PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Of Justice Spoiler List-Confirmed!!!!

FireKero!
21st March 2006, 5:20 AM
Here's the confirmed EOJ spoiler list. Mr.Tewart and I have just finished up a big conversation about some of the name changes, but it all works out in the end. Everyone enjoy the D-Hero's and E-Hero's!

ENEMY OF JUSTICE Card Checklist

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Enemy of Justice booster packs will be in stores in May. This set provides the first look at the amazing new monsters from season two of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, coming to TV this fall!

ENEMY OF JUSTICE
Release: May 17, 2006
Upper Deck
$3.49

EOJ-EN001 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord
EOJ-EN002 Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious
EOJ-EN003 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
EOJ-EN004 Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster
EOJ-EN005 Cyber Tutu
EOJ-EN006 Cyber Gymnast
EOJ-EN007 Cyber Prima
EOJ-EN008 Cyber Kirin
EOJ-EN009 Cyber Phoenix
EOJ-EN010 Searchlightman
EOJ-EN011 Victory Viper XX03
EOJ-EN012 Swift Birdman Joe
EOJ-EN013 Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon
EOJ-EN014 Majestic Mech - Senku
EOJ-EN015 Majestic Mech - Ohka
EOJ-EN016 Majectic Mech - Goryu
EOJ-EN017 Royal Knight
EOJ-EN018 Herald of Green Light
EOJ-EN019 Herald of Purple Light
EOJ-EN020 Bountiful Artemis
EOJ-EN021 Layard the Liberator
EOJ-EN022 Banisher of the Radiance
EOJ-EN023 Voltanis the Adjudicator
EOJ-EN024 Guard Dog
EOJ-EN025 Whirlwind Weasel
EOJ-EN026 Avalanching Aussa
EOJ-EN027 Raging Eria
EOJ-EN028 Blazing Hiita
EOJ-EN029 Storming Wynn
EOJ-EN030 Batteryman D
EOJ-EN031 Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon
EOJ-EN032 Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
EOJ-EN033 Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
EOJ-EN034 Elemental Hero Mariner
EOJ-EN035 Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
EOJ-EN036 Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
EOJ-EN037 Misfortune
EOJ-EN038 H - Heated Heart
EOJ-EN039 E - Emergency Call
EOJ-EN040 R - Righteous Justice
EOJ-EN041 O - Over Soul
EOJ-EN042 HERO Flash!!
EOJ-EN043 Power Capsule
EOJ-EN044 Celestial Transformation
EOJ-EN045 Guard Penalty
EOJ-EN046 Grand Convergence
EOJ-EN047 Dimensional Fissure
EOJ-EN048 Clock Tower Prison
EOJ-EN049 Life Equalizer
EOJ-EN050 Elemental Recharge
EOJ-EN051 Destruction of Destiny
EOJ-EN052 Destiny Signal
EOJ-EN053 D - Time
EOJ-EN054 D - Shield
EOJ-EN055 Icarus Attack
EOJ-EN056 Elemental Absorber
EOJ-EN057 Macro Cosmos
EOJ-EN058 Miraculous Descent
EOJ-EN059 Shattered Axe
EOJ-EN060 Forced Back

So here it is. It's been confirmed by this months Shonen Jump. And it even comes with a free Ancient Lamp promo too! I recommened everyone get a copy.

This set is rumored to have the last support cards for E-Hero's, and introduce the E-Hero's greatest rivals. The D-Hero's! Cards used by Judai Yuki's newest rival, Edo Phoenix. While E-Hero's represent american superhero comics such as Superman and X-men, the D-Hero's bring a more darker, less-structured arch-type, based off of English Anti-Hero's like The Legue Of Extraoridnary Geltlemen (?).

This set also follows the recent pattern of bringing back old staple cards and their effects in a lesser form. Now that Treeborn Frog is the new Sinister Serpent for the current format, Cyber Gymnast has become the new Tribe-Infecting Virus! We see many more of Alexis' sporty cards, along with Jaden's alternate fusions. And with Bastion Misawa's Voltech Dragon adding spice to the punch, the Charmer chicks, Eria, Aussa, Wynn, and Hiita are making a triumphant comeback, with even more support cards to add to their versitial arsenal. Can they finally become tourney worthy? Time will soon tell. And last but not least, there is no way in hell that we can have a great set without one of Mai's cards, right? Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon makes it's ferocious debut, adding even more support to the Harpie build!

