PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Stones

Shiny Heracross
19th March 2006, 9:32 PM
I used my water, thunder, fire, and leaf stone, but I need more! Where else can I get these evolution stones?

emeraldellie
19th March 2006, 10:12 PM
If you're playing Crystal, certain people call you after an amount of time and give you the stones. Sorry, I don't remember who they are, but it's probably in the GSC Help Thread somewhere. Also, you can trade from Kanto, and, if you haven't already, get them from Bill's grandpa in Cerulean City.

Guy
19th March 2006, 10:25 PM
If you're playing Crystal, certain people call you after an amount of time and give you the stones. Sorry, I don't remember who they are, but it's probably in the GSC Help Thread somewhere. Also, you can trade from Kanto, and, if you haven't already, get them from Bill's grandpa in Cerulean City.
uMM.. you spelled person p-e-o-p-l-e. (no offense). there is only one person who actually does, and I've never managed to get more than a thunderstone. And...you don't need to trade from Kanto to get the stones from Bill's grandfather. They are all Pokemon that can be obtained in-game in GSC.

Moonlight.
19th March 2006, 10:32 PM
uMM.. you spelled person p-e-o-p-l-e. (no offense). there is only one person who actually does, and I've never managed to get more than a thunderstone. And...you don't need to trade from Kanto to get the stones from Bill's grandfather. They are all Pokemon that can be obtained in-game in GSC.

Actually, there's one person for each of the elemental stones, making 4. That's why you've only managed to get the Thunderstone.

The easiest way is to trade your Pokemon to RBY and use some stones from there.

Satoshi
19th March 2006, 11:17 PM
Assuming you're talking about Crystal, go to Route 34 and get Picnicker Gina's phone number, sometime in the game, she might call to give you a Leaf Stone. Go to the right of National Park, and you'll see a school boy named Alan, get his phone number and sometime in the game he'll call you and give you a Fire Stone. Get Tully the fisherman's (he's at the left of Mahogany Town) phone number and he'll give you a Water Stone if he calls you. There's a Lass named Dana who is at the the route left of Ecruteak City, she'll call you sometimes and give you a Thunderstone.

In Kanto, go to Bill's house and his grandfather who is looking after his house would give you a description of what Pokemon he longs to see. Give him the Pokemon that matches the description and he'll give you a stone. He'll give you a different stone each time.

If you're talking about Gold and Silver, then you'll have to trade a Pokemon holding a stone from a different version from a friend.

Guy
20th March 2006, 10:32 PM
If you're talking about Gold and Silver, then you'll have to trade a Pokemon holding a stone from a different version from a friend.
Actually Bill's granfather gives you stones in all 3 games. Not just crystal

-Espacio-
20th March 2006, 11:50 PM
Also, if you win the Bug Catching contest, you can win a sun stone which can evolve Gloom into Bellosom and Sunkern into Sunflora

Shiny Heracross
21st March 2006, 2:34 AM
Also, if you win the Bug Catching contest, you can win a sun stone which can evolve Gloom into Bellosom and Sunkern into Sunflora
I didn't ask about those because you can get as many as you want. (And moon stones too. In fact, I just got one because it's Monday night. lol) But thanks anyway. I'll jut try and seek my blue version from my basement somewhere...

Raichu-chan
21st March 2006, 4:45 AM
In G/S you only get one of each stone, except Moon and Sun Stones, from Bill's Grandpa in Kanto.

In Crystal, you get 2 of each elemental stone, one from certain trainers in Johto and then from Bill's Grandpa. I'm not exactly sure who and where those few trainers are though.

XRay
21st March 2006, 6:11 AM
In G/S you only get one of each stone, except Moon and Sun Stones, from Bill's Grandpa in Kanto.

In Crystal, you get 2 of each elemental stone, one from certain trainers in Johto and then from Bill's Grandpa. I'm not exactly sure who and where those few trainers are though.

NO. The trainers that Satoshi posted can give any number of stones, you just have to be lucky enough they call you.