PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Red & Blue

Geki
13th March 2006, 5:30 AM
Is there any info on these games coming to the US? They've been out in Japan since November of last year, and there isn't even a US release date yet. I really hope they are released here, because they look awesome.

Raichu-chan
13th March 2006, 8:27 AM
I don't think anyone knows for sure if it'll be released here. I'm hoping so much that it will get a US release. The games look so cool and I'm very anxious to play them too ^^;

Derald Snyder
13th March 2006, 9:25 PM
The Wikipedia article on Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon hinted that the games would be released in the U.S. sometime this year.

Serebii
13th March 2006, 9:29 PM
And because Wikipedia said it, it must be true

Anyway, Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have both recently hinted about its release, no date yet tho

~Austin~
13th March 2006, 10:39 PM
I know what you mean guys... i want that game so much! I was planning on getting it when Joe first put it's info. on Serebii.net. i really need this game soon!

Metal Force
17th March 2006, 11:30 AM
you'r not alone I realy want them to & I hope that they'll come out realy soon

Canis Lupus
18th March 2006, 1:54 AM
I truly do hope that they come out soon. I have been waiting forever for them!!!!

AMiller
18th March 2006, 5:34 AM
I hope these games come over to the US too, I've wanted to play them since they were announced.

Geki
18th March 2006, 7:33 PM
The games look really cool. So, Serebii, you said Nintendo hinted their release? That's pretty cool, but I also want Ranger. I hope they release both, we already have Trozei, so there's one game that's on the path to Diamond and Pearl.

ArrEmmDee
19th March 2006, 10:16 AM
And because Wikipedia said it, it must be true

Anyway, Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have both recently hinted about its release, no date yet tho

And because Serebii said it, it must be true.

Anyways, if it does come out, it'll be interesting to see if Red is still released, since obviously nobody buys games for the GBA anymore [losers!!]. Also, aside from Green and TCG2, would these end up becoming the only other Japan-exclusive games?

Neither of those were brought over for apparently valid reasons, and there isn't really a good reason to bring MD here, but it seems we might not. NoA must think it won't sell well, or they're delaying for some reason..I think so, anyway. Eh, maybe not, but by now basic advertising or information being posted on nintendo.com should've been up or something...

Alastor DMc
19th March 2006, 6:03 PM
And because Serebii said it, it must be true.

Apparently, a lot of people are confused about the authenticity of Wikipedia. That particular site compiles information sent in by regular people, like you and me. Just like you and me, they could be full of lies, or just people who don't realize they're wrong. The only proof readers of the site are also people just like you and me, and as a result, many pages (not just pokemon related) are full of inaccuracies. Take everything you read on the page, unless you absloutly know it to be true, with a grain of salt, and you'll get through your day much easier.

Back on topic, these games look like they could be a lot of fun, or just the opposite... hard and obnoxious. Some of the other MD games released have been a very mixed bag as far as entertainment goes, and I often felt like I was doing work rather then playing. I'm hopeing the fact that you can play as a pokemon changes that aspect, but I suppose I'll only know once and if it's available to us all.