PDA

View Full Version : doubleeddyshipping(the first ed edd n eddy shipping)

AdvancedK9
18th March 2006, 5:05 AM
i could only think of putting this here oh and ellos besaron en un episodio(i talk in spanish sometimes to avoid spam and freakout posts)yeah im the first person in the whole wide digital pokemon forums world to make a thread about eddxeddy

not that their gay and alll but there IS a possibleitty that the thruth of edd is that "he's" a SHE!..number one reason why she has a hat like ash's voice being acted by a female and edd a female of the voice of a male.of course el episodio de cuando se besaron estaba graciocio so lets talk and PLEASE dnt translate my spanish EVER.i like it when people are in a challenge without help

Toran Frostbite
18th March 2006, 6:16 AM
not that their gay and alll but there IS a possibleitty that the thruth of edd is that "he's" a SHE!..number one reason why she has a hat like ash's voice being acted by a female and edd a female of the voice of a male.

Double-D's a dude. His English VA's name is Sam Vincent (and that's short for Samuel, not Samantha). Can't speak for the other language dubs, but Edd's all guy in the original.

AdvancedK9
18th March 2006, 7:39 AM
ASH ACTOR IS A FEMALE! THERE ARE POSSIBLEITIES THAT EDD IS A FEMALE ACTED BY A MALE!cant some read? or do you want to hear this?*Giggle*EDDY& AND EDD ALREADY KISSED IN AN EPISODE!considarind doubleeddyshipping canon like palletshippers think their gay

Xiang
18th March 2006, 4:10 PM
-_- Where's your evidence? So what if Ash's VOICE actor is female?

Seijiro Mafuné
18th March 2006, 4:19 PM
Edd/Edward is a GUY. First of all, Edd is talked about in the MALE gender. Second, Edd had a crush on Sarah, crushes after Nazz, and showed no pursuit for the male gender (unless you think 'she' is a lesbian?). Third, that kiss does NOT count as a hint at all, because Eddy was FORCED into doing it (how many people would ask for forgiveness before kissing someone out of pure wont? ...not that many).

Oh, and since I feel like antagonizing you more and more, 'they kissed in an episode' and 'the episode of when they kissed was gracious'.

Next, the only 'canon' ship is the one-sided Kankers/Eds.

Also, the first person to say 'Eddward' dies. In a bloody mess filled with spikes, a rabid Sarah, and a nuclear ogive.

What?

Kiori
18th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Uh... you know what? I'm going to go on ahead an close this thread coz it's already SPAMy, due to the owner of the thread. >>; So if anyone here wants to discuss further on this ship (not like a war, like this thread seems to go), then they may go ahead and create another thread.

*closes*