-know-where, those being: Tomatoshipping, DancingQueenshipping, GovernorShipping, HQLabshipping, and XDRivalshipping. Adding them at the "What's this ship called" thread here at SPPf does no good I'm afraid.

While ships are being named... Any ideas for BoruguxSeigi, JakiraxBorugu, and MasaxReo? *yay for fangirlism*

Myo
11th March 2006, 3:49 AM
does it have to be with two people in colloseum/xd or could you cross over

taitofan
11th March 2006, 3:50 AM
Crossovers are more than okay, they're great. <3 I just haven't found any I like yet. ^^; Though I'm sure someone will go well with Harley if I think about it. X3

Orion-Sama
11th March 2006, 3:51 AM

;)
Not really. It's more a thing in my Fic. Will be touched upon in chapter 10 or 11. Thanks for the review, BTW. :)

Nascour & Ein? How about ShadowShipping? Unless it's taken already. :(

Ein & Justy could be AdopteeShipping... though that's, again, a Fic thing.

Oh well. I tried. X_x

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 3:53 AM
You, kind sir, rock my socks. <3

I've added all of the mentioned names to the official list at you-know-where, those being: Tomatoshipping, DancingQueenshipping, GovernorShipping, HQLabshipping, and XDRivalshipping. Adding them at the "What's this ship called" thread here at SPPf does no good I'm afraid.

While ships are being named... Any ideas for BoruguxSeigi, JakiraxBorugu, and MasaxReo? *yay for fangirlism*

Heh. Glad to be of service. (Ardos x Eldes = JediShipping. Come on, tell me that they don't look like they came straight from George Lucas's office!)

Ein x Justy = BlueCheeseShipping (their hair colors about match)

Nascour x Ein = CastingCouchShipping (possibly how Ein got his job!)

Jovi x Rui = I'm stumped. But meanwhile, I thought of a crossover:

Greevil x Emperor Palpatine = DarkSideShipping

Myo
11th March 2006, 3:58 AM
do you guys have any idea what a Wes and May shipping would be called?

The Great Butler
11th March 2006, 4:00 AM
do you guys have any idea what a Wes and May shipping would be called?

Hmmmm. Tough one, but I'll go with........

"RibbonSnaggerShipping"

I know, my ship names are long.

taitofan
11th March 2006, 4:01 AM
Shadowshipping is KyouxNatsume I'm afraid. Shame. That was really good too... Could you please explain Adopteeshipping? I really lke the sound of it, but I'm in the dark to the meaning. ^^; And since they never interact (except in my fantasies), anything goes. ^.^

Heh. JediShipping. X3 And CastingCouchShipping... Oh em gee. Yes. I love that soooo much. Great fic potential with a pervy name like that. <3

Myo
11th March 2006, 4:04 AM
Hmmmm. Tough one, but I'll go with........

"RibbonSnaggerShipping"

I know, my ship names are long.

never thought about that. i was going for something more desert based cause of their hair colour

blazemxx
11th March 2006, 4:06 AM
i think lovrina and gorigan will make a good couple because lovrina and snattle? not in this life time. LOL.

Orion-Sama
11th March 2006, 4:10 AM
Shadowshipping is KyouxNatsume I'm afraid. Shame. That was really good too... Could you please explain Adopteeshipping? I really lke the sound of it, but I'm in the dark to the meaning. ^^; And since they never interact (except in my fantasies), anything goes. ^.^
Dung. I knew it was taken. Umm... might think of one later.

My reasoning behind AdopteeShipping? I'll tell you.

SPOILER ALERT! Don't highlight if you're reading/planning to read "The Uprise of Cipher" and don't want to be spoiled!

In "The Uprise of Cipher", it is revealed that Venus adopted Justy, whom was abandoned at a short age. A few years later, Venus met Ein, and they started to go out. Ein got to take care of Justy a few times. Fact is, Justy's ability can be attributed to Ein, whom trained him very well.

Simple, yet fitting. :D

hikari_blaze
11th March 2006, 4:48 AM
What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?
I'd go with Venus and Ein. ^^ There's just something about them I think of them as cute!

ShiShiKo
11th March 2006, 4:59 AM
What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?

XD Rivalshipping= Michael + Lovrina! Why? both of them are very cute^-^

Mudkipchan
11th March 2006, 5:58 AM
Oh, my little sister and I are intreasted in DayNightShipping, Umbreon and Espeon. Do they count?

taitofan
11th March 2006, 6:11 AM
Ohhh, Orion, I like that idea. I haven't read your fic, but it's still cute. *loves cuteness*

And yes Mudkipchan, that's a fine topic for this discussion. I support BlackyxEifie myself. I don't care for many pokemonxpokemon couples... But Reo's are just adorable. <3

Wow. Ciphershipping is a lot more popular than I'd thought. I can see where the appeal comes from, though I can't say I'm a fan. I was much too busy creating my own little scenarios involving Borugu having his wicked way with Reo. Oh, fangirlism is a wonderous thing~

Wind Waker
12th March 2006, 12:20 PM
I just had a random thought and began to think there could be a shipping between Jovira and Ardos or Eldes. I think there has to bee a shipping among the admins.

