View Full Version : Any UK News for new Pokemon episodes

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 2:49 PM
i just wanted to see if there is any new episodes coming to the uk soon

cheers

Satoshi's Lover ;026;

Kez
12th March 2006, 2:51 PM
Well, I think they are showing new episodes, but I am lost to when they are been aired. I mean, they have not really advertised them. Does anyone know when they are currently been aired in the UK, and what channel?

Torkoal Stu
12th March 2006, 3:01 PM
As far as I know, no new episodes for a while :/ But I hope thats not a case and it would probably be on Toonami (well the new Toonami) since Sky One are just showing Advance Challenge over and over again.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 3:06 PM
Maybe soon in half term or easter they might do

Gravy
12th March 2006, 4:04 PM
Can this forum not go one week without this question being asked?

I'd keep an eye on CN rather than Toonami. Toonami are more inept than ever with their new line-up, and they obviously have no idea how to run a network properly. Even if they did show new episodes of the show, you'd only be able to catch them if you weren't at school/work.

Lupin
12th March 2006, 4:57 PM
Well the last shown this morning, was the Trapinch episode.

Judging from we get three episodes a week, we may have it in time for easter.

ChaosMage
12th March 2006, 5:33 PM
Toonami is showing the episodes on weekend mornings, and have got up to the Absol episode, playing four episodes a week. Therefore, the Snorunt/Ralts/Juan episodes will air next week, Linoone/Wynaut/Donphan/1st Pacifidlog episodes in two weeks, 2nd contest/Munchlax/Morrison episodes in three weeks, and possibly the Brody episode. If they do start showing new episodes from this point on, we'll be getting the GF and league over the space of the three weeks following. So we either get to see the conclusion of Hoenn in the next six weeks (not far behind America), or we get to sit in agony through Clamperl of Wisdom yet again. Well, that's Toonami UK for you. God Save the Queen and all that.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks so much for the help XD

Geki
12th March 2006, 11:32 PM
I remember when the UK was way farther then the US in episode, around the time of the Izabe Island adventures. Now the US is almost done with Hoenn, only five more episodes, and four of which are the Hoenn League. I would keep an eye on Toonami.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
16th March 2006, 1:51 AM
WHY don't any Pokémon episodes air on any Freeview channels in the UK!!?? It really annoys me that the only way I get to watch it is if I buy the DVDs! Just bought UK Chronicles boxset (Ł7.99!) and they are worth a look, aswell as buying movies 5, 6 & 7 from America.

Lupin
16th March 2006, 1:30 PM
WHY don't any Pokémon episodes air on any Freeview channels in the UK!!?? It really annoys me that the only way I get to watch it is if I buy the DVDs! Just bought UK Chronicles boxset (Ł7.99!) and they are worth a look, aswell as buying movies 5, 6 & 7 from America.

Well I guess that they assume pretty much everyone has sky now. So there is no point. It took me ages to get Sky and because of it not being shown on a regular basis, I missed out on the last two gyms of Johto and most of the Johto League.

sam_h12
16th March 2006, 8:18 PM
Can this forum not go one week without this question being asked?

I'd keep an eye on CN rather than Toonami. Toonami are more inept than ever with their new line-up, and they obviously have no idea how to run a network properly. Even if they did show new episodes of the show, you'd only be able to catch them if you weren't at school/work.

as people have said, they're on toonami at weekend mornings. also, ive asked this before and you didnt answer, what channel is CN and is it only on Telewest or is it available on Sky as well?

♥Princess Ketchum♥
18th March 2006, 11:06 AM
I Will keep an eye out on toonami and CN

Woody10
26th March 2006, 11:33 AM
Toonami just showed the Donphan episode twice in a row

Lupin
26th March 2006, 2:18 PM
as people have said, they're on toonami at weekend mornings. also, ive asked this before and you didnt answer, what channel is CN and is it only on Telewest or is it available on Sky as well?

CN = Cartoon Network.

From the looks of things, we'll be getting new episodes in Easter as they did show the Donphan episode today.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
26th March 2006, 5:14 PM
I Was annoying they did the donphan episode twice and hope we do see new ones in time for easter

Woody10
26th March 2006, 5:28 PM
Why can't they put it back on Sky One. It showed an episode a week and went through the Advanced Challenge season without stopping. showing an episode twice is just bad

Lupin
27th March 2006, 12:44 PM
Why can't they put it back on Sky One. It showed an episode a week and went through the Advanced Challenge season without stopping. showing an episode twice is just bad

It also ment that we were a head of America more often then not

Sharpshooter
27th March 2006, 1:34 PM
Does anyone where the season 9 rights are going? God I hope it's not Toonami again.

The problem with Toonami and CN infact Toonami in particular is that they schedules are so unpredictable. You don't know what episode is coming on and plus the usual sideshow stuff like "who's that pokémon" gets completley edited out. Sometimes the theme song doesn't even get played.

kaibachaoschampion
27th March 2006, 3:44 PM
Does anyone where the season 9 rights are going? God I hope it's not Toonami again.

The problem with Toonami and CN infact Toonami in particular is that they schedules are so unpredictable. You don't know what episode is coming on and plus the usual sideshow stuff like "who's that pokémon" gets completley edited out. Sometimes the theme song doesn't even get played.

I don't think that anybody knows, however I would think that it would unfortunatly be Toonami, Sky One seems to be losing the rights to 1-2 Seasons per year. I'd be suprised if Sky One picks it up unless they were to add a "kids" channel.

SuperGlalie
30th March 2006, 9:23 PM
I have a theory.

Im guessing that the first episode of the new lot will be shown on saturday
8th April. Four reasons:

1) We're never too far from America.
2) The first lot aired in october and the second lot in January (Snorunt etc). This is three months and three months from January is April.
3) If they stick showing two eps every weekend morning the first one on the 8th would be the first one after morrison.
4)They never revealed they would show new ones when Snorunt aired.

I hope im right.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
31st March 2006, 10:11 AM
Maybe they will air it in easter, which i hope so then we can catch up with amercia then =)

Woody10
1st April 2006, 10:33 AM
nope the've just gone back too Clampearls of Wisdom

ChaosMage
1st April 2006, 11:11 AM
OK, not only will they not show new episodes but they've forgotten that "Pacifidlog Jam", "Less is Morrison" and "Berry, Berry Interesting" even exist! This is the second time they've shown "Mean With Envy", and then go back to running the whole seaon again from "Clamperl of Wisdom". I haven't even seen those three episodes yet because Toonami just won't show them!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
2nd April 2006, 10:58 AM
There annoying now, i so wanna see the hoeen league etc

Alive and Funky
3rd April 2006, 8:55 PM
Well, they have just announced today that it will be Pokemon week next week so maybe they will put them on then.

