PDA

View Full Version : Yu-gi-oh - Your Best Card in Your Deck

Ħж ΫōỰ
13th March 2006, 8:43 PM
Describe or tell us your #1 best card in your deck and maybe even some combos that go with it :)

My best card is - Last Worrior from Another Planet along with Jinzo so not only with Last Worrior from Another Planet's effect they can't summon any moster now with Jinzo's effect so all trap cards are destroid so i would pritty much win

Mikau
13th March 2006, 9:19 PM
My best card is probably my E-Hero Thunder Giant. I will probably get a new card that is better then this one. *coughFlameWingmancough*

hi 5
13th March 2006, 9:39 PM
Dark Magician of Chaos PWNS ALL!!!

Combo:
Skilled Dark for three turns then trib for Dark Magician.Dark Magic Attack.Dedication Through light and darkness.Get a Magic Card on the field.

What does Last Warrior do?

WaterTrainer243
13th March 2006, 9:41 PM
Let's see, what card am I thinking of...oh yeah! Sword Hunter rules my deck!

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
13th March 2006, 10:07 PM
Probably Airknight Parshaft or Archlord Zerato..

Silver Arrow
13th March 2006, 10:31 PM
Hmm... Mill deck... Creature Swap or Bistro Butcher...
Burn... Fire Princess
D.D.... D.D. Dynamite!

Nylf
13th March 2006, 10:37 PM
UR Mobius. Splashtastic. Once I can actually make my planned theme of water, Neo-Daedulus or Water Dragon(once I get the latter and once I get the former's lower form of Daedulus) will take this spot. If I gt the Dragon theme first though, it will be taken by AD LV7/10.

frostweaver
13th March 2006, 10:57 PM
Sangan is probably the best monster card so far. If you're in trouble, Sangan can probably pull a solution out of the deck for you. It's even more splashable than Mobius. It requires no tribute unlike Mobius. It is chaos food and ninja food. Its effect comes through against almost anything. It can be searched by mystic tomato itself. Its poke for 1000 being a level 3 allows it to get under all 3 stalls too.

umbreon43085
14th March 2006, 1:33 AM
Judai Deck: E-Hero Flame Wingman or Tempest

Manjyome Deck: Armed Dragon lv. 7 or Ojama King at 7K attack points.

Jupetta
14th March 2006, 2:02 AM
Gk Assailant in my Gk deck... Last Turn/Jowgen in my Last Turn OTK.
~;354;

ash5550
14th March 2006, 2:04 AM
Dark Eradicator Warlock, combo-wise. For brute force, Blue-eyes white dragon, but I dun use him. If you play-anime wise like I do when you duel, Dark Eradicator Warlock can eliminate your opponent by activating four normal spells. How good is that?

Super Aipom
14th March 2006, 2:16 AM
It used to be

-FIBER JAR-

Now my best card is... maybe

SNATCH STEAL (lame but it's so true)
Or
Dark Hole

My favorite combo
Summon Pyramid Turtle, have him kill himself, Sp Summon Ryu Kokki or something, Have him kill the monster, after play Last Will and get another Pyramid Turtle or a Sangan, etc.
I sure hope it's legal!!!

hi 5
14th March 2006, 3:24 PM
Still I ask what does Last Warrior from another planet do?

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
14th March 2006, 3:54 PM
Dark Eradicator Warlock, combo-wise. For brute force, Blue-eyes white dragon, but I dun use him. If you play-anime wise like I do when you duel, Dark Eradicator Warlock can eliminate your opponent by activating four normal spells. How good is that?
Four? You mean Eight!

~RaikouRider243~
14th March 2006, 4:36 PM
My favorite combo
Summon Pyramid Turtle, have him kill himself, Sp Summon Ryu Kokki or something, Have him kill the monster, after play Last Will and get another Pyramid Turtle or a Sangan, etc.
I sure hope it's legal!!!

