PDA

View Full Version : YuYuShipping

Kurama
25th March 2006, 10:28 PM
Talk about your favorite YuYuShipping

Katsu Koneko
26th March 2006, 5:55 AM
Yu Yu as in Yu Yu Hakusho? If so I love Teaseshipping(Yuusuke Urameshi x Keiko Yukimura) ^^ They're cute together even if Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha is better for Yuusuke. But that's just my opinion. They're the only ones that kiss in the series. ^^;;

Yggdrasill-sama
26th March 2006, 3:11 PM
If by Yu Yu you mean Yu Yu Hakusho, I like Hiei X Kurama and Botan X Keiko. They pwn.

intergalactic platypus
26th March 2006, 8:30 PM
I HATE Hiei and Kurama as a couple as well as anyone and Kuwabara (specially Yusuke and Yukina). No I'm not anti-yaoi. I just can't stand those particular examples. I do love Yusuke and Keiko though and think they were made for each other. I heard that they become engaged at the end of the series but I can't be sure

Toran Frostbite
26th March 2006, 10:03 PM
I used to 'ship Kurama and Hiei. Not that I stopped, I just don't find it entirely necessary anymore (as in, I like them together, but I don't put them together [and most of the 'fics really suck?]). They're on-screen dynamics are squishy-enducing as is, and that's all I need. ^_^

Very solid 'shipper of Kuwabara/Yukina, Jin/Touya, Yuusuke/Jin, Sakyo/Shizuru, Shizuru/Keiko, Youko/Kuronue, one-sided Suzuka -> Shishiwakamaru, Genkai/younger Tokugeru, and most of all, Yuusuke/Koenma.

Nnn, doesn't help that I like the characters more than I like coupling them.

intergalactic platypus
26th March 2006, 11:21 PM
Ah yes Yusuke/Jin. They're so similar, its either the relationship would go down in flames or last forever. I would prefer last forever since I like them together

Lux
27th March 2006, 6:08 AM
Yuyu Hakusho! One of the few animes I indeed enjoyed 'till the last ep!

I heard that they become engaged at the end of the series but I can't be sure

I think he said they were going to get married when he came back in the begining of the last saga, but it is not brought up in the last ep. Maybe we'll never know.

I ship Yusuke/Keiko, Kuwabara/Yukina, Botan/Koenma, Botan/Kurama, Hiei/Mukuro, Yusuke/Botan, Yusuke/Koenma and Yusuke/Kuwabara/Kurama/Hiei. Predictable, huh? :p

Nnn, doesn't help that I like the characters more than I like coupling them.

Same here ^^