Bedouin Pirate
3rd April 2006, 11:15 PM
OK, not only will they not show new episodes but they've forgotten that "Pacifidlog Jam", "Less is Morrison" and "Berry, Berry Interesting" even exist! This is the second time they've shown "Mean With Envy", and then go back to running the whole seaon again from "Clamperl of Wisdom". I haven't even seen those three episodes yet because Toonami just won't show them!

Have they ever shown those? I've only ever seen up to the Donphan episode.

However, if a channel is to get the new Pokemon episodes, I highly believe and hope that it'd be Toonami. At the moment "New" Toonami is rubbish, it's turning into a combination of Cartoon Network and Trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if they buy the rights to Blossom off of Trouble some time soon. Having a new series of Pokemon (and or Xaiolin Showdown / Justice League) would redeem the quality of programmes on the channel. I also don't like sky One's once a week policy they have with showing new episodes, I've been waiting for Yu-Gi-Oh to end for several weeks now!

skarmachild
4th April 2006, 12:41 AM
I'm not sure any new ones, but Pokepark (http://www.pokepark.co.uk) have got the latest Sky 1 ep dates on Pokemon (in UK).

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
4th April 2006, 2:31 PM
We did get the 8th gym episodes first which was good but our episodes stopped at Less is Morrison as far as I know. I hope we actually get to the Battle Frontier

Shadow Lugia XD001
8th April 2006, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't know if they did show them in UK, but it's possible that they might

Woody10
9th April 2006, 12:13 AM
I did see the pacifidlog contest episodes on toonami a few weeks ago and was hoping to see the Munchlax episode but no back to Clamperl of wisdom

Pokemonathon
12th April 2006, 2:10 PM
Hopefully CN or Toonami will get Season 8

Lupin
12th April 2006, 3:51 PM
Well Toonami are showing Pokemon Adavanced Battle from 7am-1pm so in two days from now we should have caught up.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th April 2006, 4:01 PM
Hope we do catch up =D What was the episode at 12.30pm you know?

Torkoal Stu
12th April 2006, 4:33 PM
Hope we do catch up =D What was the episode at 12.30pm you know?
I think Lupin means caught up with the episode we last got up to, then I bet they start again and we're doomed :/

Pokemonathon
12th April 2006, 7:08 PM
Toonami are just having a back to back week, showing repeats once again, once they get to less is morrision then they'll start over again. But atm there showing Season 1,2,3 and AB

♥Princess Ketchum♥
13th April 2006, 11:37 AM
i just want the the episodes soon xD

Pokemonathon
13th April 2006, 9:22 PM
Same here :D

Lupin
13th April 2006, 9:24 PM
I think Lupin means caught up with the episode we last got up to, then I bet they start again and we're doomed :/

Knowing Toonami they would.

The 12.30pm episode was Mays Palisflog Contest (sorry about spelling), which means that the new episodes may start at 7.30am. Ansd I aint getting up that early, even for new episodes of Pokemon.

Pokemonathon
14th April 2006, 1:47 AM
heh nah, if there where new eps it'd be 8:30, as theres still Berry, Berry Interesting and Less Is Morrison to show.

Waterlight
14th April 2006, 9:34 AM
It's gone back to 'Clamperl of Wisdom' this morning. :/
Yesterday, the last episode was 'Pacifidlog Jam', so I'm guessing they're just going to do this again and again. :/

Torkoal Stu
14th April 2006, 9:45 AM
So Toonami aren't even showing Berry Beryy Interesting or Less Than Morrison anymore :/

In the last holiday, the one that went over Valentine's day they showed those episodes, so why not now?

~Water Lucario~
14th April 2006, 9:49 AM
What series are you waiting for?
We are waiting for the series after advanced challenge wich aired last year in Aus.

Pokemonathon
14th April 2006, 11:09 AM
Where waiting for the last few eps of Advanced Battle, also according to http://www.pokepark.co.uk theres gunna be another back to back week. Wonder if there gunna show any new eps next week then.

Gavnel
14th April 2006, 1:57 PM
Actually Less than Morrison was the 7.30 am episode of this morning! So god knows what toonami are playing at.. Im guessing if they bought the Hoen season then they got all of the episodes of that season.. so im wondering why there stopping at less than morrison.. its not exactly the best place to stop is it? toonami sucks these days.. the good old days of when they had the new dragonball z episodes... thats when they knew how to run a tv channel... now its bleh

Lupin
14th April 2006, 8:32 PM
Actually Less than Morrison was the 7.30 am episode of this morning! So god knows what toonami are playing at.. Im guessing if they bought the Hoen season then they got all of the episodes of that season.. so im wondering why there stopping at less than morrison.. its not exactly the best place to stop is it? toonami sucks these days.. the good old days of when they had the new dragonball z episodes... thats when they knew how to run a tv channel... now its bleh

I know, this was their big chance for us to catch up with America. And they didn't do it.

WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT?????

misty'scorsola
14th April 2006, 10:01 PM
The problem with toonami is that they don't show the episodes in order over a set period of time. they show a few episodes, leave it a month or so, then start showing more new episodes without informing viewers which means that they are missing episodes. At least when sky one had pokemon you could watch it every weekend and it would always be new and in order with the rest of the series. I hope desperately that Sky One get the rights to the next series as Toonami has so far screwed up every pokemon series it has ever shown.

Pokemonathon
14th April 2006, 10:23 PM
Sky One still has Pokemon, showing Advance Challenge episodes that havn't aired in the UK. So you could say there "new" if you know what i mean. Lets just hope at the end of season 7 that they don't buy season 8, and they just go right to Season 9.

John Ray
15th April 2006, 10:23 AM
I don't really know when because i've been waiting for a while now and in toonami all they are the Johto episondes and the last time they've aired new episodes in the UK was just in random. They didn't advertise it so only a few people knew and i missed some of it.

Sky One just do the first part of the hoenn episodes over and over again so i don't really know when they are airing the new ones!

Torkoal Stu
15th April 2006, 10:26 AM
Sky One just do the first part of the hoenn episodes over and over again so i don't really know when they are airing the new ones!
At least they stopped going back to 'Address Unown', that episode gets on my nerves now thanks to Sky One.