If anyone needs card effects, just feel free to ask me. Mad props to my boi OkageRyuu for typing this up. May 17 is the date, so make sure you mark it in your Calender.

~Keiron Husbands, Team Akatsuki Clan~

Skrusti
21st March 2006, 5:41 AM
Heh, alright! More E-Heros for my arsenal ;D

As for your ending thing...I wouldn't mind knowing the effects of the E/D-Heros. ^_^

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st March 2006, 6:47 AM
This set also follows the recent pattern of bringing back old staple cards and their effects in a lesser form. Now that Treeborn Frog is the new Sinister Serpent for the current format, Cyber Tutu has become the new Tribe-Infecting Virus!

I don't know what you're blathering on about, but Cyber Chu Chu's effect lets you direct attack (under certain circumstancs). I suppose you're talking about Cyber Gymnastics' effect, but it pales in comparison to Exclusivity Virus' sweeping power (If I were to compare Gymastics' effect to another monster, I might be more likely to make the comparions of one of the XYZ combinations).

We see many more of Alexis' sporty cards, along with Jaden's alternate fusions.

Edo's alternates. I'd think you would know better, you brought him up earlier...

And last but not least, there is no way in H.F.I.L

Stop giving me reasons to hate you.

that we can have a great set without one of Mai's cards, right?

We were doing just fine between RDS and now.

If anyone needs card effects, just feel free to ask me.

Or you could just look at the OTHER Enemy of Justice spoiler thread...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=106610

Or if you want to cut out the middleman, just read this txt file:

http://dmcomet.net/eoj.txt

WaterTrainer243
21st March 2006, 12:37 PM
3 guesses as to what Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon does.

FireKero!
21st March 2006, 12:59 PM
I don't know what you're blathering on about, but Cyber Chu Chu's effect lets you direct attack (under certain circumstancs). I suppose you're talking about Cyber Gymnastics' effect, but it pales in comparison to Exclusivity Virus' sweeping power (If I were to compare Gymastics' effect to another monster, I might be more likely to make the comparions of one of the XYZ combinations).

Yes, you are right. I mixed those two up. And it's the closet thing to TIV as of yet. The XYZ pieces have to depend on fusing with each other once the hit the field. And for some strange reason, the are not that easy to get out :D I'll edit

Edo's alternates. I'd think you would know better, you brought him up earlier...

They may be Edo's fusions, but they are Jaden's alternate fusions. Besides, you think the little kids care about the guy who wants to kill E-hero's in a revenge vendetta? Notice the bold...

Stop giving me reasons to hate you.

Believe it or not, but I finished watching GT yesterday. Those things are stuck in my head. But I'll edit.

We were doing just fine between RDS and now.

Not that it really matters much, but this set is also made to help/finish the support of several players. Judai might see his lat hero's in this set (rumors, but possible). And everyone likes HPD.

Or you could just look at the OTHER Enemy of Justice spoiler thread...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=106610

Or if you want to cut out the middleman, just read this txt file:

http://dmcomet.net/eoj.txt

yub yub. Friends now, kay?

3 guesses as to what Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon does.

What a coincedence as to the three guesses. HPBD has three diffferent effects!

EOJ-JP013
Harpy's Pet Baby Dragon
Wind/Dragon/4/1200/600
This card adds effect text(s) according to number of monster with [Harpy] in its name on your field
other than [Harpy's Pet Baby Dragon].
1 - When this card is face-up on the field, opponent cannot choose monsters with [Harpy] in its
name on your field as target of attack other than [Harpy Pet Baby Dragon]
2 - Double this card's original attack and defense strength
3 - Once per turn, you may destroy a card on opponent's field.
Rare

I see potential. A plausability that this might be added to the new wing structure deck.

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st March 2006, 9:45 PM

EOJ-JP013
Harpy's Pet Baby Dragon
Wind/Dragon/4/1200/600
This card adds effect text(s) according to number of monster with [Harpy] in its name on your field
1 - When this card is face-up on the field, opponent cannot choose monsters with [Harpy] in its
Rare

I see potential. A plausability that this might be added to the new wing structure deck.

