PDA

View Full Version : Downloads

sam_h12
12th March 2006, 1:02 PM
where can i watch unseen episodes on the net? i mean decent ones, preferably BF or hoenn league...

-Totodile-
12th March 2006, 3:10 PM
Well, first you PM a mod asking them to close this thread that's breaking rules because you're not allowed to ask for downloads. Then, you have to never ask for downloads again.

I hope I helped.

Geki
12th March 2006, 11:14 PM
There's websites out there. Just go look. No one can tell you where because it's against the rules.

ArrEmmDee
12th March 2006, 11:45 PM
It's funny because there's a link to one on the main page of the site. Since the rules apparently say you can't mention it out loud, I should suppose that's all you can be provided with?

Or is that too much there already? (Ah well, if so I've done the damage.)

The rule is obviously ridiculous, since yeah, there's a link to one on the main page and now you're all saying it cannot be said? Sheesh. I am entirely puzzled.

Satoshi
12th March 2006, 11:48 PM
Well, first you PM a mod asking them to close this thread that's breaking rules because you're not allowed to ask for downloads. Then, you have to never ask for downloads again.

I hope I helped.
I'm actually hoping he'll take that literally.

It's funny because there's a link to one on the main page of the site. Since the rules apparently say you can't mention it out loud, I should suppose that's all you can be provided with?

Or is that too much there already? (Ah well, if so I've done the damage.)
Too much info, dude. >_>

Alfonso
13th March 2006, 12:09 AM
:/

Download requests/questions are not allowed.

*closes*