PDA

View Full Version : My new site.

Blazin' Blaziken
18th March 2006, 1:52 AM
[link removed]

POKErUsAm
18th March 2006, 1:54 AM
oooo!very nice!you just need some more games and stuff.

Kal-El
18th March 2006, 2:02 AM
You need more content and stuff. Also a new layout.

I don't get why people use Freewebs. Even Geocities lets you do better layouts. >>

Mega
18th March 2006, 2:22 AM
You need more content and stuff. Also a new layout.

I don't get why people use Freewebs. Even Geocities lets you do better layouts. >>
Either one people should use html.

Jetx
18th March 2006, 9:46 AM
To be honest, it's not good. ALL of your content was supplied by freewebs and none of it is your own. There's nothing to do on it, no information, nothing... Yoyu need more content, that is my suggestion. I also suggest that you don't make a forum because you won't be able to handle the coding and it can take too much dedication. Just learn HTML, get more content, and your site could become pretty good.

Torchic23
18th March 2006, 9:57 AM
You need lots more content, you can make freewebs looks somewhat good, just get some more pages. I know they're hard work, I have a huge freewebs site myself, but you gotta work hard! Use HTML before someone here kills you, just a warning ;)

Kal-El
18th March 2006, 8:55 PM
Torchic how about you use html before someone kills you.
No offense, Mega but yours isn't great yourself. >>

HTML is a great way to build websites but if you do a slack job of it then it isn't any good.

Jetx
18th March 2006, 10:35 PM
But the fact is, you brought Torchic23's site into this so Giga Hertz brought yours into it, simple as that. So how about we all start critting Alex's site instead...

Mega
18th March 2006, 10:38 PM
I could say something about that but I won't and I'll pretend to ignore everything except-

we all start critting Alex's site instead...
Fine , all the content is from either freewebs or other sites, which is enough said.

Kal-El
18th March 2006, 10:40 PM
Also, I just noticed, you may want to put a link to the saybox on the bar to the right, Alex.

Mega
18th March 2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah people may not find it.

Blazin' Blaziken
27th March 2006, 1:41 AM
Also, I just noticed, you may want to put a link to the saybox on the bar to the right, Alex.
I finally updated the site, and used your idea, Giga Hertz.
~Alex
P.S. HTML DOESN'T WORK ON MY SITE!

Trikip
30th March 2006, 11:47 PM
Eww. Gross. Freewebs. At least get some content and you'll be on your way.

Crimson Kitsune
31st March 2006, 12:06 AM
Why is it that you chose the "Blue Hills" image from the Windows sample images folder for your background? It doesn't...look...right. And I don't know if its even legal. Get a repeating pattern for the background, those are much better.

Mega
1st April 2006, 2:02 PM
I finally updated the site, and used your idea, Giga Hertz.
~Alex
P.S. HTML DOESN'T WORK ON MY SITE!Html does work on freewebs downgrade your account to html mode.

Dragonfree
1st April 2006, 2:26 PM
Upgrade, you mean.

But at the moment, it has no content of your own and no layout of your own... Sorry, but according to the rules I have to close this.