A better combo would be to creature swap your Pyramid Turtle when you have two. You get 3 for 1 basically. Suicide the turtles into each other, then you get two big guys from your deck. Not to mention you also take whatever creature your opponent had.

Probably the best card in my current deck would be King Tiger Wanghu. He's so fun against all the cookie decks out there :)

FireKero!
14th March 2006, 4:40 PM
Still I ask what does Last Warrior from another planet do?

It's a fusion monster of Maryokutai and Zombrya the dark. Really easy to get out.

When you drop it onto the field, destroy all monsters on the field. Then, neither players can summon any monster (including flip and special) as long as TLWFAP is on the field.

A real game ender, that card is.

The best card in my deck right now is Return From The Different Dimension. Vlear the field, and let my zombies rip my opponent to shreds.

hi 5
14th March 2006, 5:23 PM
Four? You mean Eight!

He said anime wise so in the anime they play with 4000 as does he

~RaikouRider243~
14th March 2006, 5:31 PM
When you drop it onto the field, destroy all monsters on the field. Then, neither players can summon any monster (including flip and special) as long as TLWFAP is on the field.

A real game ender, that card is.

Still doesn't restrict your opponent from Setting monsters in facedown position.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
14th March 2006, 7:36 PM
He said anime wise so in the anime they play with 4000 as does he
oh...okay...I didn't see that part...

WaterTrainer243
14th March 2006, 7:41 PM
Still doesn't restrict your opponent from Setting monsters in facedown position.
He has a point there. Even though that card can prevent you from summoning monsters, it doesn't mean you can't set them.

Mikau
15th March 2006, 3:25 PM
I now have a new best card.

Elemental Hero Steam Healer
ultra rare
5 stars
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
Elemental Hero Bubbleman+Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by fusion summon. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the graveyard,Increase your lifepoints by the attack of the destroyed monster.
attack/1800 defense/1000

Just put up Skyscraper and BOOM!!! He can take down some of the toughest monsters.

onix lord
15th March 2006, 10:35 PM
E-Hero Deck- Thunder Giant or Bladedge

Misc. Deck- Ancient Gear Golem

Insect Deck- Ultimate Insect LV 7

In progress Toon Deck- Blue Eyes Toon Dragon

Muyotwo
17th March 2006, 1:28 AM
The combo with Last Warrior from another planet is to use it with Light of Intervention (PSV) to keep your opponent from setting any monsters to get in his way.

Best Card in Deck?
Dark Hole or Heavy Storm should be the answer for just about everyone.

SEGA
17th March 2006, 3:38 AM
Elemental Deck- One of my Four Monarchs
Ojama- King ALL the way!

Aquadon
17th March 2006, 8:07 PM
Armed Dragon deck- LV7, for obv. reasons

NEW! Dino deck- Hyper Hammerhead. That card is underrated, even for a CC deck!!

Ħж ΫōỰ
17th March 2006, 8:37 PM
Hey Aquadon I have Armed Dragon Lv. 3 Lv. 5 Lv. 7 and ultra rare holographic only 200 made Lv. 9 *singing angels*

gaurdianterial
18th March 2006, 8:01 PM
Injection fairy Lily gets me out of the toughest jams. next would be dark magician of chaos, then winged kuriboh lv10 ;212;

Legend Lati
18th March 2006, 8:09 PM
I don't know what my best card is but I know my rarest card is my Dark Magician Girl. I've got a couple strategies with her , but they're to long to remember.

~Sirnight~
26th March 2006, 1:18 PM
Horus 8 and Silent Swords 7! If ONLY (I wish) I could get a Jinzo to play at the same time. I would literally be indestructable- well- unless someone got a stronger monster... or monster effects... DANG IT!

Grandmaster Chao
26th March 2006, 7:31 PM
Mine's probably Slifer the Sky Dragon combined with Infinite cards or the Destiny board cards.

Raito
26th March 2006, 8:03 PM
Lv. 9

There is no such thing. There is LV10, and that is widely printed.There is no LV card with LV9 anyway.

