PDA

View Full Version : Rate my site!

RukarioGroundon
25th March 2006, 2:23 PM
Rate my site please:
www.pokemonwereld.nl

Guitar dude bill
25th March 2006, 2:40 PM
The HTML is good; and the content looks good; but sadly I can't understand it due to the language; but that isn't a critisism.

Keep it up.

zeppelin
25th March 2006, 2:46 PM
that looks really good i cant under stand the language but i can tell its cool

RukarioGroundon
25th March 2006, 3:02 PM
The language is Dutch

chaos on the internet
26th March 2006, 11:52 PM
I won't nitpick too hard because this is better than 99% of the crap I see here. The hover color is bad though, you might want to fix that.

Misty-chan
2nd April 2006, 4:30 PM
I like of your site ^^ ... I like of color too! I donīt understand your language ( well I donīt speak english too, I speak portuguese ), but is fine.

Omega Pirate
2nd April 2006, 4:39 PM
If you want people on an english speaking site to rate you site then maybe you should make it in english. Otherwise the layout is good, way better than Serebii.

Misty-chan
2nd April 2006, 4:48 PM
For me language, donīt are everything. Everbody can see if a site is good or not, seeing the layout and contents xP ... but, sure, we can donīt understand the contents very much o.o hehehehe

MidnightScott
8th April 2006, 12:05 AM
I think your site is good. Hey, how about you add some kind of online translation where it makes it into English too. Overall it's a great site! Like I said, just add some kind of translation tool to automatcally translate it and your fine ^_^

~Scott;229;