PDA

View Full Version : The Castle in the Sky (The Pokemon Journeys in the Tillaro Region)

~Water Lucario~
20th March 2006, 2:51 AM
New players can still join just click here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2911575#post2911575) to sign up. I will PM you to explain whats going to happen with your character.

Cafe Thread Here. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3027768#post3027768)

Intro…The town of Dartree consists of houses, farms, a Pokemart, a Laboratory were Prof. Elko gives out the first Pokemon and Nurse Joy heals Pokemon. Then there is what the children call the Pokemon hotspot, it is a grassy area with a path and a pond leading to the Ilex forest out of town where children should not enter alone. The grass and pond have low leveled Pokemon so the children play with them though they should never pass the guardians gates or else Ilex forest Pokemon may attack. Ilex forest is a big forest with a shrine for Nikoru’s Jirachi (The founder of Tillaro) in the middle, and it is said that the spirit of his Jirachi watches over you while you travel.
The aim is to get to the castle in the sky which was created by Nikoru with he's Jirachi because the ultimate Pokemon is there that will help you to destroy team flame unless they get there first. Team flame is an Evil fire organisation who live in the Tree of Life in Ilex forest (secret base) and plan to take over the world!

Who will you be? Team Flame or a Trainer. The choice is yours...

So The Story Begins…In the region of Tillaro it was the first day of spring and the day children of Dartree town get there first Pokemon. Prof. Elko has he’s laboratory open so trainers can collect there Pokemon and Pokedex and the PokeMart is giving all new trainers 6 Pokeballs.
Trainers can then journey into the Ilex forest in order to reach the next town though the next town cannot be accessed at this moment in time but the gates will soon be open.
While you are about to enter the Ilex forest, a wild Rattata comes running at you and you cannot catch this Pokemon since you are not in the Ilex forest yet (Pokemon who live in Dartree town are protected and cannot be caught, but can be battled). It is up to your new Pokemon to battle your way though Rattata and get to Ilex forest.
Wild Pokemon inhabit the forest and the following Pokemon have revealed themselves, Zigzagoon, Pidgey and Ledyba though each trainer can only catch one Pokemon each. Suddenly each trainer encounters a tree on fire and wild Pokemon are fleeing for there lives so it is up to the trainer to put out the fire and each one wonders it is could really be who they think it is.
When you encounter the shrine of Nikoru’s Jirachi you may leave a little offering there like some food because the Jirachi is still there and may help you in some way for your kindness, because I am sure that your mothers would not let you start a journey without packing you food.
Officer Jenny promises that when the fires in Ilex forest are put out she will open the doors to taffeta City them home of the first gym and the Taffeta Lake where it is believed was the birth place of Nikoru’s Dragonite and the lakes have healing properties.
Back in Dartree, there is an old woman who has found a lost and dry Startyu that is too weak to use any attacks and she will give it to a trainer who has not caught any Pokemon in Ilex forest. The trainer must place it is the Taffeta Lakes to help it get better and it may even be so grateful that it will continue on your journeys, though you cannot catch one of the Pokemon in Ilex forest if you chose Staryu.
So the journey is about to unfold for some very special trainers so be prepared and ready because you are about to discover the true meaning on friendship because there is only your Pokemon to help you in the battle against team flame to the castle in the sky…

~Click here to view the map of Dartree town and Ilex forest~ (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/apikapal/Map.jpg)(If the map comes to small then save it and enlargen it)
~Click here to veiw the map of Taffeta City~ (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/apikapal/TaffetaTown.jpg)
~Map of Willow County~ (http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=willowcounty9lq.png)

crystal-zephyr
20th March 2006, 6:25 PM
*Urm sorry if this is SPAM but how would you start this?*

ex-ty
20th March 2006, 6:39 PM
*Honestly i'm not sure how it would start but i'm gonna give a shot at tryin 2 start it.*

Having just received his first pokemon, Rai was eager to battle and soon saw one of the other new trainers and her first pokemon a Poliwag. He went over to say hi to the girl and her Poliwag. Rai's seedot was close by.

"Hi i'm Raimundo or Rai for short. Two things. One: What's your name? And two how bout a battle? Your Poliwag versus my Seedot."

crystal-zephyr
20th March 2006, 6:49 PM
* ok then i'll just carry on. Also my pokemon talk in this but they actually only speak pokemon but Sayara understands*

"Sure i'll battle you Rai. And my names Sayara. Go Poliwag. Use ice beam." Sayara commanded.

"What? I dont know that." Poliwag said in its own way.

"You don't know ice beam." Sayara just slumped down to the ground onto her knees. "Oh. Stupid mud getting me dirty." She brushed herself down. "Ok then. Use bubble."

"Know that i know how to do." Poliwag jumped into the air and lauched a flurry of bubbles down onto Rai's Seedot.

ex-ty
20th March 2006, 7:58 PM
*i'll use Crystal-zephyr's idea of being able to talk to his pokemon to*

"Come on. A bubble attack. Use Bide Seedot."

"But it'll hurt." Seedot complained.

"Seedot. It's a water attack. Take it like a man."

"Ok but you do know i'm not a man don't you." Seedot began glowing red.

"Good. And if your not a man then are you a woman?"

"No i'm a pokemon you idiot. And if you don't mind i'm trying to concentrate." The bubbles hit giving Seedot damage. A second barage came straight after the first.

"Keep up the attack Seedot." The second barrage hit. Only this time after taking the hit; the glow faided and Seedot charged at Poliwag.

The attack caused it to almost be knocked out. Seedot however stood tall.

~Water Lucario~
21st March 2006, 1:40 AM
Something Has Happened
Seedot grew a level and learnt Vine Whip while Poliwag learnt Water Gun

In the story you can chose what happens though there is a fire in Ilex forest that you may put out later and there are wild Pokemon that you might catch but it is up to you what happens but you cannot exit Ilex forest just yet...

crystal-zephyr
21st March 2006, 5:47 PM
"Stop please you win." Sayara cried almost in tears. She returned her tad pole pokemon and began to walk away. "Anyway have you ever skateboarded because i heard they're selling them for half price. Also," She looked around. "Not yet i'll tell you later."

"You wont say because you're in love with him." Sayara looked down and saw her Poliwag.

"How did you heal?"

"I found the potion in your bag."

"Well two things. One, don't go routing and two, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET." Sayara suddenly went beserk at her water type. She then slumped to her knees. "Plus i wanted to tell him."

ex-ty
21st March 2006, 5:52 PM
He looked shocked at what his new friend just said. "Urm. Do you really." Rai saw she was serious. "Well. Sorry but for now i'm gonna stay as i am. And yeah i love skateboarding but my last one broke. So you wanna go get one together then? Come on. I'll be nice and pay."

Both trainers ran towards the shop to get their new skateboards. Five minutes later they came out with their own both looking different.

"Lets try 'em out in the forest. We've got our pokemon so we shouldn't get attacked."

crystal-zephyr
22nd March 2006, 8:54 AM
"Wow. This forest is huge. To be honest i've never actually been in this far." Sayara looked around seeing nothing but trees. "So how are we supposed to skateboard in here?" Again she looked around spotting some logs lined up in a row. "I got an idea. We grind down all those logs. And down that hill. Me first. But to make it more fun; if i win i can give you a kiss." She gavce him a smile indicating she was expecting him to say 'no'

"Sayara you are seriously obssessed."

"Poliwag. Shut up. Plus i've seen you eyeing Rai's Seedot."

"Urm." Poliwag looked as if it was seriuosly trying to think of an idea "Urm... i'm just thinking about that battle we had and i'm looking at him to find and weakness."

"Sure. That's what it is."

"Shut up your self." Poliwag shot a stream of water straight at Sayara's face.

"Two things; one its cold and two you learned water gun. Anyway do you except the bet?"

ex-ty
22nd March 2006, 10:47 PM
"Ok Sayara it's a deal. But if you lose then...urm." Rai had to think for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "Then you pay for our next dinner."

"I like dinner."

"Seedot stop spinning around and everyone likes dinner."

"I don't."

"But you just said you did."

"Did what?"

"Say you like dinner."

"Did i?"

"Yes. You did."

"What did i do?"

"Oh forget this. Ok lets go. But we go at the same time. Who ever lasts longest wins. Go." Rai got off to an easy head start. He went over two logs when something jumped onto his face and clung on. "Seedot get this thing off me." It hopped off and attached it self onto Sayara's face but she hung on for longer and almost reached the bottom but fell off. "Stupid wild pokemon."

Prince_Rilian
23rd March 2006, 9:57 PM
Bagon, chase that Caterpie!" Ivan commanded.

UUUUUUUh, I can't see it anywhere." Said the confused looking bagon.

Dang it got away!!

*Notices Two people*

"Oh hi, my name is Ivan. I remember you from Proffesor Elko's lab. I think your (the girl) name is Sayara and your name is Rai. Correct me if I am incorrect "

crystal-zephyr
24th March 2006, 7:47 PM
"Sorry Rai but looks like i'm gonna win not you." The then saw the bug pokemon jump at her. Inside she hated some bugs. "Get it off. Get it off. Get it off. Get it off." She then fell off.

"You fell off." Poliwag said laughing.

"Shut up you little squirt and squirt this off my face. I can't even see what it is and Rai's still recovering so he can't see."

"I'll squirt alright." It charged water up and shot it purposly at her chest and not where the pokemon off. The bug then jumped off her face revealing it.

*Can Rukario-Wave Rider please say what pokemon it is please*

foxkitty
25th March 2006, 6:39 PM
OCC: I'm really lost, can someone explain what's going on to me? SOrry for not posing before this, i got grounded so I couldn't get on..
Edit: I'm caught up.
"COme on Mareepy" I said walking out of the lab and heading to the forest.
"It seems like we're be traveling alone, *sighs* but im used to it anyways" I said to Mareepy who was trying to walk beside me, but she fell over.
"Maeeeeeep" she cried.
"Aww Mareepy, it's okay stop crying your learn how to walk soon, your just a baby" I cooed as I picked Mareepy up and started walking again.
I got to the forest.