Shaolin Monkey
27th March 2006, 12:31 AM
My best card is definatley Dark Paladin. Here's me strategy :

Step 1 : Summon Skilled Dark Magician and the trap card Infinite Black-Power Stone or something like that.

Step 2 : Give all 3 of IBPS's Spell Counters to Skilled Dark Magician, sacrifice it, and summon Dark Magician.

Step 3 : Use the card 'Emblem of a Dragon Destroyer' to summon Buster Blader.

Step 4 : Polymerization.

Step 5 : Once, Dark Paladin is out on the field, or even before, use Swords of Revealing Light.

Step 6 : Make sure your opponent has atleast 2 monsters on the field.

Step 7 : Equip Fairy Meteor Crush to Dark Paladin so that on the next phase,when I reveal the ultimate step, when DP attacks any defense monsters, Battle Damage is applied.

Step 8 : Use Diffusion-Wave Motion so that you can attack all of your opponents monsters.

Edit - A D. Tribe would be usefull to raise DP's attack before you utterly destroy your opponent so that DP is uber powerful.

WaterTrainer243
27th March 2006, 12:49 AM
Well now that I have two decks I have a whole group of good cards. But here are my best cards in a list for BOTH decks.

1. Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
2. Buster Blader
3. Sword Hunter
4. Lightning Vortex
5. Heavy Storm
6. Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
7. Armed Samurai-Ben Kei
8. Gilford the Legend
9. Command Knight
10. Marauding Captain

Skrusti
27th March 2006, 11:19 AM
You people who claim that one card in your deck is the best makes me laugh. A deck can't just revolve around a whole card, despite alot of mentalities out there. EVERY card in your deck has a purpose, otherwise what would BE the purpose of building a deck? Every card is useful in its own way, and sure, at certain MOMENTS a card might be better than another card, but you have all the cards in your deck that you do because without them, your deck couldn't work.

Therefore, every card in my deck is the best card. I win. :)

FireKero!
28th March 2006, 12:36 AM
You people who claim that one card in your deck is the best makes me laugh. A deck can't just revolve around a whole card, despite alot of mentalities out there. EVERY card in your deck has a purpose, otherwise what would BE the purpose of building a deck? Every card is useful in its own way, and sure, at certain MOMENTS a card might be better than another card, but you have all the cards in your deck that you do because without them, your deck couldn't work.

Therefore, every card in my deck is the best card. I win. :)

Close, but no Cigar. You can have a Ciggarette, though. :D

What about theme decks? Or mono Dark Magician Decks that are rare findings, yet are based around one card count too, ya know! And some decks do rely on a single card. RFTDD is one, Treeborn Frog, another. Ran in multiples, but still a single, central card.

hi 5
28th March 2006, 12:49 AM
^ he's right,my deck revoles around getting DMoC out and then onslaught(even though it doesn't seem like it)

Skrusti
30th March 2006, 3:45 PM
While you may think "one" card is your best, it couldn't function without others. :) DMOC can't get onto the field without Dark Magician, or Dedication Through Light and Darkness. Thus you must rely on other cards. Failed there.

If "one" card were the best, then why do people even have decks? You people who say "one" card is your best still phail. :)

*win still*

Haruka's Swimsuit
30th March 2006, 4:56 PM
My best card is definatley Dark Paladin. Here's me strategy :

Step 1 :
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Step 4 :
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Step 7 :
Step 8 :

Combos that rely on that many steps are junk. Do you really think a competent opponent is just going to sit back and let you do all that?

FireKero!
30th March 2006, 11:55 PM
While you may think "one" card is your best, it couldn't function without others. :) DMOC can't get onto the field without Dark Magician, or Dedication Through Light and Darkness. Thus you must rely on other cards. Failed there.

If "one" card were the best, then why do people even have decks? You people who say "one" card is your best still phail. :)

*win still*

Hey, dude. Mind if I correct ypu on three parts?

