PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Gifts

Oathkeeper
25th March 2006, 3:12 AM
Sorry, its time for me to say: "Um...I'm a new age noob because I basically played the living heck out of the original three versions and then only played the main story of every game that came after."

Basically, can someone point me in the direction of a detailed Mystery Gift guide. I'm not sure about:

A.) How it works.
B.) What rewards I can get from it (outside of some room decorations...I want an N64 dang-nabbit).
C.) How I can obtain these specific rewards.

Just so you know I'm playing Crystal due to my Gold version failing on me (still want to fix it so I can hopefully trade some of my better pokemon over to Crystal).

Naraku_Diabolos
25th March 2006, 3:40 AM
You have to have a GBC in order to work it. The GBC has an infered port. When it connects beams with another GBC, it sends signals between portables. You can only Mystery Gift with a person once a day (was that only on Pokemon Stadium 2? >.<).

When you link with Mystery Gift, the person you beamed with has their Pokemon team ready to battle in the Viridian Pokemon House to battle. It is like mixing records in R/S/E. Each time you Mystery Gift with someone, you get a random item.

If you need a list, go look on www.gamefaqs.com for more info. I hope that helps.

Satoshi
25th March 2006, 3:42 AM
You might want to look here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gsmysterygift.html) for the list of items you can get.