-jimbyob-
26th March 2006, 8:02 AM
"heeeeeeey wait up" jimmy shouted " to Rai, Sayara and Ivan "wait for meeeee" *he ran up to everyone puffing* "hey everybody I'm Jimmy" he said in short breaths "sorry I'm late, i slept in then i couldnt find the pokemart, then i just caught prof. elko before he left, and last of all I saw you guys walking off and went to chase you, then dropped my bag and couldnt find you and then i finally found you and it was all messed up"

"i want a cookie" said a voice tiny voice coming from jimmys back pack

"you've alredy had two said jimmy" oh everyone this is my pokemon aron i named him Aaron. lol" come and meet the other pokemon Aaron. *Arron pops his head out of the bag*

Prince_Rilian
26th March 2006, 10:05 PM
*Rukario-Wave Rider, do we know each other's names??

~Water Lucario~
28th March 2006, 6:45 AM
Yes because you all got your Pokemon on the same day at Prof. Elko's lab

You may enter Taffeta City home of the Water Gym!

Leader: Dropletta
Pokemon: Luvdisc, Lapras and Kingdra (only battle two of your choice)
Badge: Rain badge

*Note that all players are still in the forest where Team flame are based and there are fires (read start for info)*

~MAP OF TAFFETA CITY HERE~ (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/apikapal/TaffetaTown.jpg)

ex-ty
30th March 2006, 10:23 PM
*You are aware that mine and crystal-zephyrs charcters are in the woods having a compotition but oh well i doesn't matter*

"Fine you win the bet even if that bug attacked me."

"Aawww you're growing up."

"Shut up Seedot." Rai shouted at his Seedot turning red. All went quiet for a moment as Rai approached Sayara for her winnings. The bug that had attacked them had now scurried off deeper into the woods.

crystal-zephyr
30th March 2006, 10:28 PM
"No Rai i want more than just a kiss off you. I want you to be my boy friend." Sayara had also gone red now aswell. Meanwhile Poliwag and Seedot had joined toegther singing 'puppy love'. This made Sayara go even more red. With anger and embarresment.

"You know Sayara if he does that means i gotta put up with Seedot though.

"Do i care. At the moment i'm getting a bit desperate. Anyway will you Rai?"

ex-ty
30th March 2006, 10:33 PM
"Well. Why not?" Rai gave a wide smile and was about to kiss her when he saw the other trainers around. "Where did all you guys come from?"

"They've been here since Sayara asked you out."

"Well why didn't you tell me Seedot?"

"Because i couldn't be bothered. Ok?"

"No it's not ok. If i had kissed her i wouldn't have heard the end of it."

"Well the pokemon know and they told their trainers i think."

"How could this day get any worse?"

Prince_Rilian
30th March 2006, 11:15 PM
Hey Jimmy, do you know where the other trainer is?? I remember another trainer being at Prof. Elko's lab, the person picked a Mareep i think.
... i wonder...
guys do you think those fires are a good sign??

foxkitty
1st April 2006, 12:19 AM
"Ahh" I screamed.
Mareepy flew out of my hands and fell on Ivans head.
"Mareep...Oh there you are" I said finding her.
"Oh..i'm, so sorry" I said blushing a little and taking Mareepy off his head.
"Again sorry" I said hugging Mareepy.

crystal-zephyr
1st April 2006, 3:41 PM
A strong smell of smoke was filling the air but Sayara had to yet noticed it "Ok so i'm guessin' we're the five that received the pokemon. Also does anyone smell smoke?"

<"I do. I don't like fire.">

"Poli. You are a water type. It won't hurt you as much as it would us. Plus you know water gun. And that can put out fires."

<"No i'm worried about Rai's seedot.">

"I'm guessing you have a thing for Seedot then?"

<"Please don't tell anyone please.">

"Don't worry i won't."

Prince_Rilian
1st April 2006, 4:34 PM
It is all right Angel.
And ya... Sayara, why dont you use your Poliwag's water gun and put out that fire?? I hear there is a city up ahead called Taffeta. Apparently there is a gym leader who trains water pokemon. i guess i will need to train my Bagon so... anyone up for a battle?? Remember, when a trainer meets eyes with another trainer they are supposed to have a battle. So who is up for a battle against my Bagon. And Jimmy, not to be rude or anything, but your aron would kick my butt.

foxkitty
1st April 2006, 10:58 PM
[My names Angel]
"We have to stop the fires" Mareepy cried.
"But how i'm a newbie trainer" I whispered to her.
"Get these people to help" She wispered back in her language.
"But I don't know them, and..and" I whispered.
"ANd what" Mareppy asked?
"Nothing, forget it" I said.

~Water Lucario~
2nd April 2006, 1:35 AM
"To burn the world to ashes of black"
"To capture all Pokemon in our sack"
"To fire the hearts of people around"
"To burn our enemies into the ground"
"Kari"
"Tai"
"Team Flame are hot and will light the night"
"Give us your Pokemon or we will burn you out of sight"

"So I see you are putting out our fires that we are using to get the sacred Jirachi of this forest angry" said Tai
"You pathetic children are about to get burnt" heatedly said Kari
"Go Ponyta"
"Go Magby"
"Together use flamethrower now on these pathetic trainers"

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 1:46 AM
"Mareep, uh..tackle" i said.
Mareep jumped down from my hands.
She doged a flamethrower, got close to the ground, started to run and with all her power tackled the magby.
Mareep and Magby connected and Magby got pushed back about a inc. and magby almost fell at my feet but caught herself beore she slamed into the grund.

~Water Lucario~
2nd April 2006, 3:21 AM
"Ha ha"
"What a powerful Mareep you got there!"
"Okay Ponyta use stomp now on that Mareep"
"Magby use fire spin now"
"That girl wont have a chance against us unless there are alot more weak children and they over power us" said Kari looking around.

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 3:28 AM
"Mareep thunder shock" I cried.
"Mareep!" She cried starting to power up but before she could actually attack the Ponyta steped on her.
"Mareee" It cried in pain and then thunder shocked the Ponyta's foot.
Mareep got back on her feet and got hit by the Magby's fire spin.
Maeep slamed into a tree behind me.
"Mareep" I cried.
"I'll be fine" Mareep cried getting back on her feet and charging at the magby.
"Uh..Mareep use tackle on the magby now!" I yelled bitting my lower lip.

Prince_Rilian
2nd April 2006, 3:52 AM
Bagon go and help mareep out with scratch!!
Hi ya, take this and that and this and that!!
Magby dodged the swipes but Ponyta was not so lucky.
"uuuuuuuh guys we could use some help here...

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 4:00 AM
I see a Bagon, I look over and see Ivan.
"THanks" I said in a whisper.
"Mareep, tackle Magby now" I said.
The Magby gets out of the way but Mareep grabs it's arms and slams it into a tree.
"Mareep thunder shock" i said.
"This Magby is done for now" Mareep said powering up and then shouting a shock at the fallen Magby.
THe Magby was getting up, he tried to dodge it but the thunder shock git it's angles.

Prince_Rilian
2nd April 2006, 5:22 AM
Bagon!! Use scratch on ponyta again!!
He hit and ponyta collapsed under exaustion.
<Guess it is time to finish you off you Red Pony>
Bagon! hold on. Lets be honourable and see if it can stand up and fight. We do not want any cheap shots.
<What!! When did you care about honour?? Oh well, fine.>

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 5:27 AM
The Magby did a fire spin on Mareep and Mareep let go.
"Mareep use tackle" I said.
Magby got to his feet and fired another fire spin straight at Mareep.
Mareep jumped out of the way and tackled Magby.
Magby struggled to his feet.
"Oh come on, gve up" Mareep said trying to get her breathing back to normal.

Prince_Rilian
2nd April 2006, 5:37 AM
Meanwhile, Ponyta had gotten to its feet and used ember.
bagon dodge!! ivan commanded
it was too late. bagon got hit and was sent spiralling towards the trees.
Bagon get up!! please!!
bagon mustered up all of his strength and got up. <fine but you owe me a GOLD pokeblock. hey ponyta, you thought the match was over didn't you. well guess what... i am still up and willing to kick your butt.>
Ponyta reacted with a fire spin. <Ivan, let me do this on my own. i can beat him one on one. Hiya!!! *dodges and uses scratch* ponyta is grows weak due to fatigue. <die will you!!!>
[you know what foxkitty, this is pretty funny... we just dominated the whole battle. lol. oh well we have to wait for sayara to put out the fires...]

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 5:42 AM
[Yeah, we are.]

"Mareep finish him off with Tackle" I said.
Mareep caught her breath and ramed into Magby fainting him. "Ha, stay down!" Marep said laughing/
Mareep ran over to me and jumped in my arms causing me to fall over.
I start laughing.

Prince_Rilian
2nd April 2006, 5:58 AM
bagon end this battle quickly.
<fine> *bagon uses scratch* *koes ponyta*
<finally hes fainted. bagon then suddenly collapsed.>
bagon are you alright!! ivan shouted rushing over to him
<yeah, i am fine. i am so exausted.>
you did a good job their old buddy. return! hey angel do you know where the nearest pokemon center is?? i need to restore my bagon back to health.

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 6:00 AM
Huh..uh..ohh" I whisper as I look up and then star back at my mareep happily sleeing in my lap.
I pet my Mareep and stare at the forest floor.

-jimbyob-
2nd April 2006, 7:17 AM
*sorry i havnt posted for awhile :(*

"oh i do... i think i remember i brought a map in my back pack" said jimmy

"I WANT A COOKIE" shouted Aaron

"ok ok ill get u a cookie and the map.... ok its that way"

"*gobble gobble gobble* i want another cookie" said Aaron

"later <_<"

crystal-zephyr
2nd April 2006, 9:28 AM
"Can anyone tell where the fire is?"