1-DMOC can be special summoned by Premature Burial, as long as it was sent to the graveyard directly from your hand or your deck. A la, Magical Merchant. And don't forget about RFTDD. :D Basically, as long as it wasn't summoned to the field, you can bring it back from the graveyard.

2-A dark magician deck, where every card was based off of Dark Magician and it's cohorts. Without the Magician, the deck couldn't work.

3-*I win*

Skrusti
31st March 2006, 4:04 AM
Hey, dude. Mind if I correct ypu on three parts?

1-DMOC can be special summoned by Premature Burial, as long as it was sent to the graveyard directly from your hand or your deck. A la, Magical Merchant. And don't forget about RFTDD. :D Basically, as long as it wasn't summoned to the field, you can bring it back from the graveyard.

2-A dark magician deck, where every card was based off of Dark Magician and it's cohorts. Without the Magician, the deck couldn't work.

3-*I win*

1) It still requires ANOTHER card to work it. :) Without any of those other cards, you can't get it out. Fail'd.

2) But without those other cards, Dark Magician would fall. Fail'd again.

3) You most certainly do not win. If you have a deck based on a certain card, it still needs other cards to support it. :) Fail'd for the third time.

4) *continues to win*

FireKero!
31st March 2006, 12:42 PM
^Hehe. Well, you do strike a up good point. Two different sides of the stick, huh? :D

Illegible
31st March 2006, 7:00 PM
From a quick glance, none of you can be any good at this game...:D...

Gren Maju Da Eiza is my "best", b/c it surpasses most of what is in this topic already-weven though I have stronger monsters...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
31st March 2006, 7:04 PM
probably my Elemental Hero Thunder Giant, Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster or my Elemental Hero Bladedge

I hope to get Elemental Hero Flame Wingman soon

FireKero!
31st March 2006, 11:29 PM
From a quick glance, none of you can be any good at this game...:D...

Gren Maju Da Eiza is my "best", b/c it surpasses most of what is in this topic already-weven though I have stronger monsters...

*coughcough* That was great sarcasm, yo. Like, you can tell a person's strengths from their trump card

@Sherlock Shuckle-It's a super rare now in the Jaden Dp packs. Relatively easy to get.

GunsoBalds
4th April 2006, 9:36 PM
oh I guess my strongest monster is Dark Paladin..

4th April 2006, 9:40 PM
Magic: Toll [rocks! I love stalling}
Mon: Raviel or Armed Dragon LV 7

Ħж ΫōỰ
4th August 2006, 8:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tyranitar248
Lv. 9

There is no such thing. There is LV10, and that is widely printed.There is no LV card with LV9 anyway.

yes there is i own it

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 10:35 PM
Hax I hope you dont mean Armed Dragon Lv9 if so then you phail sorry.=P Mines would be Power Bond!

-Judai

DannyKing
6th August 2006, 3:20 PM
uhh lets see in my weckest deck my strongest card is dd worror lady and i dont want to give away my stratagys and i can kill you all! hey i can with my weckest deck yep i good no one can beat me.

Humph...
6th August 2006, 4:18 PM
What kind of "Best" card?

Brute Force: Summoned Skull
Effectwise: Mobius
Best Trap: Waboku/Sakuretsu Armor
Best Spell: Autonomous Action Unit/Premature Burial
Best Overall: Thousand Eyes Restrict

Fromm these, you can telll my deck is junk.

R-N-B Lover
8th August 2006, 9:51 AM
1st Edition Ultimate Rare Horus LV8

Cipher_Admin
16th August 2006, 5:32 PM
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder from my Destiny Hero/ Sacred Beast deck.
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman from my Elemental Hero deck.

Hoshi no Kabii
22nd August 2006, 8:14 PM
Combo: Chaos Sorcerer and Inferno Tempest. When the opponent summons a strong monster, I get him to attack. Remove everything, special summon Chaos Sorcerer, remove his strong card, and win. A damn shame CS was banned. Ah, I can still pull it off with Ninjas.
Brute-force: Emes the Infinity, even though I never use him.
Trap: Wall of Revealing Light/Mirror Wall/Ninjitsu Art of Decoy.
Magic: United We Stand
Effect: Kuriboh
Overall: Silent Magician LV8

Go agead. Laugh. I'm new to this so I really don't care what you think :/

Zabi
23rd August 2006, 2:32 AM
Well, since I just started collecting again, probably my E-Hero FlameWingman!