The Great Butler
12th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Gorigan x an Aipom = MonkeyBoyShipping.

I HAD to do it. And another:

Shadow Lugia x Millenium Comet Groudon = PureEvilShipping

Evanji Axu
13th March 2006, 12:02 AM
*smirks* Hee, I've been toying with KranexLily a little. After all, Krane was Michael's dad's rival for Lily, and now that Pops is dead...*snickers*

The Great Butler
13th March 2006, 12:06 AM
Duking x Pofty = PokéSpotShipping

Miror B. x Ludicolo = NightFeverShipping

Greevil x Evice = VillainShipping

Gonzap x Krane = SnagMachineShipping

Nett x Ancha = BreakingNewsShipping

Evanji Axu
13th March 2006, 12:08 AM
LilyxRui = GoodGodYourEyesAreHugeShipping

*snickers*

Mudkipchan
13th March 2006, 12:20 AM
Lugia and Shadow Lugia = PureAndDarkshipping. I just thought of it.

taitofan
13th March 2006, 12:49 AM
Wow, if I ever want a shipping name, I'll certainly know which people to ask. ...BoruguxReoxSeigi needs one now that I think about it. <3

LilyxRui = GoodGodYourEyesAreHugeShippingX3 Oh so true.

So, I'm writing some EldesxRyuuto fanfiction, but I have the issue of ages. How old do you guys think they are? I'd really appreciate some opinions. I know Ryuuto is a teen...

I just had a random thought and began to think there could be a shipping between Jovira and Ardos or Eldes. I think there has to bee a shipping among the admins.*feels like an idiot* Um, who's Jovira? ^^; I'm not remembering them (or I'm not familar with their name in whichever version that's used in) I guess...

The Great Butler
13th March 2006, 1:53 AM
14 for Michael, 32 for Eldes. That's my rough estimate...

Kiori
13th March 2006, 4:34 AM
...If you're planning on posting further future shipping names concerning this game, may I remind you that you need to explain why, seeing how you may not list shippings unless they're approved? Thanks.

Back to topic.

Raichu-chan
13th March 2006, 7:32 AM
Taitofan, I never even thought of Eldes x Ryuuto untill I saw your banner. That picture is just so cuuuuute ^^

Ryuuto and his Eeveelution would be cute to for a Pokemon x Human ship. I've got a female Vaporeon on my game and she just looks so adorable with Ryuuto :3

I also came up with a really odd couple today while I was training my XD team on Mount Battle; I somehow got the idea of Jovi x Chobin. (What would the name of that ship be anyway? O.o ). The thought of it that ship makes me laugh. It also disturbs me a little. lol

Wind Waker
13th March 2006, 8:18 AM
Jovira (excuse me if i spelt the name wrong) is the pink-haired admin you battle in XD.

taitofan
13th March 2006, 3:32 PM
Oh, Raburina/Lovrina. Gotcha. ^.^ I've seen a one-sided Raburina->Eldes pic actually. It was amusing, because she was over the moon, and he was oblivious. X3

Raichu-chan! *squeals* It is adorable, isn't it? I'm so obsessed with that couple that it isn't even funny. <3 And that pic is my fave of the ones I've found so far. *happy fangirl sigh* Anyways... I have a female Blacky, and I think her and Mana would be cute. You know, since she likes to be involved in her big brothers business so much. And how better than to be with his starter pokemon?

As for ChobinxMana... Definate lol moment. X3 Oddly enough, I can completely see the reasoning behind it. That'd actually be amusing in my opinion. ^.~

Tropical Spirit
13th March 2006, 7:27 PM
As for ChobinxMana... Definate lol moment. X3 Oddly enough, I can completely see the reasoning behind it. That'd actually be amusing in my opinion. ^.~
Yeah, Chobin x Jovi is awesome. :0 I actually had *Orion* add it to his fic. :P I don't know how I forgot about it.

The Great Butler
14th March 2006, 1:46 AM
Yeah, Chobin x Jovi is awesome. :0 I actually had *Orion* add it to his fic. :P I don't know how I forgot about it.

I like this one, since they do seem to spend a lot of time together (Chobin even writes in HER diary to spread the world of the 'splendorous' Robo Groudon)

Call it 'ThirdPersonShipping.'

