PDA

View Full Version : ~Wind of Change~ *Disscussion/Information*

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 3:43 AM
Alright, because I'm taking forever, I thought I'd start this café early... and because InnerFlame mentioned it. =P

Questions/Information:
NPCs: There will be a lot of NPCs in this RPG. Feel free to create NPCs for any army, because there are a ton of non-player members in each.

For other information needed before the RPG starts, ask any question and I shall try my best to answer. Or check the first post in the sign up thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103913).

BrokenDreams
14th March 2006, 5:37 AM
Yay!! Cafe!!!!!!! *steals Oblivion's cafe to use in cdra's*

And let's not forget houou's couch!! *steals it too*

Mochas and milkshakes all around!!! I call the hot chocolate .... wait a minute 0_o, I DON'T EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hyperactive*

Bring out the monkeys and tree-safe flamethrowers!! *throws a random monkey at cdra for fun*

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 5:39 AM
YAY! Insane Broken and the monkeys from MoA!!! Hoorah!

*cough* This should be a fun café... *evil smile*

Russian May
14th March 2006, 1:20 PM
Er... Sorry, what's a NCP?

Musical Mayhem
14th March 2006, 3:30 PM
I'm pretty sure an npc is a nonplayable character, i think. if it's not feel free to correct me. sorry, but i might not be able to post for a day or two because i'm sick and the only reason i'm posting now is cause my mom's not home.

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 5:40 PM
That's right, Non-Player("Player" is sometimes "Participating" or "Playable") Character. There are a lot of them in this particular RPG.

Russian May
14th March 2006, 6:17 PM
Thanks, cdra1617! *drinks a milkshake*

Musical Mayhem
14th March 2006, 7:09 PM
Do you make a non playable character the same way you make your character? And Russian May I love milkshakes too! *drinks milkshake with Russian May*

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 7:25 PM
Sorta. You just make a character that you control, but you don't give a sign-up for it and it isn't like a major character. You just sorta use it for whatever.

Musical Mayhem
14th March 2006, 7:36 PM
i kinda get it, could i make like my character's best friend be one? or is it something like they're there sometimes, but not a lot?

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 7:42 PM
Yeah, that's fine. I have some NPC plans of my own... >:3 *grabs a mocha latté* Hoorah!

Russian May
14th March 2006, 7:44 PM
Maybe I'll try that too... *eats chocolate bun*

Musical Mayhem
14th March 2006, 7:47 PM
okie dokie! if that's the case i have a few in mind. *drinks hot chocolate* yummy!

Music Dragon
14th March 2006, 8:34 PM
NPCs are like the people that nobody actually roleplays as, but they have to be there anyway just to make things interesting. It can be some random guy with a blue hat walking on the street who just appears in one post, or an actually rather important character who takes part in a large portion of the RP. It could be a merchant that someone buys something from, or just a girl who gets shot and dies. Sometimes they speak, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they move, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they have a point, sometimes they don't.
It happens that people use sign-up sheets for them, but not usually... Depends on their importance.

cdra1617
14th March 2006, 9:00 PM
Well, that's a much better explaination than I can give. o.o; I've just never seen a true-blue NPC with its own sign-up sheet. *shrugs*

Musical Mayhem
14th March 2006, 9:47 PM
Thank you Music Dragon, now I understand. And that's okay cdra, i couldn't give an explanation like that for anything either, it's not one of my strong points. XD

InnerFlame
15th March 2006, 1:19 AM
I have a many ideas for some tainted NPC I haven't even given them names. Only one has a name and it my tainted pokemon that might get some of the people on Suicune side thinking. Oh I'm going to make some description of them and post it on here just so you know what they look like.

cdra1617
15th March 2006, 1:22 AM
Alright, you can do that. You don't have to make a bunch if you don't want, but it seems that you have some ideas, so I look forward to seeing what you've thought up.

Music Dragon
15th March 2006, 4:40 PM
I don't have any ideas for any NPCs at this very moment, but they're sure to pop up once the roleplaying starts. I'm not going to make any important ones, though. At least, I don't intend to...

Russian May
15th March 2006, 4:41 PM
So, when the RPG is going to start?

cdra1617
15th March 2006, 5:35 PM
When I find a computer that isn't a butthole. >> So no time in particular.

Russian May
15th March 2006, 5:42 PM
O.K., don't worry, we'll wait! And then maybe some new people will join!

Music Dragon
15th March 2006, 6:49 PM
Yes... Although it does concern me a little - with too many people joining, the whole thing is just going to erupt into a big, volcanic mess. At least, that's my guess, based on past experiences. But then again, if it stays neat and orderly, it's going to be OPTIMALLE. Yes, optimalle... I am quite looking forward to the start of the roleplay. I'll try not to bugger you too much, though, cdrug1337.

cdra1617
15th March 2006, 9:11 PM
That's cdra1617, not cdrug1337. O_o Oh well, that's the funniest name misspelling I've come across. :P

I've been in RPGs with plenty more characters than this, but they have gotten out of hand. However, I have sub-owner-like people.

You guys have every reason to be axious, but I'm only mad at my computer. >> Oh well, patience is a virtue. I'm going to be out for a while, but I may still get around to starting this soon.

Musical Mayhem
15th March 2006, 9:28 PM
Don't worry cdra1617, I can wait. like you said, patience is a virtue. Besides I was just out sick two days from school, and I already need another one just to make up work! o.O ah well that's life. Trust me my grandfather's computer is a butthole. It takes five minutes to load the homepage. XD Oh well. *runs around franticly doing make-up social studies work*

Anyways here's my NPC:

Name: Gail
Species:Totdile, Chikorita, or Cyndaquil I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Totodile.
Pure
Suicine's Army

Gail is Crystal (My character)'s best friend. I can't decide between Totodile Chikorita or Cydaquil. Which one do you like better?

InnerFlame
16th March 2006, 3:40 AM
I finish giving description to my three tainted pokemon I even gave them names. I put spoiler box if you what to guess what they are though they aren't that hard to guess. I'll make some difficult ones to see if you can figure out what they are. :3

Ince (Pichu)

This creature is small about 1 foot tall. His once lemon yellow fur is dirty copper color. Black covers the top half of his face and the bottom of his back side. The pokemon eyes are dark navy blue that looks close to black and the pupils are pale white. His cheeks are light pink with curvy lines that close resemble dry blood. The teeth of the pokemon are short but very sharp. The bottom of the creature's paws are scaly and rough like sandpaper.

Raven (Murkrow)

She's black with occasional gray feather scattered over its body. The cone shape thing that used to be on her head is a horn that bend outwards. The wings of the bird have many small soft feathers so its silence when they're flap. The talon on her are fixed with strong nails that pointed only at the tip. It beak is curve and pointed so she can easily tear flesh off opponent.

Dual (Girafarig)

This long necked creature snout is purple like a bad bruise. It fur is rough and dense to absorb blows. His teeth are all flat but are very hard and board the yellow fur that started from his head and ended at his thigh is light brown. The top section of his head has a dirty white appearance. Inward curved black spikes goes down the creature back. The tail of the giraffe is a ball with a jaw fill with jagged teeth and two blood shot eyes.

Raven and Dual will help Strike gather information from the enemy armies. As for Ince his going to be Strike's best friend ^_^

Strike: What?!? You must be kidding this is a freaking war for OUR lives, there no time for friendship.

Well too bad it all ready be decide and there no changing it now.

Strike: I hate you...

Sweet revenge :D No so great now Mr. First Commanding Officer. *Strike angry swipes at InnerFlame and she flee*

I hope you like my NP tainted pokemon so far I'll more than likely have more I might even make one for Suicune army. *Sees Strike coming* O_O Well, see you later!