Sky One still has Pokemon, showing Advance Challenge episodes that havn't aired in the UK
That haven't been aired? What are you on they've been showed over and over again by now in the UK now o.o;

Pokemonathon
15th April 2006, 11:44 AM
At least they stopped going back to 'Address Unown', that episode gets on my nerves now thanks to Sky One.

That haven't been aired? What are you on they've been showed over and over again by now in the UK now o.o;Alright calm down. So what your syaing is, they just keep repeating Season 7 ? This morning it was Take that house and Shuppet.

Torkoal Stu
15th April 2006, 12:16 PM
Alright calm down. So what your syaing is, they just keep repeating Season 7 ? This morning it was Take that house and Shuppet.
Yep pretty much, they use to go back to Address Unown but I guess Advance Challenge took over.

SuperGlalie
15th April 2006, 12:28 PM
Theres a new channel (Cartoon Network Too) starting on the 24th so it may be on there - hopefully

Gavnel
15th April 2006, 12:43 PM
i doubt it... cartoon network too just looks like another boomerang it doesnt look like it will have any anime on it. Not from the clips for the adverts their showing anyway!

Pokemonathon
15th April 2006, 1:38 PM
Yep pretty much, they use to go back to Address Unown but I guess Advance Challenge took over.Hmm i guess there waiting for Season 9 to be ready to buy, as they can't buy season 8 as toonami has it, unless they buy the rights, so it looks like it could be awhile before theres new eps on Sky One

John Ray
15th April 2006, 9:48 PM
Cartoon network shows pokemon but they just copied it from toonami anyway.

Pokemonathon
15th April 2006, 10:05 PM
Cartoon Network dropped Pokemon last week.

kaibachaoschampion
16th April 2006, 1:31 PM
Hmm i guess there waiting for Season 9 to be ready to buy, as they can't buy season 8 as toonami has it, unless they buy the rights, so it looks like it could be awhile before theres new eps on Sky One

I have no idea what the rules are to this type of thing, however if Toonami can buy Season 1 and 2 when Sky One are still airing it which they did if you remember, then they may be able to do this.

Well, i'm just downloading them, nothing else you can do really. CN and Toonami and pretty crap channels for airing things right now. As for Season 9, if a miricle does end ep happening and the 4Kids VAs continue dubbing then I hope Sky One get it, which is unlikely. However I doubt it, Toonami has changed since it used to air Dragonball Z back in the day and with no 4Kids VAs and no frequent episodes in the UK this leaves me with Japanese episodes to download, no buying at all there, I must say well do PUSA and Toonami for the combined effort of ruining Pokémon for the UK (not that the new VAs won't ruin it elsewere), you have succeeded. Unless uncut DVDs are released then there won't be much DVD buying, so yeah Pokémon in the UK will be dead by next year i'll bet and all thanks to PUSA and Toonami.

Pokemonathon
16th April 2006, 5:39 PM
I have no idea what the rules are to this type of thing, however if Toonami can buy Season 1 and 2 when Sky One are still airing it which they did if you remember, then they may be able to do this.

Well, i'm just downloading them, nothing else you can do really. CN and Toonami and pretty crap channels for airing things right now. As for Season 9, if a miricle does end ep happening and the 4Kids VAs continue dubbing then I hope Sky One get it, which is unlikely. However I doubt it, Toonami has changed since it used to air Dragonball Z back in the day and with no 4Kids VAs and no frequent episodes in the UK this leaves me with Japanese episodes to download, no buying at all there, I must say well do PUSA and Toonami for the combined effort of ruining Pokémon for the UK (not that the new VAs won't ruin it elsewere), you have succeeded. Unless uncut DVDs are released then there won't be much DVD buying, so yeah Pokémon in the UK will be dead by next year i'll bet and all thanks to PUSA and Toonami.Yup true, i've also been downloading the latest eps from the USA, lets just hope Sky One buy season 9, and then the Pokemon Anime may just have a chance of staying alive.

Gavnel
16th April 2006, 5:58 PM
Sky One and Nick used to air the same seasons for Yu-Gi-Oh back during the Battle City Saga... so i dont think channels buy "exclusive" rights to a season, they just buy seasons. Im guessing toonami will air season 9 and the rest of the heon saga because sky one doesnt seem to care much for anything anime anymore. If its not buffy or stargate related they dont care. I was reading 4kids was planning on releasing a uk channel early 2007... if they keep the dubbing rights then we can all hope for a better pokemon future in 2007 than the toonami mess we have in 2006

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd April 2006, 11:18 PM
i hope they do put it back on soon i miss it :(

kaibachaoschampion
23rd April 2006, 12:17 AM
I hate Toonami. I'm not even sure whether I should bother watching the new episodes air anymore, I download them anyway and if there going to constantly ruin it like this then theres not point, I mean with Season 9 theres no way i'm watching the dub anyway unless the VAs change back to normal.

Ben Kenobi
23rd April 2006, 12:45 AM
The time switch on Toonami for Pokemon Johto Journeys to be shown at 4:00pm on weekdays instead of at 5:00pm was really inconvenient for me considering I am usually staying in late for school anyway and all those American sitcoms they are now showing are really *insert negative comment here*.

Torkoal Stu
30th April 2006, 3:45 PM
Hmm with all the controversy of the new voices ect and the Special i'm not counting on new episodes anytime soon for us.

BUT with Yu-Gi-Oh finishing on Sky One in two weeks (YAY) they'll have a free slot, maybe New Pokemon will fill that or they'll replace it with Yu-Gi-Oh repeats. Just thought i'd bring that up you know for Sky One hope, but they just showed Lights Camerupt Action, so it'll be a little while longer if they are going to the end of the series then showing the begining Advance Battle again and then finally getting to the GF where Toonami got and show from there.

>_> God I hope not, but if it is Sky One who gets new episodes they'll still have to show Clamperl of Wisdom and so on first so they'll just be showing Toonami episodes again because Sky One wouldn't just start with the Grand Festival, for sure.

I wonder if we'll get the Special at all ;/

kaibachaoschampion
30th April 2006, 4:01 PM
Hmm with all the controversy of the new voices ect and the Special i'm not counting on new episodes anytime soon for us.

BUT with Yu-Gi-Oh finishing on Sky One in two weeks (YAY) they'll have a free slot, maybe New Pokemon will fill that or they'll replace it with Yu-Gi-Oh repeats. Just thought i'd bring that up you know for Sky One hope, but they just showed Lights Camerupt Action, so it'll be a little while longer if they are going to the end of the series then showing the begining Advance Battle again and then finally getting to the GF where Toonami got and show from there.

