PDA

View Full Version : Dang, help me!

ShiningMurkrow
14th March 2006, 2:17 AM
I just can't beat Aquarella in Trozei! It's that she fills it up to fast, and i can't trozei em all fast enough! Any suggestions?!

Buizeru
14th March 2006, 2:23 AM
www.gamefaqs.com

ShiningMurkrow
14th March 2006, 3:45 AM
they got no faqs.

Cobalt_Latios
14th March 2006, 5:41 AM
Relax, im having trouble with her too. I can almost beat her. The trick is to be fast enough to get as many trozeis in trozei chance, also, if youre fast enough, when she uses the boulders push them aside as soon as they enter. Also, try and get a four as fast you can or when the timer starts. Dont forget, you can still create a trozei before the timer finishes.

I really havent beaten her yet, but i plan on doing so in a few minutes. Try and go as fast as you can. That's my best advice for this one.

Edit: beat her. You need speed, youre best asset for this is speed.

Zart Morder
14th March 2006, 6:38 AM
Just wait until you guys get to Phobosphere on hard mode. He constantly steals your Dittos and the Pokemon you've just about got lined up, replacing them with stones. >_<

nardjr16
14th March 2006, 6:54 AM
what you are suppossed to do is set up a 3 combo before you set up a 4 in a row combo, so when you do set up a 4 combo yo can just trozei everything, you have to be quick, trust me i beat her that way.