Music Dragon
16th March 2006, 6:50 AM
That's cdra1617, not cdrug1337. O_o Oh well, that's the funniest name misspelling I've come across. :P
Oh, THAT. Well, you see, I enjoy intentionally misspelling others' names. It's pretty fun, actually.

As for the three NPCs, they look quite interesting. Yay for Girafarig, by the way. Everyone loves Girafarig.

Hmm. Next time I roleplay, I'm probably going to be a Porygon2. Or a Jumpluff. Never did any of those two... I still haven't decided which one, though.

Musical Mayhem
16th March 2006, 12:32 PM
Love your Npcs they're cool! especially Pichu *finds Pichu and hugs it!*

Ejunknown
16th March 2006, 3:28 PM
O.O *Rushes in* Thank Goodness it hasn't started yet. I have not been on much lately, so when I saw this, I freaked. ^.^;;

So, you started a cafe? [/stating the obvious] I might have a go at an NPC later. :D

InnerFlame
17th March 2006, 3:17 AM
Thank you glad you like them I was making them during school when I had some free time. I all ready had their appearance in my head I just had to write them down.

Music I think I'll make my next pokemon character Tangela because its doesn't seem to care about much or maybe a female Machop they are rare to come by.

That remind me I'm working on a story call "Identity Crisis" where a bunch of pokemon who's gender are often confused hear about a crystal that can change them into any pokemon they deserve and they go on a journey to find it. Sorry got a bit off topic there...

Anyhow I got some inspiration for more poor tainted pokemon... I hope they find there way back to the kinder side of themselves they once had. I'll post once I get them on paper then on the computer until then, Chao.

BrokenDreams
17th March 2006, 1:42 PM
*jumps from nowhere* NPCs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Jerath
Species: Jolteon
Pure
Suicune's Army

Inner, I'm so happy your comp has returned. So ...

;257; Oh, great. ow we're gonna have to listen to her worhtless speech.

*strangles and throws away*

Toodles! *zooms away suddenly*

PS Sorry I haven't been on very much on Yahoo, cdra. I've been sooooooo busy. I have three exams today and an essay and a research paper with some artwork of a sculpture I have to turn in soon. I'm only on here in my spare time.

cdra1617
18th March 2006, 3:05 AM
Haha, whee. People everywherez. I'm glad you find it funny, Music Dragon. At least I think it is too.

Okay, Broken. Sometimes there are much more pressing matters to attend to. [/hates saying that but does it a lot]

NPCs are all clear with me.

Desert_Rose
18th March 2006, 6:17 PM
Yay, a cafe! *Drinks chocolate milkshake.* I said this in the sign-up, but I think I'll say it in here as well.

I had some...ok, a lot of free time on my hands and counted how many of what there is. There are so far: 5 pure pokemon, 4 tainted pokemon, 2 mutated pokemon, 1 tainted mutated pokemon, 1 pure human, 7 mutated humans ( 4 of which are scientists), and (I think) 5 NPCs. So far, there are 6 characters fighting on the scientists side, 7 (including NPCs, 4 without) with Rathune, and 10 (including the NPCs, 8 without) with Suicune.

I'd like to make some NPCs, too....

Edit: Just updated the who's who/what's what list. I missed one of the NPCs. :P

Musical Mayhem
18th March 2006, 11:57 PM
Yay, a cafe! *Drinks chocolate milkshake.* I said this in the sign-up, but I think I'll say it in here as well.

I had some...ok, a lot of free time on my hands and counted how many of what there is. There are so far: 5 pure pokemon, 4 tainted pokemon, 2 mutated pokemon, 1 tainted mutated pokemon, 1 pure human, 7 mutated humans ( 4 of which are scientists), and (I think) 4 NPCs. So far, there are 6 characters fighting on the scientists side, 7 (including NPCs, 4 without) with Rathune, and 9 (including the NPCs, 8 without) with Suicune.

I'd like to make some NPCs, too....
Wow you do have a lot of free time, lol. Yeah, I was thinking of making an NCP for Rathune's army, a puzzling sort of one, but I just haven't had time yet.

Desert_Rose
19th March 2006, 12:59 AM
I finally made some NPCs. I decided to make them for Rathune's army since Rathune's side is sort of...depleted of characters (and the fact that Rathune threatened my life. o_o) I have one question though. Will just anyone be able to control the NPCs or just the person who thought of them? So...

Name: Watts
Species: Tainted Mutated Electrode
Description: Instead of being the normal circular, white and red pokeball look-a-like, he has mutated into a green and brown square. (Yes, a square.) He not only has his electric attacks, but also ground and grass attacks.
Purpose: A member in the Rathune Army. Perhaps a general. (I'll let InnerFlame/Rathune decide).

Name: Melleow
Species: Tainted Delcatty
Description: A normal Delcatty. Just evil. And Strike's girlfriend. (:o)
Purpose: Helping Strike and trying to be nice to Ince. She also follows special orders from Rathune. (Anything you want to add InnerFlame?)

**I will edit my Who's/What's list if these (or others) are accepted.

InnerFlame
19th March 2006, 4:40 AM
Name: Watts
Species: Tainted Mutated Electrode
Description: Instead of being the normal circular, white and red pokeball look-a-like, he has mutated into a green and brown square. (Yes, a square.) He not only has his electric attacks, but also ground and grass attacks.
Purpose: A member in the Rathune Army. Perhaps a general. (I'll let InnerFlame/Rathune decide).

Well I don't mind him being a general but I have one question... how does Watts move?

Name: Melleow
Species: Tainted Delcatty
Description: A normal Delcatty. Just evil. And Strike's girlfriend. (:o)
Purpose: Helping Strike and trying to be nice to Ince. She also follows special orders from Rathune. (Anything you want to add InnerFlame?)

**I will edit my Who's/What's list if these (or others) are accepted.

Ooo... Strike won't like them apples... but what the heck everyone need love right? What can I add... how about she like to flirt with others guys for fun.

Strike: Great, now I have a girlfriend. What next I going to have two wick step-sisters who try to make my life horrible... Oh wait, I already have that... InnerFlame and Silver_Cat!!!

Don't worry Strike you'll learn to balance the responsible of having a girlfriend and a best friend while still listening to orders. ^_^

Strike: Yes, wick step-sister.

Anyway I made some more tainted NPC because they are so much fun to make up their appearance. I have three again and see if you can guess what they are.

[Don't have a name for him] (Sandslash)

His body is a bright shade of orange except for the quills on his back that are a dim yellow. His eyes are light blue. He has nails that are long and narrow with curved hooks at the tip. They are also very slick and smooth. As for the quills, its wide at the base but become slimmer at the end of it, there are bards on each spine.

Tala (Delcatty)

This creature fur has black shaggy fur at the top of her head, around her neck and at the end of her thin tail. The rest of her fur is a light gray color. Her paws are very wide and have three dull but thick nails. Cherry red eyes and more than a dozen sharp teeth are the first most people and see on this pokemon. She's not muscular but she has a very bulky build around her chest area and her front legs.

Namir (Mightyena)

Pink hair creeps down the back of this pokemon and up its tail. Other than the bottom of its legs the rest of his fur is peach-tan color. His paws are small and padded and are equipped with thin but very pointed contractible claws. He has small teeth there are two row of them outlining his mouth and as for his eyes they're nighttime black. He appearance is very feminine especially his slender legs and body.

cdra1617
19th March 2006, 4:50 AM
If you want to make an NPC, go on ahead. It doesn't matter to me. Unless they're really cheapo. *kills self for saying that* Next I'll be spurting out about "peons" and "overlords"...

Watts box rolls! Duh! Haven't you ever rolled a box around? *attacked by Rathune's army* o_o;; Well, that's my theory.

Desert_Rose
19th March 2006, 5:05 AM
Lol. Watts floats around with Levitate. And nobody answered my question which was/is: Will anyone be able to control our NPCs or just the person who made them?

InnerFlame: What side are your new NPCs on?