I'm a little curious as to what KONAMI is going to do with the wording of this card in English. HPB Dragon's effect is supposed to cover cards with "Harpy" in the title (which will obviously be rewriten to the nonsensical "Harpie" for English release), but in KONAMI's complete lack of thought, they renamed the "Birdman" monster from PSV "Harpie's Brother."

hi 5
21st March 2006, 9:53 PM
Yes, you are right. I mixed those two up. And it's the closet thing to TIV as of yet. The XYZ pieces have to depend on fusing with each other once the hit the field. And for some strange reason, the are not that easy to get out :D I'll edit

They may be Edo's fusions, but they are Jaden's alternate fusions. Besides, you think the little kids care about the guy who wants to kill E-hero's in a revenge vendetta? Notice the bold...

Believe it or not, but I finished watching GT yesterday. Those things are stuck in my head. But I'll edit.

Not that it really matters much, but this set is also made to help/finish the support of several players. Judai might see his lat hero's in this set (rumors, but possible). And everyone likes HPD.

yub yub. Friends now, kay?

EOJ-JP013
Harpy's Pet Baby Dragon
Wind/Dragon/4/1200/600
Rare

Does this mean if there is three harpie cards it get all the efects?If so that is awesome!!

Haruka's Swimsuit
21st March 2006, 10:38 PM
Does this mean if there is three harpie cards it get all the efects?If so that is awesome!!

I suspect, from the way it's worded, you only get the effect equal to the number of "Harpy" monsters on the field- as opposed to having the effects stack (which would make this card a tad broken).

FireKero!
21st March 2006, 11:25 PM
@Hi 5-what Haruka said. That's how the effect rolls.

I'm a little curious as to what KONAMI is going to do with the wording of this card in English. HPB Dragon's effect is supposed to cover cards with "Harpy" in the title (which will obviously be rewriten to the nonsensical "Harpie" for English release), but in KONAMI's complete lack of thought, they renamed the "Birdman" monster from PSV "Harpie's Brother."

Well, this is UDE/Konami we're talking about. I'll just call up Kevin later tonite and see what he has to say about this.

TTar-X
21st March 2006, 11:31 PM
Overall I donnot like the spoiler b/c it is just more E-Hero crap and now D-Heroes.
The only cards I am interested in are the Majestic Mechs aka Lightning Gears and Cyber Gymnist/Gymnastics.

FireKero!
22nd March 2006, 12:26 AM
^E-hero's aren't crap. They're the best consistant and supported arch-type in the game. And D-Hero's are a more competitive approach for those of you who hate the E-Hero's.

But the Majestic Mechs are kewlio. With one automatically becoming a CC card, this format is shaping up to be something real special. :D

TTar-X
22nd March 2006, 2:17 AM
Um if E-Heroes aren't crap then why don't I see them in any competitive deck or in a major tournament? sure they have support but their support for the most part is crap (i.e. Bubble Illusion, Bubble Shuffle, Feather Wind, Clay Charge, etc.) The only worthy E-Hero IMHO is Widlheart b/c of its immunity to traps.
And yes I predict that the Majestic Mechs will see a lot of play; especially in Chaos decks.

Love Hina Fan
22nd March 2006, 2:22 AM
Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon's TCG text will say except for Harpie's Brother, Tewart confirmed it. And it does get all three effects if there are three Harpies.

On the subject of E-Heroes, they are crap in competitive play, but the example Tyranitar-Rex gave sucked. No body uses those so called "supports" like Burst Return. The truly good E-Hero decks focuses on Wildjaggyman, Shining Flare Wingman, and Thunder Giant. I made one before that abuses RFG and swarmed my opponent's *** off. It was great.

Lightning Gears will be nothing more than an over-hyped group that will not see any play at all after the initial rush. Just like Dark World...

FireKero!
22nd March 2006, 4:42 AM
^You my friend, are one smart cookie! :D

Tyrannitar, certain people choose to play E-hero's cause of different reasons. Essentially, the last 5 formats have been all about effect monsters. Before the first banning, beatdown was king, and the only card that saw play that had under 1800 power was Witchy, and that was for search. Sometimes Sangan. Vanilla was the dominant flavour before the first banning.

Now, for the April first ban list, you can top 8 at an SJC with creatures that have 1500- power. Partially due to traps, a lot of those monsters are control freaks, one's that really on self-replacement and flip effects, or evading traps and whatnot.

