PDA

View Full Version : Member Ships

Pages : [1] 2 3

Valkyrie X
13th March 2006, 5:12 AM
In case anyone says anything, this thread was approved by Kiori.

Yep, another member ships thread. 8D I'm making this because these kinds of threads are hilarious to watch, and people's reactions are simply priceless. :D Here you can state which ships you support, and also let your random side take over and pair up members here on SPPf, and give them a shipping name. Fun, no?

Still, even though these kinds of threads are meant simply for amusement, there are still some "rules" that need to be explained (if you have any questions about them, just ask me):

1. The members involved in a pairing have the right to decide on the final name for their ship, especially if it is a real relationship. If there is no name, then others may create names for them. If one or more of the people that are part of the ship make up their own name for themselves (if they haven't already done so), all other names for them (if there are any) will be deleted from the list and replaced with the couple's preferred name. It's their ship, not anyone elses, and therefore, they have control over what they want the name of their pairing to be.

2. A name of a ship may have more than one pairing. There are no limits to how many couples a name can hold. If there are multiple pairings for a single name, each pairing will be separated in the list with a red bolded slash. Example: Comedyshipping - Breezy x IceKing x Typhlogirl x xXSaberXx / Gravy x V Faction

3. There cannot be more than one name for a ship that has already been named by the members involved in it, unless they say other people may create names for them. On the other hand, a ship that has NOT been named already by the people involved in it may have multiple names.

4. There are no limits to how many people can be part of a ship. Let your insane imagination wander. You can have as many people in a random ship as you want. This just makes things more fun. ;P

5. It doesn't matter if the pairing is straight or homosexual. There are no limits to genders while making up ships.

6. You are allowed to pair up members of SPPf that have left the forums.

Well, now that that's over and done with, let's move on to this enormous list of all the member ships mentioned here. Let me make something clear: I am human, therefore prone to making mistakes. Please, tell me if there's something I should fix, whether it be deleting a ship, changing a name, or editing a grammatical or alphabetical error. And this list is very similar to the one in the Bishie Thread, having it linking to my LiveJournal; credits go to Shadowfaith for giving me that idea.

Le List (http://zennouryuu.livejournal.com/437.html)

Oh yeah, and let me make this clear so I won't have to say it in all my other posts here: Tigershipping (Danny x myself) > all, end of story. :D <3

Have fun, y'all. ;D

Ryu

Orion-Sama
13th March 2006, 5:17 AM
Hehe. Funny. :D

Um... there's only two. And both involve me. For I'm anti-social like that. XDD.

PokéshoShipping: Tropical Spirit & *Orion* <3 *Shot* :p
MoonMeteorShipping: Pike Queen Lucy & *Orion*

I do support Tropical Spirit & taitofan. Whatever it's named. :p

Eszett
13th March 2006, 5:20 AM
lol im posting in the shipping forum.

Hmm, well it's quite evident that we are extremely good friends, the two of us (you should all know about who I am talking >:P). But whence did the name Condolenceshipping come? I'll accept it, but I was just wondering about the etymology of the term. O_o

And I'm going to go ahead and throw in RateMyTeamshipping as Horn Drill x SapphireL.

And now I will probably never visit this forum again. ;ß

Raito
13th March 2006, 5:22 AM
Mapleshipping - Esperante x Zennou Ryuu
Transatlanticshipping - Josh x Jenni.
Nightlightshipping - PsiUmbreon x Midnight Eefi.

I like these ships too. I also support them.

N00bsmackingshipping - Medea and Ethereal

Shadowcat
13th March 2006, 5:22 AM
XD at all those ships. I love 'em.

Innocenceshipping - Pike Queen Lucy/xXSapphireXx x Sika (Pairy, whose name is too long for me to remember)

Valkyrie X
13th March 2006, 5:27 AM
Hmm, well it's quite evident that we are extremely good friends, the two of us (you should all know about who I am talking >:P). But whence did the name Condolenceshipping come? I'll accept it, but I was just wondering about the etymology of the term. O_o
I don't know where it came from; why don't you ask her? ;P

I also support Horn Drill x SapphireL; Ratemyteamshipping's a good name for it. And yet, that's a good name for *Ryan* x SapphireL as well. o.o

Ah yes, I forgot about Tropical Spirit x taitofan. Though I'm not sure if there's a name already created for that one or not. =P

EDIT: Forgot IMPERIAL DRAGON x EmpressMyuu.

;381;ZR;380;

Shigaiko
13th March 2006, 5:39 AM
Aw, I've been forgotten. ;o;

Uhm... there was a me x Oos ship floating around last year. Can't remember what it was called though. >_>;

~Mist~
13th March 2006, 6:13 AM
Yay, a member shipping thread! =D

Flirtationshipping: MistyMix89 X Dr. Melee

8D

EDIT: Oh, wait! I also support...

pokeplayer984 X Water Spirit (I'll think of a shipping name soon. ^_~)

Gazmof
13th March 2006, 1:51 PM
Advantestshipping - CyberCubed x Jo-Jo ("advantest" is a combination between advance and contest. Since Jo-Jo's a Contestshipper and CyberCubed is an Advanceshipper, I thought it would fit. =P).

Haha, I'll support that, since it sounds so ironic. And hilarious.

Peach
13th March 2006, 2:59 PM
PeachySpiritedShipping (Water Spirit x Me)

We made up that name like year ago since we have same kind of sigs XD

And yes, of course we are like teh ultimate smexy love pairing *coughcough* XD

Tropical Spirit
13th March 2006, 7:52 PM
Even though I usually don't like threads like this, I find this particular one is highly amusing. :P

PokéshoShipping: Tropical Spirit & *Orion* <3 *Shot* :p XD
That's ane hot ship. :o!

I do support Tropical Spirit & taitofan

Ah yes, I forgot about Tropical Spirit x taitofan. Though I'm not sure if there's a name already created for that one or not. =P I love you, people. <3 And no, it doesn't have a name. XD

...Maybe 'Birthdayshipping'? Because we both managed to kind of forget about eachother's birthdays and stuff. XD;

and Phantom_Bugsy & Alfonso. Whatever they're named. :p Ouch.
...I don't think she'll like that one. >__>;

Anyways, I'll only say costom ones. XD

SushShipping- ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Tropical Spirit (8D)
WeMissEachotherOnMSNOrSomethingShipping- psilocybin x Tropical Spirit
LittleCrushShipping- Phantom_Bugsy x Tropical Spirit
RandomnessShipping- Phantom_Bugsy x psilocybin
ClashShipping- PsiUmbreon x Locke Yggdrasill
JollyShipping- Shining Mew x Psiumbreon
BigotShipping- Maverick_X x Aaron
ArachnoShipping- Phantom_Bugsy x absol_attacker
HarryPotterShipping- Orgasmo x Wolf Goddess
HappyEdShipping- Wolf Goddess x Edward Elric (Kinda outdated, but still...)
CreepyObsessiveFriendshipShipping- ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Dunsparce
FanfictionShipping: Zephyr Flare x Dragonfree
NaivenessShipping- ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Hyper Chibi Absol
E-ExtrovertShipping- Locke Yggdrasill x Midnight Eefi
VocabularyShipping- Eszett x Psycho (Not a shipping that I would 'support', but it makes sense. :/)
Face-OffShipping- .Combusken. x O Fortuna
QuotageShipping- .Combusken. x Tropical Spirit
ImpactShipping- .Combusken. x xXSaberXx
CrushnessShipping- Pike Queen Lucy x Tropical Spirit
HermioneShipping- Pike Queen Lucy x Wolf Goddess. (O_O)

...wow.

WaterTrainer243
13th March 2006, 7:55 PM
Miltarybratshipping-Me and MondoTR

That's the best I can come up with.

Angeling
13th March 2006, 8:07 PM
Nightlightshipping - PsiUmbreon x Midnight Eefi.

I like these ships too. I also support them.
Too bad the last one is not and never will be canon, romantically speaking.

I don't know where it came from; why don't you ask her? ;P
I told him in IM. But yes, we are just close/good friends, as he forementioned.

E-ExtrovertShipping- Locke Yggdrasill x Midnight Eefi
Whoa, where did you come up with that? @_@

Yeah. Go for that. *scurries away*

Now, to the topic:

jesusorgyshipping - Vic Rattlehead x PsiUmbreon
- That is one hot shipping. And in spoiler tags for any uh, underage viewing. xP

11incheslongshipping - Eszett x himself
- Vic Rattlehead came up with that...

Logicshipping - Vic Rattlehead x Espeon
- According to ANAL, PsiUmbreon came up with this and Vic posted it.

MondoTR
13th March 2006, 8:12 PM
Miltarybratshipping-Me and MondoTR
I remember when we came up with that, LOL.

Anyways, my absolute favorite is obviously Teeheeshipping (Keith and I). <3 And any of the other canon (actual couples) ones like Fireshipping (Nine/HT), Transatlanticshipping (Josh/Jenni), Shortyshipping (Chris/Kirby), Mapleshipping (Zennou/Esperante), etc are great as well.

As for non-canon (friendship) ones, I like IMPERIAL/Empress, Militarybratshipping (WaterTrainer and I), Nightlightshipping (Umb and Eefi), Neoeeveeevolutionsshippingshipping (Cay, Ki, and I), and a lot of the random chat/forum members ships.

These threads are fun. :D

Swampy
13th March 2006, 8:14 PM
I’m flabbergasted that you left out my ship! Anyways, all the ships sound nice. I prefer Firefoxshipping, of course, to all the others. ;D Fyi, Firefoxshipping = foxkitty x ::Wildfire::

Valkyrie X
13th March 2006, 8:51 PM
I remember when we came up with that, LOL.

Anyways, my absolute favorite is obviously Teeheeshipping (Keith and I). <3 And any of the other canon (actual couples) ones like Fireshipping (Nine/HT), Transatlanticshipping (Josh/Jenni), Shortyshipping (Chris/Kirby), Mapleshipping (Zennou/Esperante), etc are great as well.

As for non-canon (friendship) ones, I like IMPERIAL/Empress, Militarybratshipping (WaterTrainer and I), Nightlightshipping (Umb and Eefi), Neoeeveeevolutionsshippingshipping (Cay, Ki, and I), and a lot of the random chat/forum members ships.

These threads are fun. :D
Gah, how did I forget Fireshipping? D: That one's pretty old. Come to think of it, I haven't seen HT or Ninetales in a long time. =/

I found some of Tropical Spirit's ships (especially WeMissEachotherOnMSNOrSomethingShipping XDD) quite amusing, also. XD

Haha...E-Extrovertshipping...I hope Locke Yggdrasill sees this thread. XD

;381;ZR;380;

Orion-Sama
13th March 2006, 9:30 PM
XD
That's ane hot ship. :o!
It sure is. So hot it makes a volcano look like a glacier. :p

I love you, people. <3 And no, it doesn't have a name. XD

...Maybe 'Birthdayshipping'? Because we both managed to kind of forget about eachother's birthdays and stuff. XD;
It's too awesome to not support. I'd say it's almost as good as SmeargleShipping. :D

And XD. Funny name. Might come up with one later. For I'm a Ship name genius! ;)

Ouch. =/ Oos told me Alfonso has been a total *** to her recently, so I don't think she'll like that one. >__>;
Ohh... my bad. *Erasure*

And all your other Ships were funny. :D

There's also...

LifeIsUnfairShipping: *Orion* & ShadowTrainer

Couldn't leave without the mega-emo Ship of doom, which I wished was Canon. And that the other half was here... ;____;

Tropical Spirit
13th March 2006, 9:36 PM
Whoa, where did you come up with that? @_@
Well, you *do* have a sh*tload of friends here, don't you? XD; Unless they all/Most of them asked you for it. In that case, change the ship for Locke Yggdrasill x Pike Queen Lucy. D:

Yeah. Go for that. *scurries away*
Hey, I was joking. And you can't deny that the name fits. XD

taitofan
13th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Hmmm... I support who ever wants to be supported I suppose. ^^; Oh, and PokeShoshipping. Yes, that sounds like a jolly good time. X3

TS-danna and I as Birthdayshipping, huh? I like! Makes perfect sense. And needless to say, I fully support it. <3 ...I just find it odd that others do to. *blushblush*

intergalactic platypus
14th March 2006, 1:39 AM
My absolute favorite ship here is jo jo and cybercubed. I personally call it debateshipping. They really are quite fond of each other underneath all the debating, and I think they definitely have a thing for each other

Mimori Kiryu
14th March 2006, 1:44 AM
Transatlanticshipping > You :D

That's definately the Member shipping that I support the most, but I also like Teeheeshipping, Nightlightshipping, Mapleshipping....and Condolenceshipping <3

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 2:06 AM
CrushnessShipping- Pike Queen Lucy x Tropical Spirit

Where the hell did those ships come from?