Zora
23rd August 2006, 5:36 AM
Probably Airknight Parshaft or Archlord Zerato..

Same here, or one of my three Sanctuary's in the Sky. Or Agent of Judgement Saturn, or one of my two Agent of Force Mars, or one of my three Mudora's (who have like 4,000 attack towards the end of the duel NO tribute).

Fairy decks are very powerful. Do not underestimate their cuteness.

Aquadon
23rd August 2006, 5:11 PM
Yeah Fairies are pretty good. I love how effective Ohka and Goryu are.

coolcobra77
2nd September 2006, 2:17 AM
I guess of all my cards my 3 best monsters would be

1. Archlord Zerato (tied) (my first and only pack I ever got of that set had him in it!) I participated in a local tornament but got a** kicked... it was for participating lol

1. (tied) Horus the black dragon 8... some guy was playing yu-gi-oh (I don't like the game... it's ok but I'd rather do alot more stuff first) So he was calling me and my friend gay becuase we like video games that are actually awarded and millions buy. (halo 2, oblivion, doom3 etc.)

*plz don't hate me for this*

So to get back, I saw him with Horus sitting out on the field... so I take my friends baseball and throw it in the direction of the playing field. I come running in sliding (on purpose and mess up some of the card field) I apologize... and try to fix the field with one hand but they don't watch my other and I "aquire" the card.

Serves him right.

2. Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy the end

Soem dumb guy tripped me... and I fell down there was the card... then I grabbed it and later beat the crp out of the one who made fun of me *smack* a peaunt butter sandwhich right in the face*

3. XYZ-Dragon cannon (All I need is Y Dragon head and I can use it!)

At a friend party when yu-gi-oh was still cool or I was just young theyhanded out free packs of cards. I got a Gaia the dragon champion in mind and traded the rest to this kid for his Cannon.

.Bright Side.
2nd September 2006, 2:53 AM
All my best cards from my cookie-cutter deck:

D.Dwarrior lady
D.D assailaint
Mirror force
Widespread ruin
3 Smashing grounds
3 Sakuretsu armors
and Injection Fairy lily

PsychedelicJellyfish
6th September 2006, 9:57 PM
Gate Guardian on raw power. Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon for effect. Winged Dragon of Ra on completely unfair power that no-one can beat and I therefore don't use.

alexanderrobertbarkas
6th September 2006, 10:02 PM
Moisture Star Man.

The Requiem
6th September 2006, 10:59 PM
I apologize... and try to fix the field with one hand but they don't watch my other and I "aquire" the card.

Serves him right.

It serves him right, because you stole his card, because you're insecure about your sexuality enough that being called 'gay' ****** you off? Its because of people like you that I have to struggle to get my collection back. AGAIN.

Karma will get you in the long run.

Moisture Star Man.
Its moisture creature..

Hey Aquadon I have Armed Dragon Lv. 3 Lv. 5 Lv. 7 and ultra rare holographic only 200 made Lv. 9 *singing angels*
Singing blasphemy...I believe Lv9 when I see Lv9.

^Hehe. Well, you do strike a up good point. Two different sides of the stick, huh?

You coulda skipped that whole argument by simply stating the fact that you dont need another card to tribute summon DMOC. Also what he said about the whole every card being important applies to all decks, including the theme decks you talked about, ESPECIALLY Dark Magician. Sure its not a dark magician deck with no dark magician, but good luck if you dont have his support. See where I'm goin with this?

From a quick glance, none of you can be any good at this game......

