PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Double Battle League Discussion

JoJo@210
19th March 2006, 6:07 PM
Here you can discuss anything about the RPG or ask any questions if you are a bit confused.

Like right now I'm confused on where trainers are at, LOL. I thought Sayara left and fell asleep in a field and then Elais came up to where we were at but after Sayara had left, then Sayara woke up from the field and heard me and Elias, HUH? @.@

Kev Chi
19th March 2006, 7:04 PM
The only thing I hope for is the other people who signed up to come join and start posting =P Though I think we got more people posting this time then the last RP.

JoJo@210
19th March 2006, 8:16 PM
Yeah but people need to post a little more though. Make posts a little more lengthy people please, we don't want this to be closed by Razor Leaf do we?

Kev Chi
20th March 2006, 3:29 AM
I know you said you wanted at least three paragraphs for each entry but I think two would be decent. At least something in your post were you can go on from it and have some detail with it.

JoJo@210
5th April 2006, 5:44 PM
Okay, so far the RPG is going alright but we have many people who signed up but haven't posted in it yet, so I'll PM them if they will be participating in it or not. I'm pretty sure people here wanna battle so I'll probably get some trainers for ya'll to battle.

Now on another note, I won't be here for two days on account that I'm going out of town for a funeral for some guy I don't know. Meh, I 'd rather just stay home and go to school instead of going to some unknown guy's funeral. Well, you guys can control my character since everyone has been, but you have to know my character to control him, like Crystal knows me so she can control me. As long as you guys keep Jo in Character its cool with me if you control him.

Cya on Thursday night or Friday night.

JoJo@210
14th April 2006, 6:15 AM
Ok trainers I need to know who are your partners now if anyone has paired up during the RPG, so I may get this going now cause I want to battle already and I'm pretty sure everyone else does as well.

Torchic-Coordinator
27th April 2006, 4:54 AM
I think I PM'd you, but I'll post here anyway. I'm paired up with Suneora/Kiruria

JoJo@210
1st May 2006, 5:13 AM
Okay, so far this is what we have. By the looks of it we are one RP-er short but we can find another soon I'm sure.

Accepted Trainers
Torchic-Coordinator: Aaron Jones
Kururia: Suneora
ex-ty: Raizuma
Crystalmon: Joraiem (Jora)
Kevster: Kev
crystal-zephyr:Sayara
Merkalhog: Rocky
Burnt Shadow: Elias
Skiboydoggy: Silver
Carue: Kanti
Pokemaniac123: Heats
Saki: Jena

Total Trainers: 13 Trainers
(Including me)

Pairings

Crystal-zephyr / JoJo@210
Merkalhog / Burnt Shadow
Torchic Cordinator / Kiruria

skiboydoggy
1st May 2006, 5:24 AM
Hmm... Sorry about my abscence, I got banned from using the library computers because my book was overdue and stolen.

Kev Chi
1st May 2006, 11:24 PM
Me and Ex-ty were together but I haven't seen him for awhile.

ex-ty
1st May 2006, 11:39 PM
Oops. I forgot about this RPG sorry. I'm still here though

JoJo@210
2nd May 2006, 3:27 AM
now this is what we have. We have four teams so far. We need everyone else to answer and pair up. I have already Pmed everyone so I'm pretty sure people have gotten the PM if you've posted here right now.

Crystamon
2nd May 2006, 4:54 AM
I'm gonna have to opt out. I got too much else on my plate. Sorry.

flygonrulz
4th May 2006, 9:42 PM
I'm in tons of RPGs but I'm still hoping to get in this one.

TotodileCharizard
5th May 2006, 1:51 AM
I'm confused in where everyone's at and what's happening.....I just joined so yeah ^_^' I'm only in this RPG, so I'll have plenty of time to devote to this RPG. :D

JoJo@210
5th May 2006, 1:54 AM
Okay here is an update on who is in the RPg and who is paired up.

Accepted Trainers
Torchic-Coordinator: Aaron Jones
Kururia: Suneora
ex-ty: Raizuma
Kevster: Kev
crystal-zephyr:Sayara
Merkalhog: Rocky
Burnt Shadow: Elias
Skiboydoggy: Silver
Carue: Kanti
Pokemaniac123: Heats
Saki: Jena
Flygonrulez: Serenity
Totodile: Melanie

Total Trainers: 14 Trainers
(Including me)

Pairings

Team 1: Crystal-zephyr / JoJo@210
Team 2: Merkalhog / Burnt Shadow
Team 3:Torchic Cordinator / Kiruria

I realy hoping everyone will pair up quickly, so we may get on with this but I up for ideas right now on what should happen now. I could have the first match started now between Team 2 and Team 3. So this way you guys will know how this is going to be runned. Or would you prefer some quick battle between each other while we wait for other trainers to pair up? Truthfully until we get everyone paired up ideas to run this RPG are open so let your ideas be heard.

Edit: Hmm...everyone else to my knowledge is at the center right now except for Sayara(Crystal-Zepher) and me who are in an open feild located near the park at the Pokemon League. Truthfully, you can pop out where ever you choose since your new. You can meet up with me and my partner or someone else at the center.

TotodileCharizard
5th May 2006, 1:57 AM
I don't know who to pair with, if any of them haven't forgotten about this RPG. I think you should let Team 2 and 3 battle, well it's my opinion. Gives us time to pair up and stuff.

JoJo@210
5th May 2006, 2:01 AM
To answer your question I put it in the post above yours.

TotodileCharizard
5th May 2006, 2:04 AM
Yes! I'm gonna go post ^_^ Now I gotta fix the pair up problem......:D

flygonrulz
5th May 2006, 7:42 PM
Anyone up for pairing with me?

JoJo@210
5th May 2006, 8:38 PM
Good idea for Posting here for a partner but I think you'll get a partner quicker by Pm'ing the person instead, by the look of things not many people have answered back here so Pming them should have them answer more quickly.

flygonrulz
5th May 2006, 9:07 PM
Yeah but I'm asking who would be partnered up with me.

Kev Chi
5th May 2006, 10:00 PM
Me and Ex-ty were paired up but I don't mind looking for(or having) a new partner lol. I don't even remember what pokemon I had. =P

flygonrulz
5th May 2006, 10:56 PM
As my thing next to my username says...Me, me, pick me!

TotodileCharizard
6th May 2006, 6:20 PM
I'm back from a School Band trip! I never did post.....is everyone still around the center?