Anyways, nice ships, you have too many ships to post, TS.

Shatoshi
14th March 2006, 2:48 AM
I got one that's a joke my brother made

So-not-gonna-happen-shipping- Me and Ember.....(he was making jokes about us and I told Ember and she was like.....SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN^^)

Angeling
14th March 2006, 3:18 AM
Well, you *do* have a sh*tload of friends here, don't you? XD; Unless they all/Most of them asked you for it. In that case, change the ship for Locke Yggdrasill x Pike Queen Lucy. D:
>_>; I have no idea about that.

Hey, I was joking. And you can't deny that the name fits. XD
Nono, I meant that as in a good thing. >_>;; Because it does fit. *runs away from Sierra and Sapphire*

Umm, to contribute more to the topic... of course Transatlanticshipping > all. It is the most inspiring, canon shippings of all. <3

but I also like Teeheeshipping, Nightlightshipping, Mapleshipping....and Condolenceshipping <3
....*weepcoughdie*

Let's see... does it have to be both of SPPf members? If not, then here's one out of the box randomly.

Lockershipping = Chelc x Jake. xDD

Jo-Jo
14th March 2006, 3:24 AM
:D This thread is funneh.

Me x Encyclopika = Pr0nshipping, for the record. We had a naming spree a few months ago. I've totally forgotten what all the others were, though...

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 3:34 AM
Psychic and I created these ships on MSN, well... Technically, I created them.

Mewtwoshipping - Lady Myuu x Psychic
Starshipping - Pike Queen Lucy x Psychic
RPGshipping - LilyPichu x Shadowfaith x Dias x RaZoR LeAf x Lady Myuu

I don't know why I called the RPG Mods, RPGshipping. Well, it makes sense though...

Eszett
14th March 2006, 3:59 AM
>_>; I have no idea about that.What have I told you? You are a socialite within the context of SPPf; don't deny it. D:

With that being said I personally don't support any of these ships seeing that I am not a shipper. Except of course Condolenceshipping. ;)

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 4:24 AM
Rati@shipping - Ratiasu x Ratiosu

XD

Comedyshipping - IceKing x Typhlogirl x Breezy x xXSaberXx

Angeling
14th March 2006, 6:21 AM
What have I told you? You are a socialite within the context of SPPf; don't deny it. D:

With that being said I personally don't support any of these ships seeing that I am not a shipper. Except of course Condolenceshipping. ;)
>_>
And neither am I a shipper, but it's also for fun. What was that second part about? >_> *hits with plushie* Oh, and you entered the shippers community again! Caught you. *insert evil laugh*

I noticed something in the first post. The first two and the last two are "canon" or in other words, an official couple. Whilst the middle two are uh, friendship means. (And the first of those are close friendship.) Look below.

Mapleshipping - Esperante x Myself (of course, this one's a given ♥). - Canon.
Transatlanticshipping - Josh x Jenni. - Canon.
Condolenceshipping - Eszett x Midnight Eefi. - Close friendship.
Nightlightshipping - PsiUmbreon x Midnight Eefi. - Friendship.
Teeheeshipping - Teehee x MondoTR. - Canon.
Shortyshipping - Edward Elric x Kirby. - Canon.

I can't think of any of other couples that hasn't been listed already. Oh wait, one for fun and out of pure boredom, as you may see.

SPPfIncestshipping = Sweet May x Chelc *consult sig on that*
Shuushipping = See above.

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 6:31 AM
XD Eefi.

Youthshipping - RandomCharizard x Pike Queen Lucy.

It's smex.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
14th March 2006, 6:48 AM
One I support is EmeraldPikashipping-emeraldrayquaza x me.

Valkyrie X
14th March 2006, 8:02 AM
I noticed something in the first post. The first two and the last two are "canon" or in other words, an official couple. Whilst the middle two are uh, friendship means. (And the first of those are close friendship.) Look below.
I wasn't trying to go in any particular order; the earliest shippings I listed are just the ones I thought of first, and so on. o_O

Thought of another one, though I'm not sure if it has a name or not...

Otakushipping - Cho Hakkai x Kiyo Charms. I support this one highly. :D

;381;ZR;380;

Wolf Goddess
14th March 2006, 8:10 AM
HarryPotterShipping- Orgasmo x Wolf Goddess

Oh yes.

HappyEdShipping- Wolf Goddess x Edward Elric (Kinda outdated, but still...)

We even had supporters for that one...

0o

Lesse, there's still:

Wolfshipping: Wolf Goddess x Shadowfaith
Spriteshipping: Poochyena x Ilex
Conanshipping: Juputoru x MagicBox
ArchaicDiamondPearlshipping: Aitsukai x Jigpuff x Jynxo x Orgasmo x Wolf Goddess x -Koumori-

Is there a name for Jynxo x Xander yet?

Shadowcat
14th March 2006, 8:15 AM
Shippingshipping is much better name for Hermioneshipping than Hermioneshipping, right? Or is it not?

XD

Jynxo x Xander? Not too sure about that...

Wolfshipping: Wolf Goddess x Shadowfaith

Wolfshipping pwns, that's understood.

EvilFemaleShipping - Shadowfaith x Pike Queen Lucy x Chatsy

We be evil in the club... Ah well, I'll check Teehee's post before I change anything.

EDIT:

It was Chatsy, Stri and me, apparently. *changes the name DarkLatios to Chatsy*

Pikeshipping - .Combusken. x Pike Queen Lucy

Power of Pwnage

Kittenshipping - Katiekitten x Pike Queen Lucy
N00bTrialsShipping - The Cheshire Cat x Psychic x Dragonfree
Telepathicshipping - The Cheshire Cat x Psychic
HighNon-StopInsanityChattingShipping - The Cheshire Cat x Timid Kyogre
Kittyshipping - The Cheshire Cat x Midnight Eefi x Pike Queen Lucy x Mimori Kiryu x Katiekitten
Catshipping - Midnight Eefi x Mimori Kiryu
Eeveeshipping - Midnight Eefi x Pike Queen Lucy

MondoTR
14th March 2006, 8:41 AM
No but I'm naming it Snoochshipping. X)

Angeling
14th March 2006, 8:46 AM
I wasn't trying to go in any particular order; the earliest shippings I listed are just the ones I thought of first, and so on. o_O
I know, I just noticed it out of random/boredom.

I will come up with one! Umm... Smexshipping. wtf. Do not ask. >_>; Obsessionshipping?

Not a member shipping, but Lazyshipping = Shadow x Cinnamon x Domino. Or Chelc's cats and mine. >_>;;

Kittyshipping - The Cheshire Cat x Midnight Eefi x Pike Queen Lucy x Mimori Kiryu x Katiekitten
Catshipping - Midnight Eefi x Mimori Kiryu
Eeveeshipping - Midnight Eefi x Pike Queen Lucy
My response: gocondolenceshippinglol*shot*

Eszett
14th March 2006, 9:14 AM
ArchaicDiamondPearlshipping: Aitsukai x Jigpuff x Jynxo x Orgasmo x Wolf Goddess x -Koumori-If only I saw those people, bar Jynxo and you, around in the forum these days. :(

Which leads me to this shipping...

NewDiamondPearlShipping: Eszett x Tyranitar-Rex

I'm not a shipper so I will refrain from commenting on the ship.

My response: gocondolenceshippinglol*shot*I agree. :3

Shigaiko
14th March 2006, 9:18 AM
ArchaicDiamondPearlshipping: Aitsukai x Jigpuff x Jynxo x Orgasmo x Wolf Goddess x -Koumori-
Why wasn't I made aware of this? XD

Allow me to introduce:

Asifshipping - Aitsukai x Edward Elric

:D

Timid Kyogre
14th March 2006, 2:25 PM
HighNon-StopInsanityChattingShipping - The Cheshire Cat x Timid Kyogre

YESS, THAT IS TRUE! XD

*Hugs* Lovely! ^_^

Loads of shippings rock here O.o I like Comedyshipping ^_^

I'll think of some...Emm...

~Timid Kyogre

Avegaille
14th March 2006, 2:50 PM
Unmarriedshipping - Neopolis and Avegaille (me)

Me and my friends made this sicne last year, so yeah...

There's another one, although I can't seem to remember majority of them... o_O;;;

PokeProphet
14th March 2006, 2:51 PM
Bleh. Amateurs.

Two ways:
PokePlayer984/Water Spirit = PokeshippingVeteranShippng
Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl = AdvanceshippingVeteranShipping
Alfonso/Cybercubed = PokeshippingNightmareShipping
Swifty/Hakajin = CheerupShipping
Swifty/Jo-Jo= Worshipping
Arti/twilighespeon = LeagueshipppingQueenShipping
PsiUmbreon/Josh = TheresNoGodShipping
Fatal/Edward Elric = PicAddictedShipping
PsiUmbreon/The Big Al = DeBaTorzShipping
Shego/PokeProphet = ClosetLeagueshipperShipping
PokeProphet/Melody93 = ThreebellShipping
PokeProphet/jo-jo = MarryMeShipping
twilightespeon/Taitofan = Kinkyshipping
Phantom_Bugsy/elevenmongoose = LesMisShipping

More then two:
Alfonso/Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl = PokeshippingArmageddonShipping
Alfonso/Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl/Phantom_Bugsy = PokeshippingOosmageddonShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani = Slashbrother&sistershipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit = SuperSlashShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Ketsuban = Ultimate7Shipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit/Ketsuban/Arti/taitofan = UltimateSlashShipping

I'll add more later...muhahahahahahahaha!!!

Swifty
14th March 2006, 2:58 PM
Swifty/Jo-Jo= WorshippingCAN'T.

BREATHE.

Toran Frostbite
14th March 2006, 5:28 PM
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani = Slashbrother&sistershipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit = SuperSlashShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Ketsuban = Ultimate7Shipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit/Ketsuban/Arti/taitofan = UltimateSlashShipping

Mmmm, we're so frisky. And so noncommital.

WaterTrainer243
14th March 2006, 6:20 PM
Encyclopika & JoJo-Toastshipping (don't ask) *checks and sees JoJo already having one* D'OH!!

But I can't think of any other kind of shipping that involves me or anyone else.

Tropical Spirit
14th March 2006, 7:12 PM
Wow, I'm surprisepeople actually support Birthdayshipping. :P It makes me feel trippy~ 8D

Where the hell did those ships come from? Well, you used to have a crush on me so that's why the first one. The second one is pretty random and it comes from your nickname being Hermione and WG's obsession with HP. :P

Nono, I meant that as in a good thing. >_>;; Because it does fit. *runs away from Sierra and Sapphire* XD! Well, while it was kinda random, I had a reason. :p

Anyways, nice ships, you have too many ships to post, TS. And I have more! :0

*Orion* x ~*Commander Blizzard*~: TheNotSoAwesomeC-BOTSShipping. 8D
Josh x IMPERIAL DRAGON: HesMyFriendSoItDoesntCountShipping
Edward Elric x IMPERIAL DRAGON: OldRandomShipping
Empress Myuu x IMPERIAL DRAGON: NoSharedFeelingsShipping
PsiUmbreon x Shadowfaith: ClubShipping
Fox x Locke Yggdrasill: YesShipping
Locke Yggdrasill x Anyone: OutgoingnessShipping
Tropical Spirit x Wolf Goddess: BelatedReplyShipping
Fox x Tropical Spirit: SevenHourBanShipping
Fox x Shining Mew: FastAdminPositionShipping
Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken: OutrightShipping

...wtf. D: These are, like, bad. ;_; +Lost the touch+

Fluorescent Adolescent
14th March 2006, 7:46 PM
SapphireL x Horn Drill ~ RtotheMtotheTshipping
Tropical Spirit x Phantom Bugsy ~ SoSimilarItsUncannyShipping
HCA x Geki ~ Wedenythatwe'reemoshipping

And that's about it.

