PDA

View Full Version : A deck I want to make...

Regi♪Castform
20th March 2006, 2:31 AM
this deck is one I want to make... once I get the cards...

Pokemon = 20
4x Anorith LM
2x Armaldo SS
1x Armaldo ex LM
4x Lileep LM
2x Cradily LM
1x Cradily ex AvM
4x Lunatone LM
2x Solrock
2x Holon's Magnaton

Trainers = 20
4x Claw Fossil
4x Root Fossil
4x Strange Cave
2x Rare Candies
2x Switch
2x Feild Worker
2x Scott

Energys = 18
4x React "
5x Grass "
7x Fighting "
2x Double Rainbow "

Yami ookami
20th March 2006, 2:55 AM
looks damn good to me. :)

Kyuukimon
20th March 2006, 10:04 PM
looks damn good to me. :)

Too bad you know nothing of the TCG ;/

Ruby/Sapphire to Team Aqua/team Magma have been killed in the current Modified format btw.

Kill the SS Armaldo for a HP Armaldo when it comes out. Kill two of the Strange Caves because you'll only need Anorith LM and you get two fossils from its first attack. Dunno what you should kill the Cradily ex for, however.

Scott is pointless as you only have a total of seven other supporters/stadiums. You need way more draw power. You could try the Holon engine, but it might not work with Armaldo HP as it needs no supporters in play to do 70 for [M] [C].

You have way too many energies and basics, not enough room for draw power. Post the strategy and I can help more :/

Oh yeah, you have 22 Pokemon, not 20.

Regi♪Castform
21st March 2006, 9:46 PM
*BIG SIGH*

Too bad you know nothing of the TCG ;/
No need need to be a (Donkey)

Ruby/Sapphire to Team Aqua/team Magma have been killed in the current Modified format btw.

UNLiMITED deck! DUH!

Kill the SS Armaldo for a HP Armaldo when it comes out
^

Kill two of the Strange Caves because you'll only need Anorith LM and you get two fossils from its first attack.

WOW! Advise that really opened my eyes without making me mad!

Dunno what you should kill the Cradily ex for, however.

I've been getting feed beack on AIM saying Cradily ex helps.. A LOT!!!

Oh yeah, you have 22 Pokemon, not 20.

Oops.. my mystake.. I was editing from my original plan...

Kyuukimon
21st March 2006, 10:20 PM
Alright, thought you didn't know you couldn't have RS-TMTA. I've thought of some more stuff, and if you have the older cards, this might work.

Pokemon:
-4 Lileep (LM)
+3 Lileep (SS) (Influence)
-4 Anorith (LM)
+3 Anorith (SS) (Fast Evolution)
-1 Cradily (LM)
+1 Cradily ex (AM)

You now have an extra two cards to use. Lileep (SS) takes the place of Anorith (LM) with +10 HP, while you get a Fast Evolution Anorith, with 80 HP. You may not even need 3 of each STage 1 fossil, too.

For the trainers, ditch all supporters and build with the older cards. With Armaldo (SS) out active, you shut out supporters completely, which you won't have. Swap two Strange Cave for two Full Flame to modify Crex's Acidic Poison. You also won't need four of each fossil, more like two, mainly to stall if needed.

For the energy, I'd ditch one or two of the Reacts and maybe some of the fighting.

Oh and in Unlimited, Pidgeot and Magcargo aren't overly played, so the Lunarock may not work.

D-Man
21st March 2006, 10:22 PM
a good one