The Updated Who's Who and What's What List:
There are so far: 5 pure pokemon, 4 tainted pokemon, 2 mutated pokemon, 1 tainted mutated pokemon, 1 pure human, 7 mutated humans ( 4 of which are scientists), and 10 NPCs. So far, there are 6 characters fighting on the scientists side, 12 (including NPCs, 4 without) with Rathune, and 10 (including the NPCs, 8 without) with Suicune.

InnerFlame
19th March 2006, 5:31 AM
They're tainted so on Rathune. I'm afraid to try to put tainted on Suicune side because some of the characters are holding some grudes and they would not trust them and may even try to kill them.

Desert_Rose
19th March 2006, 5:38 AM
They're tainted so on Rathune. I'm afraid to try to put tainted on Suicune side because some of the characters are holding some grudes and they would not trust them and may even try to kill them.
Which would make the story more interesting, but okay. *Eats donut.*

**Please answer the question someone. It's my 3rd time asking it. -___-: Will just anyone be able to control our NPCs or just the person who made them?

InnerFlame
19th March 2006, 5:51 AM
In My Opinion NPC is controlled by one person its creator to do whatever purpose but if the creator want another person to control it/them they can but its best if the person know how they act... (Feel free to correct me on this)

In this case I should probably control your NPC while battle is not going on because you main character is on the Suicune side, they are on Rathune and that would be a bit confusing.

Desert_Rose
19th March 2006, 5:53 AM
Thank you InnerFlame. That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. And yeah, I think both you and I can control Melleow and Watts. So I hereby give you permission to control Melleow and Watts. (I still control them as well, though. ^_^)

Now Melleow, don't give me that look. InnerFlame is nice and she knows what she's doing. Oh, and you and Strike make a cute couple.

Melleow: Well of course we do. I look cute with whoever I'm with. ^_^

Watts: *Rolls eyes.* Women....

Melleow: You shut up, you genderless square circle!!

Hey! Enough. No cat fights...(Bad pun).

Melleow: *Hisses.*

>_>....*Coughs.* Anyways....

Music Dragon
20th March 2006, 6:31 PM
I still have no NPCs in mind, but I'd like to add something to this conversation - sign ups for NPCs are, in my humblebee opinion, not necessary (not that sign ups are ever necessary... I personally find that they ruin things quite a bit). NPCs can, pretty much, pop out of nowhere and butt in at any given time, provided that it is likely for them to be present in that situation.

For example, if I wanted my character to randomly escape into the wild and become a flower-sniffing hippie who kills a Wurmple, I wouldn't make a sign up for that Wurmple. In fact, I wouldn't even do that if the Wurmple never got killed, but rather became Pravus's best friend and joined him in the first round of the Pie-Eating Championship, and he became the deepest and most complex character in all existence. Because just as with all characters, even our main ones, you're not supposed to already know every detail and aspect of a person's life and personality before you've even met them for the first time. It does not make things interesting. Not even the creator of a character should be aware of everything about them. These things should develop as the character experiences new dangers, meets new people and is put in different situations.

There is one good reason as to why sign up sheets should be used for NPCs, though, and that is in case someone wants to take control of the character but does not know how they would act.

InnerFlame
22nd March 2006, 12:23 AM
^True, very true Music that why I gave my NPCs description so you at least know what they look like and a very little bit of how they help Rathune army. Their personality though is a mystery and they will not do is what you think they will. And well since you mention it I keep the rest of the Non-playable characters of Rathune army a suprise just for you.

Rathune is now officially my new favorite villian. If I only knew a place where I could make/mix sprites and if I have any skills at it I could make a picture of her and put it in my sig.

Music Dragon
22nd March 2006, 6:31 AM
Well, if do you want to make sign ups for your NPCs, that's perfectly fine. Oh, and please call me MD.

Diljabar
25th March 2006, 2:20 AM
*Smashes down door*
"I'M HEEEEEERE!"
*looks for brownies, finds, tosses out window*
"I HATE BROWNIES!"
*picks up monkey, throws, hits BrokenDreams*
"Oops! Sorry BD.Here, I'll fix it with a tree-safe flamethrower!"
*scorches*
"Oh well; I'm here anyway!"
*hugs cdra1617 to death, performs cpr, and hugs again*

BrokenDreams
25th March 2006, 5:31 PM
*Smashes down door*
"I'M HEEEEEERE!"
*looks for brownies, finds, tosses out window*
"I HATE BROWNIES!"
*picks up monkey, throws, hits BrokenDreams*
"Oops! Sorry BD.Here, I'll fix it with a tree-safe flamethrower!"
*scorches*
"Oh well; I'm here anyway!"
*hugs cdra1617 to death, performs cpr, and hugs again*
*punches*

Awww, DilPickle is so nice.

*huggles to death and forces brownies down his throat*

I can make sprites pretty well. I can do mixes and recolors and scratch and animations and revamps and devamps and etc.

cdra1617
25th March 2006, 11:54 PM
I am pixelarting (I invented a word!) Rathune now. She is fun to draw. :3

EDIT: I posted teh head scientist's sign up. Here's the RPG: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2967697

InnerFlame
28th March 2006, 3:29 AM
Sorry guys for not posting... I knew about it and I had my post all nice and done today... then my little sister deleted it. D: I'll get it in once I rewrite it and proof read it again... Very sorry for the delay.

Diljabar
28th March 2006, 3:32 AM
Since cdra1617 went AWOL half an hour ago, and as her boyfriend, I say it's ok that you haven't posted. Not much has happened, we're just getting the characters established.

InnerFlame
28th March 2006, 3:37 AM
Okay that great I'll get working on it again I might be done by tomorrow and post in the afternoon after school.

cdra1617
29th March 2006, 10:06 PM
So you all know, MerkelHog has left us for a little while. He has given the following permission to control his character:

Me, Brokendreams, Innerflame, Music Dragon, and Zeridous.

Just a heads up. ;]

InnerFlame
30th March 2006, 1:02 AM
*Looks around then points to self* Me? He's allowing me to control his character? *jumps up and down with glee* Well if I do control MH character (probably not because he's on scientist side and I'm on Rathune side) I will do my best to keep him in character.

Musical Mayhem
30th March 2006, 1:47 AM
By the way, I was just wondering what this "meeting" in the RPG is about. Because it just kinda showed up.

Diljabar
30th March 2006, 2:11 AM
Umm… cdra1617 and I have been trying to figure that out ourselves, since we did not introduce the idea. We think we have an idea for the meeting and we'll start it ASAP.

Btw, if you're wondering why I say things 4 her a lot, I AM her boyfriend and we IM each other every day about stuff, including this RPG, and the 'meeting' has been a priority of ours lately. We're almost set!

legend_master
30th March 2006, 2:12 AM
By the way, I was wondering what the this "meeting" in the RPG is about. Because it just kinda showed up.
oh that was me just trying to make things interesting. I don't really care what the meeting is about, I just thought it would be interesting.

cdra1617
30th March 2006, 2:17 AM
Well, you know. We do IM and stuff... but sometimes he rephrases stuff too. >_< :P

Well, I hope that we come up with something. I think Diljabar got a plan for the meeting... at least I hope.

Desert_Rose
30th March 2006, 2:24 AM
Ok, I'm going to throw out an idea. Suicune welcomes us all and tells us that Rathune's army is marching towards us at this very moment and we have to prepare for battle. Then we can go into all this stuff getting ready for battle and then have this huge battle scene and everything.

Musical Mayhem
30th March 2006, 2:33 AM
Silver Cat has a good idea. And aww... I didn't know you guys were a couple that's so sweet, I wish I had a boyfriend... *sighs*

cdra1617
30th March 2006, 2:36 AM
Well, we're paired. It's close enough to a boyfriend. ^^ because we can't really date or anything, ya know?