<"Not here and that's good.">

"Come on Poli. Anyway Rai you can use Seedot to spin round fast and throw dirt and mud into the fire. But first we need to find out where it is." She took a sniff of the air and could tell where it was. "The way those Flame idiots came from." She then ran off in that direction to find the forest half on fire. "Ok Poliwag use water gun on the ground infront of it."

<"Why not hit it directly?">

"Because the water will bounce of the ground if you use enough force and bring mud along with it."

<"Ok if you think it'll help."> She took a deep breath then let out a large stream of water. Straight on impact you could see it was working. The only problem as it was working to slowly.

foxkitty
2nd April 2006, 10:25 PM
I get up. "Hmm" I said when I spotted another one.
"Come on Mareep" I whispered and ran in that direction.
"OKay we're here how am I going to put it out, I have no water or ground moves" Mareep asked?
"Uh..I never thought of that..hmm, oh yeah, Mareep tackle the ground" I demanded.

Prince_Rilian
3rd April 2006, 12:40 AM
<you guys are lucky. you can do something to help. i cannot, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. if i scratch the ground i will make marks and that is it>
oh bagon, it is alright, you helped take down the team flame members. that helped a lot.
<i guess that did... but i want to do more.> bagon suddenly collapses again from exaustion.
omg, return. see ya guys got to go and heal my bagon at the pokemon center. ivan started to sprint towards the exit of the forest.

~Water Lucario~
3rd April 2006, 2:01 PM
Team Flame have been defeated. Congrates! all your Pokemon have grown a level and learnt an attack of your choice. You may catch a wild Pokemon in the forest if you like!

Prince_Rilian
3rd April 2006, 10:21 PM
Ivan returned. Hey guys i am back and my bagon is doing really well.
Bagon you grew a level and learned ember!! and now we are going go and see if we can catch a pokemon.
<sure, whatever.>
what do you think we should catch??
<a grass pokemon/electric>
i dont think we can catch an electric pokemon here. but grass, sure why not. got any ideas??
<that chikorita that is staring at us eye to eye>
oh, bagon end this quick with ember.
<die!!> ember goes and nearly ko's chikorita.
Go pokeball!!! the ball turns once, turns twice turns three times and i had caught it. yeah!!! by the way, bagon you can go on a fainting spree. i need you to grow wome levels.
<ok. ember! die all you stupid bugs!!> bagon took out five caterpies, 4 wurmples, 4 weedles, 3 kakunas, 3 metapods, 2 silcoon, and 2 cascoon

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 1:16 AM
The Mud splashed up and smoothered the fire.
"Tackle the ground again" I said.
"Okay..." Mareep said tackling the ground harder.
The mud splased up on th remaining coals and put it out.
"Why to go Mareep" I said picking her up.
"Can we get out of this depressing forest now" Mareep asked?
"Um..yeah, i guess" I said.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 1:40 AM
*can i have my chikorita know Razor leaf/Sweet scent?? and <{ is when newbie2 is talking.*
Good job Mareepy.
Sayara, how is poliwag doing with that fire over there??
<are you going to nickname chikorita??>
uuuuuuuh i dont know. sure, can you think of a name.
<newbie>
nice idea. i will call it newbie2.
<i said newbie>
i advanced your idea.
<arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh>
lol. go newbie2.
<{hello bagon>}
<hello newbie.>
<{i dont think i will get along with you well>}
<good>
bagon, return!!! how dare you say that to newbie.

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 2:01 AM
"Thank you" Mareepyanswered sweetly.
Mareepy ran over and sniffed the chikorita.
"Hm" I siad getting up and brushing myself off.
"Hello newbie2" Mareepy said.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 2:17 AM
<{hello, who are you??
newbie2 that is mareepy. say hi.
<{oh, hello mareepy
by the way, sayara how is that fire over there doing?? ivan then felt bagon ball wiggle. oh fine oh fine, go bagon.
<thank you
you are not welcome
<..... hello newbie2, hello mareepy, how are you doing today.
<{i am doing just fine, how about you?
<i am very angry.......
<{oh...

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 2:25 AM
"Hi newbie2, hi bagon" Mareepy said smiling.
"I'm hyper" Mareepy said.
"I really want to get out of this forest son, this forest is depressing" Mareepy siad.
"You think everythings depressing Mareepy" I said with a laugh.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 2:30 AM
yeah we really should get going now but sayara has not been telling me how the fire over there is doing. otherwise, yah we should go on.
<this forest is not depressing!!! it is fun!
<{how can you say that?!
<i just did
<{ if my relatives found me they would kill me for being caught!!
<oh forgot about that...

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 2:34 AM
"THat's what you think" Mareepy baaed.
"We wouldn't ley them kill oyu, your our new friend" Mareepy said.
"Yeah, Hopeful it's under control" I siad. [We have to wait for Sayara]

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 2:47 AM
[yeah i guess we do....]

~Water Lucario~
4th April 2006, 5:55 AM
Dont forget to check the maps in the first post to get the most out of a town and it is up to you to chose what you want to do there!

crystal-zephyr
4th April 2006, 8:21 AM
"The fire's out. I'm just looking for another pokemon for myself." She scanned around and saw a Surskit. "Cool. Got 'em Poli."

<"I got a new attack so i'm gonna use it.">

"Well what ever it is go and use it on that Surskit." The bug/water type turned round and launched a quick attack at Poli. "That's fast quick launch it." Poli took in a deep breath then let out a cold wind that sparkled as it when. Then attack hit and froze Surskit in place. "Nice icy wind. Anyway now for a pokeball." She pulled out a pokeball and threw it. It caught almost instantly.

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 9:56 PM
"Looks like you get your wish Mareepy" I said petting her.
"Yay!" Mareepy cheered.
"I'll never get you" I siad alughing.
"Nope, nobody gets me and that's the way I like it" Mareepy baaed.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 10:29 PM
<oh man, Ivan does this mean we have to leave??
<{yes it does. and it is for the better.
<shut up newbie or i will burn you
<{ok ok
Return!! when will you ever get the fact that you are not supposed to bully newbie2!! ivan then sighed.
hey guys, does anyone want to go with me to the pokemon mart in dartree town/city?? i want to see if i can buy anything
[i smell a takeover going to happen. just to let everyone know, me and foxkitty are in the same time zone.]

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 10:34 PM
[LOL yes, I smell one too]
"Sure I'll go to the pokemart with you, I'll see if I can buy somethin too" I said picking up Mareepy.
"Yay, we're leaving" Mareepy said cuddlinmg in my arms.
"Yes, now hush" I saiod walking over to Ivan.

ex-ty
4th April 2006, 10:40 PM
"I wonder where they're going? Anyway i need a new pokemon soon."

<"Get another Seedot like me.">

"I've already got a Seedot. And anyway i need a different type than a grass type."

<"How about you get a Lotad ?">

"Because that's a water type." He began looking around for pokemon he wanted.

*Can i possibly get a Castform as my second pokemon ?*

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 10:41 PM
So lets go.
Newbie2 return!!
<{whiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! newbies voice faded as it went back into the pokeball.
Because you cannot walk. or i dont want you to...
[rukario wave rider where are you!!! we need you to tell us what is in the mart!!]

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 10:45 PM
"Bye, see you soon" Mareepy said to newbie2 as it went into it's pokeball.
[Yeah, please tell us, thanks]
"So where's the exit" I asked Ivan?

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 10:48 PM
well to go to dartree we have to go through the entrance.
Ivan then started to walk towards the entrance.
Then turned around and said are you coming??
[just a reminder dartree is where we started from]

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 10:52 PM
"HUh, oh yeah, of..course" I said caughting up with him.
"WHat's wrong with you" Mareepy asked?
"Nothing, I was just thinking" I said.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 10:57 PM
so i wonder... we are going to have to look around and see if we can find the mart.
Ivan then felt his pokeballs wiggle.
fine fine. go bagon/newbie2
<thank go you let me out of that contraption
<{exactly my thoughts
sooooooorrrrrrrryyyyy. how am i supposed to know if it is comfy in there??
<true... but
case closed. got it.

foxkitty
4th April 2006, 11:01 PM
"Yeah, we're have to be running around town looking for it" I said.
"HI guys!" Mreepy siad jumping out of my hands and running over to newbie2 and Bagon.
"Hmm" I said looking up at the sky.

Prince_Rilian
4th April 2006, 11:50 PM
ok, lets go. angel you go one way and i will go the other. if you find it come back early and shout Found It. ok
so bagon/newbie2 lets go!!
<sure
<{whatever

~Water Lucario~
5th April 2006, 5:47 AM
Here you go:

POKEMART
Pokeballs
Potion
Antidote
Pokemon Food
Ilex Forest Mail
Togepi Doll

-jimbyob-
5th April 2006, 10:21 AM
"huh whered everyone go" *looking around* hey wait up for me "why does everyone always run away from me

"do they have a cookie mart in the next town"

no they dont have a cookie mart, anyway we should catch a pokemon actually theres no time but later we wil"

*follows everyone to the pokemart* "umm ill take the antidote and some pokemon food"

"here ya go" said the shop keeper

"did ya get more cookies?" Arron

"yes i did, but there for later"

"but i want the nooooowww"

"no i siad later, hey when are we gonna have lunch everyone?"

ex-ty
5th April 2006, 6:16 PM
*Sorry i'm saying this but yesterday i asked if i could have a Castform as my second pokemon and i got no answer so i'm gonna have that but if not then i'll edit it*

"Seedot you can help me you now." Rai called at his Seedot who was spinning around.

<"But it's fun."> Seedot stopped. <"Ok i'm really dizzy now.">

"Oh man." Suddenly a white rain cloud type pokemon "Cool a Castform"

"Form. Castform."

