PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Silver Question

Shiny Heracross
22nd March 2006, 2:20 AM
Is there a possibility of finding one of the three legfendary beasts in the grass around Mt. Silver? The grass and ledges and stuff look like they're from Kanto, but Mt. Silver can be flown to from anywhere in Johto. And since the beasts can only be found in Johto grasses, is the grass around Mt. Silver considered "Johto grass"?

Vampiric Knight
22nd March 2006, 2:34 AM
Technically, Mt. Silver is in Johto, but the legendary dogs cannot go off there. So, I guess it isn't "Johto grass."

Alphonse Elric
22nd March 2006, 6:09 AM
I always thought of Mt. Silver as the boundary between Johto and Kanto. But I've heard of incidents involving Entei being sighted in the grass there.

blackice2
22nd March 2006, 11:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that you cna't see them there but I might be wrong.

Bonsly is pimp
23rd March 2006, 10:56 PM
I think since it is between them it might be Tohjo grass

Naruto kun
14th April 2006, 1:18 AM
you cant i do no you can find it by the day care sometimes

Angelic Elf Ivy
14th April 2006, 1:32 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't, or at least I never have. But I could be wrong. ^^;;

The Organizer
15th April 2006, 10:24 PM
You cant get them at the mount silver grass.

Serebii93
15th April 2006, 10:54 PM
You cant get them at the mount silver grass.
And what makes you sure of that? They are completly random, in fact, some people may never even encounter one. Mount Silver is home to level 38+ Pokemon, and it's in Johto, so... the Beasts must be able to go there in there hiding.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
16th April 2006, 12:42 AM
I don't think you can get it. I had already gotten the three before, and never there. I have used the pokedex as I was running for them, and they never went there.

Serebii93
16th April 2006, 4:41 AM
I don't think you can get it. I had already gotten the three before, and never there. I have used the pokedex as I was running for them, and they never went there.
But you gotta remember, they are completely random. They will go anywhere in Johto.

SwordofAeons
16th April 2006, 4:54 AM
Well I witnessed an Entei there once but thats it.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
16th April 2006, 5:00 AM
Well since it is part of Johto, I may be wrong, but the chances are wrong. See unlike Lati@s, which don't appear in all the areas, the dogs I think do.

WhiteWizard42
16th April 2006, 2:12 PM
the dogs travel one route/jump one city every time you move from a route to a city or another route. the reason the dogs can't go to mt. silver is because there are no johto routes that lead to it. the only way to get there on foot is by going through kanto.

and the reason why they won't go there when their locations are "shuffled" when you fly is because Nintendo realized that they'd have nowhere to go from there, and didn't want them to be caught so easily.

Aptenodytes
17th April 2006, 5:02 PM
I highy doubt it. On the map, it says it's in Kanto, and the dogs only travel in Johto. I train there often, so I would know :p.

Theowne
18th April 2006, 2:47 AM
The grass around the cave entrance and poke center is in Johhto, but the part near the elite four entrance is in Kanto. Since that former is technically in Johto, and other people seem to have found the dogs there, then it makes sense that they can appear there. But not in the grass on the far right, sicne that is in Kanto.

Dunsparce
18th April 2006, 3:51 PM
I've ran into ENtei before in Mt. Silver. I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would think that thouroughly about such petty things in the first place :/

SuperShadow
18th April 2006, 4:51 PM
I do believe that you can find atleast one of them there but that it is very rare.

Serebii93
18th April 2006, 8:27 PM
People, the Dogs can get to the Mt. Silver because:
1) It's in Johto
2) They can jump very high. If you don't beleive me, watch Suicune in Pokemon 4Ever.
3) Others have seen a Dog there.
4) They are completely random.

Vampiric Knight
18th April 2006, 8:41 PM
People, the Dogs can get to the Mt. Silver because:
1) It's in Johto
2) They can jump very high. If you don't beleive me, watch Suicune in Pokemon 4Ever.
3) Others have seen a Dog there.
4) They are completely random.
1. That's true.
2. Anime=/=Games
3. Rumors. Just rumors. They weren't proved to be true as of yet.
4. That's also true. But then again, if you were to put it that way, then they should be in Kanto, too.

Jester
25th April 2006, 7:34 AM
ditto psycho elmo

and my vote is its in kanto

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic
30th April 2006, 1:16 PM
i don't think you will be able to see them there

P_S_B
24th May 2006, 8:07 AM
I've never seen ;244;,;245; or ;243; in the Mount Silver grass, but I wouldn't be suprised if they could go there. In my hunting days, I've seen at least one of the dogs jump from near the moo moo farm to outside new bark town in one leap, so I assume they can get over the hills.

Dunsparce
24th May 2006, 9:07 PM
3. Rumors. Just rumors. They weren't proved to be true as of yet.

A HOW are we supposed to get proof?

I guess my testimony is irrelevant because becuase I'm a newly registered member who knows nothing of Pokemon whatsoever :/

I guess people only believe when it happens to themselves ._.