Musical Mayhem
30th March 2006, 2:37 AM
Well, we're paired. It's close enough to a boyfriend. ^^ because we can't really date or anything, ya know?
true, so true. All the guys at my school are either jerks, school obsessed, immature, or a small portion like one or two, gay. It's sad.

Ejunknown
30th March 2006, 2:39 PM
Suicune welcomes us all and tells us that Rathune's army is marching towards us at this very moment and we have to prepare for battle. Then we can go into all this stuff getting ready for battle and then have this huge battle scene and everything.

O.O

Ok, my next post will be of Onyx rejoining the army. L_M? Ignore what I put before in my OOC: in my last post. *Hits head on wall very hard* I should check here more often. ^.^;;

InnerFlame
1st April 2006, 12:56 AM
Um... I hate to tell you this but... I'm going on a short vacation this weekend. I won't be back until late Sunday, unless my mom least me use her laptop which is unlikely because my brother and sister just broke it and she being super cautious with it. But to look on the bright side I have all next week because it my spring break time and I have nothing to do.

cdra1617
1st April 2006, 1:09 AM
ShyPika, go for the school-obsessed. You'd be suprised. :P

Inner, have fun on your vacation!

Zerodius
1st April 2006, 9:30 PM
I just have some questions...

If you have a psychic character under your control, are you allowed to have him/her use telepathy to speak to another character from afar?

Also... is the act of speaking to somebody and not writting the character's reactions and replies considered bunnying?

My final question is that I would like to introduce a few NPCs... and well, I wonder if it's possible to have your main characters on one side and your NPCs on another. If that question was already asked by someone else and was answered, then ignore it.

Have a nice day.

cdra1617
1st April 2006, 10:00 PM
Yes to all, though if you are reffering to Lugia's communications then what you said was a little hard to respond to. But I think we're okay... well I hope.

Zerodius
2nd April 2006, 11:39 PM
Well... here are the basic character sheets for my two NPCs. Basically, they are the tainted versions of my two main characters... although to dismiss them as evil clones is a MAJOR mistake (you'll see when you read the infos).

Name: Zlyew

Species: Tainted Mew

Description: Black-furred version of Mew with blood-red eyes. A third eye is located on her forehead. Her neck constantly opens as strange gills are located on it. Her spine is spike-covered and the spikes constantly pierce through her back, completing her creepy appearance. Her voice as well as her skin and fur texture is the same. Since she is currently a baby, her size is barely half of her final size ; very small.

Personality: Naive, innocent, untouched by any kind of morals both in Good or Evil.

Purpose: This cute little kitty was recently born from Mew's DNA. With a bit of artificial growth, it might become a powerful warrior for Rathune or a clever general.

Name: Plague

Species: Tainted Mewtwo

Description: Virtually identical to the original except that unlike the original, whose demon wings are made of Shadow energy, Drazirus's demon wings are genuine (read: made of flesh) and as such, are permanently visible. His eyes are yellow unstead of purple and his entire body seems darker. Since he is nothing but a baby right now, his wings have not formed yet and his whole body is about a third of it's final size.

Personality: Naive, innocent, untouched by any kind of morals both in Good or Evil. A bit more serious than Zlyew but still oh so naive.

Purpose: This cute little kitty was recently born from Mewtwo's DNA. With a bit of artificial growth, it might become a powerful warrior for Rathune or a clever general.

Well, that's what. They'll be developed during the RP.

InnerFlame
8th April 2006, 5:50 PM
Oh my did we lose Suicune? Here Suicune, Suicune! Come out, come out where ever you are? It won't be as good without the person who suppose to play Suicune.

Rathune: Suicune come out now!!! I want to see you face to face, Your army going to be dead if I don't see you!!! *Runs off to find Suicune*

I hope MewSP is all right she hasn't posted once... *wishes for MewSP to be just fine*

Rathune: Who side are you on?! You don't hope that the one your against is all right, that make's the battle that much easier... and boring..... Please be all right I want to Kill yoooooooouuuuuu!!!!! *Searching for Suicune again*

-_-; Okay here's my questions:

How well is the scientist lab guarded? And what do they have to keep enemies out?

... Had a whole bunch of them and now I lost them... I'll post them if I remember them.

Rathune: Suicune!!! You better get out here now or you're so dead!!!

Zerodius
25th April 2006, 5:28 AM
Sorry for bumping... but I would like to introduce a NPC I had thought of.

Initially, I was going to have both the tainted Mewtwo and tainted Mew as NPCs... but since Lady Myuu signed up as tainted Mewtwo, looks like I'll just post the tainted Mew's NPC sign-up.

... I also realize that I now have Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, and Tainted Mew under my control which makes for one main character and three NPCs. I hope this is not too excessive... if me owning this character is just too much trouble, then tell me and I'll edit/remove it.

Name: Wuuym (nicknamed "Plague" by other Rathune followers)

Species: Tainted Mew
Type: Tainted
Army: Rathune

Description: Looks mostly identical to Mew... except for several details which include: gills visible on sides of neck, black fur, blood-red eyes, has a third eye on the forehead, has angel wings made of bones that periodically come in and out of her back, tail tip has a poisonnous sting hidden in it which come out in combat situations, claws are poisonous. Wuuym's blood is acid and poisonous ; only Zeera and Ratune can safely touch it. Mewtwo and Mew have limited resistance to the blood's corrosive properties.

Personality: In constant pain due to her skeleton that constantly "fluctuate", causing the bones to pierce through her skin, Wuuym may seem to act like Mew in the way that she is playful and childish... but unlike Mew, who is innocent, Wuuym can only find happiness and a way to forget her pain by "sharing" it with others... in short, by hurting and destroying all life around her. Masosichistic, sadistic, Wuuym has a contempt for death... but not for quick death ; whenever she can, she will take the time to slooooowly finish off her foe and will often harm herself during the process, "sharing" the pain to the very end. Wuuym has a crush of sorts on both Zeera and Mewtwo... although her preference goes vastly to Zeera. She doesn't reallt dislike Mew... but seeing the original tends to make her bitter and even angry.

History: An attempt at a perfect clone of Mew, much unlike Mewtwo and Zeera. Wuuym's DNA was carefully assembled to make sure that she would be as identical to Mew as possible... but disaster struck in the end and her DNA went unstable, causing her to turn into a horrific abomination and to die before even awakening. The scientists, thinking she was dead, dumped her into a room filled with the rotting corpses of failed experiments until cremation...

But then, when the scientists returned weeks later, they found the body nowhere... or rather, they found Wuuym, alive, scavenging in the disgusting room, feeding on the rotten corpses. She was sick, seriously sick, and in pain, probably from diseases and poisoning due to eating the disgusting flesh of the dead.

She was brought over to the lab to be treated and it's then that the scientists realized how horrific was their creation. Wuuym had went horribly wrong, her body so horrific that she would suffer physically for her entire life, the skeleton seemingly fluctuating. The clone had also went a bit insane from being left alone in that dump and the care they had for the clone did little to help.

Then, when Zeera broke out, Wuuym felt her aura and followed her. It's then that she met Rathune.

Unlike Zeera, Wuuym obey no one ; she follows Rathune merely because she allows her to hunt victims as she please... but mostly because Wuuym feels that she have a strange connection to Zeera and wish to find out what it means...

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 5:42 AM
Zerodius, npcs are no, player, characters. meaning they are usually controled by the gm and usually can be killed off easily. meaning... they don't have characters sheets o.O you sure have alot of npcs for a rp that isn't even yours.

edit: Though Zeera is flattered ;P

Zerodius
25th April 2006, 5:46 AM
Did you read the entire discussion thread?

NPCs in this RP aren't actual NPCs... more like secondary characters. Each user has a main character and can have several secondary characters. Mew, Celebi, and Tainted Mew are secondary characters.

Unlike main characters, if an user leaves or doesn't post in a long while, anyone may RP the secondary character hence the NPC label.