"You're mine. Seedot go attack him."

<"Kay. I'll use Vine whip."> A long slender green vine shot out and wrapped around Castform hurting it alot.

"Now i throw a pokeball." Rai threw the red and white ball. It was absorbed by a red light. It shook violently a few time but eventually calmed down to a stop. It was caught. "Oh yeah. I'll call her Clao."

<"Good nick."> Seedot said with a smile. (even though it had no mouth)

crystal-zephyr
5th April 2006, 8:03 PM
"Wow Rai i'm loving your Castform as much as you."

<"What's going on?"> Surskit asked.

<"Oh. She and Rai are being kissy faces."> Poliwag said giving a small laugh.

"Shut up Poli. Oh this is my new Surskit. I'm becoming a water trainer."

Prince_Rilian
5th April 2006, 11:52 PM
uuuuuuuuuh, i will buy some poke food and that is it.
thank you
<is it for me??
yes it is
<yay!!

~Water Lucario~
6th April 2006, 6:01 AM
Castform is fine but just no catching legendaries or high level/evolved Pokemon. I will make Rare Pokemon appear soon but it is still to early.

Here is the Gym Leader
Leader: Dropletta
Pokemon: Luvdisc, Lapras and Kingdra (only battle two of your choice)
Badge: Rain badge

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
A rare candy seems to be on the floor, Finders Keepers!

ex-ty
6th April 2006, 8:33 AM
*MINE. the rare candies mine (snarls)*

Rai was walking towards the pokemart and noticed a blue wrapper in the ground. "Is that what i think it is?"

<"Depends what you think it is."> Rai's new Castform was sat on his shoulder whilst Seedot was in it's pokeball.

"Is that a rare candy i mean."

<"I'll check."> Castform flew off his shoulder and are the candy. He suddenly got an energy charge. <"Yep it was.">

"That was ment to help Seedot grow a level so he can evolve sooner."

<"oops sorry.">

Prince_Rilian
6th April 2006, 11:16 PM
[whoa, taffeta's gym leader is too strong!! the only way i will ever challenge her is if i can get my pokemon to evolve]
so, lets go to taffetta now.
<yay a battle will hopefully happen.
<{what!? that is not good
depends on who the challenger is.
<i guess.
so are you people coming??

foxkitty
7th April 2006, 1:27 AM
(Sorry for not being on all this week, i've been busy with homework. Oh yeah, Ivan told me in a pm that he wouldn't be on for 2 weeks)
"SO where is this gym" Mareepy asked as we caught up with the others?
"I don't know, foes it look like I have a map" I asked?
"Nope" Mareepy.
"You, just answered your on question" I said.

Prince_Rilian
7th April 2006, 1:54 AM
[oh yeah foxkitty, thanks but i think i can still be active]
the gym is supposed to be past the forest.
<no dont go there!!
<{you joined my side at last... and yeah... dont go!!
why??
</<{ because the gym leader has strong pokemon!!
like??
<{/< a milotic
ok.... that means we are going to train
</<{ with pokefood?? the pokemon said hopefully.
no. with battles.

foxkitty
7th April 2006, 1:59 AM
(Okay.)
"Oh, we have to go back through that forest again" Mareepy said running over to Bagon and newbie2.
"THe forest isn't that bad" I said laughing.
"How do you guys know that" I asked bagon and Newbie2?

Prince_Rilian
7th April 2006, 2:28 AM
<{the forest! no not the forest!! chikorita pretended to faint
chikorita you are bad at acting.
<yep she sure is
lets go through the forest and beyond!! i said laughing
<{please can i go inside the pokeball??
yes you can. return!

foxkitty
7th April 2006, 2:31 AM
I laugh.
'Can I go in my pokeball too" Mareepy asked?
"SUre you can, return" I said getting her pokeball out and holding it out.
"See you guys laaaateeerr" Mareepy said as she went into her pokeball.

~Water Lucario~
7th April 2006, 9:18 AM
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
An egg is just lying there on the path... I hope a kind trainer will look after it, who knows it might be a rare Pokemon.
NOTE: I will tell you when the egg will hatch and what it is.

NEWS
Next town opens when the gym leader is beaten.

Tell me when you are ready to battle the gym leader so I can be the gym leader and vs you!

Click here to go to the Castle in the sky cafe (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3027768#post3027768) Get special news and secrets, also discuss this RPG there. The link is on the first post also.

crystal-zephyr
7th April 2006, 9:28 AM
*The eggs mine*

Sayara was walking through town after leaving Rai to train. She suddenly tripped over something in the ground. "Ow."

<"You should watch where you're going.">

"Not my fault."

<"Fantisising about going kissy face with Rai?">

"Shut up. But anyway it's an egg. I guess it's mine from now."

<"Great another mouth to feed when it hatches.">

"Again shut up Poli. Where's Splash anyway?"

<"If you mean Surskit i don't know. I think she went and dove into the fountain in the middle of town.">

"Oh well that's just great. Come on lets go." Sayara stood up and began running towards the fountain.

ex-ty
7th April 2006, 9:34 AM
Rai was practising some new attacks for Castform to learn to battle the first gym leader. "Come on Clao. Again try shock wave." Castform closed it's eyes and forced an electric feild around it. Unlike the last few times its fizzled out. This time it shot several waves for electricity almost everywhere. "Great you did it Clao."

<"Cool. I got an electric attack.">

"Anyway know it's time to fight the gym leader." Rai began walking off back towards town with Castform floating just above him.

*So i'm ready to fight the first gym now*

~Water Lucario~
7th April 2006, 10:00 AM
Here is a pic of crystal-zephyr's egg. You can guess what it is in the cafe but not here, only post as your character.
Click here. (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/apikapal/secretegg.jpg)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gym Battle
"Welcome Rai, I'm Dropletta so are you are ready to battle?"
"I will use Luvdisc and Lapras"
"Go Luvdisc"
"Use ice beam and water gun now"

ex-ty
7th April 2006, 11:42 AM
"Deal. Lets go. I'll use my Seedot against you."

<"Oh yeah. That just goes to show i'm your favourite.">

"Your not my favourite. Then next up i'll use Clao my Castform."

<"Yay. I'm his other favourite.">

"I only have you two you know." Rai said talking to his pokemon. "Anyway Seedot dodge and attack with Vine whip."

crystal-zephyr
7th April 2006, 2:32 PM
"Well i guess i'll go to the market." She began walking over with her skateboard in her left hand. It only took a few minutes. "Wow look at this cute little thing." She was holding up a Togepi doll. "I want it, i want it, i want it." She paid for it and opened her bag to put it in. She realised there wasn't any room. "Oh no what am i gonna do. I either carry the doll around or carry the egg around. But then i've got my skateboard aswell. Stupid mum who couldn't use a little more money to buy me a proper backpack not a little purse thing." Out of the corner of her eye she saw a Poliwhirl shaped bag that could fit quite alot of stuff in. But she didn't have enough money to buy it.

"Excuse me little girl. How much could you pay for that backpack? Because i'll be willing to make a trade and... What are you the girl who helped put out the fire in the forest?" An old woman sat near the bag said.

"Yeah i did."

<"No i did."> Poliwag jumped in.

"Well tell you what you can have this bag." The woman said passing her the Poliwhirl bag.

"Thank you. Wait by the way do you happen to know someone who has a daughter named Sayara or Say?"

"Yes why?"

"Can you give this to her. You see i'm Sayara and she's my mum so can you give this bag to her." She moved everything in her old bag to the new one and wrote a note on aswell and put it in the old bag. She passed the bag to the lady.

"Sure will do Say." Sayara then began running off again to find her Surskit.

Prince_Rilian
8th April 2006, 1:41 AM
Hey you know what, i think i will go to the potion company and learn how to make potions. it could be handy some time.
<cool, potions for free. that would be cool.
i think i should let newbie2 out of his ball.
<sure, i will be able to bully him.
no way. lets go to the potion company.
<sure!

~Water Lucario~
8th April 2006, 2:57 AM
*Luvsic got hit*
"Okay Luvdic use ice beam now!"
"You froze him, yes! but he wont stay frozen much longer..."
"Use tackle now followed by water gun"

ex-ty
8th April 2006, 10:33 AM
"No. Seedot break out quickly."
The tackle attck hits and breaks half the ice off. The lower body of Seedot is still frozen.
"Grass whistle.

~Water Lucario~
8th April 2006, 12:53 PM
*Luvdisc falls asleep*
"Ohno Seedot has deforsted"
"Wake up Luvdisc... It's still asleep"

ex-ty
8th April 2006, 4:40 PM
"While its asleep use bullet seed."
"Then follow up with a vine whip."

foxkitty
8th April 2006, 5:15 PM
"Hmm" I said looking up.
When I looked over where Ivan had been he was gone.
"Ivan" I said over and over again.
"Oh, well" I said sighing and walked in the direction of the next town.

Prince_Rilian
8th April 2006, 6:42 PM
when ivan entered he found a clerk giving out a sample for the potions.
He took one from the clerk and put it in his bag.
<potions for free?!
<{wow, totally awesome.
it wont be awesome for you guys. we are going to the forest to train. no complaints!
<what?!
<{awwwwwwwwww,
for doing that newbie2, return!!

foxkitty
8th April 2006, 6:49 PM
I walk into the town.
"Hmm, now wheres the gym" I asked nobody?
"Are you trainer" A voice asked?
I turned around to see a old lady beind me.
"Are you trainer" She asked again?
"Uh, yeah" I said.
"So your here to battle the gym leader"The elderly lady said.
"Yeah, can you tell me where it is" I asked?