Yes I really was bored enough to post in the shipping part of the forum ;;

Morgri
14th March 2006, 7:56 PM
mocarolinashipping- me x Carolina Panther football ;)

Chris
14th March 2006, 8:05 PM
Shortyshipping = Friggen win. >:O

cold_katanagirl
14th March 2006, 8:35 PM
... Wow PokeProphet. :O

I apparantly need to get into Contestshipping more. Or something.

I support Jo-Jo x Cybercubed (far too lazy to look up or make up names) purely for the irony.

Jo-Jo x Swifty and Jo-Jo x PokeProphet pwns too.

... Why the hell am I only interested in pairing up Pokeshippers?

Raito
14th March 2006, 10:40 PM
Two more regular non-canon, Friendship ships involving me.

ShinyYggdrasillShipping - Me x Locke Yggdrasill
Kyogreshipping - Me x Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
15th March 2006, 1:51 AM
Hm...

ShutUpImitationShipping - *Ryan* x Fatal

ProtectiveSisterShipping - Typhlogirl x Pike Queen Lucy

AvrilLavigneShipping - Timid Kyogre x Pike Queen Lucy

Wait..

Did I mention Azamishipping already?

Dolphinshipping - Sweet May x Chelc x Pike Queen Lucy

Angeling
15th March 2006, 2:17 AM
ShutUpFatalAndRyanShipping - Pike Queen Lucy x Midnight Eefi x Sweet May x Chelc x Wildfire

Dolphinshipping - Sweet May x Chelc x Pike Queen Lucy
Wtf? Where did you come up with the first one? I never said anything about Ryan... -_-; And wtf is with the Dolphinshipping? If that has to do with my "SPPf zoo" icons, neither you nor Chelc is a dolphin. For those clueless on the SPPf zoo thing, consult these: Sweet May (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/everlastinglove/dolphin01.png) || Chelc (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/everlastinglove/giraffe.png) If the second one doesn't relate, then I have no idea where you came up with that. Same with the first. I am absolutely astounded you actually thought I would say shut up to either one. Or perhaps I would say it to both, but that means crap about making a shipping for everyone was "annoyed" at their dispute. You might as well add everyone who posted in the Picture Thread. e_e;;

Now, to contribute to the topic.

Mewshipping or Myuushipping = Chelc x Midnight Eefi
.....*ducks all the tomatoes*

Popularityshipping = Rose/Kurai Winry x ~xXSapphireXx~/Pike Queen Lucy
- I have another name but umm, I won't list it here. ^_^

A canon one... but seemingly to change its name like once a day, if not more. >_>

Fairytaleshipping = Torched_Chicken x Kurai Winry

I still support Condolenceshipping, lol. <3 *shot*

Wolf Goddess
15th March 2006, 2:33 AM
Shippingshipping is much better name for Hermioneshipping than Hermioneshipping, right? Or is it not?

XD

XD, that's awesome.

Wolfshipping pwns, that's understood.

Indeed it does. >D

If only I saw those people, bar Jynxo and you, around in the forum these days. :(

I know. :( We had some good times - well, not really, since most of the time we were desperately PMing Dragonair to get something closed.

Tropical Spirit x Wolf Goddess: BelatedReplyShipping

Very accurate.

Hmm, I was actually thinking:

Eszett x Tyranitar-Rex x Jynxo x Wolf Goddess = NeoDiamondPearlshipping

Orion-Sama
15th March 2006, 3:05 AM
*Orion* x ~*Commander Blizzard*~: TheNotSoAwesomeC-BOTSShipping. 8D
;(

Nahh. I know I suck. :p

I have a new one. *Shock horror*

*Orion* & Pike Queen Lucy & katiekitten: NeverTalkingTripletsShipping

lol randomness. ;)

Shadowcat
15th March 2006, 3:09 AM
*Orion* & Pike Queen Lucy & katiekitten: NeverTalkingTripletsShipping

I disagree. Katie and I PM each other often.

NeverTalkingShipping - katiekitten x *Orion*

♥~Darkness Within~♥
15th March 2006, 3:11 AM
My shippings:
PMshipping ME X Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Liveacrossthestreetshipping: Me X Ninetails USA

Raito
15th March 2006, 3:17 AM
Another with me

AIMSpeakshipping - Me x Mimori Kiryu.
Whenever we are both on AIM, We talk up a storm.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
15th March 2006, 3:19 AM
Here is another one:
Pikaoxysshipping: Me and Deoxys Lover

And another one:
Me and RadatiaAlchemst(sp?): Clevelandbrownsshipping (we're both really big Browns fans)

Shadowcat
15th March 2006, 3:51 AM
Wtf? Where did you come up with the first one? I never said anything about Ryan... -_-; And wtf is with the Dolphinshipping? If that has to do with my "SPPf zoo" icons, neither you nor Chelc is a dolphin. For those clueless on the SPPf zoo thing, consult these: Sweet May (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/everlastinglove/dolphin01.png) || Chelc (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/everlastinglove/giraffe.png) If the second one doesn't relate, then I have no idea where you came up with that. Same with the first. I am absolutely astounded you actually thought I would say shut up to Ryan. Fatal, on the other hand, is a different story. But let's not start some flame war here.

I'm talking about all of us being annoyed with Fatal and Ryan in that convo... Because they were arguing continuosly... Dolphinshipping, is because... WE LOVE DOLPHINS!

Yes... Nothing directed at you Eefi... Because I was meaning we were annoyed... Very Annoyed with them... It's the truth though... Must as well change the ship name...

Popularityshipping = Rose/Kurai Winry x ~xXSapphireXx~/Pike Queen Lucy
- I have another name but umm, I won't list it here. ^_^

Not gonna' speak about this... But I don't care about being popular...

Angeling
15th March 2006, 4:19 AM
I'm talking about all of us being annoyed with Fatal and Ryan in that convo... Because they were arguing continuosly... Dolphinshipping, is because... WE LOVE DOLPHINS!

Yes... Nothing directed at you Eefi... Because I was meaning we were annoyed... Very Annoyed with them... It's the truth though... Must as well change the ship name...
Wtf? Yeah, so? So what if we were 'annoyed' that one time? So um, for each time we talk, you will make a shipping for that? o_o

And I never said it was directed to me, did I now? I was not that annoyed with them, to be honest. Thanks for asking for my opinion. e.e; And for being a "friend." e__e;;

Not gonna' speak about this... But I don't care about being popular...
>_>;; That is my response.

Please, refrain from commenting more on this or else this may have to be closed. ;;

I got another one! It's from the Misc. Polls about wisest member, and this is all from personal opinion:

Wisdomshipping = Fox x Wolf Goddess x Eszett
- Apparently these three are the leading ones, I believe. And the one I believe. Haha.

gocondolenceshippingstill.

Hakajin
15th March 2006, 4:54 AM
Swifty/Hakajin = CheerupShipping

Yay, I got a mention! Lol, yep, that pretty much sums up our relationship!

... Why the hell am I only interested in pairing up Pokeshippers?

Maybe it's 'cuz we're just so damn cute! Lol.

Fatal
15th March 2006, 5:02 AM
I'm going to ignore everything that has been said above and contribute to the topic.

Fatal x Midnight Eefi: HonestyShipping.

-Fatal

Timid Kyogre
15th March 2006, 5:03 AM
ProtectiveSisterShipping - Typhlogirl x Pike Queen Lucy

AvrilLavigneShipping - Timid Kyogre x Pike Queen Lucy

Those two are SO true! :D

Gah, I can't think of some!

EDIT:

Oppositeshipping: Maseki x Timid Kyogre

We get along well, and we're both twins in SPPf...But we're different ^_^

Thanks to Pike Queen Lucy for the name, I seriously couldn't think of any :P

Sisterhoodshipping: Typhlogirl x Pike Queen Lucy x Timid Kyogre

~Timid Kyogre

Raito
15th March 2006, 5:26 AM
I send my support to Condolenceshipping!

SPPfFriendsShipping - Serebii x CoolCatfish

Satoshi
15th March 2006, 5:40 AM
Yes, another member ships thread. :O If I remember correctly, there was another thread like this called "Just for fun" or something like that, where people would state their favorite SPPf couples, or pair members up and give them a shipping name. I'm remaking that thread, because they're hilarious to watch, and people's reactions are priceless. :D No, I believe that that thread was for shippings of members and characters.

Satoshi x Satoshi = ConceitedSnobShipping >:o
- Because I am. :P

Swifty x Jo-Jo = WorShipping (Love that name, PokeProphet <3)
- I remember in the "Mastermind of the Mirage pokemon" thread that made me want to pair up these two heated debaters....thanks to CyberCubed. >_>

Swifty x Hakajin = CheerUpShipping (Yes, I'm stealing more names :P)
- I recall once in the PokeShipping thread that Swifty said Hakajin's personality was cute. Or something like that.

Jo-Jo x CyberCubed = HeatedDebaterShipping
- DO I really need to explain this?

LOL I'm a total *******.

Valkyrie X
15th March 2006, 5:51 AM
No, I believe that that thread was for shippings of members and characters.

Satoshi x Satoshi = ConceitedSnobShipping >:o
- Because I am. :P

Swifty x Jo-Jo = WorShipping (Love that name, PokeProphet <3)
- I remember in the "Mastermind of the Mirage pokemon" thread that made me want to pair up these two heated debaters....thanks to CyberCubed. >_>

Swifty x Hakajin = CheerUpShipping (Yes, I'm stealing more names :P)
- I recall once in the PokeShipping thread that Swifty said Hakajin's personality was cute. Or something like that.

Jo-Jo x CyberCubed = HeatedDebaterShipping
- DO I really need to explain this?

LOL I'm a total *******.
Oh crap, it was? Gah, my memory has failed me. DX *goes to edit the first post*

Lol at ConceitedSnobShipping. XP

;381;ZR;380;

Kiori
15th March 2006, 7:03 AM
No, I believe that that thread was for shippings of members and characters.

Not sure if you meant it as shipping between members and/or members being paired up with characters, but that was what the original thread contained. :p

...I feel an urge to put Soul x Rai. =< They know who they are if they see the thread. ;) Though, the name I'd probably give it is DenialShipping. <3

Dani, did you remember the ship name for you and Brin? =O

Damnit. ;; I forgot the ship name for Ama x Rene.

Fluorescent Adolescent
15th March 2006, 8:40 AM
ShutUpImitationShipping - *Ryan* x Fatal

Shut up thanks :)

More like you're blowing the whole ordeal out of proportion.

Condolence shipping=win :o!

Angeling
15th March 2006, 10:55 AM
Shut up thanks :)

More like you're blowing the whole ordeal out of proportion.

Condolence shipping=win :o!
Exactly.

And no space between Condolence and shipping. ;; But yes, condolenceshipping = the win.

....Sorry this post came out weird and stuff. It is almost five AM and I haven't slept yet.

Insomniac thought and edit: HopelessRomanticshipping = Midnight Eefi x Skrutsi

Who's Arcy or Archaic? *ducks tomatoes*

MondoTR
15th March 2006, 4:30 PM
SPPfFriendsShipping - Serebii x CoolCatfish
Joe (Serebii) x Arcy (Archaic) - Webmastershipping (It has another more recent name but I forget what it is.)

Someone was going to mention it eventually so why not me? X)

Dani, did you remember the ship name for you and Brin?
I think it's Octilleryshipping. Why?

Satoshi
16th March 2006, 1:05 AM
All I have to say is Serebii/Joe x Archaic/Liam is absolutely not canon. :p

Tropical Spirit
16th March 2006, 1:18 AM
Change 'FastAdminPositionShipping' to Fox x Torched_Chicken and make Fox x SM 'AdminShipping'. It just makes more sense.

As for a new one...

Wildfire x Tropical Spirit: TheSims2Shipping
Wildfire x *Orion*: TheUpriseOfCipherShipping
Wildfire x Pike Queen Lucy: YoungPlayaShipping
Gravy x V Faction: ComedyShipping
Gravy x Coronis: FanArtShipping
Coronis x Brinstar: MangaShipping
I think these are better than the last ones, but you're the ones to judge! 8D

Shadowcat
16th March 2006, 1:28 AM
Hm...

Angelshipping - Angel Paladin x Pike Queen Lucy

No comment to all the other shippings except YoungPlayaShipping. It rules. XD.

Ethereal
16th March 2006, 2:09 AM
Why doesn't anyone use any name I had past "Jynxo"? Cuts me deep, it does. ;~; [/emo]

Lolz. I see you remember my snooch, Dani. XD

Anyhow, for Xander and I.....

