View Full Version : Rate my site!

25th March 2006, 1:23 PM
Rate my site please:

Guitar dude bill
25th March 2006, 1:40 PM
The HTML is good; and the content looks good; but sadly I can't understand it due to the language; but that isn't a critisism.

Keep it up.

25th March 2006, 1:46 PM
that looks really good i cant under stand the language but i can tell its cool

25th March 2006, 2:02 PM
The language is Dutch

chaos on the internet
26th March 2006, 10:52 PM
I won't nitpick too hard because this is better than 99% of the crap I see here. The hover color is bad though, you might want to fix that.

2nd April 2006, 3:30 PM
I like of your site ^^ ... I like of color too! I donīt understand your language ( well I donīt speak english too, I speak portuguese ), but is fine.

Omega Pirate
2nd April 2006, 3:39 PM
If you want people on an english speaking site to rate you site then maybe you should make it in english. Otherwise the layout is good, way better than Serebii.

2nd April 2006, 3:48 PM
For me language, donīt are everything. Everbody can see if a site is good or not, seeing the layout and contents xP ... but, sure, we can donīt understand the contents very much o.o hehehehe

7th April 2006, 11:05 PM
I think your site is good. Hey, how about you add some kind of online translation where it makes it into English too. Overall it's a great site! Like I said, just add some kind of translation tool to automatcally translate it and your fine ^_^