Prince_Rilian
8th April 2006, 8:18 PM
When Ivan entered the forest, almost immediately, a pokemon appeared.
<oooooooooooooooooooooh, time to faint people.
"yah sort of"
<lets battle that beedril over there.
"why not?? go bagon use ember on the Beedrill!"
A small flaming fire ball was sent at the beedrill. it hit the beedrill and the beedrill was surprised. It was badly hurt but it could still battle. It started to charge energy indicating that is was using focus energy.
"bagon another ember!"
bagon sent another fire ball at beedrill while it was charging energy. it hit and nearly caused beedrill to faint. then he used twinneedle. it was a critical hit!! it brought it down to an even hp. bagon used ember on instinct again and finally beat him.
congratulations bagon!
<thanks

foxkitty
8th April 2006, 8:28 PM
"Follow me" The elderly lady said starting to walk.
"Uh.." I said but then started to follow her.
After a few minutes we were standing outside the gym.
"Thank you..uhh..I never got your name" I said.
"Call me kim and you are" SHe asked?
"Uh..ang..angel" I said.
"Well bye" She said walking away.
"BYe" I said opening up the gym doors.
I looked in, it seemed like a simple room so I walk in.

crystal-zephyr
8th April 2006, 10:43 PM
Sayara finnaly came upon the gym where she saw someone she recognised from before. "Excuse but weren't you at the forest with me ?"

<"Say. Remember i don't wanna battle.">

"Don't worry Poli. I'm not gonna get gym badges. It seems like a waste of time."

<"Well what do you wanna do then?">

"Well i like water pokemon and i'm taking good care of this egg so maybe i'll become a water breeder."

<"But last time i checked Surskit's a bug type.">

"Actually Surskit is bug and water type."

<"But it won't be when it evolves.">

"Surskit can evolve."

foxkitty
8th April 2006, 10:48 PM
"Huh, uhhh" I said when I turned around to see who was talking to me.
"JUst say hello" Mareepy said coming out of her pokeball.
"Hey, I didn't let oyu out, how did you" I asked Mareepy?
"That's a secret" Mareepy and and I could see a grin.

Prince_Rilian
8th April 2006, 11:12 PM
go! newbie2!
<{thank god you let me out of that horrible thing.
you are welcome. hey i see a pool! there will probably be some water pokemon there!!
<{you are right. that equals easy experience.
"yep. okay lets go over there." ivan, newbie2 and bagon started to run towards the pool. "ok, chikorita use sweet scent!!"
<{i am so lovely
suddenly ivan was facing around ten different pokemon, all water type. "hahahahahaha. you shall all faint respectively. who do you want to kill first??
<{how about that poliwhirl over there. or that slowbro??
"i say slowbro"
<{ok.
"use razor leaf!"
Chikorita then fired sharp leaves at slowbro. slowbro, who was caught off guard got hit. it was a critical hit!! slowbro countered with a confusion that sent chikorita flying into a tree.
"Newb get up!!!"
<{ok. he is mean!!!!
"then make him pay with another razor leaf!"
<{ok
chikorita fired another batch or sharp leaves at slowbro. slowbro got hit and moaned. that signaled that it was getting weak.
"come on! another razor leaf should finish him off!!"
<{ok.
Newb fired more sharp leaves at slowbro. but slowbro countered by using confusion stopping them still in midair then he forced them back at chikorita.
"dodge newb!!"
it was too late. newb got hit and was badly hurt.
"use razor leaf again!!"
<{ok
chikorita fired another razor leaf and it hit slowbro and caused him to faint.
<{yes i win!!
"yes you do. lets go back to the pokemon center."

~Water Lucario~
9th April 2006, 5:05 AM
*Luvdic fainted*
"Go Lapras and use Ice beam and water gun now"
*Seedot fainted*
"Yes! now it is one on one"
"Send out your next Pokemon"
"Lapras prepare yourself and use harden"

Note: Prince Rilian your Pokemon may now grow a level and learn a new attack
Ex-ty your Seedot can grow a level and learn a attack too.

Prince_Rilian
9th April 2006, 5:17 AM
OOC: oh man, fighting a SLOWBRO and a BEEDRILL with basic evolutions!!!! oh well. time to go see what attacks they should learn. bagon has been announced on bbc news to learn dragonbreath with STAB. and newb has been reported to learn synthesis!!! well that is your daily news. back to you ivan. "thank you bob"

BIC: yes chikorita!! you learned a move that will heal you, synthesis!!! and you bagon learned a move that has major stab!!! so lets try them out shall we. but first lets go to pkmn center.
</<{ok
they all ran back to the pokemon center, eager to try out their new moves.
Nurse joy healed Ivan's pokemon and Ivan ran back to the forest. then he sent out newb and bagon. Ok, time to try something new. Bagon use dragonbreath on that on those butterfrees over there. bagon blasted all of the butterfrees (three) out of the sky one at a time. One butterfree got ko'ed but two were still quite healthy. "ok, so if it is a double battle that they want then it is a double battle they will get. Newb razor leaf one of the butterfrees! Bagon use ember on the other!" Both butterfrees used confusion sending both of Ivan's pokemon into a tree.
<Oh man, that hurt
<{i am getting used to it now. OUCH!
"make them pay!!!"
</<{die!!
both pokemon fired their respective attacks and they both hit. One butterfree looked really mad while the other looked tired. They both used poison powder at the same time. Both of Ivan's pokemon were poisoned!!! They lost health steadily.
"got to finish them out quickly!! Bagon use dragon breath on both and chikorita use synthesis!"
bagon managed to hit and chikorita healed herself. Bagon had just ko'ed the two butterfree's!
"good job!!!"
<lets go back to the pokemon center and quick!!
<{yah!!
"ok! return!!"
ivan then ran back back and barely managed to get his pokemon to nurse joy before they fainted.

ex-ty
9th April 2006, 10:00 AM
"Using Harden increases defence against physical attacks but this one doesn't use them attacks. Clao my Castform."
"Use shock wave and follow up with powder snow."

-jimbyob-
9th April 2006, 10:10 AM
"everybodies always moving"

*suddenly Aaron jumped out of the bag and said* "look a cookie stand, a free cookie stand"

"how weird lets go have a look"

once jimmy got over there he saw no one at the counter with a tent far behind it just on the edge of the forest

"i want cookies lets go to that tent" said Aaron

well it doesnt sound like a good idea...errr ok lets go"

when they got to the tent jimmy "whisperd is anyone there" then suddenly out of nowhere some thing grabed him all he could see was a red blur the he was knocked out.

foxkitty
9th April 2006, 9:41 PM
I slipped into the gym.

"Um..he...oh" I said when I walked into the main room, there was a battle going on.

"Wow, that castform is strong" Mareepy said when she was beside me again.

"Yeah, now shh, just watch" I said in a hushed voice.

~Water Lucario~
10th April 2006, 8:56 AM
"Lapras use your Hydro pump now"
"My poor Lapras really got hurt by the shock wave"
"Now use tackle"

Note: New players are coming...

ex-ty
10th April 2006, 10:02 AM
"Clao powder snow the hydro pump"
"then attack again with shock wave"

~Water Lucario~
10th April 2006, 10:48 AM
*Lapras faints*
"You have won me... You are powerful and never forget that as you journey towards your dreams"
"Take this Rain badge Rai and goodluck"
"I await the next challeger"

Saki
10th April 2006, 12:39 PM
Jena came to a stop outside the Water Gym. "Well, won't hurt to challenge the gym leader would it Lapras?" She asked pulling out her pokeball. She walked up to the door and knocked on it waiting for a reply.

~Water Lucario~
10th April 2006, 2:23 PM
"Hello can I help you?"
"Oh you want a battle well what Pokemon do you have?"
"I think you may want to battle wild Pokemon and maybe catch one more Jena because this gym does have a two on two policy"
"I am sorry but please enjoy Taffeta city and I hope to see you soon"

Saki
10th April 2006, 2:36 PM
Jena turned to the voice, "Ah hello, Yes, i only have Lapras, ah, i see okay. Thank you. I'll be back when i find another pokemon." She and hurried off. She came to a stop by the pokemon grass. "Good place to start, i think." She said and walked about hearing a noise she turned and came face to face with a Mawile. "Ah!" She falling back a few steps. Mawile snapped her huge jaws.

Jena stood straight and narrowed her eyes, "today Mawile, you are coming with me!" She said pulling out a pokeball. "Lapras!! Come on out!" She called.

Lapras hummed and stared at Mawile waiting for Jena.
Mawile snapped her jaws daringly.
"Lapras Ice Beam go!" Jena called.
Lapras builded up a ice beam and fired it at Mawile.
Mawile dodged at the nick of time and came down at Lapras.
"Lapras ice beam up at her!" Jena called
Lapras builded up an ice beam once more and blasted Mawile hitting right on the Mark.

Mawile fell to the ground, "Now, Lapras Body Slam!!" Jena called.
Lapras slammed down on Mawile. Mawile was left paralyzed. "Pokeball go!!" She yelled. "Good Job lapras." Jena said rubbing Lapras's head. Lapras squealed happily.

A Talliow came out of now where and pecked at Jena, She grunted, "Lapras, Ice Beam!!" She muffled. Lapras fired an ice beam at Talliow. Talliow squawked falling to the ground, "Pokeball go!" She called. "Two in a row, quite some luck don't you think Lapras?" She asked. Lapras hummed softly.

Jena headed back over to the gym and knocked once more on the door. Hoping she was ready.

ex-ty
10th April 2006, 4:09 PM
With his new Rain badge in hand he ran into the forest for training. A steel type pokemon appeared. It was an Arron but it was wild and easily noticable. "Cool a new pokemon. Lets go Clao." Rai's Castform appeared. It was slightly weakened but still able to battle. "Attack it with powder snow." The slight blizzard hit the Arron but caused it to fly off in another direction. "Oops. Didn't mean to do that."

