PDA

View Full Version : Heracross ?

MegaJunior
13th March 2006, 3:50 PM
On my pokemon gold, I only need a Heracross besides Celebi.
But that pokemon is so rare. I haedbutt the trees where he is over 600 times, but Spearow and Aipom are the only pokemon that pops out...

Can anyone give me a easyer place or tip that will lead me to Heracross?
I know it must be in one of the trees but it looks it isn't.

Megajunior

muckers
13th March 2006, 4:47 PM
Dunno if this helps, but you can get Herracross in the trees in route 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46.

It's rare too - I don't think there's any special conditions that help. You just gotta be really lucky.

Raito
13th March 2006, 5:32 PM
I tried by Mount Mortar and got it the second time. Go over there and try.

Serebii93
13th March 2006, 10:05 PM
I have the same problem. But finding one on Route 29? It has nothing to do with Mountain areas! I read that he only comes when it's a Mountain Area...

Rufinito18
14th March 2006, 12:14 AM
I spent 2 hours headbutting trees before I got my herracross...and then I had lv 25's in all my team before morty ( I had 4 pkm )

emeraldellie
14th March 2006, 1:14 AM
I've heard from places that Heracross in GSC is like Feebas in RSE. It will only appear in certain trees, and it will be common in the trees it appears in. I don't know if it's true or not, since I found mine quickly, but I'd suggest if you don't find one within about 10 headbutts in the right place, switch to another tree.

MegaJunior
14th March 2006, 8:43 AM
Ok, thanks you all!
The routes also really help.

sam_h12
16th March 2006, 7:30 PM
I've heard from places that Heracross in GSC is like Feebas in RSE. It will only appear in certain trees, and it will be common in the trees it appears in. I don't know if it's true or not, since I found mine quickly, but I'd suggest if you don't find one within about 10 headbutts in the right place, switch to another tree.

no thats total crap. to put it bluntly haha.

Clockworkz
18th March 2006, 1:52 AM
Yeah. I caught mine within 10 minutes.
I love my Hypnosising Nightshading Gengar ^_^
Just gotta be patient and lucky.

Chibi Pika
18th March 2006, 4:40 AM
I found two of 'em in Azalea Town. Go Headbutt the trees above Kurt's house.

~Chibi~;249;<?>;rukario;