PDA

View Full Version : KidsWB! skipped episodes airing in Canada.

-Totodile-
12th March 2006, 2:15 PM
Yesterday, I happened to switch it to YTV and they were airing Date Expectations. I guess that now confirms that it was just Kids WB! skipping over the episodes. X______X

Kabuto
12th March 2006, 5:00 PM
Yes we've known this for a long time. Kids Wb are idiots *cringes at Johnny Test and Pillow Head Hour*

Thriller
12th March 2006, 5:04 PM
The skipped episodes will air eventually, this stuff has happened before.

Kabuto
12th March 2006, 5:07 PM
No I doubt they'll air, KidsWb hates Jynx with a passion. Besides what would be the point if they showed the Grand Festival.

Thriller
12th March 2006, 5:09 PM
Jynx had nothing to do with Date Expectations. And they have shown commercials with purple Jynx, And they showed the Jynx undedited during the GF.

Kabuto
12th March 2006, 5:18 PM
Date Expectations mentioned the fifth contest ALOT. And KidsWb still hates Purple Jynx. And that cameo was a second, no little kid would point it out.

.Bambi.
12th March 2006, 9:07 PM
Uhhh...this was known about a week ago O.o

It's hilarious that the Pacifidlog Contest is airing everywhere but the US because of some overly sensitive black woman back in the 90s. I'ma looking forward to these episodes...

Read it and weep >:D (http://www.ytv.com/programming/guide/showinfo.asp?time=03/18/06+12:00:00+PM&showtime=03/18/06+12:00:00+PM)

Thriller
12th March 2006, 9:25 PM
Date Expectations mentioned the fifth contest ALOT. And KidsWb still hates Purple Jynx. And that cameo was a second, no little kid would point it out.

>_>' No little kid would point out Jynx if she was in the contest altoghether. Kids these days don't even know what happened with her. Meanwhile the other episodes between the Adan battle and the Pacifidlog Contest mention the contests plenty too.

As for me, since my company carries YTV, I can finally watch Date Expectations and the contest.

Geki
12th March 2006, 10:35 PM
Yesterday, I happened to switch it to YTV and they were airing Date Expectations. I guess that now confirms that it was just Kids WB! skipping over the episodes. X______X

Pretty old news. Anyways, it sucks that we'll never get the three episodes. I hope they'll include them on DVD for Advanced Battle.

Jesse GS the II
12th March 2006, 10:51 PM
Pretty old news. Anyways, it sucks that we'll never get the three episodes. I hope they'll include them on DVD for Advanced Battle.

Nobody said we'll never get them.

Thriller
13th March 2006, 12:47 AM

We will get them eventually dammit. Kids WB cannot ban episodes, 4Kids bans them. And 4Kids went and dubbed the episodes. If the season package includes certain episodes, then WB must order them or they will have to sepearetly buy 49 episodes and 3 more episodes from the next season. Therefore they will have to pay much, much, much more which they won't do.

I really don't know what I'm talking about, maybe Dogasu can explain better.

And Geki, do you still think that after this "The Ice Cave" was banned because of SARS? Which, of course, wasn't even apart of the media circus at that time.

Magus
13th March 2006, 2:13 AM
And Geki, do you still think that after this "The Ice Cave" was banned because of SARS? Which, of course, wasn't even apart of the media circus at that time.
You just got through saying that Kids WB can't ban episodes, which makes this an entirely separate issue. It was 4Kids, not Kids WB, who made the decision not to dub "The Ice Cave". Regardless of why 4Kids banned it, Kids WB skipping some episodes now doesn't provide any evidence as to 4Kids' reasoning.

Rufinito18
13th March 2006, 2:45 AM
theyre really sensitive...whos that again that sai jynx was racist? I forgot

Geki
13th March 2006, 6:39 AM
We will get them eventually dammit. Kids WB cannot ban episodes, 4Kids bans them. And 4Kids went and dubbed the episodes. If the season package includes certain episodes, then WB must order them or they will have to sepearetly buy 49 episodes and 3 more episodes from the next season. Therefore they will have to pay much, much, much more which they won't do.

I really don't know what I'm talking about, maybe Dogasu can explain better.

It said on the main site something about the episode relating to SARS, and for some reason, it was removed. And BTW, that was like a year ago when I posted that.

Jesse GS the II
13th March 2006, 6:12 PM
It said on the main site something about the episode relating to SARS, and for some reason, it was removed. And BTW, that was like a year ago when I posted that.

The SARS thing was just an excuse made up by people who didn't want to accept the fact that the original black Rougela is a racist stereotype. I'd like to think we've gotten past it by now, but many folks haven't.

HoennMaster
13th March 2006, 8:36 PM
doesn't matter anyway, I just don't see why Kids WB has a problem with Purplr Jynx god **** it Kids WB!