PDA

View Full Version : A new set of cards coming our way.(YGO)

Mikau
15th March 2006, 4:32 PM
I was browsing on toywiz.com to look for some cards I wanted and I saw a new set of cards called Enemy Of Justice. Any news on this set yet?

hi 5
15th March 2006, 5:21 PM
I know it comes with things called D-heros.

Mikau
15th March 2006, 5:50 PM
I heard about that too. I also saw a couple of new E-Heros in the set. I think they were called Elemental Hero Phoenixman,and Elemental Hero Shining Phoenixman. I think those were their names.

Aquadon
15th March 2006, 8:25 PM
*yawns* Wanna know each card in it? Fine.

(Credit goes to TMD12 for the list) :

EOJ-EN001 Destiny Hero Devilguy
EOJ-EN002 Destiny Hero Diehardguy
EOJ-EN003 Destiny Hero Diamondguy
EOJ-EN004 Destiny Hero Dreadguy
EOJ-EN005 Cyber Tutu
EOJ-EN006 Cyber Gymnast
EOJ-EN007 Cyber Prima
EOJ-EN008 Cyber Giraffe
EOJ-EN009 Cyber Phoenix
EOJ-EN010 Searchlightman
EOJ-EN011 Vic Viper XX03
EOJ-EN012 Birdman of Gale- Joe
EOJ-EN013 Harpie’s Pet Baby Dragon
EOJ-EN014 Lightning Gear- Skyflash
EOJ-EN015 Lightning Gear Sakura Flame
EOJ-EN016 Lightning Gear Golden Dragon
EOJ-EN017 Royal Knights
EOJ-EN018 Green Declarer
EOJ-EN019 Purple Declarer
EOJ-EN020 Artemis of Harvest
EOJ-EN021 Reiyad of Relief
EOJ-EN022 Bringer of Divine Light
EOJ-EN023 Boltenis, Bringer of Judgment
EOJ-EN024 Guard Dog
EOJ-EN025 Vacuum Weasel
EOJ-EN026 Beating Aos
EOJ-EN027 Raging Eria
EOJ-EN028 Blazing Hiita
EOJ-EN029 Devastating Wynn
EOJ-EN030 Batteryman- D
EOJ-EN031 Battery Powered Voltic Dragon
EOJ-EN032 Elemental Hero Phoenixguy
EOJ-EN033 Elemental Hero Shining Phoenixguy
EOJ-EN034 Elemental Hero Sailorman
EOJ-EN035 Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
EOJ-EN036 Elemental Hero Neroid Shaman
EOJ-EN037 Misfortune
EOJ-EN038 H- Heat Heart
EOJ-EN039 E- Emergency Call
EOJ-EN040 R- Right Justice
EOJ-EN041 O- Over Soul
EOJ-EN042 Hero Flash
EOJ-EN043 Power Capsule
EOJ-EN044 Koushinka
EOJ-EN045 Guard Penalty
EOJ-EN046 Grand Cross
EOJ-EN047 Dimensional Rift
EOJ-EN048 Clocktower of Seclusion
EOJ-EN049 Life Changer
EOJ-EN050 Elemental Charge
EOJ-EN051 Destroy Destiny
EOJ-EN052 Destiny Signal
EOJ-EN053 D-Time
EOJ-EN054 D- Shield
EOJ-EN055 God Bird Attack
EOJ-EN056 Elemental Absorber
EOJ-EN057 Macro Cosmos
EOJ-EN058 Arrival of Light
EOJ-EN059 Cracking Hatchet
EOJ-EN060 Kickback

These are the Japanese names, but TMD12 added EN to it. Enjoy!

Mikau
15th March 2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the list Aquadon. But do you really think that the new Destiny Heros are really going to be call guy at the end? I was thinking about putting man at the end of their name,but that's just me.

Raito
15th March 2006, 10:12 PM
Man is for E-Heros. It makes since that Guy[or maybe the American Dude] will be used at the end of the D-Heros, the complete opposite.

Mikau
15th March 2006, 10:16 PM
But if man is for the E-Heros then why does the new E-Hero Phoenixguy have guy at the end of its name? The same thing goes for Shining Phoenixguy.

hi 5
16th March 2006, 3:17 AM
I don't think they'll put dude in it's name

Aquadon
16th March 2006, 11:36 PM
Man is for E-Heros. It makes since that Guy[or maybe the American Dude] will be used at the end of the D-Heros, the complete opposite.
Dude? So, basically, we're getting Destiny Hero Dread Dude.

That would crack me up.

Mikau
17th March 2006, 1:56 AM
I would also laugh at that name. But do you think they will be called guy instead of man? And what of the new E-Hero fusions if the D-Heros will have guy at the end of their name will the new fusions have the same thing?