In fact, I believe that it was all just a label mixup ; the actual label is "secondary character", not "NPC".

I also have an average amount of secondary characters ; many other users have secondary characters. In fact, there's one user who have about four or five of them... so nope, I'm not overdoing this time.

Your reaction is still understandable ; me too, I went "WTF?!?" when I seen people post sign-ups for their "NPCs". Go back about twenty posts or so (doesn't remember). I believe the GM or a co-owner explained about the "NPCs".

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 5:53 AM
ooh I see, interesting. Though it does make it a bit unfair if someone else wants to make a character as a main character that is much like a secondary.

Hmm, so we can have alot of secondary characters? o.O thats kinda creepy as it would be hard for the GM to keep track of everything. You sure do seem to have alot, I've been meaning to join for awhile and I think I'll just stick with Zeera unless I need a second.

if they are npc/secondary as you say and can be bunnied later if someone isn't around, could they be bunnied a little more as they wouldn't be a main character... this is interseting.

Zerodius
25th April 2006, 6:01 AM
Well, that's the difference between a main and a secondary character ; the first can NEVER be bunnied no matter what. The second may be bunnied if the person who owns that character is MIA.

I'm like you, concerning secondary characters ; I came up with mine as I was going along, claiming them when I need them (Celebi was an actual NPC with no owner at first) ; I claimed Tainted Mew because that I will use her soon and I need to claim her in order to develop her (NPCs with no owners are owned by the GM and co-owners).

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 6:05 AM
Hmm, alright. I'm still trying to catch up to where everyone is (reading reading... reading...) and cdra approved me over pm. So now I'm just trying to figure out where everyone is so then tomorrow I can post.

Perhaps you can fill me in? if not I can just keep reading. Cdra may feel me in, in pm later when she is back.

Though, about celebi, mind toning her down a bit if you have not all ready? for a npc she is awfly powerful and its a bit intimidating for something that doesn't really have a owner (well you claimed her)

also, I know she said you can have alot of npcs but remember to not take all the legenderies o.o its fun to have alot of characters but it does get confusing and hard.

Glad I snagged tainted mewtwo, she was a fun character to desgin and is giving your tainted mew this look like o.o whoa I have something involved in my history now.

:P its cute.

Zerodius
25th April 2006, 6:13 AM
The main storyline barely begun to move ; you joined at the perfect moment.

It's the night, Rathune's army has begun to close in to Suicune's, destroying the forest on their way. Some characters begun to interact... but so far, no big battles.

Lugia hesitate on which side to pick and attempted to get Celebi to send him back in the past... in vain. Celebi is neutral ; she only wish to do her job as the Grim Reaper, take care of the forest, and of course, curses Mew and wishes her to get hurt every single of her existence. Celebi has her own personnal army of Paradoxes but they're even more minor than her ; they have strictly no impact on the story other than serve as plot devices for me to develop Celebi.

Pravus, a Steelix, is planning something nasty in the scientists' base. Mew and Mewtwo are looking for records, to see if tainted versions of themselves exist. Carie, leader of the scientists, does not suspect that Steventen is Mewtwo in disguise. Mew met with Pravus and although she sensed his evil intentions, she did not learnt of his plans and has not changed his mind, either.

That's all, I believe.

Diljabar
25th April 2006, 6:33 PM
Teh leader is 'Casey' not 'Carie'. Just to clear that up ^^.

cdra1617
25th April 2006, 9:58 PM
Yeah, it kinda works. However, the sign-up thing was not something I intended a while ago. o.o Oh well, it's fine.

Zero, you're refering to InnerFlame, right? Those are true-blue NPCs under no-ones control that she just uses to make Rathune's army bigger. ^^; That's why only a description is posted. :P

*needs to go post badly* o_o;;

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 10:00 PM
So like later... would it be possible to make a tainted Rukario? I know we don't really know his attacks but it could be like some fighting and a few steel. I'd love to place a npc/second cahracter one. yes you do need to post badly XD

cdra1617
25th April 2006, 10:03 PM
Yes, you can do that. Sounds like fun~

*goes to write post*

Diljabar
25th April 2006, 11:17 PM
Call him Lucario. That's the new accepted name ya know, but if you don't want 2…

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 11:26 PM
Nah I'll stick with Rukario, it sounds better and is the same thing. :P people will know that was the name used more. Lucario just sounds funny to me. His character name will be Ed though ... XD don't ask.

cdra1617
25th April 2006, 11:41 PM
lol Ed XP I call XD001 Fred now sometimes because it's an inside joke (with Diljabar; he'll know what I'm talking about).

Lucario, Rukario, who cares. Same difference.

InnerFlame
26th April 2006, 1:03 AM
Yup that right all my made up tainted are true NPC, bunny them if you like they don't have a personality so have fun with them.

I do have an question though that suddenly came to me... What will happen to the tainted if Rathune is killed? Will they die or turn back to their former appearance or something else completely different?

Lady Myuu
26th April 2006, 1:09 AM
o.o Zeera said she wants to have babies before she dies... lotsa and lotsa babies. I found her weakness... :D Zeera also says she'll die first before Rathune >> she's so loyal its scary. I swear she'd jump off a bridge if Rathune wished.

also: the tainted I put in with Zeera following her are free ot be killed and bunnied as they are just npcs.

cdra1617
26th April 2006, 3:28 AM
If Rathune dies, the Tainted won't... but most will be disenheartened. (*pokes Zeera* o.o; ) Well, they'll still be tainted... for most always were, unless Rathune changed them. Yey.

Bebies! o_o

Lady Myuu
27th April 2006, 5:13 AM
I always have such mothering pokemon... insane... but mothering... Zeera is my first ever NUTS motherly thing. O.o while she's like, obsessed with Rathune (its not love love just I dun know she's nuts) I know how her loyalty can sway o.o but thats not an easy thing to do.

Guess I shouldn't have let people know Zeera's little wanting babies secret. Zerodius the only prob I saw with your post is that, well, just that. Zeera doesn't let many know she is seeking a mate as she wants to reproduce. I don't think that infomation would be on her.

She's thinks alot but some things she doesn't share with others.

Little disturbed at Mew changing into a copy... o.O but meh. I'm not being picky.

Zerodius
27th April 2006, 5:19 AM
I shall edit my post as soon as possible.

EDIT: My post has been modified. It should be OK now.

As for Mew assuming the form of Zeera for some "business"... well, I'll try to explain it in a way that won't offend the younger ones around here.

You have to take the pratical part into account. Mew is a third of Mew's size, half his size at best. Now, put them into a mature-themed scene. I believe that the problem here is quite obvious. Now, Mew can Trasnform into any Pokemon since she has an "adaptable" DNA (in short, her DNA fluctuate and constantly morph. On the technical level, Wuuym's fluctuating skeleton is a defect that makes her skeleton "pulse" at the same time as the DNA data within her. Within the original Mew, this "pulse" is well, not there)... and thanks to the report (which contains information on Zeera's DNA data, which Mew needs for pulling off a successful and safe Transform), Mew has the opportunity of morphing into a female that is the appropriate size for this kind of "business" (technically, Mew and Mewtwo are the same specie... only Mewtwo is physically, well, quite different).

I hope the explanation makes sense... although yes, even with the explanation, it's still creepy.

Lady Myuu
27th April 2006, 5:23 AM
pffft you didn't need to explain it. I know mews history enough to understand why, just thought itwas creepy.

Zeera is the only one upset, cuz she is all ;; I've been copied. soo um, mew ever apear to Zeera looking like um her, she wont be happy. o.o'; zeera also says that mew is stealing her babies. crazy female mewtwo >>

so yeah, its fine just creepeh :P you and your crazy mewxmewtwo shipping. (nothing against it just crazy how its everywhere XD)

edit: waaaaait, mew doesn't know Zeera's dna, it could be different. A ditto can't transform with out barrowing the dna of another. Wouldn't that conflict with the transformation? I dun know just seems iffy that mew can transform from a picture. course she has more experince.