<"Yeah guess i'm getting powerful">

riryomitasha
10th April 2006, 9:53 PM
"Kari, Tai, do you want to raid the potion company?? It would be helpful getting a lot of potions on our side. Then we should be able to take down those pesky twerps that beat you last time. So what do you say??"
<I think it would be a good idea to get potions, I mean steal potions.>
"Yeah, just imagine, what would our boss say when we deliver the knowledge on how to make any type of potion."
<yeah, a big jump on reputation.>
"So lets do this thing. You guys coming??"

foxkitty
11th April 2006, 4:02 AM
(I'm kinda lost...)
"Are we going to battle her now" Mareepy asked looking up at me?
"N...no, come on" I said grabbing Mareepy and running out the door.
"WHere are we going" Mareepy asked when I stopped to catch my breath?
"I don't know....where are we" I asked looking around.
I has in the forest again..no..not the same forest of before this one was different, I didn't remeber anything in here.

HarleyScarow
11th April 2006, 4:37 AM
This is kind of cool.
Did you make a map for your region yet?
Keep up the good work.

~Water Lucario~
11th April 2006, 8:02 AM
Trainers you may battle Team Flame whenever you want and the Maps are up on the first post. We have new players now and the next area will open tomorrow sometime!

For those who want to battle Gym Leaders you can be the gym leader yourself and battle them or else I will be Dropletta.

Team Flame will not continuously post attacks and crimes because then the trainers will be battling all the time so for the Team Flame members remember that you need to catch pokemon and travel also.

haze-e
11th April 2006, 12:02 PM
(Leaving The Team-Flame Base)
Aaron: We've Had all the training we can smokey...not like we needed it...lets go catch up with the rest

Smokey: Mag, Maaag

*A rustle is heard in the bushes*

Aaron: Did u hear that?? Smokey, go and see whats in those bushes

Magby ran into the bushes and after a few seconds ran out chasing a caterpie and weedle.

Aaron: smokey lets do this quickly...bounce off the tree and slash attack both of them.

spectacularly magby showed what he could do by following the order perfectly, defeating both cateroie and weedle in one blow.

Aaron: well done, lets get going

~Water Lucario~
11th April 2006, 1:50 PM
What haze-e has done is perfect, Team Flame members are like Trainers but do crimes instead of getting badges so you dont just do bad stuff, you gotta travel and vs Pokemon too.

Willow County is now open! (http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=willowcounty9lq.png)

Kev Chi
11th April 2006, 7:13 PM
Kev just walked out of the Team Flame base, seeing parts of trees burned. "I wonder what team flame's objective really is..." said Kev to himself "Who knows? Even though I've been with Team Flame for as long as I've known, I haven't figured it out." said his Growthie "but it is kinda cool that we got that mission." "Yes, this should be fun. Traveling all over to see if we can speard Team Flames hold on the world." said Kev

"You know, you would have thought they would have told you what the mission is, you having all those badges from before you were with Flame..." said his Growthie "I don't know, maybe they thought it was too good to be true. I know I'd be alittle wired if I saw a trainer like that wanting to join." said Kev

Just then, a scroomish came out of one of the bushes. "So Growthie, ready for alittle battle?" said Kev "Sure thing." said Growthie. "let's lead of with Tackle." Growthie charged at the Scroomish, knocking it to the ground. Just then it got up and used a tackle of it's own. "Man, it'd be useful if we had a fire attack..." said Kev. Growthie got up from the tackle. "It would but I need to get some more exp." "Growthie, use Leer then Tackle again." Growthie stared down the Scroomish, causing it to frezze in fear. As it was frozen in fear, Growthie hit Scroomish, causing it to faint.

"Wow, I'm surprized. That was a strong combo." said Kev "Well, what do you expect from an awesome pokemon?" said Growthie. Kev laughed to himself. "Hey, that wasn't a joke.." "Doesn't mean it can't be funny.." said Kev "Come Growthie, I heard there was a gym somewhere around here..." "Just be glad I don't know a fire attack yet, otherwise I'd burn you for laughing at me. I'll get you back once I do..." Growthie said, grinning. "Great..." said Kev

ex-ty
11th April 2006, 7:19 PM
*Last time i checked i think my Seedot's at level 8. Also last time i checked it evolves at level 16. If this is wrong just tell me*

"Seedot it's time for you to get loads of battle experience. Use your new sweet scent attack." A pink dust flew out of Seedot and atracted alot of pokemon in the area. "Good now attack them all with Grass whistle and Bullet seed."

<"Cool combo."> Music appeared out of Seedot aswell as small yellow bullets. Every attack defeated every pokemon.

"Nice you defeated 23."

foxkitty
11th April 2006, 10:14 PM
"Let's go back" Mareepy said.
"OKay....but wheres back" I asked looking arund?
"I don't know" Mareepy said.
"Um..okay, let's just go forward" I said pointing in front of me.
"Okay" Mareepy said starting to walk.
I looked up at the sky for a minute and then ran after Mareepy.

riryomitasha
11th April 2006, 10:18 PM
"Actually, I need to train my pokemon more. So I will go back to the team flame base and see if their are any easy experience pokemon around there."
"Yay, training!!" , said houndour.
"Yeah, training." , said Caspian. Then Caspian started to jog towards the team flame base. On his way he spotted another team flame member.
"Hello, who are you?? My name is Caspian and this is my houndour."
"Hello." , growled houndour.

foxkitty
11th April 2006, 10:52 PM
"Okay I think we're lost" Mareepy said.
"We're not lost, I just don't know where we are" I said embarrassed.
"And that's the definition of being lost" Mareepy said.
"Um, let's go this way" I said turning right.

Prince_Rilian
11th April 2006, 11:03 PM
"so do you think we are ready to battle Dropletta??"
<no
<{no
<i will not battle her unless i am a shelgon
<{and i will not battle her unless i am a bayleef.
"you guys are hopeless!!!! it is the first gym leader!! the gym leader is supposed to be easy!!
<yah sure...
<{whatever...
"fine lets train!!

foxkitty
11th April 2006, 11:11 PM
"I'm tried" Mareepy whinned after an hour.
"Fine, return" I said alittle annoyed and taking out her pokeball.
I returned her and sat down to rest for a while.
"Okay, time to find my way out of here" I said getting up and starting to walk again.
I pushed back a couple of tree limps to get past.
When I did I seen Willow country.
"WOw, Mareepy come out" I said throwing her pokeball to the ground.
"What is i--yeah a city" Mareepy cried.

haze-e
12th April 2006, 1:00 AM
Aaron: Ok smokey...are you ready

Magby: "Maaaag" it uttered in agreement

Aaron and magby were surrounded by pokemon...2 caterpie, a shroomish, a weedle and 2 wurmple.

Aaron: Smokey this looks tough but i already know what u should do and so should you. Do Youre best out there.

Magby: Mag. By.

Magby didnt need any support from aaron for this battle proving he and his trainer are as one. starting off with a leer all opponenets were left in shock and fear. taking his opportunity, smokey ran round to each pokemon, slashing each in turn producing instant k.o's.Aaron stood there appluading as smokey slashed the final caterpie.

Aaron: Well done well done...ingeniuos but soon you know ur gonna have to at least leave them some life so i can cathc them *laughs*

Magby: Mag Mag Magby

Aaron: Thats 8 pokemon youve defeated altogether IM SURE U SHOULD HAVE LEARNT SUM NEW MOVES OR AT LEAST GAINED A HIGHER LEVEL BY NOW.oh well...lets move on to the city...

However Aaron was stopped in his tracks as he noticed a team flame trainee watchin him...

"You like what u saw then caspian???...By The way my names Aaron...and this is smokey my magby

Magby: Magby Maaag

Where are you off to

~Water Lucario~
12th April 2006, 5:40 AM
All Players can grow a level and your Pokemon can learn one new attack cos you have all battled heaps. Your Pokemon don't have an actual level but when you are ready I will let you Pokemon evolve.

riryomitasha
12th April 2006, 9:39 PM
"me, I am headed off towards to the city willow county. I need to train my houndour a bit. he needs serious training. how about we travel together??"
"something about that magby does not make me feel right." , said houndour.
"do i sense jealousy???"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. i dont like you."
"good, you would do well with a move like return."
"i guess i would."

Prince_Rilian
12th April 2006, 9:46 PM
"okay.... on the other hand, i think we should be able to win."
<more training!! i want to learn dragon claw!!!
<{and i want to learn solar beam.
"that is going to take a loooooooooooong time!!"
<i am willing to wait
"dont lie, you have no patience!!"
<i guess i dont...
"oh well, lets go!!!"
</<{ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
"return!!"
then ivan started running towards the gym. "wait a second, i should heal my pokemon." ivan said to himself. then he changed his course and started to run towards the pokemon center. In one minute Ivan came out. "now to the gym and beyond!!!" After saying that ivan started running towards the gym at full speed. When he reached the gym he started panting. "oh man, am I tired!" Then he noticed a person standing in front of the gym. He said, "hello, my name is Ivan and I am here to challenge Dropletta the leader of taffeta city!!.
"i am Dropletta. Follow me, we will have a battle inside."
"okay." when ivan entered he saw that the are was just like Pacifidlog town.
"i will go over there while you battle here."
"will it be a double battle??"
"no. it will be a single battle."
"okay, go chikorita!!!"
"go lapras! Lapras start out with hydro pump!!!
"chikorita dodge and use razor leaf!"
<{easier said then done. chikorita barely managed to dodge lapras's hydro pump and managed to fire a razor leaf.
"lapras use Ice beam!!"
lapras sent a beam of ice at chikorita. Chikorita's razor leaf managed to hit and lapras's ice beam managed to hit as well.
"come on chikorita you can do this!"
"I believe in you lapras!!"
chikorita and lapras barely managed to get up.
"chikorita use sweet scent!"
lapras was imobilized by the sweetness of the smell.
"good job chikorita! now set up with reflect!"
chikorita psychically managed to make a sheild around it.
"now use razor leaf!"
"lapras counter with hydro pump!"
Chikorita got hit with hydro pump and immediatley fainted. but not before it fired a razor leaf. the razor leaf hit lapras and he was knocked out!
"good job chikorita you deserve a rest. go Bagon!
<finally, now you let me show what true fighting is!
"go kingdra!"
<aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! a kingdra!!!!
"come on bagon, you can beat it!! use dragonbreath!!"
"kingdra use twister!!"
bagon hit kingdra with dragonbreath before kingdra could unleash a twister.
"kingdra use hydro pump!"
"dodge it and use another dragonbreath bagon!!"
bagon attempted to dodge but got blasted square in the stomach.
"come on bagon!! you can win!! now use another dragonbreath!!"
"keep up the good work kingdra and use hydro pump!"
both attacks collided and it was a match to see which was stronger.
"kingdra!! full blast with hydro pump!"
"try and move closer bagon!!"
all ivan heard was "mmmmmph!!!"
"just do it!!", ivan commanded.
bagon then slowly started stepping towards kingdra while kingdra put on a whole load of power. bagon was nearly forced back but he still managed to keep going forward.
"kingdra finish it off with hyper beam!!"
"dodge and use crunch."
Suddenly both attacks were gone and Kingdra fired a hyper beam while bagon dodged and used crunch on the kingdra.
"finish it off with a quick dragonbreath!!"
bagon fired a dragonbreath at kingdra from the side before dropletta had a time to react. that did it. bagon had now beat the kingdra.