>_> God I hope not, but if it is Sky One who gets new episodes they'll still have to show Clamperl of Wisdom and so on first so they'll just be showing Toonami episodes again because Sky One wouldn't just start with the Grand Festival, for sure.

I wonder if we'll get the Special at all ;/

Does it matter if we get new episdoes anymore. If Sky One or Toonami do show new episode when they get to Season 9 its be full of crap voices anyway. As far as i'm conderned the new VAs don' have a place in this country.

Torkoal Stu
30th April 2006, 4:56 PM
Does it matter if we get new episdoes anymore. If Sky One or Toonami do show new episode when they get to Season 9 its be full of crap voices anyway. As far as i'm conderned the new VAs don' have a place in this country.
We still have the rest of Season 8, Grand Festival, Hoenn League...those'll still have the old voices.

Plus you'll get use to them eventually >_> They weren't that bad...just not up to our standard we're use to.

Lupin
30th April 2006, 9:59 PM
We still have the rest of Season 8, Grand Festival, Hoenn League...those'll still have the old voices.

Plus you'll get use to them eventually >_> They weren't that bad...just not up to our standard we're use to.

But we have yet to get up to the Grand Festival. We properly should just give up hope that the UK won't be seeing new episodes for some time. They had their chance two weeks ago during easter, but decided not to.

Starrbuck06
29th May 2006, 9:03 PM
New episodes will be shown as from next monday 05/06/06, there was an advert on Toonami today. The first episode shown should be 'The Ribbon Cup Caper'.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
29th May 2006, 11:45 PM
thank you so much!!!!!! xD All i need is that episode,the 3 GF And on the way to the hoeen league as i have every epi :D

kaibachaoschampion
30th May 2006, 8:59 AM
New episodes will be shown as from next monday 05/06/06, there was an advert on Toonami today. The first episode shown should be 'The Ribbon Cup Caper'.

Thanks for the info, I just hope that Toonami go and finish the Season rather than making us wait for ages again >.<

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
30th May 2006, 11:18 AM
*goes mad*

FINALLY!

I was starting to lose hope in Toonami... but we are getting the Grand Festival soon! *goes mad again*

thanks Starrbuck06! you made my day!

Do you know what time? because I so need to set it to record!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
30th May 2006, 12:24 PM
i just hope toonami get more anime now :D and go back to the old one

Lupin
30th May 2006, 4:26 PM
I just saw the advert myself, I was so happy I screamed.

SamsGFX
30th May 2006, 4:34 PM
Probally been posted, but I'm too lazy to check xD
I think on Toonami, next Monday at 4.00 PM, they may finally start showing the Hoenn Championship+Grand Festival episodes. I'm not too sure, but that's what the adverts say. For people like me, this is great, seen as Toonami have been showing the same ones over and over and over again!

EDIT: Lmao, just scrolled up, and someone posted this. I'm an idiot xD

Lupin
30th May 2006, 4:35 PM
Probally been posted, but I'm too lazy to check xD
I think on Toonami, next Monday at 4.00 PM, they may finally start showing the Hoenn Championship+Grand Festival episodes. I'm not too sure, but that's what the adverts say. For people like me, this is great, seen as Toonami have been showing the same ones over and over and over again!

EDIT: Lmao, just scrolled up, and someone posted this. I'm an idiot xD

I was about to say, just look up :D

Ben Kenobi
30th May 2006, 4:45 PM
I found out about the new episodes yesterday. Next Monday at 4:00pm on I don't even need to say where. Wonder how long this series will go on for until Toonami decide to stop showing and go back to the older episodes.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
30th May 2006, 5:49 PM
they will show the GF Episodes i am sure

Lupin
31st May 2006, 5:07 PM
I found out about the new episodes yesterday. Next Monday at 4:00pm on I don't even need to say where. Wonder how long this series will go on for until Toonami decide to stop showing and go back to the older episodes.

Well they are prop going to do the same system, show three new episodes a week and pretty soon we will have caught up with America and past them. And it is then that we will go back to the begining.

It'd be nice if they just did it three times a week to catch up and then do it one new episode a week.

Insomniatic Meat
1st June 2006, 1:15 AM
Well seeing as America only have a few episodes left I don't see Toonami over taking

I predict that PAB will finish on Toonami the second the Hoenn Championship is done, Not going into the BF stuff and we'll have to wait like 3 months to just see a few more PAB episodes

♥Princess Ketchum♥
1st June 2006, 2:49 PM
Hope we catch up with the usa though

Torkoal Stu
2nd June 2006, 6:48 PM
Wow going on holiday makes me miss all the news D:

BUT YAY OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!

That is all :P

Wait 4:00? I'm not home at that time D: I'll have to wait for the weekend repeats ;-;.

Lupin
2nd June 2006, 7:46 PM
Wow going on holiday makes me miss all the news D:

BUT YAY OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!

That is all :P

Wait 4:00? I'm not home at that time D: I'll have to wait for the weekend repeats ;-;.

Well I thought that, but its repeated at 7.30pm

kaibachaoschampion
2nd June 2006, 8:02 PM
Well I thought that, but its repeated at 7.30pm

Nice, although they'll technically be repeats for me (because I downloaded them.) I'm not normally in at 4PM either, so its nice to know there airing at 7.30pm too. I'll watch them again, only to keep ratings (not that it would make muxh difference) because when season 9 is released incase they havn't change the VAs. At that point i'll be watching season 1-8 whenever I can just to try and send a message to PUSA to pretty much say that we have the new VAs bring back the old ones, there the ones making you money. They'll see it as a fandom and financial loss hopefully.

MidnightScott
2nd June 2006, 8:23 PM
Yes yall, you can always download the episodes from Pocketmonsters, which is an affiliate of Mine and Serebii.net

If that helps anyone then good :)

~Scott;229;

♥Princess Ketchum♥
2nd June 2006, 10:42 PM
i glad there showing them as i need the ribbion cup,3 GF,The island episode and when you see misty :D

John Ray
3rd June 2006, 2:33 AM
YAY! I've been waiting for this moment for a a long time. It's been a while since they've sown new epi in the UK.

Anyone know if it everyday from monday or just mondays?

kaibachaoschampion
3rd June 2006, 3:26 AM
YAY! I've been waiting for this moment for a a long time. It's been a while since they've sown new epi in the UK.

Anyone know if it everyday from monday or just mondays?