RealLifePhagLoversshipping. 8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D

MondoTR
16th March 2006, 2:30 AM
Lolz. I see you remember my snooch, Dani. XD

Anyhow, for Xander and I...RealLifePhagLoversshipping.
That's because you kept mentioning it in the chat when Xander was around. And I already named your ship. XP

Kiori
16th March 2006, 8:57 AM
I think it's Octilleryshipping. Why?

Just because it was cool when it happened. <3~

I would support Webmastershipping just for the irony of it. :p Plus, I seem to love the twisted part of it as well. :D ...Nothing bad of a sort.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
16th March 2006, 5:03 PM
Since my friend is leaving
Me X True-Blue Manafi: Talkativeshipping

Komedic Konservationist
16th March 2006, 6:05 PM
These thread is hilarious ^_____^
SavetheUrsaring Shipping= *Orion* x Komedic Konservationist
AntiKanto Shipping= ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Komedic Konservationist
Wehateeachother Shipping= ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Team Rocket Admin
Dragonslayer Shipping= ~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Tropical Spirit
CombuskenroxBlazikensux Shipping= Gravy and .Combusken.
I'll think up some more later.

Valkyrie X
17th March 2006, 7:50 PM
Anyhow, for Xander and I.....

RealLifePhagLoversshipping. 8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D
I think I popped a lung laughing right there. XD

Hey, does anybody remember UberSexyLoversShipping (Luke Groundwalker x Mimori Kiryu)? I recall seeing it in Mimori's sig some time ago. I love that ship, I can't believe I forgot about it. D:

But Mapleshipping is still the ultimate sex. ;D

;381;ZR;380;

Angeling
17th March 2006, 8:40 PM
Hey, does anybody remember UberSexyLoversShipping (Luke Groundwalker x Mimori Kiryu)? I recall seeing it in Mimori's sig some time ago. I love that ship, I can't believe I forgot about it. D:

But Mapleshipping is still the ultimate sex. ;D

;381;ZR;380;
I do, and I can't believe I forgot too. ;; But yeah, it was a cool ship.

[Condolenceshipping is better, Cat!]

Sorry for lack of contribting ideas.. *runs off; consult sig ;;*

Valkyrie X
17th March 2006, 11:20 PM
I do, and I can't believe I forgot too. ;; But yeah, it was a cool ship.

[Condolenceshipping is better, Cat!]

Sorry for lack of contribting ideas.. *runs off; consult sig ;;*
Yeah, it was cool. Is it still alive?

No way, Mapleshipping > Condolenceshipping! >:O *shakes fist*

;381;ZR;380;

Encyclopika
17th March 2006, 11:43 PM
Jo-Jo X Me = Pr0nshipping (n00by way to say porn XP and so canon! lol)
I remember the others Jo! ^^
Bickershipping = Me X Rene Bellosh
Goodshipping = Jo-Jo X Rene Bellosh
Contentshipping = Kiori X Rene Bellosh
St00pidshipping = Cybercubed X Rene Bellosh
(I guess when we had the naming spree, we paired rene with everyone just to piss him off XP)

Me X darkwithrobots = Drewwhor*shipping <3
taitofan X Jo-Jo = nahhhh...Harleysanfanshipping..?????? I don't know...

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 12:01 AM
No way, Mapleshipping > Condolenceshipping! >:O *shakes fist*Transatlanticshipping > Both. >O

I've actually been mentioned. w00t. <3

Valkyrie X
18th March 2006, 1:02 AM
Transatlanticshipping > Both. >O

I've actually been mentioned. w00t. <3
NEVAR! >:O Mapleshipping >>>>>>>>> all other shippings, KTHNXBI.

I'm guessing UberSexyLoversShipping is still alive, since I saw you "kiss" Luke Groundwalker in the Saint Patrick's Day thread, Mimori? XP

;381;ZR;380;

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 1:09 AM
I can only wish it was. ;; He has a girlfriend and it's not me. xP And he broke up with me on Valentines Day, so no, not really. We're just best friends. ^_^

Valkyrie X
18th March 2006, 1:15 AM
I can only wish it was. ;; He has a girlfriend and it's not me. xP And he broke up with me on Valentines Day, so no, not really. We're just best friends. ^_^
O_O Really? Wow, never knew that...I'm sorry. Well, at least you're still friends. XD;;

Dubble Flux x VenomX = ANALshipping. XP

;381;ZR;380;

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 1:17 AM
'Tis okay. I've basically gotten over it. xP

I agree with your shipping...>>;

Mimori Kiryu x Zennou Ryuu = Myshippsbettershipping

xD

Valkyrie X
18th March 2006, 1:21 AM
'Tis okay. I've basically gotten over it. xP

I agree with your shipping...>>;

Mimori Kiryu x Zennou Ryuu = Myshippsbettershipping

xD
XDD Now that one's hilarious.

Knife x Cayenne = InactiveAdminShipping. Or was this already named? o_O I'm too lazy to look back into the thread.

;381;ZR;380;

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 1:22 AM
I don't remember. xD

Or there's this:

Midnight Eefi x Zennou Ryuu x Mimori Kiryu = ArgumentiveBestShippingShipping.

xD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
18th March 2006, 1:24 AM

(imitating Peter Griffin)
Oh my God I am so sorry to hear that!

Anyway, I will keep my personal love interests a secret (except my pairing with emeraldrayquaza). Don't take this the wrong way, but I rather keep it secret.

Luke Groundwalker
18th March 2006, 1:26 AM
Now now, we don't have to get into our personal lives, Mimori. >.>;; I still love ya, y'know? XP I'll allow a shipping pairing between us, but I really don't know what we could be called...

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 1:29 AM
I dunno, I only answered her question. She asked. :<

I don't know what it would be called either. Something from s-CRY-ed would fit because that's how we met ;D

Valkyrie X
18th March 2006, 1:49 AM
Whoa, I didn't mean to get into y'all's personal lives, sorry. ^^;;

Hmmm...*thinks for hours* ...Scryedshipping? :D *shot*

;381;ZR;380;

Mimori Kiryu
18th March 2006, 1:51 AM
It's okay. I shared it with you, it's no big deal, because we've got nothing to hide from anyone.

xD I thought about that one, but it's generic. I dunno. :3 Did you see my last shipping with Midnight Eefi and us? xD

Valkyrie X
18th March 2006, 1:54 AM
It's okay. I shared it with you, it's no big deal, because we've got nothing to hide from anyone.

xD I thought about that one, but it's generic. I dunno. :3 Did you see my last shipping with Midnight Eefi and us? xD
Yes, I know it's generic. XD

Yar, I saw it. ArgumentativeBestShippingShipping = instant win. 8D

;381;ZR;380;

Luke Groundwalker
18th March 2006, 1:58 AM
Superscryedfanshipping? XP

Or, simply, ubersexyshipping. ;\ (I think it might've been taken, though. :<)

Typhlogirl
18th March 2006, 3:59 AM
Originally posted by Pike Queen Lucy
Comedyshipping - IceKing x Typhlogirl x Breezy x xXSaberXx

OMFG LIEK WHUT. O__O XD

Hmmm...I have to think of some that haven't been said...

Typhlogirl x Klaus = SexyMaxieshipping!

Pike Queen Lucy x The Cheshire Cat = Typhlogirlcan'tthinkofanameshipping!

>_< I'm kinda dry on thoughts at the moment.

-;157;

Shadowcat
18th March 2006, 8:16 AM
XD Sis, Typhlogirlcan'tthinkofanameshipping is nice.

Co-WritingFanFictionShipping - xXSaberXx x Scrap
xXXxShipping - xXSaberXx x Pike Queen Lucy (WE RULE! I AM HER OFFICAL CHEERLEADER!)

Hm................................................

Hm....

I dunno about anything else.

Angeling
18th March 2006, 8:33 AM
Midnight Eefi x Zennou Ryuu x Mimori Kiryu = ArgumentiveBestShippingShipping.

xD
*gasps* just 'cause I don't visit this forum as often doesn't mean you won with either shipping. ;;

but, Condolenceshipping >>>>>>>>>>> all those shippings, including ArgumentiveBestShippingShipping, and even Eszett can prove it. Oo;;

about Knife x Cayenne, don't think it was mentioned yet, Cat.

stupid keyboard and nonstop-meowing cat here. >____>

Fatal
18th March 2006, 1:29 PM
Ethereal x Psycho = Sinistershipping. >:0

Psycho x MidnightScott = Hillbillyshipping.

RandomCharizard x Pike Queen Lucy = LittlePeopleShipping. :(

MondoTR x Chi (Grim) = BackinthadayzShipping

And that's all I can think of at the moment. D:

But Shortyshipping = Insta-win.

-Fatal

Timid Kyogre
18th March 2006, 1:39 PM
Pike Queen Lucy x The Cheshire Cat = Typhlogirlcan'tthinkofanameshipping!

Lovely :D LOL

Typhlogirl x Klaus = SexyMaxieshipping!

That. Is. So. True

I can't think of some...Gah O.o

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
18th March 2006, 1:51 PM
RandomCharizard x Pike Queen Lucy = LittlePeopleShipping

Youthshipping will be a better name. But LittlePeopleShipping is nice. I named it Youthshipping though O_o.

Pikachuism x Pike Queen Lucy = MathShipping
Pike Queen Lucy x Timid Kyogre x Pikachuism = ComplicatedShipping.

foxkitty
18th March 2006, 6:50 PM
Well My pair made this one but still
Firefoxshipping: ::Wildfire:: and Foxkitty (yay us).

Arrow
18th March 2006, 6:58 PM
Maybe you guys should get the Firefox browser just for kicks then. XD

foxkitty
18th March 2006, 7:00 PM
Maybe you guys should get the Firefox browser just for kicks then. XD
I have the firefox browser and i'm using it right now.

MondoTR
19th March 2006, 3:54 AM
MondoTR x Chi (Grim) = BackinthadayzShipping
I'm guessing the name is because Grim and I have both been going to the chat for over two years. But why the random ship? I don't care that it was made, I'm just curious/nosy/whatever. :p

Fatal
19th March 2006, 4:03 AM
I'm guessing the name is because Grim and I have both been going to the chat for over two years. But why the random ship? I don't care that it was made, I'm just curious/nosy/whatever. :p

I dunno. :(

Just because you two are the people I know who've been here the longest

Jupetta
19th March 2006, 4:21 AM
Vampireshipping - Jupetta x SaltyChi (again, the shipping name fits, unless it was taken).

Lol... really funny.
~;354;

SaltyChi
19th March 2006, 4:26 AM
Yes it does fit.

Valkyrie X
19th March 2006, 7:12 AM
OMFG, Jup and SC, you guys are actually using the shipping name I gave y'all in your sigs...Wow, I feel unusually flattered. :o

Eh...can't think of any random shippings at the moment. o.o;;

Mapleshipping is still the ownage. :x

;381;ZR;380;

Alphonse Elric
19th March 2006, 9:46 AM
Condolenceshipping takes the cake.

Water Spirit
19th March 2006, 1:11 PM
PeachySpirited Shipping ~ Peach and Me ^_____^ *superglomps* Just like she said earlier in this thread. ;)

PokemonVeteranShipping ~ Pokeplayer984/Me

Flirtationshipping ~ Dr Melee/MistyMix89 :D

HarmoniousProphecyShipping ~ PokeProphet/Melody93 :D (yes, I am the creator of this ship :D)

Entertainmentshipping ~ Brian Powell/gladdecease (this ship originated from a fic of mine ^^)

If I think of anymore, then I'll post them later. XD

2bcelebi320
19th March 2006, 10:04 PM
me x videogamer09 = Gamersforlifeshipping
me x Vaati_of_Darkness = DarkCreatureshipping

Yeah, that's about all that I can come up with for right now.

Ilex
19th March 2006, 11:39 PM
Spriteshipping: Poochyena x Ilex

Thx WG.

IlexXAtomic Boo=Oddishshipping

*Thinks of more*

2bcelebi320
20th March 2006, 12:22 AM
SaltyChi x Riva = My-best-friend-stole-my-boyfriend shipping.

In case you were wondering, Riva is a member here, but he's on invisible mode all the time.

Yoshida Amane
20th March 2006, 3:30 AM
Schizoshipping - Yoshida Amane x Yoshida Amane
If you know what I mean.

