PDA

View Full Version : i found something

nardjr16
12th March 2006, 10:25 PM
please dont attack me about this i dont know if its old news,but go to this webpage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon:_Mysterious_Dungeon and scroll down to where it says recall and read it, although theres no official release date nintendo is going to be releaseing dungeon in the U.S this year.

Raichu-chan
13th March 2006, 8:31 AM
That's great! I really hope this is true; though we haven't heard anything from Nintendo officially about this, have we? o.o

Caterpie Master
13th March 2006, 9:49 PM
No, we haven't.
It's really cool that we can almost know sure that it's going to be released in English for now. It's a totally cool game, but in English I think it's better;)

nardjr16
13th March 2006, 10:41 PM
thats right, i dont really care about ranger as long as they ship this one over ill be ok

skarmachild
13th March 2006, 10:51 PM
thats right, i dont really care about ranger as long as they ship this one over ill be ok

Dunno, I found the game not that great. Ranger looks more promising.

nardjr16
13th March 2006, 11:04 PM
Dunno, I found the game not that great. Ranger looks more promising.
yeah rangers ok but, this is like a pokemon meets zelda game to me, something i always dreamed about since i was little, plus this might last longer than ranger.

Thunderstarry
14th March 2006, 9:41 PM
Woohoo, MD in English! I wish Nintendo would save everyone a load of worrying and just make an official announcement.

nardjr16
14th March 2006, 10:10 PM
Woohoo, MD in English! I wish Nintendo would save everyone a load of worrying and just make an official announcement.
for some reason i think theyre saving all the good stuff for e3 this year

Char1016
14th March 2006, 10:43 PM
So, I got happy. I really like to see pokemon MD in english and to know what's happening in there.

I was able to translate some of a japanese text into english.
Here is what it says:

Usually patronage granting the Nintendo Co. product, thank you truly.
When while the cartridge for game boy advance is inserted in the ニンテンドー DS itself this each time, in " the rescue team of Don John blue of the software ポケモン wonder " for the ニンテンドー DS which is sold on November 17th our company goes away, the customer plays, being the possibility the backup data of the cartridge for game boy advance going out was ascertained.
We apologize the fact that it does to apply annoyance very much, to everyone one which to buy it receives the same software from heart.
Because being gratuitous, making exchange with the new item, it receives the same software where trouble occurs, concerning the trouble " of rescue team of the Don John blue of ポケモン wonder " to read after receiving, that procedure it receives, we ask.
In the future, as this kind of trouble does not occur, to take a second look quality control system, everyone feeling at rest, use in order to be able to receive, doing further effort, because it is defeated, that no soldier/finishing understanding it grants, we ask.

^Anyway, I don't know what it is talking about^.

Caterpie Master
15th March 2006, 7:08 PM
Well, I think I do;)
I think the subject of your translation is the GBA-slot problem.
Sometime ago, there was in the news that if you were playing PMD on a DS, and
you put a GBA cartridge in the DS's GBA-slot, the GBA cartridge's data was deleted. Only with pokemon red rescue force it wouldn't happen.
I think this because they're talking about cartridge, gba in ds etc.
ps: this was really off-topic;)

nardjr16
15th March 2006, 8:35 PM
yeah your right i tkink theyre apologizing for the glitch

~Shadow Espeon~
15th March 2006, 8:52 PM
I think it would be cool if we got dungeon. It would be a difference from the usual games. And I dont have a DS so...

Metal Force
17th March 2006, 11:17 AM
I know that they didn't show the reales date but I hope they're gonna come out soon, the same thing goes with pokemon ranger & D/P

Sapphire Skitty
25th March 2006, 2:16 PM
I think id like ranger more

nardjr16
26th March 2006, 4:23 AM
ranger seems like a short game, dungeon seems to be pretty long, i would prefer dungeon.

Mudkipchan
26th March 2006, 5:10 AM
this is like a pokemon meets zelda game to me

I find it more like a Pokemon meets Azure Dreams. But your right about it.

Whoo, I hope that Wiki page is true.

JuicyPaperclip
26th March 2006, 8:06 AM
I can live without ranger, but I really fancy Mysterious dungeon. Ill buy that but I still need more convinsion from Ranger and some amazing revolution! I also went to Japan on the holidays, and I saw the mysterious dungeon! I would have bought it, but I ran outta money... I bought a white PSP, but im happy with my choice lol! Im goin on exchange to Japan for 4 months so soon it wont matter if it's in Japanese or English! YAY! Bye Bye translations!!!

Char1016
26th March 2006, 8:24 PM
Well, I think I do;)
I think the subject of your translation is the GBA-slot problem.
Sometime ago, there was in the news that if you were playing PMD on a DS, and
you put a GBA cartridge in the DS's GBA-slot, the GBA cartridge's data was deleted. Only with pokemon red rescue force it wouldn't happen.
I think this because they're talking about cartridge, gba in ds etc.
ps: this was really off-topic;)

I just tried to help you guys, don't think I am doing this to spam or anything like that.