Be nice if it was once a week, they wouldn't stop then. Well...they probably would still knowing Toonami. I bet its everyday, Toonami can't seem to do things right.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
3rd June 2006, 7:02 PM
usaually it was 3 days every week they should new episodes

Torkoal Stu
3rd June 2006, 7:05 PM
Be nice if it was once a week, they wouldn't stop then. Well...they probably would still knowing Toonami. I bet its everyday, Toonami can't seem to do things right.
Hmmm well they would stop them even if it was once a week, but since they show Pokemon daily they can't exactly show the same new episode 5 times or 3 times or whatever in a row. Sky One only showed newer episodes on weekends which made it ok for them to repeat weekly. But Toonami and their week day scheule and their lack of episodes brought and their constant oldie repeating I guess they want to show as many new ones as possible to avoid super repeats.

Not doing well though clearly x.x

kaibachaoschampion
3rd June 2006, 9:43 PM
Hmmm well they would stop them even if it was once a week, but since they show Pokemon daily they can't exactly show the same new episode 5 times or 3 times or whatever in a row. Sky One only showed newer episodes on weekends which made it ok for them to repeat weekly. But Toonami and their week day scheule and their lack of episodes brought and their constant oldie repeating I guess they want to show as many new ones as possible to avoid super repeats.

Not doing well though clearly x.x

They did Pokémon chronicles weekly and aired the first episode of that 8 times in the first week without airing anothe episode. So theres no problem with it.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
3rd June 2006, 10:55 PM
Hopefully they wont stop it and then we can catch up with the USA

Lupin
5th June 2006, 3:58 PM
Hopefully they wont stop it and then we can catch up with the USA

Thats what I said. Its ok for the moment, but when we catch up to the US I really hope that they show it once a week (it isn't very likely, but still)

♥Princess Ketchum♥
5th June 2006, 5:15 PM
let you know today is the Ribbon cup caper =D

SamsGFX
5th June 2006, 5:34 PM
I watched it xD Twas good, but I thought it would be Berry, Berry Interesting, they haven't shown that yet, and I wanted to see how May got Munchlax

Woody10
5th June 2006, 6:26 PM
They have already been showed. Has anyone noticed the Officer jenny and Giovani voice changes

Torkoal Stu
5th June 2006, 6:40 PM
I watched it xD Twas good, but I thought it would be Berry, Berry Interesting, they haven't shown that yet, and I wanted to see how May got Munchlax
They have. They've only showed it twice though.

Also for the record they have shown Less is Morrison to.

I missed it, but i'll catch the repeats.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
5th June 2006, 6:46 PM
they shown the munchlax one ages ago =D

Torkoal Stu
5th June 2006, 6:54 PM
Yeah but they stopped repeating it unlike the other ones.

Same for the Morrison one.

sam_h12
5th June 2006, 7:13 PM
aw, ribbon cup caper! glad i looked on this thread. ive been trying to get hold of GF torrents, but none of them seem to download properly. so, is it every monday or what? its likely theyll show them weekend mornings along with the other 2 or whatever hours of pokemon

(just to make the americans jealous)

♥Princess Ketchum♥
6th June 2006, 2:32 PM
today is the start of the GF And tomorrow too

Insomniatic Meat
6th June 2006, 3:15 PM
aw, ribbon cup caper! glad i looked on this thread. ive been trying to get hold of GF torrents, but none of them seem to download properly. so, is it every monday or what? its likely theyll show them weekend mornings along with the other 2 or whatever hours of pokemon

(just to make the americans jealous)

Looks like Monday-Friday new eps but I'm not 100% certain

SamsGFX
6th June 2006, 6:05 PM
The Giovani one was James doing the voice of him ^_^, but yeah, I noticed Officer Jenny, even my mum did, and she doesn't watch it often xD
And don't you just hate Harley so much, his voice is sooooooooooooo stupid!!

sam_h12
6th June 2006, 8:06 PM
so...erm is there a contest episode on tonight? i cant get on the main site so i cant actually look myself...

Starrbuck06
6th June 2006, 8:12 PM
I checked the T.V guide on Sky and according to that Pokemon Advanced Battle is on at 4pm Monday-Sunday and repeated each evening at 7pm, does this mean new episodes 7 days a week? if so it won't last long they will soon run out of new episodes. Before when Advanced Battle was first shown i'm pretty sure they weren't shown at 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays, i think Chronicles was on at 4pm and repeated at 6:30 on weekends and Advanced Battle just 3 days a week Monday-Wednesday at 4pm (or maybe 5pm?!! i think).

♥Princess Ketchum♥
6th June 2006, 8:33 PM
this is great xD 7 Days =D

Torkoal Stu
6th June 2006, 8:34 PM
They showed Pokemon Advance Battle 7 days a week last time, but they weren't all new episodes.

They can't show 7 new episodes a week, or it won't even last 3 weeks at the most.

Then we'll be waiting forever again and people will complain AGAIN!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
7th June 2006, 4:01 PM
anyway thhe Second part of the GF Is on today and the 3rd part should be tomoroww

Starrbuck06
8th June 2006, 8:25 PM
How come the episode 'Ash & May! Heated Battles in Hoenn!' was skipped? It was supposed to air after 'The Ribbon Cup Caper' as far as i know that episode wasn't banned. Did it air in the US? it's in serebii's episode list in the Saga in Hoenn section.

SamsGFX
8th June 2006, 8:40 PM
What was today's one? I missed it, and I can't watch the repeats that are on now!!

Starrbuck06
8th June 2006, 8:45 PM
Today's episode was 'Rhapsody In Drew'.

Torkoal Stu
8th June 2006, 8:46 PM
How come the episode 'Ash & May! Heated Battles in Hoenn!' was skipped? It was supposed to air after 'The Ribbon Cup Caper' as far as i know that episode wasn't banned. Did it air in the US? it's in serebii's episode list in the Saga in Hoenn section.
It was never dubbed period, all it is is a clip show so I guess 4Kids found it pointless to dub.

Shame though clip shows are always nice, but the YGO clip show wasn't skipped since it actually did develop the plot slightly with them getting to where they needed and all this talk between Kaiba and Yugi. While the Pokemon one was just a recap of their gym and contest battles.

EDIT: They are actually airing new Pokemon each day? God its not going to last very long at all ._.;

♥Princess Ketchum♥
9th June 2006, 2:37 PM
i think its great 5 new episodes a week =}

Lupin
9th June 2006, 11:01 PM
i think its great 5 new episodes a week =}

No, it isn't. Because by the time we catch up with the US and we get past the dub, we'll go right back to the begininning and do you know what will happen then?

We'll have another 5 months before we see a new episode.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
10th June 2006, 10:24 AM
Maybe your right lupin xD

Torkoal Stu
10th June 2006, 12:52 PM
That is what i've been saying for ages, no one like listens to me :<.