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
20th March 2006, 3:58 AM
I have 3, and I'm in all 3 (ZOMG Ego!)
Me X Luke Groundwalker X Mimori Kiryu: PoligamyShipping
Me X Luke Groundwalker: ScryEDthreadShipping (Mimori came up with that)
MeXWolf Goddess ZOMGThanksfortheChristmasPresentShipping

Luke Groundwalker
20th March 2006, 8:52 AM
I have 3, and I'm in all 3 (ZOMG Ego!)
Me X Luke Groundwalker X Mimori Kiryu: PoligamyShipping
Me X Luke Groundwalker: ScryEDthreadShipping (Mimori came up with that)
MeXWolf Goddess ZOMGThanksfortheChristmasPresentShipping
Actually, here's what I think:
Luke Groundwalker x Wandering Rhythmical Pheonix x Mimori Kiryu: Mormonscryedfanshipping

Luke Groundwalker x Wandering Rhythmical Pheonix: Straightgayrelationshipanimefanshipping

Wandering Rhythmical Pheonix x Mimori Kiryu: Secretloveanimefanshipping

Luke Groundwalker x Mimori Kiryu: Supersexyanimefanshipping

And last but not least...
Wandering Rhythimical Pheonix x His mom: Hotsexinthebedwithhismomshipping

(Just joking about the last part. XP)

PsiUmbreon
24th March 2006, 11:30 PM
Wow, I'm in about six ships, most of which I haven't heard of...

Anywho, Brukkyshipping: PsiUmbreon x Sike Saner. (Brukky's a word we made up, don't ask)

BTW, I support RMTShipping (SapphireL x Horn Drill), Transatlanticshipping (Josh x Jenni), Teeheeshipping (Dani x Teehee)(which I helped make up anyways :p) and Condolenceshipping (Midnight Eefi x Eszett)

WaterTrainer243
24th March 2006, 11:54 PM
Me+Water Spirit+Peach=Earpullshipping (they pull on my ear like Misty does to Brock whenever I feel like flirting)

Encyclopika
25th March 2006, 3:58 AM
DarkBlueshipping - Me X Umi_Mizuno (we both like blue, and have dark personalities...)
ROFLchatshipping - Me X Jo-Jo X Umi_Mizuno
Advancedebateshipping - Raevell X Cybercubed (started by Umi, named by Me. Simply because they were the leading ASers in the more present arguments)

CyberCubed
25th March 2006, 4:06 AM
Advancedebateshipping - Raevall X Cybercubed (started by Umi, named by Me. Simply because they were the leading ASers in the more present arguments)

Her name is Raevell, not Raevall. :p

Sika
25th March 2006, 4:13 AM
Advancedebateshipping - Raevell X Cybercubed (started by Umi, named by Me. Simply because they were the leading ASers in the more present arguments)

I feel kinda left out there... Not that I'm wanting to be up there, but I debated... kinda.

That couple has my support anyway.

*nothing here*

STJ
25th March 2006, 4:19 AM
Advancedebateshipping - Raevall X Cybercubed (started by Umi, named by Me. Simply because they were the leading ASers in the more present arguments)

I feel kinda left out there... Not that I'm wanting to be up there, but I debated... kinda.

That couple has my support anyway.

*nothing here*

Hmm... then why not name it Funnya*sdodgeycracksigshipping? :D

Ok, so somebody can probably make a better name, but I'm sure you get the idea, no? XD

Encyclopika
25th March 2006, 4:29 AM
Her name is Raevell, not Raevall.
Well, you'd know best. :p

Shadowcat
25th March 2006, 10:17 AM
Geershipping - xXSaberXx x Scrap

Valkyrie X
30th March 2006, 2:09 AM
New one. And it's canon. ;D

Roy Mustang x Akilah Imani = Shadowflameshipping (since Roy Mustang's a flame alchemist, and Akilah Imani has that "Shadows" banner in her sig and stuff, I thought it would fit :p).

I'm actually thinking about making a list of member ships in the first post or something. XP

;381;ZR;380;

Meganium Ex
30th March 2006, 3:27 AM
My Shippings (Too lazy for names XD):

CyberCubed x Jojo (I just like it :D)
Edward Elric x Wolf Goddess (Old, but meh)
Etheral x Media (They're pairs :o)
AM2K x Ninetails USA (Great friends)

That's all

Angeling
30th March 2006, 3:53 AM
New one. And it's canon. ;D

Roy Mustang x Akilah Imani = Shadowflameshipping (since Roy Mustang's a flame alchemist, and Akilah Imani has that "Shadows" banner in her sig and stuff, I thought it would fit :p).

I'm actually thinking about making a list of member ships in the first post or something. XP

;381;ZR;380;
Nonono. They both agreed on the shipping I made for them. And that is... *drum rolls*

Ambrosialshipping. It is canon though.

And you should do that, Cat. D:

CyberCubed x Jojo (I just like it :D)
Edward Elric x Wolf Goddess (Old, but meh)
They've been listed before actually. o.o;

Valkyrie X
30th March 2006, 3:58 AM
Nonono. They both agreed on the shipping I made for them. And that is... *drum rolls*

Ah, I see...I didn't know there was already a shipping name for it. XD I like the ship, though. :>

I'll get to work on making that list soon. 8D

;381;ZR;380;

WaterTrainer243
30th March 2006, 4:02 AM
*rubs hands frantically in his hair* DARN IT!!! I can't think of anything else that involves me or anyone else because they're mostly taken!

Meganium Ex
30th March 2006, 9:53 PM
I know, but I just repeated them

Nylf
30th March 2006, 11:51 PM
¬_¬ Why d'yall forget about me?

Friendships:
ShinyHineyshipping = Nylf x Nylf(YOU THINK OF A BETTER NAME)
Multiplepersonalitydisordershipping: Me x Pikachuism(Just as friends)

Crazyhoboshipping: xXSaberXx x Scrap

Me teh sucketh at names.

Mumage
31st March 2006, 12:50 AM
Hmm... Popularityshipping, not sure about that, but here are some of my favourite ships.

LadyMarriageshipping {Kurai Winry x Tashums}
Philosophyshipping {ゆめ Eefi x PsiUmbreon}

And most certainly, my favourite shipp~ Fairytaleshipping or otherwise known as NameChangeshipping. <3

Angeling
31st March 2006, 1:08 AM
Philosophyshipping {ゆめ Eefi x PsiUmbreon}
Whoa, where did you get THAT idea from? We already have a shipping name. ._. Even if it is a preexisting Pokémon shipping; it's Nightlightshipping. "Eefi and Umbreon." But w/e, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Crazyhoboshipping: xXSaberXx x Scrap
Oh darn, how did I forget that? rofl.

Oh yeah, to Cat: don't forget my name change for your list of shippings in the first post. ;o

Condolenceshipping forever.

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 1:08 AM

Yay for Ambrosialshipping! ~♥♥♥ It's my favorite ship btws. ;)

Thanks again for that Aerial. :)

What does canon mean? >XP

Valkyrie X
31st March 2006, 1:26 AM
Whoa, where did you get THAT idea from? We already have a shipping name. ._. Even if it is a preexisting Pokémon shipping; it's Nightlightshipping. "Eefi and Umbreon." But w/e, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Oh yeah, to Cat: don't forget my name change for your list of shippings in the first post. ;o

I won't forget, don't worry. XD I'm working on that huge list of ships right now.

*waves Mapleshipping flag*

And Roy Mustang, "canon" means that a ship is pretty much guaranteed to happen. Or in some cases, the relationship is already...how to say this...active. If that made any sense. o_O;;

;381;ZR;380;

Mumage
31st March 2006, 2:05 AM

There could be one or MORE ships entitled to a pair. But if you don't like the idea, then ZR might not want to add it to the list.

Valkyrie X
31st March 2006, 2:10 AM
There could be one or MORE ships entitled to a pair. But if you don't like the idea, then ZR might not want to add it to the list.
I'll put both Nightlightshipping and Philosophyshipping on the list if Eefi allows it. If Eefi doesn't want Philosophyshipping on the list, though, I'll put only Nightlightshipping there. It's her ship; therefore, she gets to decide what I should do with it on the list. Same goes for any other people involved in member ships.

;381;ZR;380;

Mumage
31st March 2006, 3:31 AM
I'll put both Nightlightshipping and Philosophyshipping on the list if Eefi allows it. If Eefi doesn't want Philosophyshipping on the list, though, I'll put only Nightlightshipping there. It's her ship; therefore, she gets to decide what I should do with it on the list. Same goes for any other people involved in member ships.

;381;ZR;380;

Yeah, thanks. ^^

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 3:51 AM
And Roy Mustang, "canon" means that a ship is pretty much guaranteed to happen. Or in some cases, the relationship is already...how to say this...active. If that made any sense. o_O;;

;381;ZR;380;

Ohhh....thank you! =D *is enlightened*

And now I'm off to make...Ambrosialshipping banners, avies etc.,etc. X3

Valkyrie X
31st March 2006, 4:35 AM
Well, guys, I made up some of the list...but it's not finished at all. ;/ I had to stop typing in shippings, as I have to go to bed really soon. I'll add more when I have the time.

Mapleshipping still owns your soul. :x

;381;ZR;380;

Muyotwo
31st March 2006, 9:02 AM
Ed Elric (The mod) x Roy Mustang (the member) - Itworksintheanimesowhynot shipping.

Angeling
31st March 2006, 9:09 AM
Woot, and you seriously put the shipping of Eszett and himself there. XD *falls over laughing* Wonderful. rofl.

I forgot if I ever put this shipping in. Oh well, here goes again, if I did. xD

- Logicshipping = Espeon x Vic Rattlehead.
mwahaha. *shot down*

- Childrenincestshipping = Sweet May x Chelc x Lemono x Mimori Kiryu
*shot down uberly*

Condolenceshipping still rules all, because it signifies extreme close friendship and THAT > all. 8D That and Condolenceshipping = Contestshipping. PM me for details (explanation/logic/whatever).

v I stick with the above statement to you too, Rose. ;(

vv And I don't know the exact shipping for Saber and Scrap; just that it has to do with hobo. ;x

Mumage
31st March 2006, 9:52 AM
More to add to the list. *nervousasHELL* Don't bite me! D=

BFFshipping {Kurai Winry x ゆめ Eefi}
*dead, shot; W/E* BTW it's still LOVE. =P

ContestshippingSistersshipping {Sweet May x Chelc x Mimori Kiryu x Kurai Winry}
= Pure love. <33~

Fairytaleshipping still takes the cake! AND pwns all other shippings. *shot x10*

Shadowcat
31st March 2006, 10:31 AM
Nuh uh Nylf, it is CrazyHoboGeerShipping. It pwns all.

xXSaberXx x Scrap - CrazyHoboGeerShipping.

And you guys just might just ignore my posts...

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 11:42 PM
Ed Elric (The mod) x Roy Mustang (the member) - Itworksintheanimesowhynot shipping.

LOLZ XD

Ok. I'll stop now. @///@

Awww....thanks for making the list Neko-chan. ^^; And take your time. Making lists is difficult...well it's difficult for me. ><

Another smexy ship:

Smexyasianshipping -- Roy Mustang X ゆめ Eefi

XD Can't resist. *shot*

Ambrosialshipping obliterates all the other ships. >8D

Angeling
1st April 2006, 8:16 AM
You can all seriously end all the ships with me because only Condolenceshipping rocks it all. Because it signifies extreme close friendship, and THAT still > all. AND, Condolenceshipping pwns all ships as well. Except Contestshipping because they are twins/alike.

That BFFshipping should be Zennou Ryuu x ゆめ Eefi. *shot uberly by Danny xD*

SPPfHelpNewbieshipping = Eszett x [Hegemon] Locke Yggdrasill x ゆめ Eefi.
- Add that kthxplz. XD

Oh, and about the shipping with Psi and I, well, I prefer Nightlightshipping only. Something personal, sorry and thanks for the time? it took you to come up with that.

Also, I could help you compile the ships if you want, if you PM me with the last post you've gotten to. ^^

My laptop's been good to me as long as I give it some rest from time to time. <3

Valkyrie X
1st April 2006, 4:35 PM
Well, I finally finished the list...Hallelujah. x_x If there are any mistakes on it (which I'm sure there are D: ), let me know.

Go Mapleshipping still.

;381;ZR;380;

Mumage
1st April 2006, 7:04 PM
You can all seriously end all the ships with me because only Condolenceshipping rocks it all. Because it signifies extreme close friendship, and THAT still > all. AND, Condolenceshipping pwns all ships as well. Except Contestshipping because they are twins/alike.