You say none of us can be any good, yet your "best" is a card thats been pretty much a phailure since it was released. Unplug your keyboard, throw it out the window and proceed to never replace it... =/

================================================== =

I know I jumped around kinda, but w/e.

Seeing as how there should be no "best" I'll say my favorites are Don Zaloog, Dark Magician of Chaos, and the eval twins Zaborg and Mobius. Dasher is a newer monster I like, too.

ShinyManafi
8th September 2006, 1:59 AM
Chimeratech Overdragon

It rules even more after today's episode of GX

alexanderrobertbarkas
8th September 2006, 9:25 PM
It says Moisture Star Man on the card, not Moisture Creature.

mew maniac
9th September 2006, 4:07 PM
E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Its ability and skyscraper make it soo awesome. Can't use it though don't have E-Hero Flamewingman.

Raito
9th September 2006, 4:32 PM
Oh God a war is about to break out AGAIN.

I think Victory Viper and the Macro set are pretty good.

MewSkitty
9th September 2006, 4:42 PM
My most powerful card in my deck I'm going to use a regionals is Exodia, other than that it'll be the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. My Heart Of Exodia deck which I learned while at the Shonen Jump Championships has been made to be the most powerful Exodia deck possible with the current ban list. A do own an Exodia Necross, but it's not in my deck.

The Requiem
9th September 2006, 5:30 PM
It says Moisture Star Man on the card, not Moisture Creature.

Then its fake.

Alex219
10th September 2006, 5:37 AM
My Best Card is Berserk Dragon
in my zombie deck

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 4:20 PM
Kaiser Glider is rising in my deck. This card should see more play.

alexanderrobertbarkas
10th September 2006, 4:34 PM
Then its fake.
Then my cousin owes my Devotion Web, his former second best card, now his best.

lego2will
10th September 2006, 4:59 PM
Law of the Normal. Par it with Machine Dublication and Decoyroid, gets out 3 2-star monsters, Level Limit-Area B so no one attacks them, then get out 2 other 2-star monsters. Skull Invitation so when you play Law of the Normal, it does serious damage. And Cemetery Bomb to wrap it up.

Law of the Normal - This card can only be played if you have 5 lvl two or one star monsters on your side of the feild. Dstroy all lvl 3 or higher monsters on the field. Both player discard their hands.

Machine Dublication - Select a machine monster on your side of the field with 500 or less attack points. You may search your deck for up to two more monsters of the same name.

Decoyroid: 300 Att, 500 Deff - Your opponite may only choice this card as an attack target as long as this card is face up

Level Limit-Area B - All monster higher than lvl 3 most go/stay in deffence position. Continuous

Skull Invitation - Each time a card is sent to the graveyard, inflict 300 damage to the owner. Continuous

Cemetery Bomb - Does 100 damage to you opponite for each card in their graveyard

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 5:19 PM
Sorry to break it to you but Law of the Normal can only be used with 5 Level 2 or lower normal monsters.

So Decoroid doesn't count lol.

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 5:36 PM
Then my cousin owes my Devotion Web, his former second best card, now his best.

Im suprised no one's asked yet, but what in the hell is a devotion web?

Next thing, you're gonna be telling me you have a "Endless Dragon with Blue Eyes"

....which would explain a lot..

alexanderrobertbarkas
10th September 2006, 5:41 PM
It's:

4 Star

No Effect

ATK 9000
DEF 1000

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 5:41 PM
Im suprised no one's asked yet, but what in the hell is a devotion web?

Next thing, you're gonna be telling me you have a "Endless Dragon with Blue Eyes"

....which would explain a lot..

lol, I missed that. Both cards are fakes.

I love fake cards. They're so ridiculously funny.

alexanderrobertbarkas
10th September 2006, 5:43 PM
I'm kidding. It is fake, but he has it. Making Winged Dragon of Ra his best.

lego2will
10th September 2006, 5:45 PM
Sorry to break it to you but Law of the Normal can only be used with 5 Level 2 or lower normal monsters.

So Decoroid doesn't count lol.