haze-e
12th April 2006, 10:18 PM
"me, I am headed off towards to the city willow county. I need to train my houndour a bit. he needs serious training. how about we travel together??"
"something about that magby does not make me feel right." , said houndour.
"do i sense jealousy???"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. i dont like you."
"good, you would do well with a move like return."
"i guess i would."

Aaron:Yeh...it would be good if we move together....we can plot together aswell...

Aaron notices smokey looking at caspians hpundor funny

Aaron: dnt worry smokey...youll get used to each other...

*Magby Is Now Level 9 and knows Ember*

Prince_Rilian
12th April 2006, 10:23 PM
All Players can grow a level and your Pokemon can learn one new attack cos you have all battled heaps. Your Pokemon don't have an actual level but when you are ready I will let you Pokemon evolve.
just a mini reminder haze-e. no levels.

foxkitty
12th April 2006, 10:57 PM
"Where should we go first" I asked Mareepy when we walked into the city?
"I don't know" Mareepy said.
"Oh, what's this place" I asked as we came across the Contest Hall?
"I'm not sure" Mareepy said.
"Let's check it out" I said walking into the Contest Hall.
"But...ange..okay, fine" Mareepy said running in after me.

Prince_Rilian
13th April 2006, 12:20 AM
here ivan take this badge, the rain badge. the noise echoed through ivan's head while he clutched his very first badge. "good job guys.", he whispered to himself. "you deserve a real treat." ivan then went back to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon up a bit. then he let his pokemon out. "guess what newb!! Bagon won the battle against kingdra and that means we are the winners!!'
<[good job bagon!
<thank you thank you thank you very much!
"good job to all of you!!"
</<{yah!!!

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 12:28 AM
I ran over to the counter.
"Um..what's this building" I asked alittle embarrassed?
"Oh, oyu must be a beginer" The Lady behind the desk noted sweetly.
"Yeah" I said quite and quickly.
"Well, heres a Contest guidebook, it explains everything and it tells the rules" She said sliding a booklet in my direction.
"Um..thanks" I said picking it up and walking away.
I leaned aginst a wall next to the door and started to read.
Mareepy layied down by my feet.

Prince_Rilian
13th April 2006, 12:45 AM
time to go to the next city.
<i wonder, it has been a time since i last saw team flame.
"maybe they gave up
<they just don't seem like the type that would give up so easily.
"yeah that is true."
<{who is team flame?? oh, wait, i reamember, weren't they the people that made the fire in the forest??
"yep, that was them."
<{they were scary.
<i guess they would have been.
"lets get over this, we are going to the next city ok?!
<yes master.
"return!!!"
<{cruel.
"return!!"
then ivan started to run in circles. "now i wonder where it is." then suddenly he saw foot prints and decided to follow them. He kept following the tracks and he eventually found the city. "wow", he said to himself. then he went to the pokemon center and decided to sleep there for the night.

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 1:35 AM
I sat down on the floor and Mareepy curled up in my arms reading the pages with me.
"Cool, so what do you think, should we try one out" I asked Mareepy?
"Yeah, let's try it" Mareepy baaed.
"OKay, come on" I said closing the book and wrapping my arms around Mareepy.
Then I stood up and walked over to the desk.
"Um, Hi again, I want to be in the next contest" I said as I get to the counter.
It was the same lady.
"Of course, you read the rules" SHe asked with a smile?
"Yes, I did" I said.
"OKay, the next contest is tomorrow at noon don't be late or you might not get in" She said handing me a case.
"What's this" I asked her?
"That's what you put your ribbons in when you win" She said.
"Oh okay, thank you" I said and walked off.
"We need to get some sleep" Mareepy said as we left the Contest Hall.
"Okay, um..let's go..to the pokecenter" I said heading that direction.

~Water Lucario~
13th April 2006, 3:04 PM
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A Pink and white bow has been left on a bench outside the contest hall, This would really help the Pokemon who wears it in the contest!

Kev Chi
13th April 2006, 5:12 PM
*disregrads the pink bow seeing how Team Flame might not be allowed in contests with all the trouble they've caused =P*

Kev and his Growthie contuinced to walk through the forest, seeing all sorts of pokemon. "Hey Kev?" said his Growthie "Yea?" "You said you were a trainer before you joined team flame right? Have you goten alot of this pokemon we've seen?" he said "Most of them. They all pretty common in Forest areas."
Just then a Vigeroth jumped out of one of the bushes, spotting Kev and his buddy, and looking pretty angry for that matter too. "A...hey kev? Is it me or does that thing look alittle angry to you?" said his Growthie, with a bit of nervosness in his voice. "A little angry? I don't know about that...Looks pretty po'ed to me." said Kev, a bit nervosness too.

Just then, the Vigeroth attacked. "RUN!" said Growthie said, running off. "HEY! What happened to mr. I'm an awesome pokemon?" said Kev. Kev turned around, seeing Vigeroth come after him. "Growthie, wait for me!" said Kev, running after Growthie. They ran about 5 miles somewhere into the forest. "I think we lost him..." said Kev, panting. Then the Vigeroth jumped out of a bush in front of Kev and Growthie. "Alright, I'm tired of running...Growthie, Tackle!" Growthie jumped up and hit Vigeroth right in the chest, knocking it down, but getting right back up and hitting Growthie with a scartch attack. "You all right Growthie?" said Kev. "I've been better" he said. "Growthie, Leer-Tackle combo!" Growthie stared down the Virgorth, then hit it in the chest again, knocking it down, but it got right back up again, hitting Growthie with it's own tackle. "Grrr...nothing is working..." said Kev. Growthie got back up slowly "Grrr...thats it..." said Growthie. Growthie then lit on fire and charged right at Vigeroth. Kev was surprized. The Vigeroth seemed equally surprized. Growthie hit Vigeroth, flames burning it. Virgeroth was knocked down again, this time, not getting back up. "I think I might capture this one..." Kev threw a pokeball, capturing it without much trouble.

Kev went over to pick up the pokeball. "I'm surprized we caught him. He had alot of spirit to him. Wonder why he was so angry?" "He probably saw all the red on us and came aster us like a Turos." said Growthie, laughing. Kev laughed too. "By the way, that was a fancy attack you had there...pretty sure that was a Flame Wheel. Sure was powerful." said Kev "Well...powerful comes with the pokemon..." said his Growthie, showing off. "By the way..." Growthie did a Flame Wheel right at Kev's butt. "OUCH! hot hot hot!" yelled Kev, patting out his butt. "That was for laughing before huh?" said Kev. "Yep." said Growthie "Well, lets get out of this forest." said Kev. They walked for a few miles when they came upon a town with a Contest Center.

crystal-zephyr
13th April 2006, 7:03 PM
*My pink bow. I'm gettin alot of stuff*

Sayara walked up to the contest hall to see her Surskit. "Finnaly i found you. I think i might enter actually. Cool what's that?" Sayara saw a pink ribbon thing outside the hall and picked it up. "I think i''l keep it for later." She pocketed the ribbon and stepped inside.

*I'll finish it later because now i really need to go*

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 10:43 PM
"Come on Mareepy" I said pulling my hair up and unning out the door.
"Coming" Mareepy yelled racing after me.
Mareepy and I ran to the Contest Hall and walked insde.
"Can I still join" I asked when I got to the counter?
"Uh..oh yes, your fine, you have a hour left" The same lady said alittle startled.
"Oh okay, thanks" I said emarrassed.
"What, should we do" I asked Mareepy when I walked away from the counter?

Prince_Rilian
13th April 2006, 11:38 PM
next morning Ivan decided to train his pokemon. "come on guys, let's see what we can train on.
<{ooooh, i want to train on the water pokemon in the deep water that i saw.
<i think i want to train on some random pokemon. maybe, i will look for good, strong, heavy pokemon.
"i will train you one at a time. which one first."
<me! me!! pick me! that will prove i am specialler to you!!
"return!! guess that disqualifies the other challenger that means you get to be trained first."
<{oh, what, where? huh... oh yeah. ok fine.
"having daydreams??
<{ummmmmmmmmm yyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
"ok lets go."

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 11:43 PM
"Let's think up a routien" I said to Mareepy as we walked out of the pokecenter.
So we found a quite place to think.
I sat down my back aginst a brown tree trunk and Mareepy lyied down on my lap and looked up at me.