Zerodius
27th April 2006, 5:28 AM
Well, I had thought of not including it, when I really thought about it (in order to make a potentially more interesting meeting of Mewtwo with Zeera and to eliminate the "Rabid, raging jealous Mew" syndrome)... but since it's an important part of both characters storylines *point to my sign-up, containing Mewtwo's profile for this RPG*, removing it was not advised.

... and well, since it looks like it's going to be included in the RPG... why not develop it into something else than just a justification for having Mew and Mewtwo sticking together?

By the way, don't worry... Most of the mewshipping moments will be strictly platonic and the "more serious" ones will be only hinted, not explained (like in my last post).

After all, the main focus of the story is a war between the Pure, the neutrals, and the Tainted, not the romance between an user's characters!

Well, that's all I believe.

EDIT: OF COURSE, the report did not contain only a picture! The report contained the full DNA code for both Wuuym and Mewtwo. By reading the whole code and printing it in her memory, Mew can make her own DNA change to the code sequence she read in the report. In short, Mew could be a compared to a self-programming robot. The programmation determines its shape. By reading a report containing the whole programmation of another robot, this robot can change its programmation to copy that exact programmation.

Now, replace the words "robot" with "Mew" and "Zeera" as well as "programmation" with "DNA code" and you get this case.

Lady Myuu
27th April 2006, 5:36 AM
well the only problem with it having the whole dna code is well...

dna is a very very very complex thing, it can be explained but in limits as teh code for each part of the bodies fuction and everything would take up more then a whole libarey. o.o I just went though stuff about it.

If she had a sample, I could understand. But you know how much info she would have to have to copy such a thing? Now mimicing Zeera's outsides understandible from the picture but I doubt she could get all the organs correct from a picture.

Thats the only problem I see and I am willing to let it slip. Its just that I'd like ot let you know DNA code could NEVER just be on some simple reports, its very complex thing which is something that could NEVER be printed simply and enogh info for mew to copy from.

Zerodius
27th April 2006, 5:42 AM
Well, I know that DNA is complex and maybe I should have stated that the reports uses Mewtwo's DNA as a base. Mew already got Mewtwo's DNA through a myriad of means. Now, all she need to know are the differences between Zeera and Mewtwo, DNA-wise. Unlike the differences between Mew and Mewtwo, the differences between Mewtwo and Zeera can actually fit on reports...

... and maybe I should have stated how large was the ball of paper.

The ball of paper was about as large as a basketball, at the very least... so yes, it was large.

Now, the main differences between Mewtwo and Zeera shouldn't be too big (slight edits here and there for better physical efficiency) ; most of the new code is for her female characteristics and her modified brain.

But well, I guess we're getting lost in details that don't really influence the RP... but then, I like to fill every single plothole in the RPs I participate, just like I try not to leave any plothole in my fics. A habit of mine that can be very good at times, very annoying at others...

Well, do we come to an agreement or you still see flaws and/or plotholes to fix?

Lady Myuu
27th April 2006, 5:46 AM
As I said I was willing to let it slid. Just thought I'd point it out. :P don't thik that ball was big enough still but I'm not gonna be picky over something like this.

Though I am still uneasy about mewtwo being with mew as she looks like Zeera, it just... iffy to me. Maybe a bit uncomfortible at teh same time, I feel like my character's been doubled even if it is mew. Perhaps mew could keep a trait of herself. Meh I dun care.

Lady Myuu
28th April 2006, 11:23 PM
making a mod post: please if you make ooc posts with out any reply to the main rpg. Just take it to here or pm the person. IT will keep the main thread less cluttered.

Also... if cdra doesn't mind, if people posted a list of there characters such as there main character and secondary characters and where they are located in the rpg. As there are many secondary running around and I get confused.

I want to know who is where XD

Diljabar
28th April 2006, 11:37 PM
Lugia is in the middle of the woods, contemplating his next move, although I have one planned and just am too lazy to post. :P

Musical Mayhem
28th April 2006, 11:48 PM
Crystal and Gail are in Olivine City, visiting her family. Sorry about that post, I couldn't think of anything to post and the whole dying thing scared me.

InnerFlame
29th April 2006, 12:22 AM
Rathune as you know is in the forest heading towards Suicune's camp until the little squabble... and Strike he at the scientist homebase trying to find some information that might help Rathune defeat them... he is also with two NPC Raven Murkrow and Dual Girafarig(sp?).

Quackers
29th April 2006, 12:28 AM
Slasher and his new trainer, Ellena, are in a forest clearing.

legend_master
29th April 2006, 1:05 AM
I'm so sorry guys. my family has been going through some rough times and this is the first time i've been able to get to a computer in a long while diljabar and cdra can control my character as I will be unable to be on for a long time after this just have like die heroically in battle or something to that extent.

InnerFlame
29th April 2006, 2:07 AM
Okay Zero I just have to comment your last post... but I will also comment with Rathune

she finished striking herself with her bone wings.

o_O no comment...

Rathune: I shall repeat myself what the heck is wrong with Plague? Striking herself she must be mentally crazy.

Zeera found herself covered in blood, a bleeding cat in her arms, half of its skin ripped off... a horrible sight...

Eww... Ahh, I got mental pictures make it go away!!!

Rathune: If she get her blood on me I promise I will kill her...

Rathune... there's something wrong with her... so awfully wrong... Wuuym cried from intense pain...

No comment once again...

Rathune: You know I'm STILL HERE!!! I'm not the one bleeding poison blood and crying like a baby!

Zeera would jump off a cliff if Rathune ordered it

Um... you're forgetting she can fly and/or float with her Psychic power and she could easily put a barrier around her is she wanted to

Rathune: I wish you would jump of a cliff so you will stop annoying the crap out of me.

Yami Ryu
29th April 2006, 3:46 AM
And to add to Inner Flame's post, Zerodius, Zeera was attending to Erebus and probably not close to Wuuym. And you ignored Innerflame/Rathune O_o

... I have to say, your character is coming off as a Angst sue. Zero. And that well... on top of the attack that could have killed Erebus, I just don't like plauge/wuuym that much anymore. not that I really liked it at all. but it's a -5 now instead of a 1 or 2.

Zerodius
29th April 2006, 4:05 AM
Wuuym IS crazy. It is a fact. Like nearly every Tainted, she have a point of her mind being messed up.

Also, Wuuym did NOT strike herself out of angst... but rather as a punishment. In her mind, it is better for her to punish herself than to waste Rathune's time... and since she don't really like Rathune to begin with, she prefers to do it herself.

As for the part where Wuuym thinks that Zeera would throw herself off a cliff if Rathune ordered it... well, Zeera is actually loyal enough to do just that and it was an expression ; you bashing it makes no sense.

Yes, I made a few mistakes. I corrected them.

You don't like the character? That, I cannot help it.

... just a final note. Next time that you have an issue... I would prefer to be contacted by PM rather than see a rant in the Discussion Thread. Renegade, your character rating and appreciation is NOT appreciated ; if you can't post things that will help me develop the character and only post stuff like "OMG! ANGST-STU! YOU SUCK!" then please keep it to yourself. Most users in this RP do not insult characters owned by other users that they consider bad. Please do the same.

NOTE: edited. Should be OK by the way.

Yami Ryu
29th April 2006, 4:38 AM
Zero I never said Wuuym sucked. I said how you were portraying him/it/her/whatever, was making it appear as an angst sue, and I never said you suck. It's just imo, I don't like Wuuym. So please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say your character sucked. I just said I don't like Wuuym with how you have her acting, even if it's just 'self disapline'. Alright?