BUT don't forget 4Kids finishes awfully soon in the US, so once we get to that last episode we'll have to wait even longer for the PUSA episodes. Since those don't start in the US until at least September.

Toonami should give up on airing animes and give it back to Sky One, I mean One Episode a week aat 10am/9am and a repeat the next Saturday was PERFECT. And we hardly ever stopped, we stopped but only because we were entering a new series and it was only a few weeks wait anyway not months and months like Toonami.

Poor Sky One limited to Advance Challenge now.

Skye-kun
11th June 2006, 10:22 PM
The next episodes this week should be Ash's Battles in The Hoenn Championships! YAY! That means next week or so, we'll be getting BATTLE FRONTIER ONES! Huzzah! Go us!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
16th June 2006, 8:02 PM
Next week is the start of the BF

Torkoal Stu
16th June 2006, 9:55 PM
Then Toonami will stop when they get to a certain episode and everyone will complain.

But i'm well behind, so when they repeat it will be my time :x

I've only watched the Ribbon Cup Caper and Second GF (i've seen the first one on the net).

sam_h12
17th June 2006, 8:38 PM
what the hell is goin on? on friday the 16th, it showed Island Time. i thought we were at the league already? considering it was like last week we had ribbon cup caper...?

Torkoal Stu
17th June 2006, 8:39 PM
Weekends are repeats, last week they showed the GF again.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
18th June 2006, 6:30 PM
Hopefully we get to see season 9 of pokemon soon =D

kaibachaoschampion
18th June 2006, 7:16 PM
Hopefully we get to see season 9 of pokemon soon =D

Ahh! >.< The the new VAs. I hope we don't get it at all with the new VAs. I won 't be watching it.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
18th June 2006, 7:17 PM
Yeah i know >< but i will always watch pokemon and hope the actors stay

Starrbuck06
20th June 2006, 10:49 PM
Which episode is the start of Season 9? I checked Sky TV Guide and according to that all the episodes up until next Tuesday (that's only how far it goes for now) say 'Ash,Brock and May Blah, Blah,Blah...' which means they are still new episodes which brings us up to 'The Symbol Life'.

Skye-kun
20th June 2006, 11:04 PM
Today we had umm...The Final Hoenn League Championship! That means we see Misty again soon!

Lupin
21st June 2006, 10:27 AM
Today we had umm...The Final Hoenn League Championship! That means we see Misty again soon!

And the episode I've been looking forward to.

The one at Professor Oaks lab.

Skye-kun
21st June 2006, 2:54 PM
Yep! That's Friday! Today's is when Ash meets up with Agatha in Viridian City! And tomorrow is Misty, then May gets Squirtle on Friday!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
21st June 2006, 5:40 PM
Today was the last episode of the hoeen saga *cries xD

Skye-kun
21st June 2006, 6:16 PM
Yay! BATTLE FRONTIER TIME! Whoo! Can't wait!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
21st June 2006, 6:26 PM
yeah xD Next week will be =3

412 Numero Uno Articuno
413 The Symbol Life
414 Hooked on Onix
415 Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff
416 On Cloud Arcanine

Skye-kun
21st June 2006, 6:38 PM
Whoo hoo! Can't wait for Noland's time! I can't wait for Lucy's either!

HotSkittyOnWailordAction
21st June 2006, 6:39 PM
And the week after is...

417:Hail To The Chef
418:Caterpie's Big Dilemma
419:The Saffron Con
420:A Hurdle For Squirtle
421:Fighting Dojo Ep.

We'll be on the same Ep as the US then.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
21st June 2006, 6:50 PM
Yeah =3 and its gonna be great we caught up!

Torkoal Stu
21st June 2006, 6:52 PM
You all do know the US are stopping at the Dojo episode right? Since thats where 4Kids stop.

So either way we're stopping either Monday or next week (week after?).

>> Then everyone will complain AGAIN and we'll be stuck in a loop of annoyence.

God I wish Sky One kept it though, I can't keep up anymore :/

Skye-kun
21st June 2006, 7:13 PM
The Sky One one's are stupid! They're still in Hoenn! And forever always!

Torkoal Stu
21st June 2006, 7:27 PM
Thats because Toonami brought rights to it before Sky One could.

If Sky One got them we would always have new episodes and would of gotten to the Hoenn League way before we did >>

Because Sky One wouldn't of stopped :/

FlygonXS
21st June 2006, 7:34 PM
they might air the new episodes tomorrow, because to day they shoed the last episode of the 8th series.

Torkoal Stu
21st June 2006, 7:35 PM
they might air the new episodes tomorrow, because to day they shoed the last episode of the 8th series.
The last episode of the 8th Series is the fighting Dojo episode.

Which is going to air in the US soon.

Venusaur Master
21st June 2006, 8:03 PM
After they show all the advanced battle episodes they will try to catch up series wise to season 8 by showing season 4 and 5 later on which isnt that bad since I havent seen the episodes in about 4 years.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
21st June 2006, 8:09 PM
^^ hopefully toonami will get better by showing more new episodes

Marill
21st June 2006, 9:53 PM
Toonami's showing too many new episodes weekly, I'd prefer to be once or twice a week.

Anyhow I missed the episode 'At the End of the Fray' as I do go for the 7pm airings (stupid me), I know the weekends timeslots just repeat the new ones, does anyone know which one they showed last Sunday - I need to keep track of them so I can catch the repeat of this.

SamsGFX
22nd June 2006, 6:15 PM
For those who thought the series would continue, today's epidose was the Ribbon Cup Caper. Again.
I knew Toonami airing new episodes of Pokemon would turn out like this, we'll get repeats for ages now

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd June 2006, 6:54 PM
oh no did they show the ribbon cup caper again 0________o

Starrbuck06
22nd June 2006, 7:23 PM
OH GREAT!!! 'The Ribbon Cup Caper' i'm sure this is only the 2nd out of 50th time we'll see it before we get the 'The Right Place At The Right Mime' episode. Toonami need to get a hold on things and sort themselves out, that would be like Sky One only buying 10 episodes of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or whatever major US series they buy and then showing the rest of them 5 months later after they came out on DVD. Unless Toonami do a Johto Journeys again, the first few episodes of the Johto Journeys shown on Toonami are actually the last few Orange Islands episodes. Do they know what they are doing at all, they don't even give you a synopsis for Advanced Battle anymore on the TV guide.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd June 2006, 7:37 PM
its not fair they keep repeating them -________-

SamsGFX
22nd June 2006, 8:44 PM
OH GREAT!!! 'The Ribbon Cup Caper' i'm sure this is only the 2nd out of 50th time we'll see it before we get the 'The Right Place At The Right Mime' episode. Toonami need to get a hold on things and sort themselves out, that would be like Sky One only buying 10 episodes of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or whatever major US series they buy and then showing the rest of them 5 months later after they came out on DVD. Unless Toonami do a Johto Journeys again, the first few episodes of the Johto Journeys shown on Toonami are actually the last few Orange Islands episodes. Do they know what they are doing at all, they don't even give you a synopsis for Advanced Battle anymore on the TV guide.
I know! That's so annoying!!

