PDA

View Full Version : Trozei legendarys

Kasai Koran Ryuu
25th March 2006, 2:50 AM
why doesn't everyone post where they find legendarys rares like say you found groundon on forever lv 1 [ which won't happen] that way we can complete the list

Theneedleman
25th March 2006, 4:15 PM
I guess that they are SO rare that no one has found them yet?

Kasai Koran Ryuu
25th March 2006, 5:04 PM
i mean say some of them like mew mewtwo groudon[ect.] so we can post the level we find them on to help each other out so in a sense yeah theyre that rare i have my dex 76.3% done

Vaporeon
26th March 2006, 1:04 AM
Link it up with a friend & play. You'll get more chances for them that way.

Kasai Koran Ryuu
27th March 2006, 1:39 AM
the thing about that is vaporeon nobody at my school likes pokemon[except for a few and if we even say the word "pokemon" we're imedatly classified as a geek so i have to be careful] and since trozei is'nt wifi that kind of leaves me out on my own.

Vaporeon
29th March 2006, 12:54 PM
Don't worry, we're in the same boat here. Look like we'll have to work our butts off to get our fair share of rare trozeis. :P

Kasai Koran Ryuu
30th March 2006, 9:11 PM
I figured out away to get some rares play like 20-50 levels in forever to work on speed then go to endless mode by doing this i went from lv 70 to leval 85 in endless and found some guys i needed

Guy
9th April 2006, 2:24 PM
umm... agent cards?

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
9th April 2006, 2:46 PM
Don't worry, we're in the same boat here. Look like we'll have to work our butts off to get our fair share of rare trozeis. :P
Same. I don't have Trozei yet but in my primary school I was the only person in my class that liked pokemon and all my friends (all 3 of them) liked it but they pretended not to so they could play with everyone else.