That BFFshipping should be Zennou Ryuu x ゆめ Eefi. *shot uberly by Danny xD*

SPPfHelpNewbieshipping = Eszett x [Hegemon] Locke Yggdrasill x ゆめ Eefi.
- Add that kthxplz. XD

Oh, and about the shipping with Psi and I, well, I prefer Nightlightshipping only. Something personal, sorry and thanks for the time? it took you to come up with that.

Also, I could help you compile the ships if you want, if you PM me with the last post you've gotten to. ^^

My laptop's been good to me as long as I give it some rest from time to time. <3

Nope, I came up with the name FIRST. o;

BFFshipping {Kurai Winry x Chelc}

Thanks.

Valkyrie X
1st April 2006, 7:19 PM
Added.

I'll allow a shipping name to have more than one pairing here. If Nightlightshipping can have two different pairings (PsiUmbreon x ゆめ Eefi and Umbreon x Espeon [the Pokémon]), so can other ships. But let's not fight about which pairing the ship name should belong to. ;/

;381;ZR;380;

Mumage
1st April 2006, 7:25 PM
Alrighty, whatever you say, ZR. XD

I'm adding another ship which is really important to me.

s.CRY.edTwinshipping {Kurai Winry x Mimori Kiryu}

Thanks again.

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 7:26 PM
Yay! You finished the list! D:

Omedeto Neko-chan!

My sig is now...Ambrosialshippingfied. ;)

Angeling
1st April 2006, 8:11 PM
Nope, I came up with the name FIRST. o;
I just said SHOULD be, dur? (And I'm not being mean or flaming right now.) Never said anything about it IS. Besides, Danny would never allowed a shipping between Cat and someone else. But then again, not trying to start a flamewar that seems to be arising in any case because someone can't help but continue it.

Maybe a certain someone shouldn't just be making up random shippings from the top of their heads when it couldn't possibly be true. Oh, but I'm not pointing fingers here.

And whoa, E-Extrovertshipping is on there. I feel so cool, roflwtf. and honored that such a shipping exists.

- FriendSkyLettershipping = Chelc x ゆめ Eefi.
rofl. x)

Yet Condolenceshipping rules and you don't. My LiveJournal is the living evidence of that.

Mumage
1st April 2006, 9:38 PM
Maybe a certain someone shouldn't just be making up random shippings from the top of their heads when it couldn't possibly be true. Oh, but I'm not pointing fingers here.[/SIZE]

Maybe that someone thought she had a friend, when she did NOT. And please, that was before that "someone" was backstabbed by UNKNOWN reasons. By the way People understand sarcasm. -_-'

Mimori Kiryu
1st April 2006, 9:45 PM
s.CRY.edTwinshipping {Kurai Winry x Mimori Kiryu}Aww. <3 Thanks for mentioning that. :3

I think I have one that...is developing. <3

It would be myself and -Koumori-. We need a name. :O

Shadowfaith
1st April 2006, 9:56 PM
Shadowfaith x Nylf: Draconicshipping
MondoTR x Teehee: wubshipping
Teehee x Chatsy: Pervertsforlifeshipping
Shadowfaith x Teehee: purragainandillknockyourteethinshipping

Mumage
2nd April 2006, 1:52 AM
Aww. <3 Thanks for mentioning that. :3

I think I have one that...is developing. <3

It would be myself and -Koumori-. We need a name. :O

No problem. ^_^ Since that shipping is love. <33~

Valkyrie X
2nd April 2006, 3:01 AM
Guys, guys, please...stop arguing. Let's just drop it.

I'll add the new shippings to the list.

Mapleshipping still = the uberness.

Yeah, I'm totally dry on ideas for random ships at the moment. D:

;381;ZR;380;

Alphonse Elric
2nd April 2006, 3:12 AM
Edward Elric X Serebii X Fox = AprilFoolBandwidthshipping
^ I thought of this yesterday when these three started making fun of each other in the Avatar and Sig thread.

Edward Elric X MewSkitty = OhGodThisCan'tBeTrueshipping
^ I have no idea with this one... But I like the shipping name.

Ethereal X macBad0 = Suckup-NewbieModshipping
^ I believe macBad0 used to have a crush on Ethereal, because he thought he was a girl...

Okay, I'll shut up now...

Valkyrie X
2nd April 2006, 3:28 AM
^ I thought of this yesterday when these three started making fun of each other in the Avatar and Sig thread.

Ethereal X macBad0 = Suckup-NewbieModshipping
^ I believe macBad0 used to have a crush on Ethereal, because he thought he was a girl...

Okay, I'll shut up now...
Now those are awesome. ;D OhGodThisCan'tBeTrueshipping gave me quite a laugh when I saw it. I'll add 'em to the list shortly.

Hmm, is there a name for Umagon x Kyuumaro?

;381;ZR;380;

Shadowcat
2nd April 2006, 4:04 AM
Pike Queen Lucy x Shadowfaith - IWantToRPWithYouShipping

XD. I can't think much of a name. But, hm... I dunno. It may change.

Altair
3rd April 2006, 3:47 AM
This is my first time in this forum ._.;
Anyway,
Ethereal X Serebii = I'llDemodYouSoonshipping
Fox X Shining Mew = IHateNameChangesshipping
Are those allowed? ._.;
Lol, thought of another one:
Lemono x Phosphate x Blue Star = SPPfNewbie2shipping

Angeling
3rd April 2006, 4:21 AM
That ship is priceless. xP

Fox X Shining Mew = IHateNameChangesshipping
They do? Or maybe without the IHate, but hey, everyone's entitled to their opinions. So don't take it the wrong way or anything.

- TrueFriendshipping = Zennou Ryuu x ゆめ Eefi
*shot uberly by Danny* lol. Kidding, 'cause I know he isn't that possessive or anything to not allow friendships to occur between his girl. :P

Condolenceshipping still rocks. Especially teh family. ;o

~Mist~
3rd April 2006, 5:56 AM
PeachySpirited Shipping ~ Peach and Me ^_____^ *superglomps* Just like she said earlier in this thread. ;)

PokemonVeteranShipping ~ Pokeplayer984/Me

Flirtationshipping ~ Dr Melee/MistyMix89 :D

HarmoniousProphecyShipping ~ PokeProphet/Melody93 :D (yes, I am the creator of this ship :D)

Entertainmentshipping ~ Brian Powell/gladdecease (this ship originated from a fic of mine ^^)

If I think of anymore, then I'll post them later. XD

Yay, for shippings! =D

I'm fond of all of them, especially Flirtationshipping. XD

Shego
3rd April 2006, 9:02 PM
Ashyshipping-Gaiash x (me)

Alphonse Elric
4th April 2006, 3:36 AM
calbergerac X shoujo neko X Judai Yuki X Maveryck85 X sweethart_772002 = FanartCentralMembersshipping
^ I just recently thought of this... Yeah, we are all Fanart-Central.net members as well.

Altair
6th April 2006, 1:36 AM
I thought of this right now, after seeing the connection between the "Losing Virginity.../With who ... sex..." thread and the "Do you masturbate?" thread:

Sexaholicshipping = Temari x Luke Groundwalker

I hope they take it as a joke and not as offending.

Valkyrie X
6th April 2006, 3:26 AM
All ships have been added.

...I have absolutely no ideas. D: *is brain-dead* x_x

But Mapleshipping still owns everyone's souls. Even mine. ;>

;381;ZR;380;

Minami Itsuki
6th April 2006, 4:34 AM
IAmThatDamnGoodshipping -- Roy Mustang X Roy Mustang

*shot in the ear*

Bow down to the king of kings! D:

Ok. I'm done. XDD

Mimori Kiryu
6th April 2006, 4:36 AM
FriendAdmireShipping - Mimori Kiryu & -Koumori-

w00t for all.

*looks above* Roy, that's hot. <3

Alphonse Elric
6th April 2006, 4:37 AM
IAmThatDamnGoodshipping -- Roy Mustang X Roy Mustang

*shot in the ear*

Bow down to the king of kings! D:

Ok. I'm done. XDD
What's the ship between you and Akilah Imani called?

Anyway...
Selestius X Eszett = IntelligentDudeshipping.
^ Named for obvious reasons...

Hyper Chibi Absol
6th April 2006, 4:46 AM
Hyper Chibi Absol x ChronaMew = Friendshipshipping

Angeling
6th April 2006, 4:52 AM
But Mapleshipping still owns everyone's souls. Even mine. ;>

;381;ZR;380;
No, Condolenceshipping does. If you are a Contestshipping, you must support Condolenceshipping too. Because they are the same. :D Chelc and Sweet May will agree with me on that.

What's the ship between you and Akilah Imani called?

Anyway...
Selestius X Eszett = IntelligentDudeshipping.
^ Named for obvious reasons...
Ambrosialshipping, as said in his sig. Made up by moi. <3

Condolenceshipping > that too. :s No more comments about this from me.

- SongBeginningShipping = Chelc x ゆめ Eefi
lol. I think I already made another shipping with Chelc and I, and if so, remove the others and have that. ;D

- RequestShopShipping = Sweet May x ゆめ Eefi
xDD Another shipping based off [close/tight] friendship and how it begun. o.o I could go for Eszett and I, but there is already one I am quite pleased with.

Valkyrie X
7th April 2006, 12:02 AM
No, Condolenceshipping does. If you are a Contestshipping, you must support Condolenceshipping too. Because they are the same. :D Chelc and Sweet May will agree with me on that.
Yeah, I like Contestshipping, but it ain't the same as Condolenceshipping. D: How the heck are they similar? I definitely support Condolenceshipping - you know I do - but Mapleshipping is the ultimate ownage. :D

I'll add the new shippings. IAmThatDamnGoodshipping is hot. 8D

;381;ZR;380;

Minami Itsuki
7th April 2006, 2:17 AM
IAmThatDamnGoodshipping is hot. 8D

;381;ZR;380;

Damn straight cutie! 8D

Can't think of any other shippings...*/braindead*

Valkyrie X
7th April 2006, 2:22 AM
Damn straight cutie! 8D

Can't think of any other shippings...*/braindead*
Hey! No one calls me stuff like that except Esperante. D: Even though you seem to be kidding, I'm just letting everyone know. XP

HoundoomTrainer x PsiUmbreon = Atheistshipping! :o

;381;ZR;380;

Angeling
7th April 2006, 9:47 AM
Yeah, I like Contestshipping, but it ain't the same as Condolenceshipping. D: How the heck are they similar? I definitely support Condolenceshipping - you know I do - but Mapleshipping is the ultimate ownage. :D

;381;ZR;380;
PM me for more information. Everyone who is interested, do the same. D; Err, as long as you know me and I know you.

Oh~oh! You just reminded me of something, Cat.

- Fireshipping = HoundoomTrainer x Ninetales.
Another canon shipping. 8D

... I forget if that has been mentioned already or not.

- af;lkjglk;uershipping = PsiUmbreon x Sike Saner
...Don't ask. Consult LJ on that. xP Underlined to show emphasis on the real name.

- Eeveelutionshipping = ゆめ Eefi x Chelc x Sweet May
8D [/shippingswithme]

Fine fine, I'll settle down with that Condolenceshipping... but Transatlanticshipping rocks all then! *prods Josh for candy for saying that*

Correction to the above posts:

Cacophony x Eszett = IntelligentDudeshipping.

I meant Cacophony just seems to fit more. ;x Sorry.

Alphonse Elric
7th April 2006, 3:12 PM
Cacophony x Eszett = IntelligentDudeshipping.
Oops, my bad.
How about IntelligentDudeVersion2.0shipping then?

Angeling
7th April 2006, 8:09 PM
Oops, my bad.
How about IntelligentDudeVersion2.0shipping then?
Ack. I was high when I made/edited that post. >>;; I meant Cacophony seems to fit better, but meh, it's your shipping name anyway. Sorry for misleading you or something.

Phantom_Bugsy
7th April 2006, 8:40 PM
Articuno_Trumps_All x twilightespeon- Leagueshippingshipping :D

*goes back to lurking*

Altair
8th April 2006, 3:49 AM
I'llDemodYouSoonshipping - Serebii x Ethereal
Oh. My. Gosh. It actually came true? Whoah...
Anyway, pika2000 x MondoTR = WelcomeToSPPfshipping.
How original...

Chris
8th April 2006, 4:13 AM
We made fun of eachother? o_o

OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!