Marill
22nd June 2006, 8:46 PM
So the 4pm ep was Ribbon Cup Caper, yet the one I just caught at 7:30 was Deceit and Assist? Wtf.. I know I wondered when a repeat of a later episode would be on, but this is ridiculous

SamsGFX
23rd June 2006, 11:12 AM
The one's I just watched were:

9.00am: Berry Berry Interesting [At last! I get to see Munchlax captured!]
and
9.30am: Less Is Morrison

Just thought I'd let you know ^^

Ben Kenobi
23rd June 2006, 2:35 PM
Hopefully, they just made a mistake. Better keep watching anyway.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
23rd June 2006, 4:42 PM
i think this is annoying now -_____- i think they should just make a channel dedicated to pokemon!

Ashy Boy
23rd June 2006, 5:33 PM
The last new ep that I watched was The Scheme team. I missed yesterday's ep and I just turned the tv on hoping to see A Real Cleffa-Hanger only to see Hi Ho Silver Wind or Deceit and Assist. What gives?

♥Princess Ketchum♥
23rd June 2006, 10:09 PM
maybe because they show them 4 times a week o___O

kaibachaoschampion
24th June 2006, 1:51 AM
i think they should just make a channel dedicated to pokemon!

That would be nice but I don't think it'll ever happen.

Lupin
24th June 2006, 5:22 PM
I knew this would happen.

I just didn't think it would happen this soon.

SamsGFX
24th June 2006, 7:46 PM

Yeah same here

Torkoal Stu
24th June 2006, 7:56 PM

So did I, but no one listened to me when I said it.

:x

But now that they are repteating them, i'm catching up lol.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
24th June 2006, 8:01 PM
i am annoyed about this happening oh well -___-

Marill
24th June 2006, 8:14 PM
Typical. They still have the cheek to show the advert. Sort yourself out Toonami

SamsGFX
24th June 2006, 9:09 PM
lmao, when Toonami came out of it's 'face lift' a couple of months back, they had a little sign that said 'new' in the episodes of Pokemon: Johto Journeys. They haven't been new for ages!

Skye-kun
24th June 2006, 9:55 PM
Toonami is like so old! I can't beleive it! Today, one was From Brags to Riches! No fair *pouts* Toonami is ebil.....

SuperGlalie
25th June 2006, 2:03 AM
im hoping they sort it out soon as i want the episode at Oaks lab on so i can tape it. I watched it on the Net earlier and liked it so i want it on tape but while Toonami acts like this i cant! AAH!

Torkoal Stu
25th June 2006, 8:19 AM
Wow Sky One also need to get a grip, they show Pokemon Advance at the weekend and they made an advert to say its new.

But I checked and today is Johto Photo Finish SO Sky One are calling the beginning of Hoenn new.

God all these channels need a clue.

EDIT:

For how long have Toonami been skipping the intro's? On all the repeats I watch of Pokemon Advance Battle they seem to skip the intro and title card.

:/

Toonami sort yourself out now please!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
25th June 2006, 12:34 PM
do you reckon there were better before then changed? i did

Torkoal Stu
25th June 2006, 12:55 PM
Yes at least the old Toonami didn't skip the intro's etc.

I like the intro's.

Also is there any news for the movies? I mean we've only had the first 5. I wanna see number six ;_;

Lupin
25th June 2006, 1:44 PM
lmao, when Toonami came out of it's 'face lift' a couple of months back, they had a little sign that said 'new' in the episodes of Pokemon: Johto Journeys. They haven't been new for ages!

If you read the information on it, it says "Ash, Brock and Mayin new Pokemon adventures"

♥Princess Ketchum♥
26th June 2006, 3:57 PM
I Wish they were CNX Again know and pokemon would better ^.^

SamsGFX
26th June 2006, 5:19 PM
If you read the information on it, it says "Ash, Brock and Mayin new Pokemon adventures"
No, I mean when the actual episode was playing, in the corner it said 'New'. Watch it next time, I think it still does it

Woody10
26th June 2006, 5:24 PM
Maybee we'll get the Battle Frontier in the summer holidays.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
27th June 2006, 2:26 PM
maybe will get them in the summer

SamsGFX
28th June 2006, 5:57 PM
maybe will get them in the summer
I hope so.
Also, I've noticed that Sky One have started doing the Hoenn region, and seen as I've missed like all the current series, I'll probally just start watching it on Sky.

Torkoal Stu
28th June 2006, 7:35 PM
We won't get Battle Frontier the whole new series anytime soon, we may get the rest of the 4Kids series then but not the PUSA episodes for sure.

I just want Sky One back D=!

Lupin
28th June 2006, 9:15 PM
I can't believe it, they've gone right back to before Ash got his 8th Badge.

What the hell are they playing at? They FINALLY after ages give us new episodes, and then they cancell them right before the BF.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
29th June 2006, 11:03 PM
its not fair xD I Wish sky one had them

Sharpshooter
30th June 2006, 12:56 AM
For how long have Toonami been skipping the intro's? On all the repeats I watch of Pokemon Advance Battle they seem to skip the intro and title card.

:/

Toonami sort yourself out now please!

Since the channel was lanched presumabley. They do it so they can fit more ads inbetween the programmes, and of course from what we know, more ads = more money. Really cheap yep.

They may think it's acceptable editing out ad-ons such as the opening theme song, but in hindsight what it really does is ultimately take away what effectively is part of the show.

Skye-kun
18th September 2006, 11:49 PM
They announced earlier that in Autumn, they'd be having the Battle Frontier, so yeah

Metagross
19th September 2006, 8:01 PM
really which month in autumm.

Vent's Theme
19th September 2006, 9:10 PM
Toonami are more inept than ever with their new line-up, and they obviously have no idea how to run a network properly.

I know it's a little off topic, but, quoted for truth.