Raichu-chan
14th March 2006, 5:01 AM
lol Wow. I didn't know that other people had thought about that one

ThirdPersonShipping is a great name for it too XD

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
27th March 2006, 4:22 PM

;) "Is this Really Pokemon Colosseum??" Is SO AWESOME!

Anyways, back on track.
I would support EInXVenus. They looks so cute together, and it for some odd reaon looks kinda obvious that it would probably happen.

and just for some humor, has anyone thought of VenusXNascour?

The Great Butler
28th March 2006, 1:04 AM
Venus+Nascour? Their kid would have strange looking hair, that's for sure. ;)

Want humor? Try CipherBossShipping----Nascour + Evice, and you can even throw in Greevil if you want to have three.

Angel-FoX-crescent
28th March 2006, 8:23 PM
"Is this Really Pokemon Colosseum??" Is SO AWESOME!

Anyways, back on track.
I would support EInXVenus. They looks so cute together, and it for some odd reaon looks kinda obvious that it would probably happen.

and just for some humor, has anyone thought of VenusXNascour?

VenusXNascour shipping woot sounds interesting
Ein would get jelous though :172bros:

Yoru Ryu
28th March 2006, 10:19 PM
ITRPC? needs to be updated D: Bad Yoru! Stop being lazy!

Err, my Colosseum OTP would just be the plain old ColosseumShipping. But my overall Colloverse ship is Wes x Michael... which i call HeroColosseumShipping no matter what people say >O

Ein x Nascour is... unbelievably hot? I seriously can't describe it X3

Perr x Nett, Trudly x Folly, Lily x Krane, Dash x Justy, Cail x Wes are just a few of my favourite things~

The Great Butler
29th March 2006, 12:52 AM
Oh my goodness, Trudly + Folly is brilliant. I can see it now...........

Trudly: So what is it that's been bothering you so much, Folly? You've not been yourself for a while.

Folly: Oh, alright, since we're hiding out in the Cave Poké Spot and no one's around, I'll tell you. I love you, Trudly.

Trudly: Really? 'cuz I love you, too.

<Trudly and Folly begin to hug each other, then Miror B. appears out of nowhere>

Miror B.: Atchoo! Atchoo! Is there some lovin' going down without me?!? You better let me in on your fun!

Cail + Johnson. That's a good one too. ;)

Black Murder Heavangelon
29th March 2006, 3:37 AM
Has anyone noticed that Ein's favorite color is blue? The first time you fight him, all of his pokemon minus Raikou are blue. And Venus has a Suicune...:P

My brother bought a used XD, but he lost it on the first day. actually, more like the moment we brought it home, he lost it. Butterfingers... So i don't know many people in XD. But i still think EinxVenus is awesome.

P.S. if there are so many EinxVenus fans, why didn't anyone reply to my question thread about some EinxVenus fanfics?

P.P.S. i think this is a great thread. but on the last page, Kiori warned us about making up names. So for the sake of this thread, try to restrain yourselves you guys. :P

Myo
29th March 2006, 11:12 PM
What about Wes and Venus...I think it is cute, Wes ditching Rui for Venus. the Rui and Ein team up to break those too apart. Not trying to direspect coloseumshippers or whatever you call Ein x Venus. i am a coloshipper and Ein x Venus shipper also but I was just thinking if the possibitities of fics.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
31st March 2006, 7:58 PM
Has anyone noticed that Ein's favorite color is blue? The first time you fight him, all of his pokemon minus Raikou are blue. And Venus has a Suicune...:P

My brother bought a used XD, but he lost it on the first day. actually, more like the moment we brought it home, he lost it. Butterfingers... So i don't know many people in XD. But i still think EinxVenus is awesome.

P.S. if there are so many EinxVenus fans, why didn't anyone reply to my question thread about some EinxVenus fanfics?

P.P.S. i think this is a great thread. but on the last page, Kiori warned us about making up names. So for the sake of this thread, try to restrain yourselves you guys. :P

Im also looking for EinXVenus fanfiction, and theyre so bloody hard to find. I want to see one so bad......

But I support VenusXEin all the way. Screw Loverina, shes evil. (I despise the fact that she replaces Ein)

taitofan
20th April 2006, 8:31 PM
*throws a phoenix down on the thread*

And it lives!

Yeah, so, I don't want this to die quite yet... Specially since I finally finished one of those tomatoshipping fics I was taking about way back... I'd appreciate clicking here to read it (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=115325)~

So... Anyone other Colo/XD shippers out there? Anyone else want to rant about how awesome a ship is? Anyone have a topic? MasaxReo still needs a name...

...EldesxRyuuto owns my soul. <3