PDA

View Full Version : harsh advanceshipping in wish maker discussion(+a pic you really gotta see)

AdvancedK9
18th March 2006, 8:47 AM
as seen in my sig. you have to see the end of the credits!tis is not just a.s. this is serious busieness in a.s. in wish maker.that pic was... i dont know how to describe it...it was a beauty, the new popular a.s. pic...please im begin ya too see tat picture!advanceshipping seems too canon!

Shatoshi
18th March 2006, 3:27 PM
this will be closed soon.....you are making Advanceshippers look bad ya know.....

Myo
18th March 2006, 3:50 PM
can you show us the picture?

Xiang
18th March 2006, 3:53 PM
You know, I am fed up with this. Where's the pic? Where's your evidence and support? "A.S is just too canon?" Just scream that in the advanceshipping thread instead of throwing it where it doesn't belong. You absolutely have nothing to back-up some arguement of yours, so nobody will believe you. -_-

DrThuganomics
18th March 2006, 5:53 PM
Mayash, really, you are going to give us AdvanceShippers a bad rep for such idiotic posts. Everyone else, be kind enough to ignore whatever he says, at least until a mod *looks at Kiori* closes this or bans him.

AdvancedK9
18th March 2006, 8:57 PM
i could show it to ya all if i had a camera. why does everybody ignore the credits?mmmm....i'll see wath i can do to find tat picture on the internet.NOTHING WILL STOP ME!*goes to another forum and bla bla bla....bla bla bla... *

Jemi Rose
18th March 2006, 9:04 PM
This is really ridiculous, something that should be ban soon...

Kiori
18th March 2006, 10:05 PM
Everyone else, be kind enough to ignore whatever he says, at least until a mod *looks at Kiori* closes this or bans him.

*looks back*

Anyway. mayash, you can just as easily find a picture ONLINE. Try Googling the pic, request someone with the ability to capture that scene from the movie, etc. And for goodness sake, work on your grammar. I can barely understand you. O_o

*stamps a big warning sign on your face* Stole that idea from the show, but eh. ;<

NOTHING WILL STOP ME!

^_^ I'll keep that in mind...

*closes*