It works in the anime? Since when? D:

Shortyshipping > everything else. :(

Ethereal
8th April 2006, 4:13 AM
Oh. My. Gosh. It actually came true? Whoah...
Except he wasn't the one that demodded me. Also, I requested to be demodded. :/

On topic:

Edward Elric x Kirby = Midgetshipping (a more fitting name 8D8D8D8D :P)
MewSkitty x Mewdio = EmoSuicideshipping

Alphonse Elric
8th April 2006, 4:15 AM
Edward Elric x Kirby = Midgetshipping (a more fitting name 8D8D8D8D :P)
But that's already Shortyshipping...

We made fun of each other? o_o
Don't you remember? When Fox said:
<Edward_Elric> I like to eat raw crabs with my fingers... Or something like that.

OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!
That ships owns... next to Mapleshipping and Condolenceshipping.

Anyway...
Mrcfly X macBad0 = StreetRaceshipping.
^ Yeah, those two like to drag-race...

Ethereal
8th April 2006, 4:16 AM
I know. I wanted to make a somewhat meaner-ish sounding one. :>

Minami Itsuki
8th April 2006, 4:30 AM
It works in the anime? Since when? D:

Dunno. Ask the lovable Yaoi-lover fangirls. D: They're risky! >8D

Roy Mustang X Mimori Kiryu = Butterflyshipping

Is that name taken?

Name derived from the fact that we both like the song "Wings of a Butterfly" by HIM.

All from me. For now. 8D

King Shuckle
8th April 2006, 5:35 AM
HoundoomTrainer + Ethernal = MasterDebatorshipping.

;D

HT because he is a good debater, and Ethernal..well...you know...

Chris
8th April 2006, 5:37 AM
Don't you remember? When Fox said:
<Edward_Elric> I like to eat raw crabs with my fingers... Or something like that.
We were goofing around in the chat and Joe made a quote with my username. :P

Ohtachi
8th April 2006, 5:39 AM
The weakest shipping in all of SPPf. Rotting slowly, but it's Twilightshipping.

Ohtachi x Hyper Chibi Absol

We were paired up a while ago. So I gave it a title. :P

hIrAm
8th April 2006, 7:44 AM
Me and mom have discussed this out, and decided that these need to be ships. xP

CondolenceFamilyshipping = ゆめ Eefi x Mimori Kiryu x Lemono x Chelc x Sweet May
CondolenceSiblingsshipping = Mimori Kiryu x Lemono x Chelc x Sweet May
LikeFatherLikeSonshipping = Eszett x Lemono

rofl.

Valkyrie X
8th April 2006, 4:18 PM
All ships have been added to the list. Even Midgetshipping. 8D Unless Ed wants me to take it off. =P

;381;ZR;380;

Sneasel12
8th April 2006, 5:57 PM
Here's a load of them from the PASBL made up by masterwannabe.

Hikarushipping= Mozz x Hanatori
NotEverGoingToHappenShipping= ZoraJolteon x Hanatori
MockingZoraShipping= Pike Queen Lucy x Razor Raven
YaoiVersusYuriShipping= ZoraJolteon x Kyuu
PASBLRespectShipping= Muyo x Hanatori
LeagueContenderShipping= Shade x Killy
RulersOfIceAndWaterShipping= Sneasel12 x TerminatorTotodile

Komedic Konservationist
9th April 2006, 10:02 PM
Lousyflamingrmtershipping= Dark Venusaur+DavidUm
Tropiloomeifishipping= Komedic Konservationist+Tropical Spirit
Heirtothecbotsshipping= Komedic Konservationist+Evanji Axu.
Friendswithseeminglyeveryoneintheentireforumshippi ng= Volteon+Ilex+SapphireL
Athoudsandinoneshipping= Jay+Every single account he's made ever since he got banned in 2004.

Minami Itsuki
10th April 2006, 12:18 AM
Mamodoshipping -- Kyuumaro X Umagon

XDD Think it fits, unless of course they want something different. XDD

Angeling
10th April 2006, 7:47 PM
Me and mom have discussed this out, and decided that these need to be ships. xP

CondolenceFamilyshipping = ゆめ Eefi x Mimori Kiryu x Lemono x Chelc x Sweet May
CondolenceSiblingsshipping = Mimori Kiryu x Lemono x Chelc x Sweet May
LikeFatherLikeSonshipping = Eszett x Lemono

rofl.
Oohh, maybe the first can include your father then. XD Or maybe exclude him because he's been a bad father. O.o *runs away*

I don't have any shippings now... ._.

MondoTR
11th April 2006, 12:04 AM
MondoTR x Teehee: wubshipping
Keith and I are already Teeheeshipping. :p

Alphonse Elric
12th April 2006, 9:21 AM
New one I thought of, correct me if there's already a ship like this:

Wolf Goddess X Ethereal = WTF?IThoughtYouWereOfflineshipping
^ Funny little tidbit that happened today in the SPPf Help and Newbie Lounge, hehe.

MondoTR
13th April 2006, 7:01 AM
Teehee/PsiUmbreon - Insanityfriendshipshipping

From here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3060331#post3060331

Angeling
13th April 2006, 8:51 PM
Grr.. they asked for it.

FoxLover:PShipping = Serebii x Eszett
- Because Joe said "Fox lover :P" in IM and when I told Eszett that, he agreed and stuff. So take that, I made you two into a shipping because of what you said to me!

Yay, 200th post. [/lame]

AND, Condolenceshipping still > all. With Transatlanticshipping.

Altair
13th April 2006, 9:23 PM
Edward Elric x Dragon Master Mog x Houndoom Trainer x Alfonso x Phantom Bugsy x Imperial Dragon x HellKorn x Serebii x Ethereal x Horn Drill x Latios x Riaf x Iceking x Breezy x Vortex x Archaic x Argy x Blackjack Gabbiani x Cold_Katanagirl x Cybercubed x Dogasu x Flaming Lip x Kawaiiest.Combusken x Ketsuban x Murgatroyd x Ninetales x Orange*Berry x Shigeru-kun x Sushi x The Incarnation Pokemon x Toraphi x V Faction x Yamato-san x ChaosMage x The Big Al x Pikamaster x Selestius x That Scary Clefairy x Gravy x Heracross x Bellandy x Amadeus = UltimateOrgyshipping

Yeah, that's NOT my idea. I found it in the Who would you want to have sex with (or...)... thread, and I thought it was funny. It was originally posted by Riaf, whoever that may be.

Valkyrie X
14th April 2006, 12:52 AM
Grr.. they asked for it.

FoxLover:PShipping = Serebii x Eszett
- Because Joe said "Fox lover :P" in IM and when I told Eszett that, he agreed and stuff. So take that, I made you two into a shipping because of what you said to me!

Yay, 200th post. [/lame]

AND, Condolenceshipping still > all. With Transatlanticshipping.
Don't forget Mapleshipping. D:

I shall add the new shippings to the list. UltimateOrgyshipping is awesome. 8D8D8D8D8D8D

;381;ZR;380;

Phantom_Bugsy
14th April 2006, 1:11 AM
*spam*

Hahaha. I top Imperial_Dragon. XDDDD;;

Mimori Kiryu
14th April 2006, 1:16 AM
UltimateOrgyshipping. xD That list needs to be edited with the correct names, doesn't it? :O

Why aren't I on that list? ;-; Aww... xD I'm just kidding.

cold_katanagirl
14th April 2006, 1:22 AM
Why am I the on the list? o_o

AdvancedK9
14th April 2006, 5:35 AM
which one is my shipping?
and why are there shippings that have more than 2 people,and why are there gay shippings,and why are there lesbian shipping?and why...

MondoTR
14th April 2006, 6:42 AM
Mayash, because there's nothing wrong with those ships and most of these ships are just friend shipping anyways.

Anyways, the post the ultimate orgy ship originated from must be old as I'm in the list as "Bellandy" which I haven't been in a while (and is also typoed :p).

Phantom_Bugsy
14th April 2006, 12:33 PM
which one is my shipping?
and why are there shippings that have more than 2 people,and why are there gay shippings,and why are there lesbian shipping?and why...

Because we're not bigoted idots who have problems with those kinds of shippings, and we're open to those pairs.

Who'da thunk it?

Shadowcat
14th April 2006, 12:58 PM
RandomnessChatShipping - Avegaille x Pike Queen Lucy

Another one, Mimori's approval needed, but from the American Idol thread...

AceBeGoneShipping - Mimori Kiryu x Pike Queen Lucy

Avegaille
14th April 2006, 1:22 PM
RandomnessChatShipping - Avegaille x Pike Queen Lucy

._. wtf? Lol, jsut kidding, but anyways, it's a good name... a bit weird... ._.

Here's one between me and Sequoia, which I somehow remembered...

Bakashipping - Avegaille X Sequoia

Jane and I argue about the meaning of Baka... before... =P For Japanese, it means Idiot, but in Tagalog/Filipino, it means cow/beef or maybe...

Chris
14th April 2006, 8:14 PM
*spam*

Hahaha. I top Imperial_Dragon. XDDDD;;
I'm on top of everyone. D:

Is it really necessary to put a spoiler tag on something that isn't spoilers? o_O

Xiang
14th April 2006, 8:14 PM
Rati@shipping - Ratiasu x Ratiosu
WTF somebody brought that up? o.o
It's Rati@shipping - Kisa x Ratiosu now xP

Mysty
14th April 2006, 8:38 PM
Haha. These are funny. I don't know if this counts, but I have a roomie and her bf. My friends and I were thinking what their shipping name would be, and we realized that there were only two possible shippy names to combine their names: Willy and Lade (laid.) Ha. Considering those two, how appropriate.

Minami Itsuki
14th April 2006, 8:46 PM
A new one and it's that DAMN good. ;)

SexInTheNightShipping -- Roy Mustang X Kyuumaro

It pwns and stuff. xDD

Plus we have our very own theme song. xDD

Mimori Kiryu
14th April 2006, 9:07 PM
AceBeGoneShipping - Mimori Kiryu x Pike Queen LucyDo I approve? Of course I do! xD I want Ace GONE. I really hate him and his stupid supposed 'good' singing. >>;

SexInTheNightShipping -- Roy Mustang X Kyuumaro
:O That's hot. Really. >>;

Valkyrie X
14th April 2006, 9:12 PM
I'll add the new ships to the list. :D

I agree, SexInTheNightshipping really is hot. o_O

;381;ZR;380;

Altair
15th April 2006, 1:01 AM
Is it really necessary to put a spoiler tag on something that isn't spoilers? o_O
I thought it was a bit... inappropriate, considering all the people here who turn everything into a big deal D:

Anyway:

Latios x Latias = DoWeEvenTalkToEachOthershipping
Probably the crappiest ship you ever did see, but I don't really think they even know each other.

Wolf Goddess
15th April 2006, 1:43 AM
New one I thought of, correct me if there's already a ship like this:

Wolf Goddess X Ethereal = WTF?IThoughtYouWereOfflineshipping
^ Funny little tidbit that happened today in the SPPf Help and Newbie Lounge, hehe.

If you search "Damn you Wolf Goddess!" with posts made by Ethereal, you come up with five results, and that isn't including the ones made before other posts were pruned. :p

Minami Itsuki
15th April 2006, 3:04 AM
I'll add the new ships to the list. :D

I agree, SexInTheNightshipping really is hot. o_O

;381;ZR;380;

If you think that's hot...get a load of another hot shipping! 8D

Destinyshipping -- Roy Mustang X Sharingan

IT'S ONLY DESTINY-UN!!

Guraena
16th April 2006, 12:01 AM
^NEJI APPROVES! D:
SexInTheNightshipping, just wait until you hear the theme song.

(liek woah I'm posting in the shipping section)
Because if he finds out there's a thread like this, he'd post. D: He's not too active, but still comes on. So I shall do eet.

Aliashipping - Sharingan X Frecyo

Yeah.

Hakuryuu
16th April 2006, 1:20 AM
I have more shipping ideas. Yay. D:

StalkShipping : Kyuumaro x Umagon
ObsessiveShipping : ::Wildfire:: x Kyuumaro
AwesomeShipping: Sharingan x Kyuumaro x Roy Mustang x ::Wildfire::
XDShipping: Roy Mustang x Kyuumaro x Sharingan
Lick a' StickShipping : Sharingan x Kyuumaro
TakamineShipping : Kyuumaro x Kyuumaro

Swampy
16th April 2006, 1:28 AM

XD
Obsessiveshipping yo, est elite. :D I support Awesomeshipping all the way! lmao.

