PDA

View Full Version : All Your Base: Pokemon Style

ABPikachu
20th March 2006, 1:21 PM
XD Heheheh... Well, I got my mic installed onto my computer, so I can now make movies with sound. And so, I made the famous All Your Base thingy into a Pokemon scene. Just... watch it, please. Here's the link. Watch if you dare. (http://video.*******.com/player.php?v=ru5ljs)
So, how is it? Is it good? Is it funny? By the way, I did the graphics in Paint. And ALL the sounds and voices were made by me.

Locke-Kefka
21st March 2006, 2:20 AM
nice flash, i liked it! But you know, maybe you could disguised your voice for the other characters like you did for mewtwo. overall, great stuff!

PokeManiac1522
21st March 2006, 6:05 PM
Lol that was funny.

XxGreivousxX
23rd March 2006, 10:16 PM
Bad.

First, you sound terrible(Use the orignal AYB voices), use real pokemon scenes, and plus this style of flash is not appealing, but snice you sound young and you are probably a begginer at flash, I won't blame you. Good job for a satart. If you can't get a tutorial on flash in a book(thats how I learned it) go on Flash Tip or NG tuts and a lot of other sites, for now just learn, trust me you will get better if you practice.

Arrow
27th March 2006, 11:57 PM
Interesting concept, but you definately need practice. I concurr with Grievous with using the original voices (though, considering it's your first one, you might not know how to do that). The only other thing that bugged me was that you didn't really finish it.

The Organizer
29th March 2006, 1:46 PM
lol it is funny and it is good
:D

VoLTeR
4th April 2006, 10:18 PM
try and disguise your voice - you sound young.
Decent, but the plane's exhaust looks freaky.

XxGreivousxX
4th April 2006, 10:41 PM
Learn how to make explosions, not just a 2 frame loop >>

Kal-El
4th April 2006, 11:37 PM
It was alright. Too little kid like. Although I did like the effort you put into "Ha, ha, ha". :p

And for future reference it's either:
Someone set up us
Somebody set up us

You said "Someone set us up" which is too less Engrish. :p

And as for the voice thing I said above, I will cut you some slack since you're 11. :p

ABPikachu
9th April 2006, 12:51 AM
I know it was bad. u_u;;; I had trouble with the voices, put not very much effort into it, and didn't know where to get the original sounds. I know it was rather bad, it was my very first completed movie. And I didn't do it with Flash. I did it with this crappy program called Windows Movie Maker. I now feel kinda embarrassed for putting that up... I kinda want this thread deleted, it embarasses me. I know I sound like an idiot..

Exxthus
9th April 2006, 6:28 AM
Ugh... Windows strikes again. I've been there....

Well, it was certainly cute, and the graphics weren't half bad considering it was paint. Yes, the sound could have been improved, but other than that, it was quite cute. Maybe you could do a revamp of it sometime in the future to up the quality.

Xtra
9th April 2006, 3:36 PM
Lol, that just made me laugh.

Blazichu
9th April 2006, 4:02 PM
Good work! It made me laugh a bit:)

munchlaxboy
9th April 2006, 4:05 PM
pretty good. I liked alien mewtwo.

Blaziken Ruler
6th May 2006, 9:31 AM
This is good but you could have disguised your voice a bit more.

Kaimorse
6th May 2006, 9:37 AM
Lol. I almost fell off my chair laughing. Though I did lose a few brain cells. :(

Kingiej
6th May 2006, 9:52 AM
Yeah nice..Make sure you use Microsoft Sam,it makes it funny'er.

NFreak
6th May 2006, 3:10 PM
Well, pretty good, but maybe you should've used the music and stuff from the original.

Otherwise, roflmao. xD

Arrow
6th May 2006, 4:09 PM
Actually, pretty much this entire idea was done before.

Pokemon All Your Base (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/176660)