PDA

View Full Version : Azumanga Daioh

Ridley-X4
22nd March 2006, 10:16 PM
Anyone else read it? I have volumes 1-3.

Miss Kanna
23rd March 2006, 4:35 AM
Lol,I know you from PC's Azumanga club XD

Yep,as you know,I'm a huge Azumanga fan >3 I borrow from a friend though,I myself hae none of the actual volumes D;

My fav caharctrer is Chiyo and Osaka..I dunno why o_o;

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 4:43 AM
Lol,I know you from PC's Azumanga club XD

Yep,as you know,I'm a huge Azumanga fan >3 I borrow from a friend though,I myself hae none of the actual volumes D;

My fav caharctrer is Chiyo and Osaka..I dunno why o_o;

Aren't you Shampoo? :p

I'm starting to like this manga. Chiyo is my fave character as well. :)

Miss Kanna
23rd March 2006, 4:54 AM
Aren't you Shampoo? :p

I'm starting to like this manga. Chiyo is my fave character as well. :)

You have excellent guessing skills :p It's me alright.

Don't you agree that Chiyo is just a cutie?Especially when she gets hit with a ball,her eyes get into the trademark puppy eyes xDD

Katsu Koneko
28th March 2006, 9:35 AM
I've read all four Manga from my friend and seen all of the anime in English and some in Japanese. My favorite characters are Chiyo and Sakaki. ^^

Dunsparce
28th March 2006, 1:41 PM
I LOVE it!!!

Osaka and Sakaki are my favorites.

It's such a funny Manga!!! XD

WheelerTheViper
9th April 2006, 4:48 AM
Azumanga Daioh is like...the best. I just got all 6 volumes of the DVDs, and have one volume of the Manga, but I just can NOT FIND volume two! I refuse to read/but the other two volumes until I find number two, although I read most of it already at Barnes and Noble, eheh.

Anyway, Chiyo-Chan, Osaka, Sakaki and Chiyo-Dad. I can't decide who is my favorite, they are all really cool.

Maybe Maya.

ChildOfInsanity
20th April 2006, 6:05 AM
Dear God... I bought the first vol. yesterday...and it has become my favorite manga of all time! It's awesome! I shoould have bought the rest, but I wanted to see if it was any good, and is it ever!! I'm going to buy the rest Saturday! Osaka, Chiyo-chan, and Miss Yukari are the awesome! I lurv them!
Out of all of vol. 1, my favorite part would have to be the Cultural Festival. I mean, when Tomo-chan put on the costume, running around the school trying to "spread the cuteness," I thought I would die. However, I died when Chiyo-chan did. And died for good when it turned out to be Mr. Kimura in the cat costume... XD ANYWAY! ¬¬ It's awesome. I'm hooked. Eeeeee!! I want the rest!!! =3

WheelerTheViper
22nd April 2006, 5:34 AM
Out of all of vol. 1, my favorite part would have to be the Cultural Festival. I mean, when Tomo-chan put on the costume, running around the school trying to "spread the cuteness," I thought I would die. However, I died when Chiyo-chan did. And died for good when it turned out to be Mr. Kimura in the cat costume... XD ANYWAY! ¬¬ It's awesome. I'm hooked. Eeeeee!! I want the rest!!! =3

I cracked up ahen Chiyo chan put on the costume and Mr.Tadakichi freaked out XD

Chiyo-Chan's face after she beats tomo's grade for something-or-other makes me laugh every time i see it ^^