Decoyroid IS 2 stars... 0_o

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 5:46 PM
Decoyroid IS 2 stars... 0_o
You miss understand, normal monsters, meaning with no effect.

Lol.

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 5:49 PM
I'm kidding. It is fake, but he has it. Making Winged Dragon of Ra his best.

Hooray for non-legal Gods!!

However, Ra is cool. Not as cool as your Obelisk though ;)

However, I would say try and make an Advanced deck, for a TRUE challenge.

alexanderrobertbarkas
10th September 2006, 5:53 PM
Yeah, IMO Obelisk is the best with its effect.

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 5:57 PM
Hooray for non-legal Gods!!

However, Ra is cool. Not as cool as your Obelisk though ;)

However, I would say try and make an Advanced deck, for a TRUE challenge.

Hey man...offering 3 monsters for anything is challenging. lol.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 5:59 PM
Dreadmaster ftw.

-Judai

lego2will
10th September 2006, 6:00 PM
You miss understand, normal monsters, meaning with no effect.

Lol.

But I don't HAVE any normal monsters in my deck lvl 1 or 2 except Right arm of Exodia. I only put it in becuase I thought it was cool...

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 6:06 PM
Then you cant use Human Wave cards.

(Law of the normal in your case)

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 6:11 PM

*win still*
You can summon him without the use of those two cards.*yawns*

-Judai

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 6:23 PM
E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Its ability and skyscraper make it soo awesome. Can't use it though don't have E-Hero Flamewingman.

Ever hear of Fusion Subs?

Judai: I would say Dogma ftw.

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 6:44 PM
Dasher and Diamond Dude are the only D-Heroes that are allowed to go ftw...

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 6:46 PM
Dogma=ftw Because you can trib goat tokens.
Dreadmaster=ftw Revives 3 D-heroes and gains stats equal to all and you get insurance for the whole turn.

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 7:42 PM
Damnit, I overlooked that....I'll check Netrep just in case, but if that holds true, Dogma might not be so bad.

Dreadmaster needs that stupid clock tower...Its too slow.

At least Dasher and Diamond Dude are solid, and dont need much support.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 8:06 PM
But with Magic Reflector 2x or just one and using MOF then Clock Tower could well get up to 6 counters.Also there's a new card in the Edo Duelist Packs that automatically adds three counters to Clock Tower Prison.

-Judai

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 8:08 PM
I was going to say the Clock Tower 3 counters card.

Its called Eternal Dread if you want to look it up or something.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 8:09 PM
Yeah, it's smexy isn't it.=P

-Judai

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 8:12 PM
Scarily many people said it would get nerfed with a cost but it gets boosted up.

Though i'm not complaining, I might be when Dreadmaster gets uber abuse.

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 10:01 PM
Scarily many people said it would get nerfed with a cost but it gets boosted up.

Though i'm not complaining, I might be when Dreadmaster gets uber abuse.

Yeah, and we all remember Max's Clocktower Control, right? I suspect that might rise with Eternal Dread.

Soon, Dread Guy might be in a deck of mine, if it's in an Edo Pack. I've only pulled 1 Ultra from EOJ, and that's Shining Pheonix Guy.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 10:36 PM
My D-hero deck is just going to pwn more.

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 11:01 PM
I still dont see Dreadmaster getting competitive use. Magic reflector is a piece of crap, its just gonna take up space that coulda been used for something beter, plus you have to hope you have one before your clocktower, not to mention the fact that clocktower can STILL be killed by a chainable. Even with the +3 counters card, its situational, and creates dead cards in your deck, whether you get it early, or after you summoned the weak-to-removal as much as anything else dreadmaster.

Too much effort for too little payoff. Stick to the good ones.

I.E. Dasher, Diamond Dude, and Monger.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 11:10 PM
Ex:Turn 1:You play Clock Tower, and set the Eternal Dread, then play Graceful discarding say Dasher,and Diamond Guy,End Turn.Then activate Dread,Clock now has 4 counters.You can't lose any battle damage.If they kill off your clock Dreadmaster,Dasher,and Diamond Guy are out, and Dreadmaster has 3500 ATK.