With E-Hero's, cards that have little power and the majority having no/lackluster effects, most people cast them aside. I.E., let's say I drew Sangan. So far, I've gotten one card, but with Critter's effect, that counts as a second card. And when he dies, a third card is applied. I just drew one card and got out on three. If I drew Avian, however, it remains just one card. No effect, no replacement, no nothing.

That's why E-Hero's rely on other E-hero's and support cards to make them stronger and control the field. It takes time, but E-Hero's can be made a way were they can top 8 at any major event. They just need help from their toys and cohorts. Just like a famous man once said, "United We Stand, Divided We Fall". His name escapes me now, but I'll get back to you on him.

Afterall, they have recently become CC and higly playable thanks to a little deck made by a certain someone....:rolleyes: *coughMERCHANTPOTTURBOcough*

Skrusti
22nd March 2006, 10:21 AM
...I use an E-Hero deck :/ In tournaments. With stuff like chaos and that crap floating around. And I win. 'Nuff said. I happen to enjoy staying away from mainstream ****. :/

Haruka's Swimsuit
22nd March 2006, 10:25 PM
That's why E-Hero's rely on other E-hero's and support cards to make them stronger and control the field. It takes time, but E-Hero's can be made a way were they can top 8 at any major event. They just need help from their toys and cohorts. Just like a famous man once said, "United We Stand, Divided We Fall". His name escapes me now, but I'll get back to you on him.

John Dickinson and he didn't say it, he sang it... it was adopted as Kentucky's state motto.

Eon Chao
23rd March 2006, 1:11 PM
Now I could tolerate some of the name changes. Featherman and Burst Lady's name change got to me the most...but the D-Heroes have been ruined.

EOJ-EN001 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord
EOJ-EN002 Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious
EOJ-EN003 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
EOJ-EN004 Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster

I'm sorry but those are the worst names ever. I don't care what reasons are, those names break both the naming trends that the D-Heroes had. I got have let it go if they'd just removed the guy and kept them all starting with a D but no, now I have to put up with all the little kids here refering to Captain Tenacious which to be honest is quite possibly the worst name for a card EVER!

Misawa's Voltech Dragon

As far as I was aware Misawa hasn't played one of these yet. So either Upperdeck are making up stuff or have just given away a spoiler for the upcoming Episode in Japan.

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd March 2006, 9:57 PM
I'm sorry but those are the worst names ever. I don't care what reasons are, those names break both the naming trends that the D-Heroes had. I got have let it go if they'd just removed the guy and kept them all starting with a D but no, now I have to put up with all the little kids here refering to Captain Tenacious which to be honest is quite possibly the worst name for a card EVER!

Would you have prefered Captain Tenacious D?

Nylf
23rd March 2006, 10:05 PM
Can't say I disagree with EC over the D-Heroes. I saw Captain Tenacious and I thought:

WTF, what have they done to Diehard Guy?

I mean, CAPTAIN TENACIOUS!? That is a crime against the English language, and any idea of naming. Why not Duke Tenacious? Not much better, but by Flygon at least it begins with D like the rest!

Sigh, well I was thinking of using D-Heroes to annoy my E-Hero using friends, but I'll stick to the Charmers now frankly.

The new charmers are welcome, at least their names weren't ruined.
I don't know why, but I kinda like how Voltanis The Adjudicator sounds.

The dubs for Winged Sailor, and the Phoenixguys are welcome as well. Phoenix Enforcer sounds way better, at least it sounds more heroic than Phoenixguy. And in the UK, Mariner is much more respectable a term than Sailor. Frankly, the name Winged Sailor brought images into my head I didn't need(please, don't ask, I just purged my mind of them). Mariner doesn't. Thankfully.

Harpies Pet Dragon sounds great. One more step closer to a grand wind deck! Though combined with Harpy Girl, it would make a mildly evil Wind Tween deck, I mean, a three star with 2400ATK? Hmm...

Eon Chao
23rd March 2006, 10:21 PM
Would you have prefered Captain Tenacious D?

I was thinking Wonderboy or Evil Nasty Man :P

Seriously though I wouldn't have liked Duke Tenacious but I'd still be happy they kept the name begining with D theme.