What are Toonami playing at this year? If I remember correctly, they actually used to show Anime on that channel, indeed, if I'm interpreting the messages I read on another forum correctly, they still do in America, so, why is it that we get 'Life with Derek,' 'Backyard Science,' 'Parker Louis can't loose' and '1001 Other crappy pre-pubescent sit coms that you don't give a damn about?'

You'd think that there was some kind of law banning Anime in the UK or something.

Actually, considering the way they totally stripped Adult Swim of any and all Anime, there just might be. o_0;

dark trainer
19th September 2006, 9:22 PM
yep its this autum i think its late october when battle frontier cant wait but its about bloody time. why does it say johto is new on toonami

Esperon
20th September 2006, 12:15 AM
Because no one at toonami HQ knows the order of episodes! who exactly was able to get home when they showed the end of hoenn by 4pm??? Not me! but they did at least show 2 epis at the weekend, even if it meant getting up at 6am to see them. for some reason they did that with all the episodes EXCEPT the scheme team, one i wanted to watch!

Anyways, my sky is now fixed *yipee* so i will try to help other on what epis are airing and when and such.

Oh, even though we bad mouth Toonami, during easter 2006, they did show pokemon from 6 or 7am until 1pm and every morning during the summer allowing time to catch up on old old OLD epis!!

Lets just hope we get some new ones soon... *sigh* but there is always youtube for those who are desperate!

Skye-kun
20th September 2006, 8:58 AM
Because no one at toonami HQ knows the order of episodes! who exactly was able to get home when they showed the end of hoenn by 4pm??? Not me! but they did at least show 2 epis at the weekend, even if it meant getting up at 6am to see them. for some reason they did that with all the episodes EXCEPT the scheme team, one i wanted to watch!

Uhm, they DID play The Scheme Team, and I must say, that was good
Although, to be honest, I was sorta sad when they left each other, a little teary too!
Back on topic, yeah It'll probably be Pctober or so
Autumn starts tomorrow (Sepr 21st) so, yeah

Lupin
20th September 2006, 8:48 PM
Typical, they start showing it when I'm at Uni and far away from Sky TV.

Metagross
20th September 2006, 8:52 PM
in my opinion Toonami has lost the plot with Pokemon episodes,they air 5 a week for 3 weeks,then for several months they repeat them million times.

Pokemonathon
21st September 2006, 7:17 PM
The reason they say Season 4 is new, is because it's new to that channel, even though to most people who actually watch Pokemon, there not new epsiodes. They could get the first season of for example the simpsons and say there new, because that season/show is new to the channel/network, .

♥Princess Ketchum♥
21st September 2006, 8:04 PM
its really annoying toonami -____- they have messed up and the season 9 should be on and i think they should make a new anime channel

Metagross
21st September 2006, 8:12 PM
I think the anime needs it's own channel because time and time again they let us down.

dark trainer
21st September 2006, 8:14 PM
im sick of getting up 6:00am iv only seen advanced battle i hadnt seen pokemonfor 4 years i didnt have sky so i just forgot about pokemon for all that time so i think toonami should not get the new series an give it to sky

but thats the propblem with living in the uk all programs are late to air here i mean lost series 2 took forever to air here and a lot films take a while to air here as well so im not suprised that toonami doesnt no its *** from its head

Venusaur Master
25th September 2006, 11:38 AM
There showing the final episodes of advanced battle: begining of battle frontier next Monday at 6:30pm on Cartoon Network.There advertising it.

dark trainer
25th September 2006, 2:56 PM
what youre not joking are you i havnt seen any adverts for it

Marill
25th September 2006, 4:24 PM
If it's true, about bloody time. I'm sick of trying to get pictures from the flash files from Youtube >_<

dark trainer
25th September 2006, 5:17 PM
i just checked its true yaaaaaaaaaay but cartoon network is a good choice more oranised toonami can die a slow and painfull death for making us wait so long

Marill
25th September 2006, 7:17 PM
I found Cartoon Network isn't any better, I hated getting up in the morning in the Sky One days but now I say bring back Sky, at least they tell you which episode is showing >_<

dark trainer
25th September 2006, 8:57 PM
6:00 isnt morning 11:00 is morning sky were just taking the mick

Sharpshooter
26th September 2006, 12:27 PM
There showing the final episodes of advanced battle: begining of battle frontier next Monday at 6:30pm on Cartoon Network.There advertising it.

Yeah according to my radiotimes guide it says it's showing Advanced Battle every day from the 2nd of october onwards at 6:30pm - doesn't say what episodes though.

Monday 02 October
Cartoon Network
Pokemon Advanced Battle 6:30pm - 7:00pm

Tuesday 03 October
Cartoon Network

Wednesday 04 October
Cartoon Network

Thursday 05 October
Cartoon Network

Friday 06 October
Cartoon Network

Saturday 07 October
Cartoon Network

Sunday 08 October
Cartoon Network

Monday 09 October
Cartoon Network

Lupin
26th September 2006, 1:16 PM
Yeah according to my radiotimes guide it says it's showing Advanced Battle every day from the 2nd of october onwards at 6:30pm - doesn't say what episodes though.

Monday 02 October
Cartoon Network

Tuesday 03 October
Cartoon Network

Wednesday 04 October
Cartoon Network

Thursday 05 October
Cartoon Network

Friday 06 October
Cartoon Network

Saturday 07 October
Cartoon Network

Sunday 08 October
Cartoon Network

Monday 09 October
Cartoon Network

Yep, that could be any show in the entire season

Marill
26th September 2006, 2:29 PM
Well we'll see. I really hope so, I'm running out of shows to watch ^_^

And dark trainer when did new episodes premiere at six lol? I thought it was something like 7 or 8, of course most of the time I caught the repeats on Sky Two, but I kinda do know as I had a schedule on site as often as I could update it. 6am isn't a real time anyway, it only ever occurs when I go to bed late 0_0

dark trainer
26th September 2006, 3:18 PM
every week day advanced 6:00 am check if you want and when you dont watch pokemon for 5 years youre gonna have to do a lot of catching up

Marill
27th September 2006, 1:36 AM
Um I did say premiere at 6.. the new episodes were at the very least 7am on a Sunday mostly. Those are repeats you're talking about, and I don't keep track of those schedules, I'm trying to keep track of the new stuff, Toonami and Cartoon Network now, which reminds I need to update my site 0_0

dark trainer
27th September 2006, 9:05 PM
they never was new episodes on at 7:00 am they were on at 4:00pm

7:00am is still to early

Marill
27th September 2006, 9:45 PM
Oh never mind *rolls eyes* forget it