Aquadon
17th March 2006, 9:04 PM
I would also laugh at that name. But do you think they will be called guy instead of man? And what of the new E-Hero fusions if the D-Heros will have guy at the end of their name will the new fusions have the same thing?
I honestly don't think that they will be "Man". It most likely will be "Guy".

Now here's the true question: It's obvious that it won't be D-HERO Devilguy. What do you think the dubbed name will be?

And also, the real set to be wondering about is Power of the Duelists (POD). After all, we're getting alot more cooler cards in it.

~Sirnight~
18th March 2006, 4:10 AM
Well... are D-Heros evil or something?

Obvious Predictions:

E-Hero Pheonixguy = Clayman + Burstinatrix + Avian

E-Hero Shining Pheonixguy = Pheonixguy + Sparkman

Also, if you look on the show intro, you see the three, Clay, Burse, and Sparkman behing Jaden while he uses Polymerization.

Aquadon
18th March 2006, 7:13 PM

Obvious Predictions:

Also, if you look on the show intro, you see the three, Clay, Burse, and Sparkman behing Jaden while he uses Polymerization.
You missed Pheonixguy, but Shining Pheonixguy is right on the money.

Edo Pheonix uses (Shining) Pheonixguy against Judai (Jaden). Basically, they are the Dark Versions of (Shining) Flame Wingman.

Hopfully, that helped.

onix lord
18th March 2006, 7:40 PM

Obvious Predictions:

Actually, Pheonixguy is just Burstlady and Wingman. And Shining Pheonixguy is Sparkman and Pheonixguy. And if you look at the D-Heroes, you can almost immediatley tell that they look evil. I think that theyre pretty cool.

And also, the real set to be wondering about is Power of the Duelists (POD). After all, we're getting alot more cooler cards in it.

Maybe, but no cards have been revealed for it yet, so right now nobody knows. My guess is that Power of the Duelist is focused on the D-Heroes and hopefully not the Neo Spacians. I personally like the cards in EOJ alot. This'll probally be my favorite set yet.

gaurdianterial
19th March 2006, 2:26 AM
Pheonix Guy is another combo of Avion and Burstinatrix. Next the packs are coming out in June. Also the Sneak preview tournament for these (in the U.S.) is on May 13th and 14th depending on were u live in the U.S. ;212;

Pheonix guy can not be destroyed as a result of battle. Thats how its different than flame wingman. ;212;

But i'm getting wierded out buy these d-watchamagigs! M0re to do with e-heros. yuck!;212;

Anyway. Upperdeck wont have the sneak preview tournament listed on the site till around may, or late april. I now this because i went to the last sneak preview tourny and we got booklets. in the back of those booklets it told us about these packs. ;212;

Tamer Zack
21st March 2006, 12:06 AM
Here's the dubb names for EOJ *starts to cry*

EOJ-EN001 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord
EOJ-EN002 Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious
EOJ-EN003 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
EOJ-EN004 Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster
EOJ-EN005 Cyber Tutu
EOJ-EN006 Cyber Gymnast
EOJ-EN007 Cyber Prima
EOJ-EN008 Cyber Kirin
EOJ-EN009 Cyber Phoenix
EOJ-EN010 Searchlightman
EOJ-EN011 Victory Viper XX03
EOJ-EN012 Swift Birdman Joe
EOJ-EN013 Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon
EOJ-EN014 Majestic Mech - Senku
EOJ-EN015 Majestic Mech - Ohka
EOJ-EN016 Majectic Mech - Goryu
EOJ-EN017 Royal Knight
EOJ-EN018 Herald of Green Light
EOJ-EN019 Herald of Purple Light
EOJ-EN020 Bountiful Artemis
EOJ-EN021 Layard the Liberator
EOJ-EN022 Banisher of the Radiance
EOJ-EN023 Voltanis the Adjudicator
EOJ-EN024 Guard Dog
EOJ-EN025 Whirlwind Weasel
EOJ-EN026 Avalanching Aussa
EOJ-EN027 Raging Eria
EOJ-EN028 Blazing Hiita
EOJ-EN029 Storming Wynn
EOJ-EN030 Batteryman D
EOJ-EN031 Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon
EOJ-EN032 Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
EOJ-EN033 Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
EOJ-EN034 Elemental Hero Mariner
EOJ-EN035 Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
EOJ-EN036 Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
EOJ-EN037 Misfortune
EOJ-EN038 H - Heated Heart
EOJ-EN039 E - Emergency Call
EOJ-EN040 R - Righteous Justice
EOJ-EN041 O - Over Soul
EOJ-EN042 HERO Flash!!
EOJ-EN043 Power Capsule
EOJ-EN044 Celestial Transformation
EOJ-EN045 Guard Penalty
EOJ-EN046 Grand Convergence
EOJ-EN047 Dimensional Fissure
EOJ-EN048 Clock Tower Prison
EOJ-EN049 Life Equalizer
EOJ-EN050 Elemental Recharge
EOJ-EN051 Destruction of Destiny
EOJ-EN052 Destiny Signal
EOJ-EN053 D - Time
EOJ-EN054 D - Shield
EOJ-EN055 Icarus Attack
EOJ-EN056 Elemental Absorber
EOJ-EN057 Macro Cosmos
EOJ-EN058 Miraculous Descent
EOJ-EN059 Shattered Axe
EOJ-EN060 Forced Back

Raito
21st March 2006, 12:23 AM
EOJ-EN003 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude

Oh, Dude, In your faces, I predicted it right!