FireKero!
23rd March 2006, 11:38 PM
John Dickinson and he didn't say it, he sang it... it was adopted as Kentucky's state motto.

Um, I don't quite understand. That sentence I couldn't quite understand.Rewrite it please?

As far as I was aware Misawa hasn't played one of these yet. So either Upperdeck are making up stuff or have just given away a spoiler for the upcoming Episode in Japan.

Hmm...let's see...If my sources are correct, Misawa played some of those Magnet cards with the confusing names. This dragon evo's off of them, and he does have seven decks. With six of them being specific to each attribute. In the manga, fire ahs been semi confirmed, with Fire Dragon making a possible appreance nest issue, Water Dragon seeing much play, and another deck that escapes my memory right now that he used also.

And the D-Hero names....I can adapt.

Love Hina Fan
23rd March 2006, 11:52 PM
Misawa didn't play Voltech Dragon, nor do I think he ever will. I seriously doubt his Light Deck is based on batteries. Not like that matters though because he will never duel again after his next Duel with Manjoume anyways...

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd March 2006, 11:58 PM
Um, I don't quite understand. That sentence I couldn't quite understand.Rewrite it please?

The line you quoted "United we stand, divided we fall" and said you couldn't remember the man that said it, is from a song written back in the 1700s by a man named John Dickinson. The Governor of Kentucky liked the line so much that he adopted it as Kentucky's state motto.

Mikau
24th March 2006, 12:01 AM
Misawa didn't play Voltech Dragon, nor do I think he ever will. I seriously doubt his Light Deck is based on batteries. Not like that matters though because he will never duel again after his next Duel with Manjoume anyways...

why do you say that? I have to agree with you guys,I also hate the D-Heros names. They should have kept their Japanese names.

FireKero!
24th March 2006, 12:35 AM
The line you quoted "United we stand, divided we fall" and said you couldn't remember the man that said it, is from a song written back in the 1700s by a man named John Dickinson. The Governor of Kentucky liked the line so much that he adopted it as Kentucky's state motto.

Thanks dude. That's some useful information!

Listen, there are only thre ways this duel is going to end:

Misawa is going to lose

Chazz is going to lose

It's gonna end in the tie

And Misawa has lost 9 times already. Almost as many times as Ryo. Chazz has lost a fair amount of times too. Making him lose again won't be very good for the story. If the duel ends in a tie, it'd make more sense for the plot, but these are the writers from GX so....

Bastion is gonna lose, unforetunatly. It's just gonna go down like this. But I'm hoping for someone to interrupt the duel or something. Misawa won't look to good in white.

Eon Chao
24th March 2006, 12:11 PM
Misawa will lose but as part of the on going joke he most likely won't be turned into a member of the white orginization and even if he is he'll still be ignored. He has never played the Dragon. It doesn't work off his magnet warriors it works off of the batterymen cards which don't fit Misawa's style of play. He could use them in his light deck. And if he does I'll be suprised but I doubt it.

And yeah I'll adapt to the D-Heroes names same way i did to the other name changes...i'll just use the Japanese names and continue to correct the kids around here.

Tamer Zack
24th March 2006, 7:44 PM
Thanks dude. That's some useful information!

Listen, there are only thre ways this duel is going to end:

Misawa is going to lose

Chazz is going to lose

It's gonna end in the tie

And Misawa has lost 9 times already. Almost as many times as Ryo. Chazz has lost a fair amount of times too. Making him lose again won't be very good for the story. If the duel ends in a tie, it'd make more sense for the plot, but these are the writers from GX so....

Bastion is gonna lose, unforetunatly. It's just gonna go down like this. But I'm hoping for someone to interrupt the duel or something. Misawa won't look to good in white.

Who knows Misawa may win this 1 White Thunder is using a new union monsters and using his Ojama's as Bullets. The summary did'nt state what deck Misawa will be using.

FireKero!
25th March 2006, 3:25 AM
Who knows Misawa may win this 1 White Thunder is using a new union monsters and using his Ojama's as Bullets. The summary didn't state what deck Misawa will be using.

Ya, I know. It's like ABC Beetle Tank or somethin' like that that Chazz is using.

Skrusti
25th March 2006, 11:36 AM
First of all guys, keep the Anime discussion to either PMs or the Alternate Anime (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) forum :/ While it's exciting and such, people (like ME) don't want to read spoilers about upcoming duels and such OUTSIDE of that forum (which I don't enter for the specific reason of not wanting to be spoiled as to what happens next.)

