PDA

View Full Version : Setting the GSC clock?

Mudkipchan
12th March 2006, 11:01 PM
In my Crystal, my in-game clock's mintunes is a couple of mins. early. How do I set my clock?

And no, it is not daylight savings time.

emeraldellie
12th March 2006, 11:19 PM
You can't reset it in Crystal, sorry. Only in Gold and Silver.

Kal-El
12th March 2006, 11:34 PM
Restart the game is your only hope. If it's a few minutes off, does it really matter?

Mudkipchan
12th March 2006, 11:37 PM
You can't reset it in Crystal, sorry. Only in Gold and Silver.

What? But if it was in Gold and Silver... then why did they removed it from Crystal? That's not fair!

Giga, when it comes to time I am very fussy about it. That's why I asked this resetting question.

muckers
12th March 2006, 11:57 PM
What? But if it was in Gold and Silver... then why did they removed it from Crystal? That's not fair!

One of the mysteries of the 2nd Generation, I guess. Mabye because they intended on doing a password thing for Gold And Silver (an official one - I know hackers worked out the algorythm it uses, but that's not by Nintendo. :P) and then never actually did.

As a result, they took it out of Crystal.

(And I mean an official one - I know hackers worked out the algorythm it uses, but that's not by Nintendo. :p)

Mudkipchan
13th March 2006, 12:22 AM
What was the password thing for anyway?

muckers
13th March 2006, 12:26 AM
Resetting the clock and I think that was it. Lord knows why it had to be passworded. :rolleyes:

Mudkipchan
13th March 2006, 12:28 AM
I think they did it so people wouldn't cheat to get different pokemon by resetting the clock.

Still, resetting a clock shouldn't need a password. I mean, they could have known that people would still cheat.