PDA

View Full Version : Rate my deck...OR I'LL CUT YOU

Esperante
13th March 2006, 7:32 AM
lol. ;)

Here's a weird deck thats on the rise lately... lets see what you members have to POST about it. D:

Pokemon-13

4x Smoochum (UF)
4x Jynx (UF)
4x Lunatone (LM)
1x Solrock (LM)

Trainers-31

3x Dual Ball
2x Holon Mentor
2x Holon Lass
2x Rocket Admin
2x Pokemon Retriever
3x Holon Tranceiver
4x Pokemon Reversal
3x Er2
2x Desert Ruins
1x Giant Stump
4x Swoop! Teleporter
2x Holon Scientist
1x ATM Rock

Energy-16

4x Water
4x Psychic
4x DRE
3x Scramble
1x Holon's Magneton

Smoochum>Baby evolution to Jynx 1st turn, lay energy and either paralyze or burn. Next turn lay DRE and hit anything for 40 a turn, with a Jynx that can only be hit by straight damage and has no weakness. Every Pokemon in the deck is basic, so holon mentor and dual ball can get whatever you need. Lunatone can grab a holon tranceiver an essentially get a supporter from there on. Very interesting deck.

Please, please comment on it, I really want to hear other opinions.

Bling King
13th March 2006, 7:55 AM
To avoid being cut, I'll just rate that a seven.

mecha-man
13th March 2006, 12:56 PM
Smoochum>Baby evolution to Jynx 1st turn, lay energy and either paralyze or burn.
Burn needs full flame.

Avegaille
13th March 2006, 2:31 PM
I like the way how this deck works. But there could be some minor problems, such as when an attack hits you down that doesn't allow you to play Trainer Cards (Electrike from EX Deoxys, but it's only by luck) or attacks that only allow you to play Supporter cards, but it might take sometime for your opponent to put out that Pokemon. Mine is Manectric EX's (EX Deoxys) Disconnect. I can get him on the second turn, if I play first in the game when I have Wally's Training in my hand and Energy cards.

Overall, the deck is totally dependent on Trainer Cards. It might be a big turnover if your opponent has the bigger advatange of stopping you from playing Trainer cards (even supporter cards, while I'm on it).

But the combination of the deck is good, I must say, but like most decks, they have turn-overs.

Esperante
13th March 2006, 4:56 PM
Burn needs full flame.
Its not worth teching in a full flame for a 50% chance of an attack I would most likely only be using on the first and second turns.

like the way how this deck works. But there could be some minor problems, such as when an attack hits you down that doesn't allow you to play Trainer Cards (Electrike from EX Deoxys, but it's only by luck) or attacks that only allow you to play Supporter cards, but it might take sometime for your opponent to put out that Pokemon. Mine is Manectric EX's (EX Deoxys) Disconnect. I can get him on the second turn, if I play first in the game when I have Wally's Training in my hand and Energy cards.

Overall, the deck is totally dependent on Trainer Cards. It might be a big turnover if your opponent has the bigger advatange of stopping you from playing Trainer cards (even supporter cards, while I'm on it).

But the combination of the deck is good, I must say, but like most decks, they have turn-overs.
Yeah, totally is destoyed if the opponent gets a T2 Vileplume EX or something similar.