Secondly, HOES NOEZ! NAME CHANGES D:!

...Seriously, stop whining. The names are there, no need to ***** about them :/

So they aren't what you people call "good." I think they're fecking great, for one reason. I DON'T ****ING CARE WHAT THEY'RE CALLED :o They're cards, I can use them in my deck, the end. If you don't like them, well, you certainly have the right to say your own opinion, but really, don't ***** and use the OCG names for them. Not that hard. :/

FireKero!
25th March 2006, 6:22 PM
^Ojay, dude. Calm the hell down. The filter wasn't made to be abused to death.

Secondly, you have a good point there. But whatever, some people liked the old names. They were kewl and whatnot. Even Kevin Tewart disliked the new names. But legal troublez and translation issue came up, so he did what he had to do.

It's too late. It's been confirmed. No way around it now guys. Captain Tenacious and Destiney Dude, Phoenix Enforcer and Mariner are here to stay. :D

Oh, and is there a way I can get this thread pinned? I'll have to PM a MOD or somethin', right?

Haruka's Swimsuit
26th March 2006, 12:46 AM
If you don't like them, well, you certainly have the right to say your own opinion, but really, don't ***** and use the OCG names for them.

And what's wrong with using the OCG names? I use them all the time.

Skrusti
26th March 2006, 2:34 AM
And what's wrong with using the OCG names? I use them all the time.

Bah, I meant "Don't *****, and just use the OCG names for them." Sorry.

^Ojay, dude. Calm the hell down. The filter wasn't made to be abused to death.

...Abused? 0o three words is abuse?

But whatever, some people liked the old names. They were kewl and whatnot. Even Kevin Tewart disliked the new names. But legal troublez and translation issue came up, so he did what he had to do.

...Your point? Of course people are going to like the old names, and of course some will like the new ones :/ Hell, there may even be a group (Like me :O) that likes both of them! My point is, don't ***** about it. They're NAMES on a piece of CARDBOARD that may or may not have foil in it. The big deal is...?

...And uh, I really don't care that Kevin Tewart disliked them. Kevin Tewart's opinion =/= mine, or anyone elses :/

~Sirnight~
26th March 2006, 1:12 PM
You know, whil my E-hero deck isn't up to stuff yet, with this edition it could be. What is it, 5 packs now they've been going? If they can possibly put more E-Heros in the next one, they may becaome more popular, depending on what it has.

Also, it doesn't look like the D-Heros (COUGHbadnamesCOUGH) ren't a threat to E-Heros (to bad really..) but are really anoying and I bet there's some really creative person who will combine D's and E's Horos.

Tamer Zack
27th March 2006, 9:21 PM
Also, it doesn't look like the D-Heros (COUGHbadnamesCOUGH) aren't a threat to E-Heros (to bad really..) but are really anoying and I bet there's some really creative person who will combine D's and E's Horos.

I tried to combined them but it's quiet difficult. If there was a monster out there that was a fusion of D-Hero and E-Hero then it's quiet possible.

Oh, and is there a way I can get this thread pinned? I'll have to PM a MOD or somethin', right?

50/50 sometimes the mod sticky threads and sometimes they don't

But whatever, some people liked the old names. They were kewl and whatnot. Even Kevin Tewart disliked the new names. But legal troublez and translation issue came up, so he did what he had to do.

Some 1 else does the translating of the names Kevin Tewart is just a Tanuki.

FireKero!
27th March 2006, 11:49 PM
...Your point? Of course people are going to like the old names, and of course some will like the new ones :/ Hell, there may even be a group (Like me :O) that likes both of them! My point is, don't ***** about it. They're NAMES on a piece of CARDBOARD that may or may not have foil in it. The big deal is...?

...And uh, I really don't care that Kevin Tewart disliked them. Kevin Tewart's opinion =/= mine, or anyone elses :/

Um...I think your pushing this too far. I'm not trying to start a war over CARD NAMES, I'm mearly stating that some people perfer the OCG names cause they didn't sound so dumb. Others don't give two snaps, and some perfer teh english names over eveyrthing. That's all I was implying. I'm not *****ing about it, I'm just stating my opninon. Just like everyone else on this thread. That is all. Okay, dude?