I'm probably not going to pay much attention to this set. I don't care for anything in it.

Pika Hikari KT
21st March 2006, 12:51 AM
Aw, dammit--Tamer Zack beat me again. I was just about to post the dub names!

...They totally screwed over the D-Heroes. Poor Ed Phoenix.;_; But 'Phoenix Enforcer' is kinda cool. 'Sailorman' is changed to 'Mariner', which is perfectly fine('Necroid Shaman' and 'Wild Wingman' get their names kept). And 'Cyber Giraffe' is changed to 'Cyber Kirin'...isn't 'kirin' the Japanese word for giraffe?o_0

~Sirnight~
21st March 2006, 1:05 AM
...So much to say.. uhh-

Ok, first of all, who is Edo?

I'm getting the idea Wild Wingman is Wildheart/Avian, Necroid Shaman? Obviously Necroshade and who?

DHero's couldn't have wierder names.

Soo- Avian, Burse/Flamewingman, Spark have alternate fusions-

Uh, that's it, just needed to get my thoughts down.

Tamer Zack
21st March 2006, 1:19 AM
Aw, dammit--Tamer Zack beat me again. I was just about to post the dub names!

Could'nt resist it Captain Tenacious urged me to post this.

...So much to say.. uhh-

He's the duelist that used the D-Cards the dubb will give him an odder name

I'm getting the idea Wild Wingman is Wildheart/Avian

Yep but it's actually Avian/Wildheart you were right but the other way around

Necroid Shaman? Obviously Necroshade and who?

and WildHeart

D-Hero's couldn't have wierder names.

Yeah they can

Soo- Avian, Burse/Flamewingman, Spark have alternate fusions

Yepers it's like this

Burstinatrix + Avian = FlameWingman

Avian + Burstinatrix = Phoenix Enforcer

Uh, that's it, just needed to get my thoughts down.

Always a good thing to do.

Pika Hikari KT
21st March 2006, 1:23 AM
Not trying to spoil anything, but Edo is one of the new students in GX. He uses the D-Heroes.

I'm getting the idea Wild Wingman is Wildheart/Avian, Necroid Shaman? Obviously Necroshade and who?
You're right with Wild Wingman. Necroid Shaman is Necroshade and...Wildheart, I think. And Mariner is Bubbleman and Avian.

He's the duelist that used the D-Cards. The dub will give him an odder name.
I hope not...

~Sirnight~
21st March 2006, 1:27 AM
Thanks guys. And Ialso hope they don't change Edo'as name. Edo's a funny name!

Love Hina Fan
21st March 2006, 2:40 AM
I weep for the poor D-Heroes. Now I dread the future for Defendguy, Doubleguy, and Dogmaguy. Once again Konami completely dissappointed me.

onix lord
21st March 2006, 2:43 AM
I personally think that the D-Heroes are pretty cool. DogmaGuy has a rediculous effect with 3600 attack, but the only draw back is that you tribute 3 D-Heroes. The others are nice too, but the only thing I don't like is that they lack attack. I actually really look forward to them.

Love Hina Fan
21st March 2006, 2:46 AM
I like the D-Heroes too, that's why I am crying. Their TCG names sucked ***. Dogmaguy will get turn into something like Destiny Hero Non-Religious Related Winged Figure....

onix lord
21st March 2006, 2:48 AM
Woah! I just saw the dub names and now I too am crying...Captain Tenacious?! Whats up with that? They should have left them the same. And Pheonix Enforcer? It wouldve been so much better to stick with Guy then these bull**** names.

FireKero!
21st March 2006, 2:11 PM
^
^You guys can say that again. :rolleyes: It's irritating about the name changes. But Mr.Tewart said that by translating the names, they didn't sound so great. Like yes, a lot of us liked the -guy suffix at the end of the new D and E hero's, but apparently, it doesn't make much sense.