Hell, let me make a few:
Wildfireshipping: ::Wildfire:: x Wildfire
LinkinParkfanshipping: Silver_Cat x ::Wildfire::
Randomnessshipping: PsiUmbreon x ::Wildfire:: x Kyuumaro
LMAOshipping: ::Wildfire:: x ::Wildfire::

Evanji Axu
16th April 2006, 1:35 AM
Champhlosionshipping = AJ FLibble x Evanji Axu
Symbolshipping = Evanji Axu x Volteon
Darkhowlshipping = AJ Flibble x Evanji Axu (I like Mightyena and he likes Umbreon)
SuperEffectiveShipping = sandragon13 x Evanji Axu

*hopeless romantic*

Minami Itsuki
16th April 2006, 6:38 AM

Lick a' StickShipping : Sharingan x Kyuumaro
TakamineShipping : Kyuumaro x Kyuumaro

Damn. Ryuu-chan scratch out Mamodoshipping for Kyuumaro and Umagon then. xDD They decided on this one themselves. xDD

XDShipping is soooo damn good.

And glad to be part of Awesomeshipping. xDD

Alphonse Elric
16th April 2006, 6:44 AM
Thought of a new one. Please correct me if such a ship already exists.

=Atticus= X *muckers* = WeEnjoyRecordingOurVoicesshipping
^ Pretty much makes a lot of sense, because these two, so far have posted the most in the Your Voice v.2...

Komedic Konservationist
16th April 2006, 1:51 PM
IntelligentCharizardfansshipping=Zennou Ryuu + Dragonfree.
Spriteadviceshipping= Komedic Konservationist + Ilex.
Misinterpretationshipping= Komedic Konservationist + Dragonfree.
N00bshipping= Team Rocket Admin + Dark Venusaur + Mewdio.
This thread is getting juicier by the minnute ^__^

Valkyrie X
16th April 2006, 3:19 PM
IntelligentCharizardfansshipping=Zennou Ryuu + Dragonfree.
Spriteadviceshipping= Komedic Konservationist + Ilex.
Misinterpretationshipping= Komedic Konservationist + Dragonfree.
N00bshipping= Team Rocket Admin + Dark Venusaur + Mewdio.
This thread is getting juicier by the minnute ^__^
*chokes on her chocolate bunny laughing* Oh my God. IntelligentCharizardFansshipping? That earns a big WTF from me. XDD

A lot more could be added on to N00bshipping. :x Somebody should create a huge ship with all the n00bs on SPPf and call it "00berN00bshipping" or something like that. 8D

*scurries off to edit the list*

;381;ZR;380;

AJ Flibble
16th April 2006, 4:01 PM
Champhlosionshipping = AJ FLibble x Evanji Axu
Symbolshipping = Evanji Axu x Volteon
Darkhowlshipping = AJ Flibble x Evanji Axu (I like Mightyena and he likes Umbreon)
SuperEffectiveShipping = sandragon13 x Evanji Axu

*hopeless romantic*

Lolz. I'm posting in a shipping thread and I'm in some ships as well. rofl. I have a couple:

Face-offrivalshipping = AJ Flibble x Goldenhouou
GSCrecenthappeningsshipping = AJ Flibble x The Benmeister

That's all I've got. This is a funny thread though!

EDIT: make the GSCrecenthappeningsshipping = AJ Flibble x The Benmeister x pkmnbreederluke

The Benmeister
16th April 2006, 4:11 PM
Whoamg I'm in teh ship.

I've got one:

Ash Pikachu + Blazichu = Pointlesspostshipping

GladiariaAlata
16th April 2006, 4:51 PM
Heck, I've been put through similar stuff in my Partner-In-Crime's forum already. Might as well put some others through the similar kind of misery...

NotSoGracefulShipping - OkashiraShinomori + GladiariaAlata + Eefi

Alphonse Elric
17th April 2006, 5:34 AM
Another one... though I might get in trouble for it... O.o;

Ethereal X Sidereal = UnboundFreedomshipping
^ Crap, I'm gonna be dead meat if the others take this seriously... Anyway, please don't kill me for making this ship, it's just a joke. Oh, and if the name of the ship is already taken, please tell me. -.-;

Valkyrie X
17th April 2006, 5:36 AM
Another one... though I might get in trouble for it... O.o;

Ethereal X Sidereal = UnboundFreedomshipping
^ Crap, I'm gonna be dead meat if the others take this seriously... Anyway, please don't kill me for making this ship, it's just a joke. Oh, and if the name of the ship is already taken, please tell me. -.-;
Yeah, Ethereal already gave a name for it, which is RealLifePhagLoversshipping (I swear, that name never fails to crack me up XD).

Can't think of anymore right now, but Mapleshipping is still the awesomeness. D:

;381;ZR;380;

MondoTR
17th April 2006, 2:43 PM
Ethereal already gave a name for it.
I gave it a name before he did. :p

Valkyrie X
17th April 2006, 3:39 PM
I gave it a name before he did. :p
But it's still his pairing, and therefore he (along with Sidereal) gets to decide on what the name should be. :p

By the way, guys, I edited the first post with a few "rules" that clear up a few things, so be sure to read them, as they'll answer some of your questions.

;381;ZR;380;

MondoTR
17th April 2006, 8:15 PM
I know they get the final say on the name, just stating I made the name for the ship first. :p

Valkyrie X
17th April 2006, 8:40 PM
Okay then. XD

Me x Tendo128 = FreakyRandomTwinsOfPwnageAndLlamasshipping!

8D8D8D8D8D8D8D

;381;ZR;380;

Shego
17th April 2006, 9:24 PM
Sincereshipping: (me) Shego x cold-kanangirl.

Mangekyo Sharingan
17th April 2006, 9:26 PM
im new to this whole shipping thing so i will post my fav ships if i am allowed

Spriteshipping - Sharingan x Ilex

i just love the Noobsmackingshipping i always crack up evrytime i look at the name the mapleshipping along with Transatlanticshipping seem so cute and it actually looks lke true over the internet love...awww

Valkyrie X
17th April 2006, 9:51 PM
im new to this whole shipping thing so i will post my fav ships if i am allowed

Spriteshipping - Sharingan x Ilex

i just love the Noobsmackingshipping i always crack up evrytime i look at the name the mapleshipping along with Transatlanticshipping seem so cute and it actually looks lke true over the internet love...awww
Thank you. And indeed they are. :D Especially Mapleshipping. =P ♥

Alfonso x Altmer x Arnold x Brinstar x Cayenne x Coronis x Crystal Mew x Dias x Dogasu x Dragonair x Dragonfree x Dratini927 x Edward Elric x Elite Dragon Trainer x Encyclopika x Esperante x Flaming Torchic x Fox x Geodude x GoldenNoctowl77 x Hells Empress x IMPERIAL DRAGON x Juroujin x Killy Gallet x Kiori x Knife x Lady Myuu x Latios x LilyPichu x Little_Pikachu x MetalYoshi17 x MondoTR x MS x Murgatroyd x Muyotwo x pika2000 x Politically Incorrect x PsiUmbreon x Raven Adonis x RaZoR LeAf x Razor Raven x ricocheting x SapphireDewgong x SapphireL x Serebii x ShadowDino x Shadowfaith x Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken x TRJessie579 x Wayne x Willowwhisp x Wolf Goddess x Yami Ron x Zak x Zephyr Flare = UberModOrgyshipping!

>8D

*bricked*

;381;ZR;380;

Mangekyo Sharingan
17th April 2006, 10:21 PM
whoa i bet that took some time to think and write about ..so are we allowed to make our own ships using members of sppf and sorry for the noob question but as i said i am new

Shadowfaith
17th April 2006, 11:19 PM
Alfonso x Altmer x Arnold x Brinstar x Coronis x Crystal Mew x Dias x Dogasu x Dragonair x Dragonfree x Dratini927 x Edward Elric x Elite Dragon Trainer x Esperante x Flaming Torchic x Fox x Geodude x Hells Empress x IMPERIAL DRAGON x Juroujin x Killy Gallet x Kiori x Lady Myuu x Latios x LilyPichu x Little_Pikachu x MetalYoshi17 x MondoTR x MS x Murgatroyd x Muyotwo x pika2000 x Politically Incorrect x PsiUmbreon x Raven Adonis x RaZoR LeAf x Razor Raven x SapphireDewgong x SapphireL x Serebii x ShadowDino x Shadowfaith x Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken x TRJessie579 x Wayne x Willowwhisp x Wolf Goddess x Yami Ron x Zak x Zephyr Flare = UberModOrgyshipping!

>8D

*bricked*

;381;ZR;380;

Whoa, dude. I know we rule and all, but there really was no need XD

Awesomeness...

Valkyrie X
18th April 2006, 12:49 AM
whoa i bet that took some time to think and write about ..so are we allowed to make our own ships using members of sppf and sorry for the noob question but as i said i am new
Yes. That's what this thread is for. :p

...Um...yeah. I was feeling really evil and hyper at the same time when I created UberModOrgyshipping. XP

EDIT: Oh ****, the list on the first post...It got deleted...Just flipping perfect. -_-

;381;ZR;380;

Shadowcat
18th April 2006, 11:58 AM
Alfonso x Altmer x Arnold x Brinstar x Coronis x Crystal Mew x Dias x Dogasu x Dragonair x Dragonfree x Dratini927 x Edward Elric x Elite Dragon Trainer x Esperante x Flaming Torchic x Fox x Geodude x Hells Empress x IMPERIAL DRAGON x Juroujin x Killy Gallet x Kiori x Lady Myuu x Latios x LilyPichu x Little_Pikachu x MetalYoshi17 x MondoTR x MS x Murgatroyd x Muyotwo x pika2000 x Politically Incorrect x PsiUmbreon x Raven Adonis x RaZoR LeAf x Razor Raven x SapphireDewgong x SapphireL x Serebii x ShadowDino x Shadowfaith x Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken x TRJessie579 x Wayne x Willowwhisp x Wolf Goddess x Yami Ron x Zak x Zephyr Flare

You forgot mods who aren't in charge of forums. AND Encyclopika, who recently got modded. XD.

It got deleted? *goes to check*

MondoTR
18th April 2006, 2:52 PM
Some more mod ships:

MondoTR/TRJessie579 - TRmodsshipping
MondoTR/Dratini927 - Hellhasfrozenoverbecausewewereremoddedshipping
Alfonso/Encyclopika - Newshippingmodsshipping
Eternal Eievui/Edward Elric - WellknownmembersthatgobyEEshipping (Eevee was the first EE before he left in 04. If old members aren't allowed then feel free to not add this ship.)

Non-modship:
Snorunt conservationalist/Andy - Footballshipping

Valkyrie X
18th April 2006, 3:42 PM
Dani, old members are allowed.

Encyclopika was modded? O_O Well...damn! *adds her and the mods that aren't in charge of the forums to UberModOrgyshipping* XD

Guys, I'm working on a new list right now. It's very similar to the list in the Bishie Thread; I'm just going to put a link in the first post that goes to one of my LJ entries, where the list is. Props to Shadowfaith for the idea. XP

;381;ZR;380;

MondoTR
18th April 2006, 6:29 PM
Dani, old members are allowed.
Alright. Thanks for inrforming me. ^_^

Valkyrie X
19th April 2006, 12:57 AM
Well, guys, I finished the new-and-improved list. :D I made it using a LiveJournal (again, thank you Shadowfaith for the idea and all), and it's much easier this way, since the first post won't get overly cluttered and all.

I can't think of anymore shippings, though, I'm dry on ideas. :x

;381;ZR;380;

MondoTR
19th April 2006, 4:46 AM
BackInThaDayzshipping = MondoTR x Torched_Chicken
It's me and Grim (Chi), not me and grem. :p

Valkyrie X
19th April 2006, 5:05 AM
It's me and Grim (Chi), not me and grem. :p
Whoops, my bad. XD *goes off to edit list*

~*Commander Blizzard*~ x Evanji Axu = Coldfireshipping! :o Since C. Blizz likes Ice-types and Evanji is a Typhlosion fan and...stuff. o.o

;381;ZR;380;

Shadowfaith
19th April 2006, 9:13 AM
Awesome, and you'r welcome for the idea. Um, good job on the list, dude o.o