PDA

View Full Version : Crossovergames shippings

Black Murder Heavangelon
24th March 2006, 4:26 AM
Like the title says. You can discuss about the shippings you like from any crossover games you like. and if you don't know what i mean, i'm talking about games like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Marvel vs Capcom (any series) or....damn, what else comes to mind? Anyway, discuss.

Rules from other threads apply to here.

EDIT: I just realized. there aern't many crossover games at all. So...feel free to talk about any crossover shippings you like...

taitofan
24th March 2006, 7:09 PM
Would crossing over two Final Fantasy games count? Cause I'm extemely fond of KefkaxKuja (VI and IX). It's my FF OTP. <3 Something about two pretty boys with questionable tastes intrigues me.

I also love VincentxZidane (VII and IX) and CloudxSquall (VII and VIII, or Kingdom Hearts). The former for reasons I don't even understand, and the latter because they just seem to click. Non-FF-wise, I like MarthxRoy from SSBM, mainly because of fanfiction... That I belive that's all.

Mimori Kiryu
24th March 2006, 7:16 PM
I with taitofan! Cloud x Squall ish teh sexor. <3 I love that one. That's really the only one I can think of.

Though I like Edo Elric (FMA) and Drew (Pokemon). <3

Yggdrasill-sama
24th March 2006, 9:06 PM
Mithos Yggdrasill (ToS) X Alfred Ashford (Resident Evil Code: Veronica). Both are sexy effeminate blonde guys who come across as being mentally disordered and have questionable obsessions with their sisters. I also like Rita Repulsa (that old hag from Power Rangers) X Insector Haga (YGO). I have no idea why, though. Maybe it's because Haga's dub voice sounds so much like Rita's it's scary.

Toran Frostbite
24th March 2006, 11:43 PM
I third the notion of Cloud/Squall. =O It's chemistry you don't mess with.

*spazz* Cloud and Blues from Megaman (classic series, thankyou), is also my crack crossover pairing of choice. ^_^ Going on 7-8 (EDIT) years of 'shipping it.

Black Murder Heavangelon
25th March 2006, 1:35 AM
Well, I'm quite fond of two Marvel vs Capcom 2 pairings right now: Felicia and Sabretooth, and Cable and Ruby Heart.

Cable and Ruby Heart seemed to be destined throughout the whole game. I even have one of the best teams with them! T. Bonne, Cable and Ruby Heart.

When my little brother asked me who T. Bonne was, I said she's a pirate from Megaman Legends. He then asked if she was the daughter of Ruby Heart and Cable... ...I nearly died laughing!

As for Felicia and Sabretooth, i'm quite fond of this one. i don't know much about Marvel or Sabretooth, but then again, I have no right to be thinking dirty thoughts right now. :3....NOT THE FACE!

Shadow Ichigo
25th March 2006, 1:44 AM
Here are my favorite crossover game couples: Kenta(pokemon) x Yuffie(FF7) and Kenta(pokemon) x Rikku(FFX-2).