UDE could've done a better job changing the names. But everyone was confused, even Mr.Tewart and I ourselves. *and that's saying a lot*

onix lord
21st March 2006, 9:04 PM
The only reasonable reason that I can think of for them naming DiehardGuy to Captain Tenacious is because of the band Tenacious D, and since it has D and the D-Heroes are all supposed to be named with D's then they could just make it Tenacious. Or, god forbid, they don't want the precious little youth to hear the word "die" in a card name. I can't wait to see what they name DogmaGuy. Probally gonna be like Daisy Gentleman.

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st March 2006, 11:08 PM

False. The only time Judai is pictured playing Fusion in the opening, he is fusing Featherman and Bubbleman (which creates Sailorman). He was pictured holding Fusion later in the opening (with Featherman, Burst Lady, and Clayman in the background), but at no point in the opening is Judai pictured with Sparkman, Burst Lady, and Clayman at the same time.

Token
11th April 2006, 2:36 AM
By the way, the D-Heros aren't evil per se. While the E-heros are based off of standard American Heros, such as Pheonix and Daredevil, (Burstinatrix and Necroshade), the D-Heros are based off of European heros, whom are usually darker. I can't remember any names tho. -_- And hoe they can screw up the name Ed is beyond me. That is what it is translated to though right? Also, Pheonixguy is not a fark version of Flame wingman, its more the other way around. FW is more beastlike, and reminds one of Spawn. PE, however,is more humanoid. It is simply alternate, like Skilled White Magician is an alternate form of Skilled Dark Magician. That doesn't work too well but you get my drift right?

FireKero!
11th April 2006, 4:42 AM
^can say that again bruda!

Stupid anti-heros, with their tenacious names, and strangenessnessnessyness.

Nylf
11th April 2006, 5:03 PM
They make me hate my language.

Voltach Dragon is looking to be one of those themes I can't understand. I'm guessing 3x BMAA, 3xBMC and 3xBMD and then a Voltech Dragon, but what about the other monsters? Probably machine power ups, like the Machine King series would make sense, and DNA Surgery to actually make the BMs Machine so they live long enough to be sacrificed for Voltech.

Harpies Pet Baby Dragon, yeah, that rolls off the tongue.

I have to agree with that PE is simply alternative, because seriously, Flame Wingman is WAY too beastial to be called the 'good' guy of the pair.

ShiningPhoenixguy is kinda evil. 2500(I think that's it's Original ATK) with no destruction owing to battle? Plus the power up effect. Admittedly though, most E-Hero Fusion is done with Miracle, but I can see him being played over SFWM, as even when Miracle is the fusion of the day, SPE still has his other effect to make him useful on top of the 2500. What's SFWM got? Nuttin'

Hehe, D-Hero Non-Religous Winged Figure Type Person. The scary thing is, after seeing Captain Tenacious, I've come to feel any rubbish name is possible.

Phaedra
12th April 2006, 5:05 AM
UDE doesn't translate the names

Mikau
13th April 2006, 2:58 AM
So what you are saying is that the E-Heros and D-Heros are based off of comic super heros? I also agree that FWM is the evil side of PE. Because if you look at FWM's face you will see that he does look kinda evil.

onix lord
13th April 2006, 11:09 PM
I've heard through speculation that the D-Heroes are actually based off of the League of Extrordinary Gentlemen, or like European super heroes, but I don't know where the E-Heroes come from.

Pika Hikari KT
14th April 2006, 1:40 AM
The support cards suggest London...;)

mewga
14th April 2006, 1:19 PM
^ D-hero Benny, anyone?

I just got the dubs in SD, and PE is kinda cool, but the other one's are utterly horrid. But the Sneak Preview may change that for me.

Pika Hikari KT
15th April 2006, 6:01 AM
o_0 I was referring to D-Time and Clock Tower Prison...what's to bet Ed Phoenix will get a voice remotely British in the dub?

onix lord
15th April 2006, 8:56 AM
That's a good possibility. Either that or a somewhat surfer-ish voice. But probably the British accent to fit with a the British cards, which I somewhat don't hope for.

Torkoal Stu
15th April 2006, 10:19 AM
o_0 I was referring to D-Time and Clock Tower Prison...what's to bet Ed Phoenix will get a voice remotely British in the dub?
If by that you mean a totally stereotypical posh accent voice then yes :P Because 4Kids haven't grasped the fact that hardly any English people talk in posh accents ¬.¬;

But I like the sound of D-Hero's, and the Clock Tower Prison card sounds pretty neat. I might need to run a D-Hero deck, but then again they haven't brought many of the Support cards out in this pack, hopefully the next pack will give some of the support D-Hero's need :/

But the D-Hero's sound like my kind of cards, plus E-Hero's became OU as soon as they came out xP And the names don't bother me too much, I might just use the OCG names, they are so much cooler :O

Anyone know when this set will come out?

mewga
15th April 2006, 3:21 PM
The sneak peek is on May 13 and 14, and the set will come out in stores a few weeks later. Or the 16. Whichever comes first.