~Water Lucario~
14th April 2006, 4:45 AM
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A blue PokeBlock inside a PokeBlock case is on the floor... I feel so sorry for the trainer that lost it but happy for those who find it!

Note: Blue PokeBlock= +Beauty (good for contests)

Team Flame can enter contests if they like but they must dress up like Jessie so people dont know who they are.

I am the judge at the contest so I will chose one winner to get the ribbon

All people entering the contest sign up in the cafe thread now. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3027768#post3027768)

ex-ty
14th April 2006, 10:20 AM
*I'm gonna have it*

<"Rai what's that case thing? It's got a blue square thing inside it."> Clao asked showing Rai the case.

"It's a pokeblock case Clao. Feed a pokemon a pokeblock and they'll look better in appearance. It's also good for entering contests. You know what? How do you feel about entering a contest."

<"I'd love to Rai. My changing body can just dazzle the audience.">

"Thanks Clao. Seedot from now on Clao can be in battles and contest. But you'll have more battles."

<"Sounds fair i guess."> Rai walked inside to sign up for it.

riryomitasha
15th April 2006, 12:32 AM
"okay lets go. I am looking around for a special pokemon. hopefully i will find it."
<better not be stronger that me.>
"why not?? will you become jealous?
<shut up!!
"oh well, lets go."
<Yah we should be going now.
"come on Aaron lets go to the next city willow county. I think we might find another team flame member."
<another person i despise......
"lol. you are just hilarious."

~Water Lucario~
15th April 2006, 9:31 AM
The contest will start on TUESDAY so if your in it, enter at the cafe thread.
If you enter you just need to write what your Pokemon is doing and the best idea will win!

haze-e
16th April 2006, 6:35 PM
"okay lets go. I am looking around for a special pokemon. hopefully i will find it."
<better not be stronger that me.>
"why not?? will you become jealous?
<shut up!!
"oh well, lets go."
<Yah we should be going now.
"come on Aaron lets go to the next city willow county. I think we might find another team flame member."
<another person i despise......
"lol. you are just hilarious."

"Ok...willow county it is then"

{Maaag}

we may find that special pokemon on the way...both of us!!!

Kev Chi
16th April 2006, 7:43 PM
Kev steped out of the forest into willow county. He and Growthie started to walk around the town. "Pretty nice place hey Growthie?" said Kev "Eh, its ok, but we should check out that contest hall. I think we could cause some fun there." he said "Well, we'd need more of our members if we want to have any fun. We should go see if we can find a place to meet in this town." said Kev

riryomitasha
16th April 2006, 10:35 PM
"yeah, hopefully we will, so shall we go?", said Ivan.
"yes lets go...team flame will rule the land!", said Aaron.
"Team flame forever! Woot! Ok, come on houndour. huh?! where are you hound??
"waaaaaaaaay ahead of ya. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.", laughed houndour.
"return!!", said Ivan before Houndour could get too far.
"Noooooooooo!!", houndour screamed but then he went back into the pokeball.

~Water Lucario~
17th April 2006, 3:58 AM
MC: Hello Trainers and welcome to Willow County's Pokemon Contest!
Tomorrow we will start so get practising and prepare for the big day because your Pokemon will go head to head to win the Willow Ribbon.
So lets go!

Prince_Rilian
19th April 2006, 1:59 AM
OK just a random question...... what happens now?? our GM has gotten himself banned. So what do we do now??

Kev Chi
19th April 2006, 6:14 AM
Well, one, can just wait till he gets back or two, close it (depending on what people want to do)

-jimbyob-
19th April 2006, 6:53 AM
oh no thats bad i wonder if he is banned permenently

Prince_Rilian
19th April 2006, 1:45 PM
he is not temporarily banned is he?? so that means it is permanent.

~Water Lucario~
25th April 2006, 2:07 AM
Im Back!
Sorry about that, My sig was to big so I was banned for a week but we can start from where we left off!

Prince_Rilian
25th April 2006, 3:06 AM
i hope you don't mean start again...... i think you mean start from where we left off.

Lily
25th April 2006, 3:11 AM
As pertaining to all these OOC topics, it's best to start a cafe thread if you wish to discuss this further. Remember, this thread is for RPing, not numerous conversations. ^_^;

~Water Lucario~
26th April 2006, 7:04 AM
The Pokemon contest is currently looking for trainers to enter... Post your routine here and the best will win.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
A Rare candy fell from the sky and hit you on the head...WTF... You look up and see a flash like something flew at warp speed over you, Oh well free candy *mmmm candy glaghhhhhh*

ex-ty
26th April 2006, 7:49 PM
*Mine like the last rare candy :P *

Rai was walking around the new enviroment he was in. Something had hit his head then dropped onto the floor but Seedot had already eaten it. "Seedot what was it if you liked it so much."

<"rare candy again.">

*sorry foir short post im being rushed to do something else*

koukan
29th April 2006, 12:42 AM
Shuinji gasped and tried to capture all the falling rare candies, but he couldn't quite get them all so he took his poke ball and threw it out. A vulpix came and the pokeball bounced back to Shuiji who caught it but then was hit with a rare candy."Oww!" he winced,winking in pain. Vulpix curiosly looked up to the sky and luckily knew what to do; eat all the falling rare candies!

~Water Lucario~
29th April 2006, 3:44 AM
The Pokemon contest is over and the winnert is... Sayara and her Poliwag!
You won the Willow Ribbon and here it is.
SO thankyou to all the entries, I hope to see you next year!
Thankyou.

cooler3o5
29th April 2006, 5:50 PM
Oscar and his aron enterd willow county.
"What an amazing place",I said.
"Its not so amazing"
"Oh shut up aron"I said.

koukan
29th April 2006, 10:32 PM
Shuinji looked over to the distance and saw the celebration that was being held for the pokemon contest winner, Sayara.~well,congrats to her.~he thought, smiling and going in the forest, his full-bellied vulpix happily following after its trainer.

The Smore
19th May 2006, 9:59 PM
Hey it's ... Sayara right ? Well I paint the pictures at the Pokemon contests. If you want me to draw you one just ask.
But the reason I came to you, is that I may be a good painter but i'm not such a good trainer.
Could me and my Smeargle hang around with you and get better please ?
Oh i'm sorry my name's Omatassu

<smear>

<GLE>

Hmm she seems to have gone into shock at winning a pokemon contest.

Oh well no sence in wasting food !

<ohh she has some rare candies in there>

Gobble yum shlurp.

Mmmm. Ok off we go. If she catches us up it was team flame ok ?

<Ok . smerg smerg le>

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2006, 9:09 PM
Woah now, the posts in this RPG are way way way too short. And is that SCRIPTING I see? Oh boy, is this going to be closed unless people start following the rules.

Lostsoulz0
24th May 2006, 6:33 PM
Kai arrived at Professor Elko's lab to get his pokemon and start his quest of revenge against Team Flame. he entered the lab through the automatic doors to find the Professor standing at a table with some pokeballs on it.

"Hey Kai nice to see you have arrived even if you are late. Which pokemon would you like?"

"I'll take the Cyndaquil pokemon please prof."

"Here you go Kai oh and take this Pokedex and some items to help you on your journey."

"Thanks prof," Kai replied walking out of the lab to go to Taffeta City to find any links to Team Flame.

Kai Received:
a cyndaquil
a pokedex
5 pokeballs
1 antidote
1 parylz heal
1 awakening

The Smore
24th May 2006, 8:09 PM
(Scripting ? Sorry if I did some thing wrong - i'll re read the rules)
(And sorry for not writing in 3rd person)

"hmmm Smeargle, where do you think we should go?" asked

<Smer gle smer> replied his smeargle

"Good idea, I suppose going south would be sensible, we could train you up on the way. I heard that there are many bug pokemon in a forest not far from here.

<Smar Smer>

Omatassu wandered slowly south, sipping on the last drops of a smoothie found in Sayaras bag. She mused over a new idea as she walked.

"Smearg, I think that I'm gonna go on a quest. I know that most trainers try to catch all the pokemon, but maybe I'll paint them, and record some information." She told her pokemon

<Smerg smer smerg sma smerg>

"Thanks I hoped you'd like it"

Deep in thought he didn't notice another trainer approaching until he almost bumped into him.

"Wow i'm sorry I was lost in thought. Oh did I hurt you I'm really really sorry" she appologised, having knocked him over.

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Oh thank you for being so understanding."

"What ? Oh yeh I'm new to training, but I don't know about this proffesor Oak, who is he?"

"You say he studies pokemon ? hmmmm" She thought "Well don't let me keep you!"

Did you hear that smearg ? This prof Oak might be a great starting point for my quest !

(Hope thats long enough, and I wasn't sure how to hold a conversation)
(Also I posted in the Sign up Forum - sorry for not doing that earlier - I will not post till accepted (or not :())

~Water Lucario~
25th May 2006, 2:06 PM
Note: All of you are doing fine so continue and have fun!

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A Rare Candy is just lying on the floor.... I wonder who will pick it up!

Lostsoulz0
25th May 2006, 7:58 PM
"hmm a rare candy, that will be helpful now lets enter the woods"

Kai walks into the woods

now to start your training go Cyndaquil. a flash of bright white morphed into a cyndaquil that looked up at his trainer. okay little guy time to start your training tackle that tree to make something fall out of.

Cynda the pokemon replied before hitting the tree with a tackle attack. a wurmple fell out of the tree. Now cyndaquil attack that wurmple with your tackle attack. the Cyndaquil ran at the wurmple attacked it before it could gather where it was, sending it into a tree knocking it out.

"Great job Cyndaquil lets go." Kai said walking further into the woods

The Smore
2nd June 2006, 1:06 PM
erm rukario wave rider has been banned again ! do we know if it's permanent or not ?

This RPG is DEAD ! (Even Rukario Wave Rider has removed it from his/her signature. And no one comes on here)