Mr. Tewart is superior to yours or mine. He'd be out of a job if it wasn't for us. I'm just saying that he didn't like the new names that much.

yub yub

Alfonso
28th March 2006, 12:02 AM
You know, whil my E-hero deck isn't up to stuff yet, with this edition it could be. What is it, 5 packs now they've been going? If they can possibly put more E-Heros in the next one, they may becaome more popular, depending on what it has.

Also, it doesn't look like the D-Heros (COUGHbadnamesCOUGH) ren't a threat to E-Heros (to bad really..) but are really anoying and I bet there's some really creative person who will combine D's and E's Horos.

The next set, Power of the Duelist is set to contain more E-Heroes and E-Hero NEOS.

FireKero!
28th March 2006, 12:16 AM
^Hey, really? How did you find this out, Alfonso? I didn't even here about this. And thank God for more E-Hero support. *Blasphemy to the Neo Spacians*

Raito
28th March 2006, 12:24 AM
I saw it on Pojo around a couple months back. It is old news to tell the truth.

FireKero!
28th March 2006, 12:26 AM
A couple months ago? For truth? Wow...I'm outta touch...

And dude, what's ur pojo account name? Or are you the one who was banned...

onix lord
28th March 2006, 1:08 AM
Actually, I believe that nothing has been confirmed yet. I think that it's just assumptions going around that it has the Neo Spacians and E-Hero Neos, but I think (and hope for the most part) that it's based on D-Heroes.

~Sirnight~
28th March 2006, 2:44 PM
The next set, Power of the Duelist is set to contain more E-Heroes and E-Hero NEOS.

E-Hero NEOS? Wow, they are really putting a lot of effort into this. Not as if I dont like the Heros, I really do, but at the rate they're going there wont be enough room in decksto put the E-Hero cards they need!

Yay! Six packs!

FireKero!
28th March 2006, 10:21 PM
^Actually, Neos has nothing really to do with the other e-Hero's. It's more of a Neo Spacian card that fuses with Flare Scarab and Aqua Dolphin. (the horrendous looking thingie things)

Haruka's Swimsuit
8th April 2006, 2:19 AM
The end is nigh!
Repent now before the legions of 10 year olds with Amanaels cards flood the card shops...

FireKero!
8th April 2006, 3:39 AM
lol. Lard. Life is dull with out Haruka around. :)

Phaedra
8th April 2006, 6:21 AM
Mark my words, folks...

Macro Cosmos will be the next Tier 1 deck.

~Sirnight~
9th April 2006, 5:54 AM
The end is nigh!
Repent now before the legions of 10 year olds with Amanaels cards flood the card shops...

Yes, yes, yes... who doesn't think it wouldn't be nice to MST or Heavy some Newbies' Chaos Kettle of whatever it was. For me it'd be nice. (comment)

EDIT: Marco Cosmos?

Haruka's Swimsuit
9th April 2006, 8:00 PM
Yes, yes, yes... who doesn't think it wouldn't be nice to MST or Heavy some Newbies' Chaos Kettle of whatever it was. For me it'd be nice. (comment)

EDIT: Marco Cosmos?

Makrokosmos. The card Amanael uses to summon the first Primevial Sun monster. In addition to its summoning effect, Makrokosmos allows the person that plays it to remove all of their own cards from play when they're sent to the Graveyard (thus continually powering up Helios).
I could see this card seeing some heavy play with not only Helios, but with any sort of DD deck.
Tyranno Infinity loves Makrokosmos.

FireKero!
9th April 2006, 9:55 PM
Makrokosmos. The card Amanael uses to summon the first Primevial Sun monster. In addition to its summoning effect, Makrokosmos allows the person that plays it to remove all of their own cards from play when they're sent to the Graveyard (thus continually powering up Helios).
I could see this card seeing some heavy play with not only Helios, but with any sort of DD deck.
Tyranno Infinity loves Makrokosmos.

That's quite possible. Mabye I can throw Inferno Tempest into the mix.....

~Sirnight~
10th April 2006, 12:45 AM
I don't know. Slow moving combos aren't in use much today if they use too many or too little cards in it. I mean, Helios I could see I guess.

Inferno Tempest? I've heard it- my mind's slipping with every passing day...