And I feel like you ignored the fact I had also said Zeera was attending to Erebus so I doubt she really would have been in a position to catch Wuuym with open arms.

>> just please don't bleed on Erebus and I'll be happy. You damaged the poor tainted Dragonite enough.

cdra1617
29th April 2006, 5:16 AM
Simmer down, please... o_o Let me go see what's the matter... *kicks first unread button*

It appears that Zerodius has taken care of edits, but... please don't get crazy... read closely... I don't want this to die like EotE... *cough* Anyway, it's okay to express one's opinion. Just blow it off if you don't like it. I know I'm not one to talk; but do as I say not as I do and you'll end up much better off.

And please, OOC stuff with no post here, like Myuu said.

Ejunknown
29th April 2006, 11:26 AM
NPC time! My first. Will be a temporary companion; as Onyx will take pity on her. Reminds Onyx of what happened too her, but this is a lot worse.

Name: Binary

Species: Espeon

Type: Mutated (though she doesn't look like it)

Description: The ruby in the middle of her forehead is a dark rusty red. Seen from a distance she looks like a regular espeon, but look closer you can see her eyes are different, blank. She is ruthless when told too be, has no mercy.

Personality: She has none. Thinks like a computer, does what she is told.

History: History before the lab is unknown, erased from her mind. Genetically modified as an eevee, she was created as a creature with no soul. Trained as a fighting machine, she knows no love, no emotions, is nothing more than a moving body. Obeys without a question.

Well that's it. Tell me if I should add more detail, but I think there isn't really much too add. :/

Music Dragon
29th April 2006, 12:23 PM
In case people were still wondering where the characters are, Pravus is sitting patiently at the scientists' place, waiting for them to do a special something that is of interest to him.

katiekitten
29th April 2006, 1:22 PM
Hiya everyone! *waves*

Yeah, it was a shame the Essence of the Elementals died. ;_; Ah well...

I'll get to writing my beginning post... Ej filled me in on the main happenings. :)

Cdra, is it ok if Sanders doesn't join you guys, but does his own little bit to get the baddies? Such as running away? XD Just kidding, I just don't see him as much of a fighter. I'll think of something...*thinks*

Yami Ryu
29th April 2006, 8:29 PM
<< >> making a secondary character/npc if that's alright.

Name: Tamika
Species: Rukario
Type: Pure
Army: Suicune

I was wondering if she could be doing her own thing/on her own, and then found by someone from Suicune's army or something like that, if that's alright.

InnerFlame
29th April 2006, 11:30 PM
Whoa, calm down there I didn't mean anything by quoting parts of your post I was just pointing things out...

As for the part where Wuuym thinks that Zeera would throw herself off a cliff if Rathune ordered it... well, Zeera is actually loyal enough to do just that and it was an expression ; you bashing it makes no sense.

Bashing it? I wasn't bashing it I was just commenting it. I know it's an expression unless make a comment about it is bashing...

Zerodius
29th April 2006, 11:58 PM
Regarding Renegade's secondary character... I don't want to sound harsh but...

If I'm not mistaken, Lucario is not a mere 25 years-old, is more male than female, and is unique (so the name category should not be here).

If it had been Tainted Lucario, I would have been OK with it... but in its current state... no... just no.

But well, I'm not the GM and you probably made a mistake, putting "Pure" as its status when it's obviously a Tainted character with its low age, seemingly inverted gender, and its name... but then, it's serving Suicune, which makes no sense.

Yep, confusing as a whole.

Yami Ryu
30th April 2006, 12:27 AM
Regarding Renegade's secondary character... I don't want to sound harsh but...

If I'm not mistaken, Lucario is not a mere 25 years-old, is more male than female, and is unique (so the name category should not be here).

If it had been Tainted Lucario, I would have been OK with it... but in its current state... no... just no.

But well, I'm not the GM and you probably made a mistake, putting "Pure" as its status when it's obviously a Tainted character with its low age, seemingly inverted gender, and its name... but then, it's serving Suicune, which makes no sense.

Yep, confusing as a whole.

:x are you the gm? No. And I made no mistake by making it pure. If you are upset about me using Rukario, please take it up with me in PM, and don't try to act like the sour grapes child. Which is basically if you can't have it, it must be bad. It's my character Zero, I could have made Tamika pink and childish.

Please do not try to bully me and respect my character. As you said I should have done for Wuuym. And why can't she have a name? It's like clalling a 'Dog' a 'Dog' because it is a 'Dog'. That's seriously un imaginative.

Edit: I also point out you did not complain about Myuu having a female Mewtwo when you always portray Mewtwo as male. So there.

Zerodius
30th April 2006, 12:37 AM
Errr... Renegade?

I think that Lucario is a Legendary Pokemon and is unique. Well, the canon portray Lucario as unique, I believe.

People clearly call him "Rukario" and not "Tamika" too. Also, yes, you could make it pink... but that would be some SERIOUS canon-breaking and well, we need to follow the canon at least somewhat.

I'm sure I would be refused if I said that Mewtwo was fifteen hundreds kilometers high, wore a pirate hat, and says "Arr Matey!" all the time, isn't it?

My point is:

Lucario is not named Tamika and is certainly not just 25 years-old.

Alos, Wuuym is a TAINTED MEW. It's not the Mew so OF COURSE she cannot be named "Mew" and be pink and all that! Sheesh!

As for the "Sour Grapes Kid" comment... well, I don't have Tainted Mewtwo when I wanted to have the character. Am I calling it bad? No! Lady Myuu is doing a great job with the character.

Well, now that I explained my point, I can return to the main RPG.

Lady Myuu
30th April 2006, 2:41 AM
woot... um, I've all ready handled this argument and the case has been settled. The only thing needed is teh GM's call on Ren's character.

Sorry about all this, cdra I feel like ever since I joined arguments keep happening. ^.^';

Please respect others no matter how you feel about them. Thats the lesson :D go. learn. live. All that jazzz....

and aww a compliment, Zeera blushed kinda, no wait she broke some glass and threw it... ack not at the children!

~*Nobody*~
30th April 2006, 2:49 AM
Vixey left Trace and is well still looking for Suicune. Any one want to inter fear? If not thats ok :D .

cdra1617
30th April 2006, 5:22 PM
CHILL. OUT. Mercy...

Legendary Pokémon may have names that no one knows they have. They do not have defined genders (with the exception of Lati@s). Ren's character is fine. 25 is a fairly mature, healthy mental age. Stress on MENTAL.

It's not you, Myuu... this tends to happen to me. <<;

Ejunknown
30th April 2006, 11:40 PM
*pokes cdra* Is my NPC ok? Xp

cdra1617
1st May 2006, 1:31 PM
Oh yes, 'tis fine.

Lady Myuu
2nd May 2006, 11:12 PM
Umm... is there a tainted Latios yet? *goes to check* Or Latias? if so I can wipe these characters... I just wanted to have something like these guys:

well didn't really see anything so simple signup:

Name: Race
Species: Latios
Type: tainted/mutation?
Discription: Basic latios build but a bit smaller (think about the size of latias) and instead of blue he as blood red, crimson, looks almost real. Instead of his long ears he has ram like horns (they curl)
Personality: Rather sane unlike the others, though being tainted he has a natural dislike for the pure and actually sees them as well... something to eat.

Deceased relation:

Name: Ren
Species: Latias
Type: Tainted/mutation?
Discrotion: While being a tainted she was actually all white, ever inch of her was. The only difference was that her eyes were blood red (actually albino soo they didn't have any real color) she is smaller then the real latias.
Personality: a naive insanity, she never made sense but was never any real harm...

Note: Ren is dead and Race blames the pure.

Note sure when Race would be in it. Ren wont as she's dead :P

~*Nobody*~
3rd May 2006, 1:57 AM
^Blames the pure? That would not be good news for Vixey!

Diljabar
8th May 2006, 6:26 PM
Zerodius, I had Lugia decide to stay on Suicune's side.