-Judai

The Requiem
11th September 2006, 12:18 AM
Ex. You play clock tower. Opponent plays dust tornado. You are ******.

Dimensaur
11th September 2006, 12:23 AM
I still dont see Dreadmaster getting competitive use. Magic reflector is a piece of crap, its just gonna take up space that coulda been used for something beter, plus you have to hope you have one before your clocktower, not to mention the fact that clocktower can STILL be killed by a chainable. Even with the +3 counters card, its situational, and creates dead cards in your deck, whether you get it early, or after you summoned the weak-to-removal as much as anything else dreadmaster.

Too much effort for too little payoff. Stick to the good ones.

I.E. Dasher, Diamond Dude, and Monger.

*Points to Double Dude*

How can you forget him?

Judai Yuki
11th September 2006, 12:50 AM
Ex. You play clock tower. Opponent plays dust tornado. You are ******.
You only activate Clock when your opponent has no face down spell or traps.Anyways I said turn 1, meaning I go first.

-Judai

Captain Murkrow
13th September 2006, 8:47 PM
probably exodd, master of the guard. it is a part of my LP gain/Hybrid Burn deck, and therefore a brilliant card for it. The deck also contains princess pikeru, good for LP gain.

I have buster blader as the ultimate dragon counter. trying to get hold of the Dark Magician/Buster Blader fusion to up my power.

AznTwilight
14th September 2006, 2:45 AM
My best card is Chaos Sorcerer.
It can be easily special summon and it's effect can wipe out most monster.
Black Luster Solider Envoy of Beginning is better but I don't have it.

theblackpearl719
14th September 2006, 2:50 AM
My best Yu-Gi-Oh card in my deck is E Hero Flame Wingman and E Hero Pheonix Enforcer they tie for the best in my deck!! But just to get this out of my head Pokemons better!!

Blaziken D.
14th September 2006, 3:57 AM
1. My best card is is Mirage Dragon, combined with Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus makes for a deadly combo, since MD negates traps from being used while in the battle phase. And ODL-ND deals out alot of damage.

2. Or ODL-ND can be used with Levia Dragon- Daedalus, 3rd dimension capsule, and Call From The Haunted. Ocean dragon lord uses his effect, destroying all card on the field and hands except itself. Then 3rd dimension capsule would give me back call of the haunted, which I use to bring back Levia and then attack.

PKMN Legend Anthony
21st September 2006, 8:19 PM
Best Card.... Dark Magician/ Dark Magician Girl

Combos... Thousand knives, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magic Attack, Magical Demesnsion, Sages Stone, Diffusion Wave Motion ETC

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
22nd September 2006, 1:54 AM
the best is hard to tell

I mean when i am holding Stein and Limiter Removal... Heavy or Trundade would be the best card

but without looking into it that much

Stein, Cyber Dragon-Twin-End (got 3 Cyebr Dragons, 2 Twins and 1 End go figure)

usaru
24th September 2006, 10:59 PM
i have no best card but here is one of my strategies-arstral barrier, tornado wall, legendary ocean, put opressed people, people running about and united resistance on the feild activate huge revolution then monster reborn something powerful and attack and cause of huge revolution they barly have anything.

DARKJTB
24th September 2006, 11:24 PM
UFOroid Fighter
Gilford the Lightning

XD375
24th September 2006, 11:52 PM
I had Blue Eyes, traded it for Humanoid Slime back in 2004 right after I stopped playing. I always have the urge to start again, but can't find my cards.

FireKero!
25th September 2006, 2:25 AM
Best card in deck~Twin-Headed Behemoth

PokeMasta
25th September 2006, 9:06 PM
Kaiba-BEUD
Earth-Exxod
Water- Neo Daedalus
Fire-IFN
Spellcatser-DMG(have 3 dark magician)
Bug-Insect Queen
Yugi-BLS