PDA

View Full Version : The Moderators

Icey~King
20th March 2006, 9:54 PM
Hello everyone.

I have a problem.

There is a moderator deleting every reqeust thread i make.

Please someone confess :'(

DJ Panic!
20th March 2006, 10:05 PM
Okay, if you are making a thread saying "Make me a trainer Card someone please", it will get deleted. But if you are making a request thread for other people to request in, someone has some issues.
Other than that...
BTW, The text in your sig is too big.

Altair
20th March 2006, 10:05 PM
That's because you can't make threads only requesting for something.
If you are saying that you are making threads where people can request things from you, then I don't know, because that is perfectly fine.

EDIT: Beaten, but we said the same thing really.

Crazedyanma
20th March 2006, 10:06 PM
The Mods are only doing their job. Request threads are not allowed.

~Crazed;193;

Waterlight
20th March 2006, 10:11 PM
Even if you do think they did something wrong, PM either another mod/admin to get the issue resolved, but from the sound of it, you posted a general request instead of posting in a shop, so the moderator was merely doing their job. :/

POKErUsAm
20th March 2006, 10:19 PM
yea, that is there job:/ you should of read the rules...
PS:since this thread has been answered, it will be closed again.....and you have a lot of threads closed:/

Icey~King
21st March 2006, 12:09 AM
I hade a reqeust shop for other people in the fan art reqeust board.Crazed yanma...Reqeust threads are allowed in the Fanart Reqeust Board -_-which is where i had it.

The people reqeusting had these choices to pick from
Banners
Mixes
Recolors
Trainer Cards
Cuddle Buddies(My own creation)
Deformed Pokemon(My own creation)

PkemonRusam(SP)It hasnt been awnser people are saying read the rules...i did....it was deleted not closed and i do not have a lot of threads closed-_-there is a Icey King i am Icey!King if you havent noticed-_-

I did read the rules over and over.My thread was just fine....no stolen woks...most of the time home made backrounds for banners made my own art(Cuddle buddy in sig)Ask Pokemon Rocks it was PERFECLY FINE!A mod deleted it becuz the dislike me....who ever it is should get banned and fired

You can even ask Pokemon Rocks.I did the glaile Haunter mix thats in his/her sig.

It done!The links in my sig!
It's really great! Thanks!! And another thing, am I allowed to copy and paste it into my sig? Please! It's so cool!!!
thats what its there for!

lol thank you so much for the complement and you are welcome Thanks so much for it! I'm calling it "Glaunter"!
Those are our PMs to each other which arent really that private

Aptenodytes
21st March 2006, 12:35 AM
Did you make multiple request threads? I think you're only allowed to have one until it dies, and then you start a new one. Also, did you have examples in the first post? If your request thread is unorganized and crazy, a mod would have the right to delete it.

Tamer Zack
21st March 2006, 12:36 AM
The Mods are only doing their job. Request threads are not allowed.

~Crazed;193;

Okay so I'm guessing all these should be closed then http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Hello everyone.

I have a problem.

From the looks of things there just erasing it without peeking insidea known thing around here. Try to come up with a different title for your Request Threads. If that don't work then PM a mod who mods in that area to find out what's going on.

Shining Mew
21st March 2006, 12:44 AM
Hello everyone.

I have a problem.

Please someone confess :'(

Yeah, you do have a problem.

Too bad its you thats deleting the threads.

paint effed up my screenshot b/c i didnt realize i saved in jpg and not png...
heres 3 in a row
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/jess8919/right.jpg

All 5 threads you made in Fan Art Requests that were deleted were done by yourself.

Edit #57394: Some people in here are confused. The "no request threads" means you can create threads asking for your own individual needs. Aka no making threads like "YO LYKE MAKE ME DA TRAYNAH CAHD WID BONZLEE!"

POKErUsAm
21st March 2006, 12:50 AM
what is shining mew talking about?
he didnt deleate one of his thread so they were closed.
besides, there is a mod there everytime it gets closed.

Shining Mew
21st March 2006, 12:52 AM
what is shining mew talking about?
he didnt deleate one of his thread so they were closed.
besides, there is a mod there everytime it gets closed.

Every thread he made in that forum was killed by HIMSELF

thats what I said >___>

POKErUsAm
21st March 2006, 12:54 AM
ooooo, now you make lots more sence!
*hides in shame of stupidity*

Esperante
21st March 2006, 12:57 AM
Just rescreening sm's post

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5466/uhokay5tr.png

Yes, the mods should obviously be fired because you delete your own threads.

Shining Mew
21st March 2006, 12:57 AM
mmm this thread is over.

Icey~King, next time if you actually have a problem with a mod, PM a higher staff member instead of making a thread like this.

And dont blame things on the mods if youre the one deleting your own flipping threads.

-closed

edit: ... ed the point of your post was.... ?

Chris
21st March 2006, 12:59 AM
I looked and can verify that YOU (Icey~King) deleted your own threads. Not the mods. o_O Either you're confused with your own deletion, or you're trying to blame the mods for something they didn't do and didn't expect that it'd show who deleted what.