Zerodius
8th May 2006, 6:38 PM
Ha? So Lugia decided that it's okay to slaughter all Tainted, males, females, and children regardless of if they're innocent or not? That it's okay to despise and hunt down all of the Tainted because they are not pure?

... well, I guess it is the case since he decided to follow Suicune in her paranoia.

But well... who am I to judge? It's your character and anyway, the RPG would be boring if nobody followed Suicune and Rathune.

So... ignore my rant.

Diljabar
8th May 2006, 7:24 PM
It's not like I was going to listen to it anyway…

cdra1617
8th May 2006, 9:13 PM
... >.> You do realize that Suicune hates the not the Tainted but their values? She wants peace and nothing else, and thinks Rathune (note: not all Tainted) is causing chaos. She doesn't approve with chaos.

Lugia's choice is to fight against those who cause trouble. That's it. <.< It's not all black and white...

Lady Myuu
8th May 2006, 10:44 PM
I'd like to point out, if suciune killed all tainted, why did she allow Venom to live who is a tainted? hmmm maybe suicune just wants to stop those wanting to harm others? like Rathune and her army...

I know cdra had to explain, but it seemed pretty obvious.

:D Zeera says she'd love to kill all pure and bathe in there blood but Zeera doesn't count cuz you know ... the whole insane factor..

~*Nobody*~
8th May 2006, 10:47 PM
^ Oh my..... Vixey is hiding from Zeera now!

InnerFlame
8th May 2006, 11:01 PM
Well if you look at it in a characters point of view they see each other as evil. Rathune sees the tainted killer Suicune as a bad and Suicune sees Rathune the pure killer as bad. Rathune see the scientists as the greatest evil in the world and they merely see her as an experiment gone bad.

It just depends on the side they are on and what you character believe is a bad act is all.

Um... so who going to play Suicune in the upcoming battle?

Diljabar
9th May 2006, 11:42 PM
Clever one, Joshi. It would be unlikely for the Double Team thing to work like that but it's easily rationalized by Slasher's mutation! Phew! A lot of words for just saying 'makes sense that Slasher's mutation allows him to Double Team realistic copies'.

;249; – Don't you ever shut up?

Stop it! I don't want to be schizophrenic like some people here at SPPf!

;249; – I don't care, you talk too much.

Grr… shut up Lugia, and THEN I'll shut up, okay?

;249; – Okay.

Thank you.

katiekitten
10th May 2006, 6:56 PM
;_; I is in a sad mood... I know I have to post, but I can't right now. My dog tore up my room whilst I was out... *looks at shattered remains of my camera* At least I could save my memory card... :(

Sorry everyone, I will post. And I agree with diljabar, Joshua. Good job. :)

And all of the people on other teams... You are all so convincing, and convicting, that while I read it, I question who is on the right side. XD

Music Dragon
10th May 2006, 7:39 PM
I do hope you don't question if Pravus is on the right side or not, though...

cdra1617
10th May 2006, 9:53 PM
Katiekitten, you make me happy. RPers on other sides, you make me happy too. I meant for this to all seem like there was no one right side; each character sternly thinks they are right.

However, I hate that your dog tore up the room. ;; That sucks.

MD, that's funny. XD Pravus is kinda obviously ebil...

Lady Myuu
10th May 2006, 9:58 PM
:P you all should remember, Zeera is nuts, though atm she doesn't seem to be that way. ITS ALL A TRICK MWAHAH... no wait o.O I just havn't had a chance for her to be nut like.

:P don't let her motherly love fool you.

My other characters are sane... I think...

I'd post but all I got is stuff for Edward, Race is being himself and zeera is just kinda fazed out... *prods her with a stick*

cdra1617
10th May 2006, 10:09 PM
Yes, that's true. But you also have the nutcases like her. XD You can't have everyone be sane. Ever. *pokes Katie's Raikou*

o.o Fun... *grabs another stick and pokes crazy motherly Mewtwo* o_o *flees*

katiekitten
10th May 2006, 11:44 PM
*watches Raikou start talking to the invisible aliens he thinks is stalking him* XD

He was a fun character... I like fun characters better than the nasty, angry types. I like watching those ones crack. >=)

Mua ah ah ah ah, Raikou will return! With avengence... But not in this RP, sadly. *sighs* Raikou, alas, is taken... But can it only be him? *is struck by idea* XD

I might be creating a new character later on... Mua ah ah ah ah... XD

~*Nobody*~
11th May 2006, 1:52 AM
INSAIN! ..... LIKE ME! ........ Vixey thinks Zeera is murder prone, Race is just plain INSAIN! and Edward she'll have to check his sign up!
But thats just Vixey :P !
Any way any one going to inter fear with Vixey? I made sure that the rustling would be another character. I am hoping that the character is on the dark side though! Why? No clue.

Music Dragon
11th May 2006, 3:36 PM
MD, that's funny. XD Pravus is kinda obviously ebil...
Not necessarily. It might be that all the others are evil, since they're not his mindless, obedient slaves and fail to recognize his superiority.

((PS: By the way, did you know that "Pravus" is Latin?))

Musical Mayhem
19th May 2006, 9:34 PM
Where is everybody? When are we going to post again? It's been like forever... sorry if this is spam, but no one's posting.

Diljabar
19th May 2006, 9:42 PM
Yes, cdra said she'll post next, but she's been too tired.

Musical Mayhem
19th May 2006, 9:43 PM
Ok, I guess I can wait. *goes off to find something to do besides this*

InnerFlame
19th May 2006, 9:56 PM
I would post but... I'm the last post so that would be a double post and that would be bad. I made a secondary character for fun... I don't know if I should use her in the RPG or not... why don't you tell me what you think?

Name: Moltres

Species: Moltres
Type: Tainted
Army: None as of now

Description: Moltres once beautiful golden yellow feather on her body is a dark gray and looks rough and prickly. The flames on her wings and the top of her head is real dark violet on the outside lining on the inside is pure black. Her beck long and narrow with sharp ridges that border the opening part. Talons have grow sharp and pointed and spikes run up and down her legs curling both up, down and point straight.

Personality: Moltres is a quite calm and rational a good portion of the time but when angry she become out of control and she doesn't think at all. This bird prefers to stay out of the spotlight and a good amount of the she does. She know to bark out some very rude remarks and put people down though she does have a kinder nice side when it comes to those who actually stands up to her and tells her off. Though she like to fight she has never killed anyone before... Lately terrible thoughts have been haunting her mind urging her to do awful things. Moltres fight the thoughts but they are growing increasingly stronger and need blood is emerging too...

History: Well, Moltres was just warming up on her little island... She heard of Rathune's escape and Suicune's resistant group but she really didn't care and didn't not want to get involved in it anyway. She knew it would be over eventually and more than likely Suicune would win so didn't even bother to worry about it... But as she did nothing about Rathune she so found that she was being affected by the pole-opposite Suicune contaminated winds.

Being of fire she relied on the air, the wind to keep her fire burning brightly but because of that detail she was greatly affected. Her body absorb the DNA in the south wind, it slowly and quite painfully change her once gorgeous appearance into the look of evil and impurity. It also put horrible thoughts in her mind that she been able to keep contain so far but it is slow poisoning, conquering her mind... Moltres hopes that Lugia could help her before she does something she regrets.

Diljabar
19th May 2006, 10:00 PM
I like it. You know why? Cuz it involves me! :P

InnerFlame
19th May 2006, 10:19 PM
What do you expect? Moltres and Lugia have a bind both being element birds and she come to the bird with psychic power to help her with the evil thoughts that are invading her mind.

Diljabar
19th May 2006, 10:29 PM
Excellenté. I'm excited now………

Musical Mayhem
20th May 2006, 2:20 PM
That's cool Innerflame. I would post, but I can't think of much to post.